Elite Disc Jockey Services Reviews

1 | Madison, AL

1 Reviews for Elite Disc Jockey Services

Nikki · Married on 06/23/2012

I can't say enough about how easy it was to work with Matt from Elite. He is a young professional, who definitely does the job excellently. Elite has an extensive website to help you choose your wedding and reception music. Also a timeline to help figure out how the event will go and when he should be making announcements. If you are like my husband and me though who aren't extremely musically knowledge making a list can be daunting. Not working with Matt though. We let him know what we liked and how we saw the evening playing out. We gave him a DO NOT play list, which he definitely listens too. With my husband being Indian we also wanted to give Matt some Hindu music to play to get the Indian couples on the dance floor. We couldn't even get Matt a list of music until the night before!!!! But he still had it ready to go. Matt and his partner the evening of the wedding were great! They did announcements, talked to guests and took requests, played the right music to get people dancing and keep them out there. Also the lighting that came with the package was awesome.
    We also booked a Jazz band with Elite. They are a new feature but definitely great. They kicked off the cocktail hour and really had a great sound. It was definitely something we enjoyed.

Sent on 07/02/2012