Elisha Evans Styling Reviews

95 Reviews for Elisha Evans Styling

95 Elisha Evans Styling Reviews

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2018

The best of the BEST!

What can I say about Elisha, besides the fact that she is incredibly AMAZING. Elisha had previously done my hair for other weddings, so I knew I could trust her to make me look beautiful on my wedding day-- and she delivered. During my trial, she listened to what I wanted my hair vision to be, made me feel comfortable, offered me wine (!!) and listened to my mom, who is also a fellow hairdresser's opinions, all while styling my wild curly hair! It turned out GREAT. Then the wedding day came and it was time for Elisha and her great assistant to work on my hair and my 7 bridesmaid's hair. Elisha and her assistant did wonders... all of my girls LOVED their hair. One girl even said that she loved her hair better that day, than on her own wedding day! Elisha and her assistant were professional, but fun, and kept the day moving and relaxed. We had a great time getting ready! Our hair was finished ahead of schedule and stayed in perfectly through the night. I even woke up with it still in place. Do yourself a favor and book Elisha for your upcoming wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Casey · Married on 10/06/2018

Elisha is awesome

I am so happy that I had Elisha do mine and my bridal parties hair for my wedding! She is so sweet and personable, and she creates killer hair!! I had a trial with her and she listened to my wants and made the perfect style for my day. On my wedding day she made my hair look even better than the trial and it held up(even in the humidity) very well! All of my girls were very pleased with their hair as well. She is TOP NOTCH!

Emily Falconer · Married on 09/29/2018

Elisha Is Amazing!

There are so many choices when planning your wedding that it can be overwhelming. You're constantly doing research and hoping to find someone reliable and "good" all at the same time. I had the pleasure of working with Elisha prior to my big day. Elisha did the hair for my sister's wedding about 5 years ago, and when I started planning for my wedding I knew right away she was the one I wanted to go with.

Elisha is a lot of fun and went out of her way to make everyone feel comfortable on the wedding day. My trial and day of hair turned out amazing. I came into her salon with 1-2 photos of up-do's I sort of liked but no clear direction. Elisha read between my blurry unsure lines and come up with a style that suited me perfectly.

I highly recommend Elisha if you're a bride looking for a hair stylist in Pittsburgh!

Emily (Coon) Falconer

Elisha Evans Styling 1

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Elisha is great!

Elisha styled my friend's hair for her wedding in 2017, and when it came time to plan my own wedding, Elisha was an easy choice... Elisha was wonderful to work with! She is super responsive- to the initial contact/pricing, to answering styling and day-of questions. And of course, she is talented, working with all my girls to craft exactly what they wanted with their hair. She was communicative, timely, and a calming, fun presence during our bridal primping session! Thanks so much for making my wedding look perfect, Elisha! I would highly recommend Pittsburgh-area brides check out her work!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Elisha is amazing! She did my hair for my wedding, as well as my mother's and my bridal party's. Everyone looked fantastic and got exactly the look they were going for. Elisha is fast, responsive, and completely understands how to do hair for a big event. Additionally, she was a blast to have in the bridal suite while we were all getting ready. I am recommending Elisha to everyone I know!

Nichole Suhon · Married on 05/18/2018

Elisha was great!

I found Elisha on Facebook and contacted her; she replied very quickly, I believe the same day. I had a great trial with her and she did my hair for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids and flower girl. Everyone's hair looked just like I wanted it.

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Elisha is THE BEST. She styled hair for my sister's wedding and I hired her again for my wedding. She traveled with an assistant and styled hair for 11 ladies on-site. Everyone loved her and their hair. Elisha was professional, but easy to talk to and open to feedback. She truly wants you to love your hair and she is willing to change anything you are unsure about to make it happen. As the bride, I absolutely loved my hair. I gave her an image and a vibe and she nailed it. I could not be happier with her service. HIRE HER. You will not be disappointed.

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

Elisha was the best hair stylist a bride could ask for! I loved her when I met her for my trail at the Copacetic Salon. Right when you meet her, you can tell she loves what she does which made me feel so relaxed having her do my hair for the my wedding.
    Not only did I do my trial with her, but I went back to her for cut & color. Two weeks before my wedding when I came in for a color, she made sure she had more than enough time scheduled with me incase I wanted something changed.
    On the day of, all the bridesmaids who have different textures and lengths showed her pictures on Pinterest of what they wanted and she NAILED it. All the girls loved their hair. The one bridesmaid showed her a Pinterest look that she thought was going to be impossible but Elisha did it spot on‼‼ When she finally revealed my hair, I honestly could have cried it looked so amazing. It was exactly what I wanted. I seriously received so many compliments at the reception and after about my hair. The color and the textures she created to my, I’ll be honest, thin and drab hair was out of this world.
    Not only did she create amazing hairstyles but she was sooooo much fun the entire time‼! She made the whole experience stress free and fun.
    Also, the weekend before my wedding, I went to a wedding. The bride’s hair looked amazing. The ceremony was outside like mine and that bride’s held up so well even at the end of the reception it still looked flawless. Later on while scrolling through Instagram, I discovered that Elisha did her hair as well.
    I would recommend her to anyone.

Elisha Evans Styling 2
    Elisha Evans Styling 3
    Elisha Evans Styling 4
    Elisha Evans Styling 5
    Elisha Evans Styling 6

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

My bridesmaids, mother, and I had the most amazing morning of the wedding with Elisha! She is extremely talented and perfected everyone's individual look that they hoped for, including my more vintage style! I had a unique type of veil and Elisha even took time to sew special hair clips to it to make it easier to wear. Not only is she amazing with hair, she has a lovely calm but fun presence about her and I wanted her to stay with us all day! I can't recommend her enough.

