Elite Digital Images Reviews

Elite Digital Images 5
Elite Digital Images 6
Elite Digital Images 7

Kelly Willard · Married on 11/16/2018

Lynn at Elite: Exactly What You Want in A Photographer!

I can't express how delighted I was with Lynn as my photographer from Elite. Every single member of the bridal party and our guests and family told us how impressed they were with her. Some of the things I absolutely loved:
    1. She was so efficient with her time. We had a first look at 3:30PM, not allowing for a otn of time before our 530PM wedding ceremony. I didnt want my guests to see us having pictures taken, but Lynn was on it. She took all of our photos in multiple locations in less than the time we had.
    2. She is incredibly at rallying the group: when you are dealing with multiple people, multiple families, millions of group shots it can become so time consuming. Lynn was so great at focusing everyone, getting the job done and then allowing us to enjoy our night.
    3. Lynn was so excited about taking some of the photos and she really went the extra mile to make sure we had shots from every angle. Our photos bring out the best of our wedding venue with angles I had never even imagined.
    4. Lynn is just overall a really lovely person which made it easy to have her with us for a large majority of my wedding day. She makes you feel very comfortable has a lovely personality and was just overall easy to work with.
    I highly recommend her to any future bride!

Laura B · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing !!

Right from the start , working with Lynn M was amazing ! She was so helpful and down to earth we felt so comfortable ! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and Lynn was def in part thank for that ! She gave us a preview of almost 100 photos the night of our wedding ! We have so many beautiful photos to pick from! The whole Elite staff (Kris A dj, video and photo booth) made our day one of a kind !

Elite Digital Images 8
  • Jessica

Jessica Wilson · Married on 10/21/2018

Lynn was so awesome

We booked elite for photography, photo booth and dj services. We loved them the whole team was wonderful. Lynn was our photographer and she was awesome. She worked in all the shots we wanted even though our wedding was on a freezing cold day. She even took shots from the roof of the wedding party and they came out beauilriful. I will definitely recommend her and the entire elite team for anyone looking for a perfect wedding experience.

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2018

Cindy and Chris were great!

We had Cindy and Chris as our photographers and they were the best! They have a planner where you can put all of your formal photo combinations which was great because Cindy was able to keep everything together. We chatted a few weeks before the wedding to discuss where we wanted certain photos, what kinds of photos, and family issues she should know about. Then we spoke again two days before the wedding to make sure everything was going ok and if we needed anything else we hadn't thought of or discussed in our previous conversations.
    They were punctual and got so many of our formal pictures out of the way early in the day (we did First Looks, which included bridal party pictures and immediate family pictures). We only had to do formal extended family shots and pictures of just us after the ceremony. I saw both Chris and Cindy EVERYWHERE during the reception. The caught a ton of candid shots and even shots with friends we were chatting with during the reception.
    I didn't have to worry about a single thing with them. Before we signed the contract we looked through tons of books of their work and both my husband and myself were completely confident in their ability. Not having to worry about such an important part of the day was a huge stress reliever and let us plan and work on the finer details to such a point that the day was EXACTLY what we wanted with no hiccups along the way.
    We got their top tier plan, but there are three different options, so the amount to use them could be lower if that's what you prefer.

Rob · Married on 10/12/2018

Elite Images Is Just That

My wife and I cannot thank Lynn and Chris and all of the support staff at Elite Images enough for helping us to document our special day. From the first night we met Lynn, we were confident she would be able to give us exactly what we wanted for our photos. If we had any questions during the process leading to the big day, Lynn always responded in a quick and professional manner. When the Big Day finally arrived, Lynn and Chris did an AMAZING job detailing the day. The pictures came out great and we couldn't have asked for more. We would highly recommend anyone who's looking for a professional group to handle ANY sort of photography, don't hesitate to reach out to Lynn at Elite Images!

Elite Digital Images 9
    Elite Digital Images 10
    Elite Digital Images 11

Kim · Married on 10/05/2018

An Elite Experience

We had Lynn shoot our engagement photos and Lynn and Chris did our wedding photography. From the start Elite was incredible to work with. They were fast to respond to any communication beforehand. They were truly professional to work with. We received so many amazing photos of our wedding, it’s hard to even pick a favorite, not to mention we received everything so fast. We were thrilled by the service we received we would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Katie · Married on 09/23/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Cyndi last Sunday for our wedding. She was sunshine on a rainy day! She was great! She had mints, she curled my hair, wrangled my kids and managed to take AMAZING photos! Thank you so much Cyndi for helping make our day perfect!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

Great decision - excellent results!

As soon as my now husband and I were engaged, we started looking around for all of our wedding vendors, which included attending a number of Wedding Open Houses. We found Elite at not only our Venue's open house, but many others. We were so impressed with their photo samples, and their customer service. We received one on one attention from day one which put all of our worries to rest very quickly. We had questions, as most newly engaged couples do, but Cynthia responded to all of our e-mals, phone calls and uncertainty about the little details. Her knowledge of the area, suggestions on where to take photos and what to capture created a final product that moved us and made us very thankful to have chosen Elite.
    The day flies by, but the photo's Cynthia took will keep those memories fresh in our minds for years to come. To us, in the end, we wouldn't have imagined how special the photos would be and how much they would mean to us, but Cynthia knew and made sure that we were happier than we could have even imagined.
    Hi highly recommend Elite as they were an amazing part of our special day!!

Elite Digital Images 12
    Elite Digital Images 13
    Elite Digital Images 14
    Elite Digital Images 15
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding!

Lynn and Chris did such a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day. They were extremely professional and personable. Lynn went above and beyond, and worked so quickly to provide our beautiful photos and album! I would highly recommend Elite!!

Elite Digital Images 16
    Elite Digital Images 17
    Elite Digital Images 18
    Elite Digital Images 19
    Elite Digital Images 20
    Elite Digital Images 21
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Sigmund · Married on 09/14/2018

Absolutely amazing would recommend to everyone

Lynn Monaco from elite entertainment is hands down the best photographer ever, she was so nice and kind. She also talked to me and my wife about what pictures we wanted to make sure we got taken with our family and friends. Every single picture came out excellent and we were able to view them online really quickly too, infact the night of our wedding she actually posted some and made them available for every one to see which was awesome. If I ever need another photographer for an event I can say right now I really hope Lynn is available.

Elite Digital Images 22
    Elite Digital Images 23
    Elite Digital Images 24
    Elite Digital Images 25

Jackie · Married on 07/05/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Cyndi as our photographer for our July 6, 2018 wedding. Her professionalism and expertise were immediately evident from our very first meeting. Cyndi made us feel comfortable and took care of every little detail. The weather was very hot on our wedding day, however Cyndi was extremely accommodating with trying to keep our wedding party cool and engaged while taking our outdoor pictures. We can’t thank Cyndi enough for her hard work! Highly recommend!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

We got married on June 16, 2018 and could not be any happier with our photography! We had Cyndi & Jennifer and they did a fabulous job. They were punctual, flexible, and excited all day long! Their shots were unique and made our session that much more fun! Within 6 days, we had our sneak peak too! Highly highly recommend! Thank you Cyndi & Jen!

Elite Digital Images 26

Marie · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough about how happy we were on June 9th... Lynn, our amazing photographer, captured every single moment that we hoped for. She was patient, and always on top of everything. Our only regret is not taking a photo with her. She's the best! We have not stopped looking through our pictures. She has helped us relive that day over and over and over again! Can't wait for our video!!

Brianne · Married on 06/01/2018

I used Elite Entertainment for my wedding this past June for photography, videography, and DJ. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice! Lynn was our lead photographer and she was so professional and she worked so well with my niece who was only 21 months old at the time. She answered all of my prewedding emails and made sure to take all of the photos my mom had requested. Chris was our second photographer and he worked very well with Lynn and with my husband and his groomsmen while they were getting ready. Our videographer, Chris, worked side by side with Lynn and Chris to capture the entire experience. Lastly we had Dominic for our DJ. He was so energetic and engaging. He got out on the dance floor and really became part of the party! He and his assistant only played songs we requested (and a few requested by guests) and made sure not to play the Chicken Dance which I had on our "Do Not Play" list. Having all of our vendors from the same company made the whole process so much easier and less stressful in terms of scheduling meetings and they worked so well together that everything went smoothly.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Elite Digital Images made our day great! Carrie and Jay are the best photographers ever! My sister had used Carrie and Jay for her wedding 2 years ago so I wasn't surprised at how amazing they were. Carrie is such a sweet person and doesn't make posing for pictures feel like a chore. I love how our sneak peek picture came out and can't wait to see the rest!

Elite Digital Images 27
    Elite Digital Images 28
    Elite Digital Images 29
    Elite Digital Images 30
    Elite Digital Images 31
    Elite Digital Images 32

Gena · Married on 04/28/2018

Wi can’t rave enough! We had Lynn as our head photographer and Chris! Her and her team we fantastic! Lynn was so helpful and easy going and her visions were perfect! She kept us on track and caugh every moment! She felt like part of our party and family! We had a blast with them. From the moment we met her to the last picture taken she made it so easy and special! Chris did so great with the guys for grooms prep and beside Lynn all day! We thank them all from bottom of our hearts and feel truly blessed to have had them as part of our day!

Elite Digital Images 33
    Elite Digital Images 34
    Elite Digital Images 35
    Elite Digital Images 36
    Elite Digital Images 37

marla · Married on 04/13/2018

lynn and her husband chris from elite entertainment were amazing. they were interactive with us and our guest at our wedding. they managed their time extremely well and I love all the different angles they took pictures of and the video turned out great! I highly recommend lynn as a photographer and chris as a videographer

Elite Digital Images 38
    Elite Digital Images 39
    Elite Digital Images 40
    Elite Digital Images 41
    Elite Digital Images 42
    Elite Digital Images 43

Anna · Married on 04/12/2018

I want to preface this review with the fact that neither my husband nor I are picture people, but- let me tell you- Lynn is a MIRACLE WORKER. Every picture is priceless and hanging all over our house - and we swore we would never be those people. Lynn worked so well with our wedding party and our families and everyone loved her! Her professionalism was matched by her wit and humor and we could not have asked for a better photographer! We wanted a money shot and we definitely got it!

Elite Digital Images 44

Aimee · Married on 04/08/2018

My husband and I hired Elite for DJ (Dominic S), Photography (Carrie Roberts & Cynthia Roberts), and videography (Tommy), and we cannot say enough positive things about them. All of them were amazing to work with - professionals who patiently answered all of our questions in the months leading up to the wedding and worked with us to craft all of the details perfectly, and they all have such great personalities that we had so much fun with on the day of our wedding. We were in such good hands with Elite and are so glad they were such a big part of our wedding day!

Dawn · Married on 04/06/2018

Everyone at elite are nothing but professional and talented! We had Lynn Monaco as our photographer and she was amazing and so helpful before during and after the wedding. Was patient with me through the after part for picking photos and thank you cards. I would recommend this company for all your needs!

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Lynn Monaco on our wedding day. Lynn was absolutely amazing and was great to work with! Lynn and her team were very friendly, arrived promptly on time, was organized and professional, and her pictures came out perfectly! She was able to capture the sweetest moments of our big day effortlessly! I can not say a bad thing about her or her work! Highly recommend! :)

jayde · Married on 03/16/2018

Lynn and the Elite Entertainment staff was just amazing!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing. Elite is the best team to work with. We hired them for photos, video and DJ. I worked with Carrie, Cyndi, Tommy, Chris and Dominic. All of them were absolutely a pleasure. They were also super helpful with my questions leading up to our wedding day.
    Carrie and Cyndi were amazing. It was a chilly and windy day and they captured the most beautiful photos of us and our wedding party. I was sitting at my reception at dinner and Carrie came up and let me know some photos were already available to me. I was floored, how awesome is that!
    Chris and Tommy were great. They made us feel like they weren't even there. I can not wait to see what moments they captured on video for us.
    Dominic kept everyone on the dance floor from the minute the party started to the very last song. The dance floor was NEVER empty. That was exactly what we had hoped for.

There are not enough words to thank this team for making our day so special. They were a pleasure, complete professionals and we knew were in the right hands from the very beginning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Sean and Caitlin Kaverick

Elite Digital Images 45
    Elite Digital Images 46
    Elite Digital Images 47
    Elite Digital Images 48
    Elite Digital Images 49
    Elite Digital Images 50

Lei-Ann · Married on 01/12/2018

Lynn Monaco from Elite was our photographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier with our pictures. Our photo album is so lovely. Everyone was asking me about her after they seen our pictures. She was so helpful during the whole process! If you are looking into photographers for your wedding I would definitely say to go with Lynn! We had a rainy day for our wedding which at first made me nervous with how the pictures would come out but they truly came out so beautiful!! She was there to help us in anyway she could. Even suggestions and helping me with the bustle on my dress. Great company. I couldn’t recommend Elite and Lynn more.

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

Our wedding was on December 10, 2017. We could not have been more in love with the photos of our wedding! Lynn did an incredible job. Everything went smoothly and the level of professionalism was amazing. PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT! Thanks so much again Lynn and all of the Elite team!
    Christine and Craig

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Elite Digital Images 51
    Elite Digital Images 52
    Elite Digital Images 53
    Elite Digital Images 54

Elite Digital Images's reply:

Thank you, Christine! I had a great time with you!!