Elite Bridal and Events Reviews

4 Reviews for Elite Bridal and Events

1 User photo

Elite Bridal and Events 1

Becky · Married on 05/30/2015

We rented chair sashes and the uplighting package from Elite Bridal. Leslie was wonderful to work with, and was very accommodating when it came to working with our reception location! The chair sashes made everything match beautifully and the uplighting made such a difference in our reception hall!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Emily · Married on 09/06/2014

Leslie was VERY accommodating to my wedding, which I booked with her only 3 weeks prior. She made sure I had every linen needed, and due to some being damaged to clients before me, she threw in a couple extra to make sure I could work around someone else's mistake. She answered every email in a timely manner. Communication is KEY when planning a wedding. I am very glad I used her company for my linen services.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Leslie was amazing! Very professional, very firendly, on time, just a pleasure to work with! She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! She had so much to choose from with invites, linens and decor. For sure check her out!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Creative & lots of choices

They have a lot of beautiful and creative idea. Their book of examples was really helpful. But I’m not sure if there was a miscommunication with them or the venue, but the table overlay that was to be on the sweetheart table was set up on the cake table. Everything still looked beautiful though.

Sent on 06/22/2019