Elite Catering Company Reviews

4 | Livonia, MI

4 Reviews for Elite Catering Company

Laurie · Married on 10/20/2012

I choose Elite Catering because they came recomended and from the food selection they were a good value. I never met with them in person before the wedding, mostly because I felt so confident in them from the phone and email conversations. They seemed to understand my vision of a casual reception and made it happen. We enjoyed the food and all my guests complimented them on it. They even helped my friend cut the cake, which was above and beyond. I would highly recomend them to anyone who needs catering.

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

This is a great catereing company for a wedding or any special occasion budget. They have wonderful prices & lets not forget amazing food.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

Elite Catering provided appetizers, buffet style dinner, linens, and a bartender for our wedding. Everyone we interacted with was great! The food was delicious and I felt it was a great value. Recommend for sure!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Akhil B · Married on 10/13/2018

1.0

Don't go by their trial dinner

2 stars only because of Paul. We hired Elite caterings through Marygroove college for our wedding. We had a tasting couple of weeks before the wedding but the actual wedding food was nothing like the tasting. I mean it was horrific and didn't have any taste or flavor to it. Didn't expect it to be so bad but it was definitely not something you'd expect after paying thousands of dollars for it.
    Paul was very accommodating and easy to work with. But I'm not so sure about the quality of food

Sent on 12/28/2018