Elite Cake Creations Reviews

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Alinalopez2

Alina Lopez 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Gorgeous & delicious!

Cake planning was fun and easy with elite cakes! Everything turned out delicious and beautiful, couldn鈥檛 be more happy! 馃挄

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Jackson 路 Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing Cake Decoration

The cake tasted amazing and looked exactly how I pictured it.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Cakes

I love everything they bake lol all the fillings are good and the cake is so moist. Thank you guys again.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Candice 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Our Wedding

Elite Cakes did our wedding cake and they were great! Excellent customer service, worked with us every step of the way and our cake came out perfect! (And Delicious!)

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Cake covered in roses and flowers. LOVE

We hired Elite Cake creations for our wedding cake for Dec 1 2018. We were very nervous as to the selection of cake. We put in front of Elite what we thought would def be a challenging cake and boy did they come through! Absolutely stunning! This cake exceeding my expectations and floored our guest! Everyone was in awe of this amazing masterpiece. It was perfect ! I will definitely hire them again and again! Thank you so much for this amazing beauty of a cake!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Theola 路 Married on 08/18/2018

The cake designer created the cake of our dream, tasty, and moist.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Dorelis 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Definitely this will be the best option to order the cake of your wedding. Extremely delicious, professional and a great price. I visited many places before selecting it and when I arrived here, I managed to get everything I had looked for. Thanks to these people, my wedding was much more than I thought, another level. Thank you Mrs. Beatriz, thank you very much for making my event unique!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Eudaldo 路 Married on 02/02/2018

So this was one of the cake vendors Jacaranda gave us in our package. I don鈥檛 regret it!! So this is a family owned business that has its roots from Cuba!! The cake recipe is that same from Cuba. One our guest said that the cake was so delicious it took her back to her childhood in Cuba !! The filling was delicious! Thank you for a beautiful cake!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Duane 路 Married on 10/21/2017

The cake looked and tasted amazing!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amanda 路 Married on 04/16/2016

loved my wedding cake!!! Elite is the place to go!!! everyone at my wedding also loved the way the cake looked and most important how it tasted!! So many people had seconds!! We also loved it and wished we had more.. !! You won't go wrong with Elite!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Elite Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this note. We are so glad you, your husband and all your guests enjoyed the cake and were going for seconds lol
    Thank you for sharing this experience with other brides!
    We look forward to making more cakes for you soon.
    Beatriz and Elite Cake Creations Staff

Jonelys 路 Married on 01/24/2016

The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Kelly 路 Married on 12/12/2015

I haven't had my wedding yet, but just in talking to the staff to plan my cake and set up my cake tasting the staff seems wonderful. They show the love for what they do. When discussing pricing, Adriana took my budget in consideration and helped me out tremendously. From the tasting alone the cake seems amazing and I can't wait to have more on my wedding day.
    I would recommend Elite Cake Creations to my friends and family. :)

I had my wedding on December 12th and all I can say is WOW!!! the cake was absolutely beautiful it came out the way I had hoped it would and more! It was so delicious everyone had seconds.....My husband and I agree that we will definitely be using them any time we need a cake.
    I would definitely recommend Elite Cake Creations :)

For the budget below, it's an approximate amount, I want to say about $425-$450ish, but my cake was a 3 tier round wedding cake buttercream icing, fondant snowflake decorations and vanilla custard filling for 100 people.

Sent on 06/16/2015

sally 路 Married on 12/11/2015

Delicious and amazing looking cakes!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Phillipa 路 Married on 11/21/2015

Amazing wedding cake. There are so many wedding cakes that are beautiful, but taste horrible. However, at Elite, you get a beautiful cake and it tastes amazing. I received so many compliments on the cake!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Joy

Joy 路 Married on 10/17/2015

They are able to create designs using buttercream as well as fondant which I appreciate since fondant cakes don't always taste great. The flavors were amazing and they created the exact cake I wanted! I found a cake on Pinterest and they were able to recreate it exactly! Amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User5448237 路 event on: 09/13/2015

