Elite Events Reviews

Elite Events 4
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Wedding DJ

I couldn’t be more impressed with how great Elite Events Mobile DJ & Event Production was for our wedding ceremony and reception! Ryan makes sure that everything is well planned and executed smoothly throughout the whole night. The mirror me booth is a perfect addition to any wedding, and keeps the guests entertained the whole time. Jackson did a wonderful job running the photo booth and assisting the guests. I highly recommend Elite Events Mobile DJ & Event Production for any wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Libby Shetlar · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ and Great to Work With

Elite Events with Ryan was an outstanding DJ! My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding ceremony and reception went. Ryan was so easy to work with from the beginning and is very detailed oriented. He made the planning process so smooth and was always so quick to respond. He also put together a timeline for the day of events, which was super helpful! Our wedding took place on our family farm, and he did an amazing job adapting to our location. The weather was questionable the day of our wedding, and he was very flexible when we were deciding whether to have the ceremony outside or inside. He made the reception so much fun for all our guest and everyone had a blast on the dance floor! He also has a great website and app, making the music selection process easy! We were able to pick and add our favorite songs for certain moments of the day and then he put together the remaining playlist for the reception. His music selection was wonderful and just what we were looking for! Overall, Ryan was amazing to work with and will help make your event fun and memorable!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding DJ

Brett did such an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding!! He worked with us to make sure the music was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests had a great time dancing all evening! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Thank you, Brett and Elite Events!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kelli · Married on 12/29/2018

everything was perfect!!

Ryan was wonderful during our reception!! He played all the songs we requested, kept the timeline going and was nothing but professional!! The uplights that he provided were absolutely beautiful! Also, the magic mirror was a HUGE hit with our guests!! We would give Elite Events 10 stars if we could!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Woulfe · Married on 12/15/2018

Best choice out there. No, really - I researched.

Ryan and his crew did a phenomenal job. His initial questions and process helped to confirm that it was mutually a good fit, and then after we choose him, he helped to plan our reception's timing and events. I really appreciated his attention to detail, communication skills and ability to deliver the exact vision I had for our reception. Oh, and the Mirror Me (photo booth type thing) was AWESOME. Absolutely worth it - nearly every guest I've talked to loved that more than anything else at our reception. Thank you, Ryan, and thank you to his assistant for the night, Jackson! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Preston Coughlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ!

Ryan did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was professional, reliable, and fun to work with. From the first consultation through the wedding reception, he answered all of our questions and delivered exceptionally well. He has a great presence, kept things running on schedule, and customized our music. He also checked in with us from time to time throughout the wedding night to see if we needed anything. We received multiple comments from guests on how great our DJ was! No hesitation to recommend him to others!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kilah Everett · Married on 10/20/2018

Friendly, organized, and easy to work with.

Ryan was very friendly and easy to work with! He created a timeline of events for us and sent it to us the week of our wedding and is the reason our reception went so smoothly. He has a great company and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Ryan was fantastic! He was super friendly, easy to talk with! We met a couple times to go over the timeline and services, we had a wonderful website that allowed us to enter song requests that was easy to use. He created a timeline and sent it the week of the wedding, was very organized! I let Ryan decide on a lot of the music and he did a phenomenal job! I cannot say enough good things about his company! Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 09/01/2018

Steven · Married on 07/28/2018

Elite Events with Ryan was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. He provided services for the outdoor ceremony, reception, and photobooth! The outdoor ceremony was perfect because you normally don't get to hear the officiate all that well and everyone in the back told us that they heard every word. Ryan timed the entry songs just right for the guest seating and bridal party entry. For the reception, we had a scheduled timeline for the night (first dances, cake cutting, speeches) and it went well. We really enjoyed the fact that we were able to choose what songs we wanted to have played ahead of time and Ryan's website made it even easier. Everyone loved his MirrorMe photo booth too! I really suggest that anyone needing his services to not be afraid to book him, trust me!Read Less

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kelcey · Married on 06/30/2018

Ryan did an excellent job with our wedding and reception. When it started down pouring and the tents were blowing away, he helped keep everything organized and calm after the storm. Our guests loved the music and they stayed dancing the whole night. I also booked the Mirror Me Booth that Lyndee ran. Everyone loved it and she was so great running it and printing the pictures for a scrapbook. He is so easy to get ahold of and work with if you have concerns. He showed up plenty early to make sure we had everything ready and checked on us throughout the night to make sure we were okay! Everything was so great and Ryan and his team had a lot to do with it!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Elite Events 5

Cameron · Married on 06/02/2018

Ryan was fantastic!!! My original DJ unfortunately died in a car accident early on in the planning process and Ryan was willing to step up and accept the job! He met with my Husband and I before our wedding to get an idea about what kind of couple we were and our music tastes! He has an online planning platform that made my job easy filling in songs to play etc. Also, if he didn’t have a song, he found it for us like our first dance song without any complaint or hesitation! He had three rooms to work at our wedding and did it flawlessly! He and his partner, made our gestures feel welcome during cocktail hour while we weren’t there, and they really enjoyed themselves! He did an amazing job with the uplighting in the three rooms and doing it sight unseen as it was not one of his normal venues (3 hours north of KC in Iowa no less)! He has many extras that he doesn’t push on you sub as a photo booth and more. He worked within my budget and even offered deals at different times of the year on different things, to you out! He was the best, and I would pick him over again, if I was just starting this process! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Elite Events 6
    Elite Events 7
    Elite Events 8

Shawna · Married on 02/24/2018

Ryan was complete amazing from start to finish! He provided the sound for the ceremony and our reception. It was such a seamless transition. He made the whole experience so easy on my husband and I. We are so thankful for him and would recommend him to anyone interested!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Ryan took excellent care of us on our wedding day! The music sounded great during the outside ceremony and he kept the reception events flowing smoothly. He also was able to keep the party alive by DJing during the bands breaks! We ended up having an awesome dance party! Ryan is very accommodating to your needs! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Ryan did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He met with us prior to the wedding to go over all of the details to make our event perfect. He provided us with lists of popular songs for first dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc., which was extremely helpful. The music was great and the dance floor was full all night! We got so many compliments on how great the DJ was at our reception.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Krista · Married on 11/05/2016

Ryan was so wonderful to work with through the whole process! He was very organized and had everything in line. Ryan, followed the timeline perfectly and kept everything with our ceremony and reception running smoothly. I would highly recommend Ryan for an event and you know you'll have an organized, smooth and fun event!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Ryan was great to work with for our wedding! We got married last October in Columbia, MO! He was very accommodating to all of our needs from ceremony sound set-up to reception music, lighting, and great entertainment! The music was great and the dance floor was full all night! We met with Ryan a month before our wedding and he was able to make our day everything and more!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Josh · Married on 09/06/2014

Definitely would book with him again. Very professional, excellent music selection, comparable pricing to other DJs we looked at but with better equipment.

Sent on 10/17/2017