Elite Event DJ Services Reviews

19 Reviews for Elite Event DJ Services

1 User photo

Elite Event DJ Services 1

trevor · Married on 05/08/2015

Elite Event Services (Jay) was referred to my wife and I from a family friend that attended a wedding last year. Her excitement and enthusiasm about the DJ and the superb entertainment he provided is why we "interviewed" with him.
    After meeting with several other different DJ's and seeing some videos of the events they had done we hadn't been very impressed with the DJ's. We then met with Jay, with his laid back, professional, yet fun personality we left and to think about booking him. We then saw a few clips of the event our friend had been to with Elite Event Services and it was exactly what we wanted! We booked him.
    With our diverse crowd we were hoping to be able to get everyone involved up on the dance floor... Even with our time crunch with our photographer, he managed to last minute improvise and fit ALL the events we wanted pictures of plus the perfect amount of time to be on the dance floor!
    We gave him free range for the music choices asked Jay to make sure he involved everyone and he surpassed our expectations and made our wedding day EPIC!!
    If you need a DJ for an event you want to remember as one of the best nights of your life, Jay with Elite Event Services is the only choice!
    Thank you Jay for everything!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Trevor and Andrea, Thank you so very much for the awesome review! We really enjoyed being a part of your big day and we are glad you and your guest all had an amazing time. You had a great group of people which in turn helped us provide a great experience. Thank you again for choosing us for your DJ services.

Kathy · Married on 04/11/2015

Attentive, attention to detail and creative are just a few words that describe Jay. Elite Event Services was one of more than a handful of DJs we had contacted to discuss hiring for our backyard wedding. They were so FAST at responding to ALL of my emails which showed me how important earning my business was to them. When we decided to book Jay we called him on the phone to go over some final details before sending back the contract and paying a deposit. Jays personality started to show a bit on the phone but it really shined during the evening of our wedding. My husband Jack and I were very pleased with how the evening played out. There was not a single song we requested that he did not have...he never told us no. He told us that customer satisfaction is his first goal...that showed. He satisfied us 100%.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

So kind of you. Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us. We were happy to be a part of your big day and wish you an everlasting happy marriage.

Alexis · Married on 04/05/2015

Perfect perfect perfect. These guys are perfectionists. They did such a great job with our wedding. All of our talks beforehand were great. Their wedding worksheet was great and our wedding was perfect. quality A+ customer service A+ everything was perfect! Thank you Elite.

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Enjoy your honeymoon.

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2015

Jay and Heather were amazing! Their responsiveness to my calls and emails was quick and they always provided me with all of the answers to my questions. They made me feel very secure and confident that I made the correct choice when hiring them. There are so many choices and it really was tough to choose one. It quickly became obvious before even meeting them that I made the right choice. The day of my wedding they showed up at 2pm, 4 pm start time. Any worries I may have had went out the window as soon as they showed up. Once my reception start it was real apparent that they really know what they are doing. The engaged my guests before announcing my husband and I into the room. They really took control of the reception so we could just relax and enjoy our wedding day. Music selection we could not have been happier with. They added in a little surprise dance that we weren't expecting that we enjoyed and all of our married guests also really enjoyed. My wedding walk the talk of the day at work and I couldn't tell my friends enough how glad I was that we hired elite event services for our wedding. I would recommend these two very highly! The price was more than fair for the service we received and the quality equipment they brought. Thank you to Jay and Heather for an amazing day.

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

What a great review, thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the request to leave us feedback. Not a lot of customers take the time to review us. We are very appreciative of those who take the 2-3 mins to leave us feedback on sites like wedding wire. Thank you again. We feel honored to have been a part of your amazing day.

Richard · Married on 04/02/2015

Such professionals! I was in contact with Jay back in November after meeting him at a friends wedding he was DJing at. I was fortunate enough to see him in action at my friends wedding so I knew I was booking someone who knew how to DJ and host my wedding. I recommend Jay to anyone who is looking for a good DJ at a good price. Quality to us was more important than price but with Jay we got both.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Rich, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. You two and both fantastic people and it was an honor to have been a part of your big day.

