Elissa Deline Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Elissa Deline Photography

• Jennie

Jennie Keller · Married on 10/23/2020

The Best in the Industry

Elle is the most incredible photographer I've ever met. I found her at the Portland Wedding Expo and have been absolutely thrilled with her work. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and I will continue to use her for any other photography moments in the future. She is professional, reliable, flexible and communicative. Photo sessions can be somewhat awkward, especially for people who don't like to be the center of attention (like my husband) and she made each of our sessions so easy. We immediately felt comfortable with her, like we've known her all our lives. I HIGHLY recommend Elle for any of your photography needs. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Chung · Married on 07/03/2020

Highly Recommend

Elissa is so friendly. I'm a person that's totally awkward for pictures, but she has many tips and fun scenarios for us to be natural. She's also very flexible about where to go for our pictures and not strict on the hours. Especially due to COVID, we had so many changes to our wedding, but Elissa's really there for us, which we really appreciated! And the photos turned out so beautiful and capturing our natural side. Just what we wanted!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Spencer

Spencer Martin · Married on 02/02/2020

The most important person at my wedding...

was my bride. Elissa was second. She is truly a master of her craft. We couldn’t be happier with our photos. From the time we first reached out to her through the day we received our edited photos, Elissa was responsive, attentive, and incredibly easy to work with. We could she genuinely cared about the day — about our experience. She has a way of putting people at ease. She was helpful without being intrusive, kind and good humored - even with my crazy family. Seriously, you want Elissa at your wedding... our day wouldn’t have been the same without her.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

We have only received the sneak peak of our wedding photos but I already know that we will appreciate and treasure them forever. Elissa is such a joy to work with. I found her website and immediately gushed over how gorgeous the photos were--she does a stunning job capturing candid moments in beautiful natural lighting. When I met her for the first time at a coffee shop, I could not believe what a delight she was in person; I felt like I had known her for years. During the engagement photos, she made us feel comfortable immediately and perfectly captured our personalities in photographs. I don't know that everyone gets to feel this way about their wedding photographer but I was truly delighted to see her again on the wedding day. She felt like such a natural part of the day and like an old friend. It was a privilege to have her as our wedding photographer. Highest recommendations.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Elissa Deline Photography's reply:

Christine,
    This made me tear up! Getting to know you and Justin and being present at your wedding was a highlight of my year. The comfort you felt was definitely mutual. I value this kind of connection so much; your perfect wedding was a reflection of the deep love and connection you and Justin have. It was an honor and privilege to even witness love in this capacity.

Nicole Beatty · Married on 09/02/2017

A Truly Great Experience

I had the pleasure of having Elissa photograph my wedding. She made us feel comfortable and my husband who traditionally is not a fan of having his picture taken or smiling for pictures, was at ease and some of my favorite pictures are of him are from that day. She has a way of capturing moments, that you didn’t know you needed. We love our wedding photos and I honestly look at them constantly! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to capture a special moment or day, and be able to feel the feelings you had in those moments each time you look at the photos.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Krista · Married on 08/19/2017

Very professional and thourough. Very impressed and happy with the results. Beautiful pictures.

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • Kara

Kara Brown · Married on 06/24/2017

The best decision we made about the wedding of hiring Elissa!

We loved our photographer so much you we would have had her at our wedding even if she wasn't taking pictures! She was an absolute joy to work with, we had the privilege of having her take not only our wedding photos but our engagement too and I'm so glad! She did an amazing job, love her style! We loved her so much we've decided she's the only person we'll go to for all our photo needs.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Andrea Morton · Married on 05/19/2016

Hands down amazing!

I can't recommend Elissa Deline Photography enough! Elissa is prompt, professional, and hands down AMAZING at what she does! We hired her to take family photos when our first baby was born and never looked back. For the last 4 years she has taken our family pictures and I love each one more than the next. I wish we had found her BEFORE we got married and had kids. Thank you Elissa!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Christine · Married on 08/10/2014

Elissa was so amazing to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable and every session we had with her was so much fun! She knew exactly how to get the best out of us and the pictures turn out absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Cecilia · Married on 05/10/2014

Elissa was amazing from start to finish! She answered all of our questions, made each session feel very natural, and was super patient during our family pictures. She is the best, and I sing her praises to every friend that is getting married or engaged!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Tessa · Married on 11/02/2013

Elissa does such a wonderful job of capturing special moments and making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She puts her heart & soul into her photos, that definitely shows when you get the pictures back. Not only has she done our wedding pictures, but other milestones in life & i could not recommend her enough! She is the best!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

3.5

We instantly fell in love with Elissa's work and had every confidence that she would be able to capture the heart and soul of our wedding day in pictures. She went above and beyond our expectations on that day, capturing every moment big and small with such care and style. She is both sweet and professional. The only reason I gave her less than 5 stars is because we waited over three and a half months to receive our photos. That seemed like an unusually long time to wait. However, our USB arrived in the cutest little package -- you'll have to hire Elissa to see for yourself -- and, overall, we were extremely happy.

Sent on 08/05/2017

We are booked with Elissa out here in Colorado, and couldn't be more thrilled to have her! She has been responsive, flexible with coming out to Colorado to shoot our wedding, and has been so friendly and helpful. Not to mention her beautiful photographs.

Sent on 05/14/2015