Elite Coach Transportation Reviews

52 | Pittsburgh, PA

52 Reviews for Elite Coach Transportation

Darlene · Married on 08/25/2018

Very good and respectful drivers

Sent on 09/19/2018

Carlie · Married on 04/28/2018

Very good company!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Elite Coach Transportation. They were very easy to communicate with during the wedding planning process and made coordinating pick-up times and locations very easy. Our driver was very friendly and fun on our wedding day and everything ran very smoothly! We would absolutely recommend working with this company!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jalina · Married on 11/12/2016

The party bus was perfect for our wedding day! you couldn't beat the price compared to other companies as well!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2016

Elite Transportation was amazing. They showed up exactly as requested and made sure everything went seamlessly. The driver at the end of the night even went into the venue to make sure the final stragglers (mainly the bride and bridesmaids!) made it to the final shuttle before he left. Don't look anywhere else- hire Elite for your wedding day! We did a lot of research and found that they were also the most cost effective too!

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 01/09/2016

We had an excellent experience with Elite Coach Limousine! They called the week of the wedding to confirm every detail. We rented a large party bus for our bridal party and had multiple pick up locations. The driver was friendly and helpful (helping my bridesmaids carry things, helping us on to the bus, etc.)! We also rented a town car for my husband and I to get from the reception to the after party and then to our hotel downtown and we had the same driver all day, which was kind of nice. The vehicles were comfortable and were sized perfectly for our needs.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

Our wedding transportation (Black Cat Party Bus) cancelled on us 3 days prior to our wedding! We called Elite Coach immediately (they were the first call) and we had a limo within a half hour-- they seriously saved us. They were so great and easy to deal with. The limo was clean and on time, the driver was very nice as well. I should have called them first for our wedding- I would recommend them to anyone looking for a limo.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dana · Married on 08/22/2015

Elite transportation was perfect. They were prompt in arriving and getting the groomsman to the church and then picking up myself and the girls. We went to a different location for pictures and they were very accommodating. Our driver was polite and courteous especially with putting up with the bridal party. The vehicle was spotless and fully stocked when it arrived. I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future if I had a need.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Julia · Married on 06/19/2015

Elite Coach provided the limo bus between downtown and our ceremony site in Washington, PA (about 45 minutes away.) The seats on the coach bus were plush and comfortable, and our driver was even kind enough to pick up our brown bagged lunches at the local caterer so that our guests could eat something on the way to the ceremony. Our driver made sure to have us arrive at the ceremony and back downtown for cocktail hour at our reception space with plenty of time to spare. The transportation service was reliable and professional, and I'd recommend Elite to anyone looking for transportation between places on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/29/2015

The limo driver was on time and was very friendly. He dressed professionally and made the trip to my wedding venue enjoyable.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Elite for our wedding in October 2014 and were very happy with them. We had a really large bridal party, so they recommended going with a limo bus instead of several small limos and it was awesome. I was initially kind of concerned that a limo bus would look a little tacky or too much like a party bus, but Elite's was very nice and well done. They let us bring an Iphone and put our own music on the stereo; the driver was really great as well. We'd definitely recommend them to friends getting married.

Sent on 06/29/2015

LaTisha · Married on 09/06/2014

Very professional service. The limo driver was very patient even though we were running behind and all the bridal party wasn't ready! They had champagne waiting for us after the ceremony. Would definitely recommend for a wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Great company! Driver was flexible with us as we were pretty close to going over our allotted time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2014

I hired Elite Coach Limousine for my wedding day. The driver arrived on time and he was very professional. He did an excellent job finding a way to drop us off at the church, so no one would see us. He also got us to the reception on time. My wedding day was around 90 degrees and the limo was nice and cool the whole time. I was very pleased with Elite and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Anne · Married on 06/14/2014

The limo itself was very beautiful and my wedding party loved the full bar! Our limo driver was incredible and so nice. He helped me in and out of the limo and assisted the bridesmaids as well. He was so kind to us and wished us well in our marriage. He arrived on time and got us to each destination earlier than anticipated. He really helped keep our day on track! Everyone I worked with at Elite was courteous and professional, I'd definitely hire them again!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Elite Coach was very easy to work with, and I never had any issues getting in contact with them. We made some late changes to our schedule and they were very flexible. Not sure about the value, as we have never planned a wedding or needed limo service this type of event, but we were comfortable with what we paid. The day of the wedding, we had to change some plans quickly due to our desired photo location being closed, but our driver, Paul, was happy to follow the photographer, and when we had extra time, he drove us around until we needed to be at the reception location.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

Our driver was on time, knew where he was going, and was very professional. The limo bus we rented was gorgeous - very clean!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Savanna · Married on 08/09/2013

This company was very easy to work with. Everyone we talk to was friendly and helpful. Our church had to change and they were very understanding and patient for our event day schedule. Our driver that day was excellent. He showed up early and was very friendly. I would recommended using this company.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Christie · Married on 06/28/2013

We selected Elite Limousine after contacting quite a few local limousine services. I liked the value and the quality of the vehicles. In many competitors photographs, I could see they were not well cared for. This was not the case with Elite Limousine. Our car was well kept, and stalked for us. Our driver was knowledgable of the area and had no trouble navigating through the city during rush hour. Our driver was polite, servicing all the bridesmaids with a large umbrella during the rain while taking our pictures.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Elite provided the limo for our wedding party, as well as shuttle buses for our guests to the church and reception. They were on time and professional throughout the day. So glad we chose to work with Elite! They made this a stress-free part of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

We rented more of a transportation bus to transport parents, the girls, and the guys from the hotel to the venue. The bus was wonderful it had leather bucket seats and was nice and clean. The driver was very prompt with all of the pickup as well. Kellie from Elite was so friendly, I had to change somethings with the times and transportation numerous times and she was so easy to communicate with. She also was prompt in her responsiveness to emails and/or phone calls. They were such a pleasant company to deal with and made everything run so smoothy the day of the wedding. Not to mention their prices are not too bad ! Because of my wonderful experience one of my friends is already using them for her upcoming wedding ( she was in mine)

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

We hired a limo and a shuttle bus for our guests. Each vehicle was on time and the drivers were very nice. There was A/C in the limo with stocked drinks. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2012

Very nice tuxedo limo! Very personable and friendly driver. We didn't know their was champagne and other beverages, which was very nice! It also was budget friendly for the short amount of time needed. Driver was also there on time and professional! :)

Sent on 05/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2012

Elite provided a groom-to-ceremony shuttle and bridal party limo for my wedding last weekend at Heinz Chapel and LeMont. The drivers were on time (actually even early!), courteous, and knew exactly where they were going. The limo driver was really responsive, he even followed us in the limo while we were taking photos in Oakland without us even having to ask.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 12/03/2011

We wanted a party and that's what we got!!! Transporting 24 people (bridesmaids, groomsmen, and B&G) - couldn't have been more pleased with the service and experience with *Elite*. Our group enjoyed our experience!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011