Elissa Deline Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Elissa Deline Photography

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

We have only received the sneak peak of our wedding photos but I already know that we will appreciate and treasure them forever. Elissa is such a joy to work with. I found her website and immediately gushed over how gorgeous the photos were--she does a stunning job capturing candid moments in beautiful natural lighting. When I met her for the first time at a coffee shop, I could not believe what a delight she was in person; I felt like I had known her for years. During the engagement photos, she made us feel comfortable immediately and perfectly captured our personalities in photographs. I don't know that everyone gets to feel this way about their wedding photographer but I was truly delighted to see her again on the wedding day. She felt like such a natural part of the day and like an old friend. It was a privilege to have her as our wedding photographer. Highest recommendations.

Krista · Married on 08/19/2017

Very professional and thourough. Very impressed and happy with the results. Beautiful pictures.

Christine · Married on 08/10/2014

Elissa was so amazing to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable and every session we had with her was so much fun! She knew exactly how to get the best out of us and the pictures turn out absolutely amazing!

Cecilia · Married on 05/10/2014

Elissa was amazing from start to finish! She answered all of our questions, made each session feel very natural, and was super patient during our family pictures. She is the best, and I sing her praises to every friend that is getting married or engaged!

Tessa · Married on 11/02/2013

Elissa does such a wonderful job of capturing special moments and making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She puts her heart & soul into her photos, that definitely shows when you get the pictures back. Not only has she done our wedding pictures, but other milestones in life & i could not recommend her enough! She is the best!

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

3.5

We instantly fell in love with Elissa's work and had every confidence that she would be able to capture the heart and soul of our wedding day in pictures. She went above and beyond our expectations on that day, capturing every moment big and small with such care and style. She is both sweet and professional. The only reason I gave her less than 5 stars is because we waited over three and a half months to receive our photos. That seemed like an unusually long time to wait. However, our USB arrived in the cutest little package -- you'll have to hire Elissa to see for yourself -- and, overall, we were extremely happy.

We are booked with Elissa out here in Colorado, and couldn't be more thrilled to have her! She has been responsive, flexible with coming out to Colorado to shoot our wedding, and has been so friendly and helpful. Not to mention her beautiful photographs.