My daughter has used your bakery for her wedding cake, anniversary cake and now for her baby shower, everyone loved the cake thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • Nehemias

Nehemias 路 Married on 07/12/2015

EVERYBODY LOVED THE CAKE!!! I have to start there.... everyone came asking me who had made the cake....thank you so much for taking care of us the way that you did....from making sure the cake design was what we wanted (although when we walked in we didn't know until you helped us out lol) to just making a cake everybody loved.....from day one I knew I would love you guys and the cake...the history behind your business and family..... the way I felt like I was among family when I went in and met with Beatriz....and Beatriz mom being a trip to work with......the entire experience with you all was great! Thank you for being a part of our big day!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Michael 路 Married on 06/13/2015

Beatrice went up and beyond for our wedding cake. It was so perfect everyone is still talking about the cake. I get asked everyday "who did our cake". I will continue to use Elite cakes for all my parties and company functions.

Michael and David

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • User4609855 路 2+ years ago

We came from out of town for our consultation. They were very flexible with us on when we could meet. They had a lot of options for us to look at, and were easily able to fit in ideas we had found on our own.

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • User5158934 路 2+ years ago

I highly recommend anyone looking for attention to detail and a great tasting cake to go to Elite! I had such a great experience working with Beatrice! I came in three different times confused about the design and idea I wanted for my wedding cake and she was extremely sweet, patient and helpful. True professionalism.. and she is very creative and is great at what she does. Also, I have tasted the cakes at other big cake companies in South Florida and they are not as tasty as Elite. In the end my wedding cake was everything I hoped it would be, my cake was perfect! I am very happy I chose Elite and will be going back for future events!! Thank you Beatrice!!!!! :) xoxo

Sent on 06/09/2015

Elena 路 Married on 04/25/2015

We used Elite for our wedding cake for April 25th and we absolutely loved them. The wedding cake looked more beautiful then we imagined and tasted so great. We highly recommend them for the future.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • User5011708 路 2+ years ago

My future husband and I have been looking for a good cake store until a friend recommended us to Elite Cake Creations. I must share with all of you that we have found that amazing cake place in Elite Cake Creations. Beatriz and the whole staff are awesome! We have been there a couple of times already to talk about our cake and they receive us with a huge smile and always offering cake samples of all different flavors. sooooo soooo yummy! We have ordered 2 cakes and they have been super beautiful and tasty. I commend them for their attention to detail. Gio and I cant wait for our wedding day and see our dream wedding cake next month! I hope this helps people go with the best cake company in Broward county! Beatriz and Elite Cake Creations we definitely will be coming back and recommending this company to everyone we know!!
    Great Job Elite Cake Creations keep it up!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Amber 路 Married on 02/22/2015

Beatrice with Elite Cakes was wonderful!! We had initially gone with another cake company recommended by our venue, but were very disappointed with the service we received. Our venue coordinator mentioned she had a wonderful experience with Elite Cake Creations, so we decided to try a tasting before making a final decision. We were so happy we did! Beatrice was so sweet and attentive! She sat with us as we tried each cake flavor and discussed decoration options with us. Our cake was included in the wedding package through our venue, but for a small extra price we could have additional "bling" and decorative ribbons added, making it a beautiful (not to mention delicious!) cake. The cake was delivered on time, with all the decorations perfectly set and she was able to add on a last minute cake topper that we brought to the venue with us the day of the wedding. We definitely recommend Elite Cake Creations!

Sent on 03/07/2015
  • User4400209 路 2+ years ago

My recommendation for Elite Cake Creations came from my venue where I held my ceremony and reception and they did not disappoint. All of my guests loved the vanilla rum cake that was served and commented how fresh and delicious it was. I totally placed my trust in Beatriz's hands when I met with her and I could not have been happier when I saw our cake on our wedding day!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Elite Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and Thank you for your trust in me and Elite Cake Creations. We always do our very best when creating each cake for every event. Our priority is your happiness. We look forward to seeing you soon again!