117 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

One Event Per Day (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (3)
117 Elite Entertainment Reviews

Ken and Jayr were a pleasure to work with and true professionals. Jayr's timing of the first dance and transition were perfect! He completely understood our vision and played to the crowd. People were dancing all night

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Extremely professional, experienced, and SUPER FUN! We can't say thank you enough for Ken and Elite Entertainment's service and help for making our big day SO special! From the very beginning, talking to Ken was always so helpful for us to understand what would make our wedding day great and provide our guests the best DJ and music experience. He is extremely experienced, and offers great advice, but meanwhile is extremely flexible in our requests as well. We had some complicated special requests, as we incorporated a Chinese tea ceremony into our modern wedding. Ken handled the various music and DJ tasks so well, that all our guests, bridal party, and parents knew exactly what to do and enjoyed the music during these complicated ceremony. Throughout the wedding, Ken would come over and check with us all the details once again, to make sure everything is going smoothly. Later in the evening at our wedding, Ken provided the BEST dance floor music! He knew exactly how to judge from the crowd and put on the best music that our guests and we would enjoy! We really have to say we were just SO IMPRESSED!! It was such a pleasure working with Ken and Elite Entertainment. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Brilliant view from the DJ station <3
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - DJ station - classy and elegant and FUN!
Profile Picture Kristina, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Kenny was absolutely amazing! He worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had the perfect day, we knew from the second we met him that we wanted to work with him. Elite Entertainment is so much more than just your average "DJ." Kenny was very helpful, kind, and professional each step of the way - he helped us pick songs in areas we were not sure about and contacted us regularly to check in. He provided ceremony, cocktail, and reception music as well as uplighting. His upbeat personality kept everyone involved, its safe to say there was never a dull moment! He coordinated with our venue so we didn't have to worry about any of the small details and could enjoy every minute of our day. Our friends & family have all said this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we owe all of our thanks to Elite Entertainment! I have worked in the wedding industry for many years so my expectations were pretty high, but Kenny exceeded them by far!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Got married at the Blithewold. Ceremony was elegantly done. Reception was a ton of fun, guests dancing all night. Ken was super professional and attentive to our music preferences.

Profile Picture Fabio, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny from Elite Entertainment is amazing!!! He did our uplighting, reception music, and photobooth. He makes you feel so excited and comfortable, and truly is a friend through such an important part of your wedding. Anything you need, he will help you with! He checks in with you and guides you through everything. One of the things that really stood out about Kenny was his responsiveness/check ins, his announcements for entrances are awesome/he pumps everyone up, and he is very organized. Our wedding was SO fun, and can't say enough good things about him.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was so easy to work with, very quick to respond, and able to work around our needs from start to finish. Very pleasant and an awesome energy to have on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Bahareh, 8/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing from the start! From himself, his office, his presentation, everything is just flawless all around. I love music and dancing and I truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He played the music I wanted and didn't play the songs I asked him not to. He always was right there to answer any of my questions and he always responded very promply! I wish I had more weddings or events just so I could have him as a DJ again! I highly highly recommend Kenneth! You will NOT be dissatisfied in any way I can promise you that!

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married on August 4 and we could not have been any happier with having Ken as our DJ. He did music for both cocktail hour and the reception. During the salad and pasta courses people were already on the dance floor and didn’t ever leave until the night was over!!! He is beyond professional, many of our guests including all of our parents and wedding party were extremely impressed. We felt fully comfortable with him making sure the night went as planned and the whole night flowed even better than expected. He was sure to prepare both us and our parents for anything coming up (speeches, dancing, cake cutting) to be sure we were aware of what was next without overwhelming us in any way.
From day one, Ken was supportive, kind, excited and very genuine. Whenever I was unsure about something (song choices, entrances, etc.) he would give his professional suggestion but ultimately would let us make the final decision. If you’re in need of a DJ, hire Elite Entertainment!!!!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Kenny did a great job with our wedding - everyone was dancing the entire night and having a good time, music was as planned and discussed. He was a pleasure to work with from day one and will recommend Elite Entertainment to friends and family. Thanks again for an amazing night we'll never forget!!!

Profile Picture John, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

The DJ was one of the vendors that we felt we needed to connect with the most. They are the first to arrive at the venue, and the last to leave. They set the tone for the entire reception. After our initial meeting with Kenny we were ready to sign right then and there! We gave him free rein to do what he does best, and he nailed it without a doubt! He had everyone on their feet dancing the entire night. The whole process was stress free, and it was an absolute pleasure working with him! It's easy to see why Elite Entertainment was voted Rhode Island's best several times!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/29/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Kenny is an amazing person and DJ. He is so easy to work with, he always stays in communication with you and he is quick to answer any and all questions you may have. His music is great and he will keep the dance floor full all night long. His uplighting, LOVE signs and monograms where all great and made the room look amazing and he has so many other options to choose from to make your special day even better. Our wedding would not have been the same if it was not for Kenny we highly recommend him to any couple getting married you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture jerry, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I initially went with Ken as I had viewed some of his work through others online and through social media. I got the vibe from his posts that he made sure everything looked and felt like a lot of fun. I reached out and made the initial
Appointment in which he covered everything you could think of from start to finish and was very honest in his style and experience. Not only did he explain everything but he mentioned he had about 20 years experience as he grew up doing this. For him this is his passion and you could see that! We felt extremely comfortable and we made the decision to go with him. We talked a few more times before the event and went over all the timeline and music. To us we felt the dj can make or break the night and we made the best decision because Ken made the night! We used his uplighting and he was in control of our ceremony , cocktail hour and reception music. He made sure to adjust necessary moments if we were a little off schedule to keep guests from sitting around and he checked with us to make sure it was ok. The music was perfect and so much fun we had dancing. The uplighting was the perfect touch to set the ambiance and we are so happy we went with that as well. His equipment set up is so professional and looks great in the room. The Price was also great and wouldn’t have found the quality and price else where. Ken is above 5 stars and highly recommend to anyone looking to throw the perfect event!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We instantly felt comfortable with Ken! Upon arriving at our initial meeting, we were greeted by a personalized sign with our names and our wedding date. It was clear that Ken understood our wishes and our vision for our special day.

