12 Reviews for Elite Events Dj's

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
12 Elite Events Dj's Reviews

It was great working with Kavan and his team! They were very accommodating to last minute changes and able to roll with it. Overall, he was great at keeping it all together, playing great music, and easy to communicate. I wish we could have utilized Kavan more as an MC but due to our setup it was not possible but considering the circumstances, I think overall the event went great!

Profile Picture Alwin, 1/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kavan and his team were exceptional. Kavan took his time to learn what we needed for our wedding, catered to all three of four events we needed a DJ. Everyone on the dance floor, wouldn't leave. They wouldn't leave the dance, I didn't want to leave the dance floor. I want to go back actually. More importantly, Elite Entertainment, made our wedding feel like a concert event that lasted four days long. The music, lights, DRY ICE cloud, and professionalism was all amazing. Thank you Elite Ent., Rimi and I appreciate you and look forward to using you guys again for future events.

Profile Picture Ishan, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Kavan was extremely flexible and responsive with my event. Offers many additional services as needed. Took into consideration the crowd and type of party when mixing and choosing music, great mixes and kept a lively atmosphere going at all times.

Profile Picture Sherin, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Events has become my official go to DJ crew! They took care of keeping all the guests entertained at my brother’s engagement party. Besides the top notch song selection and constant energy at this party, DJ Kevin also helped us in arranging decorations, lighting, and even other parts of the wedding. Really went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks for making this a memorable event!

Profile Picture Jazz, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First of all, let me start off by saying that I am a little bit of a perfectionist. But I was very impressed with the quality of work we received. We had a very detailed agenda including skits, performances & speeches, along with several songs associated with each of the mentioned items. I can't emphasize this enough.. EVERYTHING was ON POINT. Our event could not have gone any better. DJ Kevin & his team did an excellent job coordinating our big day to perfection. Everything was well organized and the place looked absolutely stunning. They literally kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE TIME. We had the place scheduled until 12am but the party didn't stop until 2! There's a difference between a DJ that's doing his job and a DJ that truly loves what he does and I can tell you that Kevin and his crew truly have a passion for what they do and their work speaks for itself. My guests could not stop talking about the quality of music and everyone went home drenched in sweat. I honestly cannot thank you guys enough and we will definitely be reaching out to Elite Events for all of our friends' weddings! Tanya.

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I used Dj Kavan for my destination wedding in Turks and Caicos, and it was the best decision of my life. We had 5 major events with 300+ guests that he fully took charge of, and because of him the dance floor was packed from beginning until end. He is an amazing dj, with so much talent. He's very caring, organized and creative. He personally handled each event, and went above and beyond our satisfaction. He provides the total package, from meeting you and planning your parties, giving ideas, and providing connections through other party vendors that he works with. You can't go wrong with this company!!!!

Profile Picture Balveen, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did my sister's Destination wedding two weeks ago. It was fantastic. He made the party rock every single time. We had about 4 parties on the island, and each one was fantastic. I couldn't have wanted anything more. He's by far the best DJ that I've ever seen, and better than any other DJ in the NY area.

Profile Picture Chiranjiv, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kevin was the DJ at my cousin's wedding. He made sure we all had the time of our lives! Can't beat his professionalism, love for music, and desire to always go out of his way just to ensure everyone is enjoying the party. I've already referred him to a few of my friends.

Profile Picture J, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was truly amazing to work with! He was a professional, had great advice, was easy to work with, and had all of our guests on the dance floor throughout the night. He really took our selections to heart, and prioritized our style and taste, but improved it for our guests to get the right flow and energy. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture tanisha, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We opted for Elite Events for our Engagement party. First of, communication and professionalism is so important with vendors, and that was one of the first differences we saw with Elite. From our first conversation, they were eager to listen to what I wanted, and what my guests would be looking for. They were so patient with me, answered every question and gave me great suggestions as well! Fast forward to d-day, and boy did DJ Kevin deliver!!! He and his team kept my party alive ALL NIGHT! Packed dance floor! We all couldn't stop dancing! When we felt we should take a break, he would play another amazing song, and right back onto the dance floor we would go! It was amazing! This continued all night to where even now, I have friends and family telling me how that party was the best one during my whole wedding week! Definitely the best experience I could have asked for! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jas, 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Was involved, entertaining and had the crowd pumped up.

Profile Picture Amanneer, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My brother's wedding was the talk of the year, the events were amazing, everything was well organized but without Elite Entertainment, none of this would have been possible. They are reliable, organized, punctual and definitely entertaining.
DJ Kevin was the highlight of the night, especially the wedding reception. Not only did he play good music, but with his enthusiastic nature, he kept the crowd pumped up and on the dance floor the whole night. We had a specific theme for a pre wedding function and he graced the theme respectfully. It is easy to work with the DJ because of his friendly nature.
I would recommend Elite Entertainment to everyone because they are efficient, open to suggestions and reasonable priced!
I also attended a destination wedding and they had Elite Entertainment there as well and he was as amazing there as my brother's wedding. You should definitely call him to your wedding!

Profile Picture Summi, 6/20/15, 1 Review