Elite Entertainment Reviews

183 | East Greenwich, RI

183 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Jeff W · Getting married on 06/08/2022

High-touch, classy approach

Ken was readily available to help plan our wedding from the beginning and was always available through text, email or phone. He even met with us days before the event to help finalize details. The Vibo app really helped us to optimize and easily coordinate our event. The periods of the event we didn’t have direct input, the cocktail hour and dinner music, Ken’s selections were classy and everyone raved about the mixes. Even though we didn’t have direct input for these times, he knew our vision and created a great event. He even coordinated our speeches with certain songs. We highly recommend Ken and Elite Entertainment

Sent on 09/02/2020

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Jeff, it was a pleasure to be part of your day! I’m so happy you had a great time ! Thank you for letting me be apart of it!

Chelsea Dea;,eoda · Married on 06/20/2020

Everything we had hoped for in a DJ

Would 10/10 recommend Kenny!! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we hoped for. I put all my trust in him to use the right up lighting for the room, get the guests on the dance floor and trust me he delivered!! More than once he came to me to make sure everything was going well you can tell he truly cares about you and your day. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely pick Kenny again!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 06/06/2020

Exceeded all Expectations

Kenny was very professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. Hew was super helpful and communicative. The app that he used made it super easy for us to chose our songs an playlist. Then, the night of the wedding, he rocked it out and got everyone moving on the dance floor. The music was exactly what we wanted and more.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Justin · Married on 02/22/2020

The Williams Family

From day one till the very end Kenny and his team went above and beyond to make sure our day was as special as we dreamed it would be. Any and all questions we had were answered within minutes or at least with in a few hours of us texting or emailing Kenny. Could t have picked a better company and DJ to complete the night. From the uplighting to the hollow gram (Mr & Mrs Williams) to the music app. Everything was made easy and simple. Don’t waste your time looking else where this is easily the best company in Rhode Island when it comes to weddings.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Alex Miller · Married on 01/31/2020

Kenny is the man!

If you are looking for a Dj for your wedding, look no further than Elite Entertainment! My wife and I were late booking a Dj and Kenny made the entire process as smooth as possible. He even gave us a discount for being off-season despite only booking about 3 months in advance. Kenny is extremely professional and truly listens to the wants/needs of his customers. I I have been to over 15 weddings and I don’t think I have ever danced as much as I did at my own. Kenny knows how

Sent on 03/01/2020

Katy Camelo · Married on 12/07/2019

DJ Kenny of Elite Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made! He was helpful, reliable, and truly a wonderful person to work with!

DJ Kenny of Elite Entertainment absolutely exceeded our expectations as a DJ. We were referred to Kenny by close friends who had him at their wedding. From our very first email up until our wedding day, Kenny was there every step of the way! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. My husband and I come from music loving families so we had high expectations for our wedding day playlist and Kenny gave us everything we asked for and more! He worked with us to make sure every detail was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Not only did he deliver what we asked of him, but he was able to do so while staying in our budget which was such a big help! I would absolutely recommend going with DJ Kenny of Elite Entertainment for your big day because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Chelmo · Married on 11/24/2019

Elite Entertainment is top notch

We were so lucky to secure DJ Kenny of Elite Entertainment for our wedding. Not only was he able to get people on the dance floor who we never expected to dance, but he was also able to chose the perfect combination of songs and genres that fit all age ranges and groups of people.
    From the moment we selected Elite Entertainment, DJ Kenny was extremely attentive and made us feel secure in our choices. He met with us on two separate occasions during the planning stages to ensure that our song choices, timing and playlists were perfect. On the day of our wedding he was attentive which helped ease our anxiety. Many of our guests and relatives have reached out to us since our wedding asking about DJ Kenny and Elite Entertainment because he left such a wonderful impact on everyone. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone. We truly could not have asked for a better experience with Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Leah

Leah Lonardo · Married on 11/08/2019

Flexible, comforting and fun

Planning a wedding is not easy, and the DJ is the center of a in a way the host of your entire wedding. Kenny was amazing to work with from the beginning. He is not only professional, but someone who makes you feel at ease that his job will be done and done well. I could not be happier with his services the big day; not only was entire wedding was dancing, but even weeks after I get comments about how great the music was. He went out of his way to help us and with with our vision I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you! When you have an awesome couple that always helps! Congratulations again!

Lynsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal - Can't Go Wrong

Ken was phenomenal! We had the absolute best time at our wedding and our guests did too! He was not only fantastic to work with, but knows how to get everyone dancing as well! We even had a ridiculous request of being announced as wrestlers, and he even practiced it to be sure it was perfect. He kept the flow of the ceremony and rehearsal going smoothly, and even picked up slack for some other not-so-great vendors we had. Even my guests noted how they didn't miss anything because everything was announced and the flow was perfect. Highly recommend Ken for anyone looking to have a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Chelsea Medeiros · Married on 10/04/2019

Can’t say enough!

You cannot go wrong booking Elite Entertainment. I can’t say enough about Kenny! He was extremely communicative, flexible, professional, and honest. His attention to detail is unreal! It is clear that he loves what he does and wants to help making your wedding night absolutely perfect. The music was incredible and he felt the vibe of our guests all night - he literally did not miss a beat. He also makes your wedding world go round and makes sure everything runs smoothly. 10/10!!!!!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Jose Sanchez · Married on 09/29/2019

Simply the best!

Kenny was honestly everything we could have hoped for with a DJ for our wedding. He was extremely professional but also very personal which made us feel like our wedding was more than just another gig to him. The only thing we could possibly complain about is that our feet hurt so much from dancing our wedding night away! Thanks again for helping make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic!!

It was great to work with Ken from Elite Entertainment!!!We hired him for our wedding and September. He was easy to work with, caring and understanding. He was super accommodating to meet with me and my husband. He answered my thousands of questions quickly and professionally. Ken had everyone up on the dance floor all night !!! He played a variety of different styles of music. He was great to work with!

With love , The Pickering’s

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Chris

Chris Burt · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing DJ who created an Unforgettable Experience.

Elite Entertainment was excellent! Before the wedding, Ken listened to our requests, provided us with suggestions, and helped us organize our wedding day! We felt immediately comfortable with Ken, which helped because we coordinated everything with him over the phone. On the wedding day, Elite delivered! Ken kept the dancing floor packed, read the crowd well, and played hit after hit. Their uplighting made the venue shine, and the photo booth + book was a great hit! I'll always remember Ken as a calming force on the day of, occasionally checking in with w/ us throughout the wedding - helping us time the evening and make it memorable! Can't recommend Elite Entertainment enough!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ashley Tamke

Ashley Tamke · Married on 09/21/2019

Truly Elite!

When it comes to music and lighting on your wedding day this is one of the most important decisions you have to make. Ken knows how to read a crowd and completely transforms your venue with his lighting. He is truly so much more than a DJ and entertainment service!

We started to appreciate Ken from the first time we met and realized the full value in the services he provides. We hired Ken for our ceremony/reception music/sound, intelligent lighting, and uplighting.

Ken was one of the most organized vendors we worked with leading up to the Big Day. As the weeks went by he kept in communication with us and reminded us what we should be working on. This was so helpful because often vendors don’t give you that type of attention until it is the month, or even the week of your wedding. It was rare for a vendor to reach out to us before we thought to reach out to them. He really makes you feel like your not just another wedding for him.

One of the most helpful things Ken uses is an app called Vimeo that helps you plan your ceremony and reception music and timing. The daunting timeline was made so much easier by coordinating with Ken and seeking his advice.

On the day of the wedding he guided us and all of our guests to make the flow of the reception absolutely seamless. He worked so well with our other vendors and helped to keep everyone on the same page. He also is the reason we were able to sit down and enjoy our meals!

Ken is so professional. He will be one of your best dressed at your wedding and lets his top of the line set-up and technology speak for themselves. There is a reason he is voted Best in RI consistently. You can count on him.

Having the most incredible dance party was so important to us. Once all of the dinner formalities and speeches were complete, Ken took control and kept our dance floor packed all night! His lighting set the mood and the tone of the room.

One of the best decisions you will make is to hire Ken/Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for these kind words! You and Matt were a pleasure to deal with and I can truly tell you are such genuine people!

Spiridoula · Married on 09/08/2019

Look no further - Wonderful experience!

My husband and I don’t have enough kind words to say about Kenny. Kenny made us feel comfortable from the very start and kept on top of us to meet deadlines. I come from a Greek background so you can imagine the names, it was so important to Kenny to be able to pronounce those names as best he could - his attention to detail did not go unnoticed. I don’t think couples realize how important it is to have an amazing DJ (Kenny). The DJ essentially runs the wedding, it’s so important to have someone who is organized and professional. Kenny is the entire package - anyone who is able to book Elite Entertainment for their special day is lucky!
    Side note to readers - the price below includes, uplighting, cocktail hour music, ceremony music, an extra reception hour and photo booth so if you have a budget to stick to, you can make it work!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brianne Gracie · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend!!

We could not be happier with choosing Elite Entertainment as our wedding DJ!! From beginning to end, everything was beyond perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night and the music was so awesome and kept everyone dancing all night. Kenny is extremely professional and amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. Our guests have even been raving about how awesome and fun our DJ was. Thank you Kenny and Elite Entertainment for helping to make our wedding more than perfect!!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Godiksen · Married on 09/06/2019

Kenny is a lot of fun and very professional!

I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment for your wedding! Kenny had everyone dancing the night away. He was also very professional the night of our wedding and we were very impressed! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was great! Super responsive to e-mails as well.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Annaliese

Annaliese · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome wedding vibes

Kenny was the most amazing DJ - better than we could have ever asked for!! I would recommend him to ANYONE having a wedding or event. He really knows how to get people on the dance floor, and has the classiest setup I've ever seen! He is responsive, patient, professional, and a totally genuine guy. He checked in with us frequently in the months leading up to the wedding as well as on the wedding day to make sure that we were having the best possible experience. Bottom line - if you want a great vibe for your wedding - Kenny is your man!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Aaime · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!! Best DJ!

We are so happy we chose Elite Entertainment for our wedding! Kenny is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was the first DJ we met and the last! Within 5 minutes into our initial meeting we knew that we found our guy! He is very helpful, knowledgeable, and so accommodating! Anything we asked for he listened and made it happen! Another thing I really liked was the app he provides to choose your songs. Makes it soooo much more simple to choose songs. It even gives recommendations and was fun to go through to see how the flow of the music will be for the ceremony and specific dances. Highly recommend! Would give 10 stars if I could! Thank you Kenny for helping make our special day perfect!! A & J

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kat · Married on 08/11/2019

Best wedding DJ!!

Ken was so wonderful to work with! He laid out everything so that I could not forget any details. He was flexible with meeting with me and my husband and taking the time to figure out exactly what we were looking for. He was extremely professional and created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and the uplighting and dance lighting was absolutely perfect and completely worth it. I would highly recommend elite entertainment to everyone. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Andres

Andres Perez · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Professional

Working with Kenny was amazing. He was helpful, knowledgeable about his product, and was always an email or phone call away. Not to mention, the dance floor was packed the entire time! We will never forget our wedding day and thanks to Elite Entertainment, we had a party for the ages!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Castle · Married on 07/28/2019

Perfect from start to finish

Kenny did an outstanding job DJ’ing our wedding this past July. He used an awesome website where we were able to pick out all of our songs, as well as create a playlist for the dancing portion of the reception. From the beginning, he was extremely friendly and helpful. We never questioned if we made the right choice by choosing Elite Entertainment. There are not enough good things to say about his talent or thoughtfulness. We will be recommending Elite Entertainment to all of our friends and families for the future!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Emily Bouthillette · Married on 07/27/2019

Best wedding ever!!!

Ken did such a good job bringing the whole wedding together with up lighting, photo booth, and the music!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Andrew Hogan · Married on 07/20/2019

Stress free and worry free.

If you are looking for a DJ that will go above and beyond your expectations, then look no further! Elite Entertainment cares about its clients, and works tirelessly to ensure that all needs are met! If you choose this company, you will have nothing to worry about!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Best dj in rhode island

DJ Kenny is the best of the best. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He played exactly what we wanted and could read the crowd to play music of what he thought he should play. We became great friends throughout this process and wouldn't change anything about our night. Everyone said it was the best wedding and that we had the best DJ. Ken, you made our wedding a night that we will never forget! We love you!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

You and Chris were so fun to work with. Great couple, great wedding and now great friends. Thank you fo being so awesome and fun!