We booked Ken several months prior to our wedding. Over the course of those months, we received emails wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving and emails wishing us a Merry Christmas. We also received emails just checking in on us. Through email and social media, Ken really took the time to get to know us. He shared so many ideas and options with us. We never felt pressured to go in a certain direction, but rather, we felt truly supported. Ken made us feel as though we were his only client!

Ken provided our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, uplighting, and custom monogram lighting. In addition to these services, Ken provided the "glue" that brought all of the pieces of our day together. I always pictured my wedding day in my mind, but my imagination didn't include any sound, only images. With Ken, you'll get the perfect soundtrack and emcee to your dream wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

From start to finish Ken was such a pleasure to work with. He was attentive, organized, and fun. He answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process -- especially in those crucial final weeks when there is so much going on. He truly cared about getting to know us as a couple and was incredibly professional and knowledgable about all aspects of the wedding process (not just the DJ related parts). We even went ahead and recommended him to a friend before our wedding had taken place -- that's how confident we felt about him!

-Lexi and Scott

Profile Picture LEXI, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I cannot recommend Elite Entertainment highly enough! Kenny provided the music for our ceremony and reception and uplighting for our reception. He is the quintessential professional and made our day look and feel amazing. We asked Kenny to balance making my very religious family happy with wanting our friends to have fun and he nailed it from the start. He was able to fill the dance floor while appealing to all of the demographics at our wedding. He's a family guy (and a huge perfectionist!) and it shows with the way that he truly loves helping couples have their dream weddings. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Damien, 6/29/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ken was so professional and easy to work with, the uplighting was better than I expected and he kept my guest dancing all night!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Flawless experience. Professional, accommodating and trustworthy.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We loved working with Kenny and everything Elite Entertainment provided us exceeded our expectations. We used Elite for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music, along with uplighting and a Photo Booth. The amount of compliments we got throughout the night and the days after was amazing - It was clear our guests had a great time at our wedding, and we owe thanks to Kenny for that! I will definitely be recommending him to the rest of our friends as they get married!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny is awesome!!! He is a joy to work with and open to what YOU want for music and other services. He works for you, but also in control and knows what to do, and when to do it!! He suggested up-lighting for the venue and it was the best thing we could have done. Huge difference!! Booking Elite Entrainment was the reason why our wedding was so fun.

Profile Picture Mike , 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone looking to make their wedding night perfect, fun and upbeat. Hands down they’re the best! Ken was so professional, responsive and made us feel no stress during the planning. He helped us along the way through the entire planning process, always promptly answered my emails and calls (and there were many) lol. He was just amazing from start to finish! Everything we wanted from the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and the night...he delivered! Ken had our family and friends up and dancing all night! We are so happy that we chose Elite Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Phet, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment gave our wedding reception the WOW factor! Their attention to detail, level of understanding our needs, attention to detail, changing uplights and intelligent lighting scheme brought my jewel tone theme vision to life and all our guests danced till the very last song! Our reception had been the talk of the town with our family, friends and coworkers. We highly recommend and will definitely hire them again for our next big event!

Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Lourdes & Christine sharing a glamour shot
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Our sweetheart table with chic purple lighting
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Our gorgeous jewel toned floral centerpieces
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Bride and mother of the bride who walked me down the aisle!
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - A happy moment with our boys Jeremy and Nicholas
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Our all berries, cherries and white grapes buttercreme cake
Photos
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Son Nicholas making his intro to ‘I’m sexy and I know it’
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - First dance to Elvis’ I can’t help falling in Love with you
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - Our grand entrance dancing to Bruno Mars ‘Finesse’
Photo for Elite Entertainment Review - My friend & officiant Alma M Fielder & husband John Fielder
Profile Picture Lourdes, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

ken has a passion for his work he makes sure that everyone is happy and dancing all night long... ken makes the uplighting look so pretty everything was beautiful .. photobooth was so good everyone was talking about it how good our dj was ty ken for making our wedding so much fun

Profile Picture Donna, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I had a truly great experience with Elite Entertainment. Kenny set the tone of our wedding perfectly and played everything we requested from start to finish! He also provided us with beautiful up-lighting that made our venue glow throughout the evening. Kenny is super professional and extremely accommodating! We couldn’t be more pleased!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Stop looking at any other DJ - you've found the best one there is!!! From the first moments of our first meeting I knew Kenny was going to be our DJ. He's so fun & personable while also being completely professional in all aspects of his job. He incorporated every single one of our song requests, kept everything on time & organized and made it the best night ever!! Our guests danced the whole time and everyone agreed the music was fantastic!

I wish I could rate him even higher - 5 stars just isn't enough! Thank you again Kenny for everything & all your hard work!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews