Elite Digital Images Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Caitlyn B. Married on 11/04/2022

November wedding

Lynn Monaco from Elite entertainment was our photographer for my wedding November 04 2022 and can I just say how outstanding. From the first meeting to the last Lynn was a true gem to me. She responded right away to any questions I had even if it wasn't about photography. A few hours after our wedding she gave us over 130 sneak peak pictures. The sneak peaks I got back were beautiful you can tell the talent, love, pride, and joy Lynn has for her career. I could not have asked for a better team of people to help celebrate my magical day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 08/13/2022

Elite Images (Photographer)

We used several vendor teams from Elite--Elite Entertainment (DJ), Elite Images (Photographer), & Elite Films (Videographer). Overall, all Elite vendors were very easy to work with and responded promptly to questions. We also appreciate the option to pick from multiple price points. Elite Images took photos on the beach and boardwalk, as requested, as well as getting ready photos and photos during the reception. We can't wait to get our photos!
    Marissa D. Married on 03/25/2022

Amazing experience!

From the minute Cyndi showed up on site, she was amazing! Her positive, upbeat energy was exactly what we had hoped for in a photographer for our large bunch. She knew the great spots to shoot at our venue and always made us feel comfortable! We could not have been happier to have had Cyndi shoot our special day! The office staff for Elite Images was also great. Lynn was always quick to respond to any emails fired her way and even gave us a sneak peek of our photos until all were ready for viewing. Huge thanks to the Elite Images Team for making this such a great experience!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alexis
    Alexis I. Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing Photography!!

I got married 7/16/21 and am SO glad I chose Elite Images for photography. Lynn did an amazing job and was so wonderful to work with. She knew our venue so well so she was able to get so many stunning pictures. She even went on the roof of the venue for overhead shots. She also went above and beyond and bustled my dress for me! She was extremely organized and gave my husband and I clear direction so everything went so smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to capture my big day.
  • Lyzzye
    Lyzzye H. Married on 06/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Everyone at Elite Images has been amazing to work with. We had to cancel our wedding reception due to COVID-19 but we had a super small ceremony at my parent's house. Cindy, our photographer and Chris, our videographer were able to rearrange their schedule for our Wednesday afternoon wedding before everything truly shut down in NJ. They truly made the day feel so special with only 2 days of planning. Our photos and video were truly spectacular. We can't thank them enough!!!!
    Barbara E. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elite Digital Images is the BEST!!

Cyndi and Jen were simply the dynamic duo at our sons wedding! I can’t wait to see the pics but they made everyone so comfortable and catered to our never ending requests with photos! Tom
    was our videographer and he and the bride had a connection right away that made her so at ease with the video aspects. Elite has been a pleasure to work with especially during COVID. Always available to take my calls-talk me off the ledge—and work with our never ending changing plans. Many thanks to Lyn for EVERYTHING
    Geannine Married on 05/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience and very polite!

Cyndi was always very accommodating to what we wanted and was excited to take our engagement photos and wedding day. We were very pleased with all of the photos! She definitely went above and beyond to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
  • Katherine
    Katherine V. Married on 12/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have been happier!

Absolutely loved using Elite! We used their photography, DJ, officiant, and photo booth services and we’re more than pleased with everything! Mike and Lynn are incredible people and they made the day of so special and worked around any last minute changes we had. We were able to fully enjoy our wedding day because of them.
  • Danielle
    Danielle F. Married on 12/28/2019

Incredible!

Lynn went ABOVE & BEYOND for Shane and I! She listened to every single thing we asked of her. I wanted to be able to actually enjoy my wedding and cocktail hour, and she made sure that happened! Pictures flew by. And from the snippet I've seen so far - they are BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend Lynn and her second photographer Chris - they were seriously so helpful and great :)
    Mark A. Married on 12/27/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Our photographer Lynn and the entire team at Elite were wonderful to work with! Lynn captured the most beautiful moments at our wedding and our album came out beautiful. We would absolutely recommend them!
    Azra Y. Married on 12/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We used elite for photography and used their dj services, they made our special day better than I could’ve asked for, plus they are wonderful to work with.
    Kendall G. Married on 12/21/2019

We LOVED Elite Images!

My husband and I used Elite Images for our wedding in December of 2019 and couldn’t be happier with their services! They’re also photographing my sister in law’s wedding in September! Highly recommend!!!
    Dianna Married on 11/23/2019

The best photographer!

One word - WOW! We had Lynn as our photographer and she was PHENOMENAL! She had turned around over 100 photos within 6 hours of the wedding ending and gave us a beautiful preview of our photos. Lynn was the best wedding photographer and we are so happy we had you with us on our big day. Can't wait to see the wedding photos! THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Courtney Married on 11/16/2019

Great wedding photographer!!

Thanks to Cyndi out wedding Photos came out perfect! She made us feel super comfortable from the moment we met her and and understood exactly what we were looking for. Most importantly she made everything stress-free!
    Melissa Married on 11/16/2019

Thank you Lynn!!!

Lynn took our engagement and wedding day photos and honestly, I don’t think I could’ve gotten through the wedding without her. We met up at a park for the engagement photos and walked around for different pictures. They came out amazing! The day of the wedding, Lynn kept everything smooth sailing - I had a huge wedding party and was so grateful for Lynn and how she kept everything moving. We met with Lynn before the wedding to discuss different pictures we wanted and she was very open to some of the pictures I wanted to recreate (from Pinterest of course lol!). We absolutely love our photos and can’t thank Lynn enough!!
    Jessica S. Married on 11/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The elite photographer as the name says!

Lynn was the best and captured our day perfectly! Two years later and we still are in love with our photos. Lynn went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and helped out in more ways than just taking photos! Her experience showed and we were so happy with everything!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/02/2019

What a great team !

Chris our videographer and Cyndi our photographer were GREAT from start to finish. They both made sure to capture every single request I had and any request I had throughout the entire night. Cyndi's mindfulness of angles and lighting still amazes me to this day and Chris's focus while still being able to make jokes helped me to relax and just have fun ! They both did such an amazing job and I cannot wait to get everything back to be able to see what an amazing job they did that night ! Thank you Elite !!
    Meghan F. Married on 11/01/2019

Forever Fosket

I truely felt like Cyndi and her assistant were part of my family sharing in my special day. My wedding was a very eclectic halloween/ fall wedding, Cyndis vision captured everything i wanted and then some!
    Jenna Married on 11/01/2019

Elite Digital Images - Lynn Monaco

We worked with Lynn Monaco at Elite Digital Images, she was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend. From the first meeting we had with Lynn, which was over a year and a half ahead of our wedding, she listened to and addressed every concern and question that we had. Leading up to the wedding, I would occasionally email Lynn to ask her questions or bounce ideas off of her, she was quick to respond! A few weeks prior to the wedding, we went back to Elite’s office and met with her to discuss all of the family pictures and any other pictures that we wanted. Lynn made a detailed list which really came in handy on the day of the wedding. In addition, she was great at wrangling our wedding party and family members to make sure that she captured all of the requested photos. Also, much to our surprise, there were 160+ pictures uploaded to Facebook, approximately 4 hours after our wedding ended. It was so nice to be able to see pictures that quickly!
  • Joann
    Joann F. Married on 10/27/2019

Fantastic Experience-Wonderful Day

Lynn Monaco & Elite Digital Images did a fantastic job with our wedding. Lynn was friendly, professional, down-to-earth and she just made the whole experience so relaxed & comfortable. Our pictures turned out amazing... better than I was hoping for. I would highly recommend booking Lynn as your wedding photographer.
  • Gina
    Gina R. Married on 10/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, talented, and accommodative!!

My husband and I got married 10/27/19, our venue has a package with Elite for their photography and DJ. We chose Cyndi as our photographer and she was amazing! So accommodative she offered to drive my dress and I from my hotel to my venue (50 ft) so my hair and make up wouldn’t get wet in the rain. She knew exactly how I wanted my first looks to go with my father and hubby. We even were able to get a few pictures outside at sunset after the rain. I highly recommend Cyndi as your photographer!!
    Larissa B. Married on 10/20/2019

Highly Recommend!

We were beyond pleased with the service provided by our photographer, Lynn Monaco, from Elite Digital Images. Lynn was organized and responsive to our wishes throughout the process, and she even had over 100 photos uploaded for us by the morning after our wedding, which was the best surprise to wake up to! The photos came out amazing, and we couldn't have asked for better service.
  • J. Kel
    J. Kel Married on 10/19/2019

Photographer was great

We hired elite digital images as our photographer for our wedding. Michelle and her assistant were amazing and they captured so many great moments that we will remember. She made it simple and easy and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.
    Kristen L. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding

My husband and I hired Elite Images for our wedding photography and videography, and it was the best decision we made! From our first consultation to the big day, they were so pleasant to work with. And we were so amazed with the results! Not to mention they were super easygoing and just the right company to have around during a high-stress time. They got the job done and smiled doing it. Super respectful to all of our family and friends, and constantly striving to please us. Hire them! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Lynn and Chris!!❤️
    Julie R. Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent!

My wedding pictures were everything I asked for and more! I got everything I wanted, without having a first look or missing much of my wedding! Highly recommended!
illustration stars