Stacey · Married on 03/29/2015

5 stars what more can I say. Elite did a fantastic job with our wedding. My parents found dj elite on a search engine when looking for local wedding djs. They had great reviews on other sites and after talking to Jay the owner we decided to press forward and hire him to do our wedding. We booked them about 5 months before our wedding date so it was kind of last minute which worried us. We were concerned with such short notice we may not find a good DJ. We were wrong, very wrong. Jay was great and his assistant seemed to be on the same page with him at all times which made things go so smooth. It was a great day we will never forget.

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Stacey. We really enjoyed providing our service for your wedding. Your family members were so much fun! Thank you and congratulations again.

Summer · Married on 03/27/2015

What a beautiful day! We were hesitant to spend a little more than we had planned on a wedding DJ but after talking to my matron of honor and see who she hired a DJ that she found onCraigslist (for about $200 less) my husband and I decided cost was not going to be our main deciding point. We spoke with Jay and he assured us he was worth a little extra. He had better equipment, he is insured and he seemed very professional from the multiple conversations we had prior to us hiring him. Once we hired him we were sent a worksheet that he uses to get information from us such as music and what events we wanted incorporated into our evening. This worksheet was a nice touch. He later sent us a timeline for the evening. Our wedding: wow! He was fun friendly and had everything under control. The lighting and the sound was great. Real quality stuff. We wouldn't have changed a thing. It wasn't to over the top and it wasn't boring...just the right amount of being on the mic and interacting without being to intrusive. He knew when to get guests involved and when to just sit back and play music. If we had to do it again we would without a doubt hire Dj Elite again. One of my bridesmaids has already booked them for October.

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding and the services we provided. Looks like we may be seeing you again in October? :) Thank you for the review and congratulations again on the marriage and soon to be addition to your family.

Stella · Married on 03/14/2015

All that we wanted and more. 10 stars if I could. friendly, dressed well, stuff they brought fit well with our decor. everything was very nice.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was right to the point. We appreciate you responding to our email for a review and taking a moment to leave these kind words. Thank you for allowing us to earn you business and congratulations again on the new marriage.

Leslie · Married on 03/08/2015

5 stars for elite event services. We hired elite to provide both DJ and photo services for our wedding in Arizona. The work was outstanding! They were such a pleasure to have at our wedding. The photographer was never in the way and we rarely could tell she was even there. The DJ and MC were both so great! They begun with all of the typical wedding festivities and then turned the heat up and got the music pumping and got nearly everyone on the dance floor, even my parents who do not dance lol. It was so much fun. If you are looking for a company to bring some life to your wedding, Elite is the place to call.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Leslie, thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our request for a review. I remember your parents like the wedding was yesterday...they were a real hoot! Such a great time, I am glad we were a part of the big day. Thank you again.

Lauren · Married on 02/13/2015

We found Jay@EliteEventServices of another wedding site. From the start he was very quick to respond to our emails with the answers to all of our questions & concerns. He made us feel very confident that we were getting the best DJ for our wedding. Our wedding was better than we expected. Everything was just so perfect! Jay and his assistant showed up early and had everything in order. It was obvious we were in good hands. The music and announcements were exactly what we wanted. Our friends & family loved the music they played, and the dances he added into our reception. Everyone had such a great time. (Thank you Jay for helping make my day one I will never forget.) If anyone is looking for a fun and professional DJ and MC who really knows how to run a wedding, I highly recommend you book them! Absolutely no complaints, above and beyond professional and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Lauren. It was a pleasure to provide services for your wedding. PLUS we got to play a lot of Country music, which we never argue about either :) Congratulations again.

Jennifer · Married on 11/23/2014

I hired Elite at the last minute when my other DJ canceled on me. Jay came highly recommended and I could not have been more pleased with the way things turned out. Our reception was a blast thanks to him and I have already booked Elite for an upcoming party. Thanks so much for your awesome work!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Allgood, thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We enjoyed being a part of your big day and wish you many many years of happiness.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2014

Elite were so easy to work with and made the planning process a breeze. They provided excellent service at an extremely affordable rate. Everyone at my wedding was very impressed, and I ended up giving out their information to a few couples. I highly recommend Elite Event. My wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Jay!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We also appreciate the referrals and look forward to seeing you and your new husband at some future weddings. It was a real pleasure to be a part of your big day. Thank you again. -Jay-

Robert · Married on 11/21/2014

I would highly recommend Elite event services to anyone looking to hire a wedding dj, hiring them was one of our best wedding planning decisions. My entire family gathered to say thank you to Jay and Heather after they played their last song for the night. The whole day was beautiful and well planned out and I know Jay had a large part in making my wedding reception a success. My family hasnt stopped talking about how much fun that night was. With Jays knowledge and experience of weddings, he helped us plan a fun yet romantic reception. A couple weeks prior to the wedding we met with Jay and we created a schedule of events for the evening. Our venue coordinator seemed to have disappeared as soon as the reception started but Jay assured us not to worry and that he would insure everything went smoothly. We trusted him and he delivered.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the review Mr and Mrs Roberts. It truly was a pleasure to be included in your wedding festivities. May you two have a blessed marriage.

Jeremy · Married on 11/11/2014

We could not have picked a better pair to provide DJ & MC services

We could not have ask for a more attentive, professional, helpful and all around fun couple to host our wedding. Jay & Heather were the perfect pair to DJ and MC our wedding, we could not have asked for anything more. From the first time we spoke with Jay over the phone, we could tell that his attitude and attention to detail would be the perfect fit for our wedding day. They were always quick to respond to emails and even texts late in the evening, that alone was impressive. When our day came...they arrive before we did. They had everything set up and were ready to go! They brought a lot of fun to our reception and it really shows that they both work well together and enjoy what they do. These two deserve 5 stars without any doubt, they helped make our big day one to really remember! Our friends haven't stopped talking about it! (Sorry it took so long to finally leave a review Jay). You and Heather were fantastic!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Heather · Married on 10/11/2014

excellent! We had both a dj and a mic guy. Both were fantastic. Played all of our requests and got our parents out on the dance floor. They suggested we do a anniversary dance where they invited married couples out for a slow dance and at the end my mom and dad were left on the floor and the mc gave my folks the microphone so they could tell us the secret to a lasting marriage of 48 years. It was touching. They helped to make this day so much more memoriable. And to think we almost went with a cheaper dj we found on another web site...so glad my husband talked me out of the idea. Dj elite was all we wanted and then some.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We love when we are able to include the Anniversary dance into a wedding reception and we are happy to see that you enjoyed it as much as we do. Congratulations again.

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2013

Our DJ Jay was Awesome! He provided lots of feedback with any questions we had, he responded in a timely manner and got the crowd pump up for our wedding. I would definitely hire him again and refer him to any friends or family. Jay was a GREAT Dj.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Mr & Mrs. Larson. You and your family were fantastic. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Donna · Married on 09/21/2013

We hired elite services to provide DJ services and photography for our wedding reception last weekend. Rates we thought were reasonable when we booked him and after the service we felt we got more than we had paid for. Over all we were very happy with the service they provided for our reception. 80 people at a hotel hall. Lights were fantastic. Sound was perfect and the amount he was on the microphone was good...not to much talking, just enough. Would we hire them again...yes.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, your review was greatly appreciated and it was a pleasure working with you.

Heather · Married on 03/09/2013

These two are amazing

I will try to make this brief. We had Elite as our MC and Cupcake as our DJ. They were the perfect duo! They were able to orchestrate our wedding reception without any hiccups. Their wedding packet they provided to us in advance was extremely helpful in sorting out some of the details we were unaware of, being first time bride and groom and all. Since our wedding, they have also done my sisters wedding as well and again, they didn’t disappoint. If you want the best for your wedding, don’t hesitate in booking these two.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Elite Event DJ Services 2

Lisa · event on 09/28/2013

It is rare for me to experience a professional service displaying and exceeding my expectations. DJ Elite responded quickly to my questions and needs. Their event set up was on time and their light show and booth added a very important component of "atmosphere" to this 50th birthday event held outdoors in the early evening. They complied to our long list of 80's rock music and then some. I have no qualms to offer my strong recommendation for DJ Elite.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Elite Event DJ Services's reply:

Thank you very much Lisa. It was a pleasure to have provided our services for you and your family at such a great event.