Elisha Evans Styling 7

Natalie · Married on 08/26/2017

Elisha was the best hair stylist a bride could ask for! She was incredibly responsive from the first email on, and scheduling a trial was a breeze! I fell in love with her from the moment I met her! She's super easy to get along with and I loved my trial! On the day of the wedding, she came EARLY (which someone like me can totally appreciate) and even brought an assistant! All of the girls loved their style, especially my mom who has difficult to work with hair! I've never seen my mom's hair look so good, Elisha is a miracle worker! I had a couple tweaks I wanted to do since my trial, and Elisha completely NAILED IT! I LOVED my hair. Seriously, it looked so amazing, and I was finished early! At the last second, my mother-in-law decided to get her hair done, and Elisha didn't hesitate in saying yes. There was plenty of time too, which was awesome. My hair held up all day and night, even through the August humidity, which is a total miracle. Elisha was so awesome and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks for being the best!

Priya · Married on 08/26/2017

Elisha and her staff were awesome! She did my hair for 2 events (pre-wedding party and wedding ceremony) and did a great job with both! Elisha and her staff also styled my wedding party/relatives hair. They were very organized and on time. My wedding ceremony took place in the morning and they came at 5am to start hair styling my bridal party! They were also very fast. It was very obvious that Elisha has a lot of experience and is very good at her job. She also has knowledge and experience using indian hair pieces which is a plus! I would definitely recommend her and use her again !

Alexis · Married on 08/11/2017

I do not wish to appear to be deceitful so I will start with saying that I have the pleasure of Elisha being my co-worker, her specialty? Wedding hair, fancy updos & such.. of all types! Working next to her & most recently, having her style my hair for my wedding this past 8/11/2017 has given me the opportunity to witness first-hand just how talented she really is! Even though I am her co-worker she treated me just as she would a regular client. (I've observed her with clients). She is so easy to talk to. She makes u feel comfortable from the moment u sit in her chair & she is capable of ANYTHING!! Seriously, "the sky is the limit" She is fast, efficient friendly & is capable of making last minute changes without even breaking a sweat! Most of all, she truly loves what she does! Which in our industry, really sets you apart from the rest & allows her to create pure perfection every single time! She is the best!!

Dana · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Elisha was probably the easiest & least stressful part of the whole planning process. The trial went well and changes were able to be made for my wedding day. She was extremely flexible, talented, laid back and quick to respond. She was willing to try anything with my hair along with all of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their hair & I would recommend her to anyone!

Robin · Married on 05/13/2017

Elisha was absolutely perfect for my wedding. She is the nicest most down to earth person you'll meet and was a great addition to our wedding day. I've had the pleasure of getting to know Elisha as my hairstylist the year leading up to my wedding and can attest that she is the best decision you could make when it comes to your wedding preparations. She is extremely accommodating and flexible and gave me exactly what I wanted for my hair the day of the wedding. She is very talented and my entire bridal party was very happy with her work as well as just enjoy her company during the day of the wedding.

Christine · Married on 03/25/2017

Elisha is a true professional! I typically have a hard time allowing anyone to style my hair having so many curls. Elisha worked with my curls and executed my vision perfectly. She also had the opportunity to style my mothers and daughters hair (equally as challenging) and nailed it. We all felt so beautiful!

Elisha Evans Styling 8
    Elisha Evans Styling 9

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

Elisha was amazing! I can't say enough great things about her. I highly, highly recommend her! She was incredibly knowledgeable, personable and so fun! She did my hair, my mother's hair, and four bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. We all have a variety of lengths and textures and everyone looked amazing. She was able to create the perfect bridal look that I was going for. I think she has an amazing way of relating to everyone too. She was so funny and helped all of us stay relaxed that day. Everyone's hair stay perfect all night. Book with Elisha! You will be so thankful when you do!

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2016

Thank goodness I found Elisha! I had originally booked a hairstylist who couldn't quite create the cascading braid that I was envisioning for my wedding day and I found myself searching for a new hairstylist with only a month before the wedding. Due to a cancellation Elisha was available and when I saw her for consult and told her about the hairstyle I wanted she masterfully styled my hair to be everything I wanted. My hair looked gorgeous, I received compliments on my style from friends and family who weren't even able to attend the event and it managed to look both loose and natural as well as hold up to a night of dancing.
    For my bridesmaids Elisha seemed to be able to do anything: she re-created hairstyles from Pinterest photos for the girls who knew what they want and for the girls that had no idea how they wanted to style she had a bunch of ideas in her back pocket. Everyone looked beautiful in the end and were ecstatic about their -do's. Plus, her one-price fits all motto makes booking budget-friendly.

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

I first met Elisha when she styled my hair for my sister's wedding. When it my turn to get married, Elisha was one of the first vendors I booked! She has such an incredible way of getting to know each person she styles, and really focusing her styling on that specific persons wants and needs. She made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day. Not only was it incredibly accommodating to have her come to the hotel to help me get ready on the day of the wedding, but it was so much FUN to have her part of that process with me and all of my girls, as if we had all been friends for many many years. I'm so grateful to have had Elisha with me on my wedding day!

Alaire · Married on 07/08/2016

I booked Elisha for my July 8, 2016 wedding. I met with her at Copacetic Salon to do my hair trial. When I first met her, I knew we would hit it off. She has such an upbeat personality. She is so outgoing, fun, and easy to talk with. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like. I wanted a romantic up-do, with tiny braids, ringlets falling down, and just natural curly, flowing hair. The trial went extremely well, and I absolutely LOVED the style after the first run! I told her that I would prefer a smaller bun, and she told me it was not a problem at all.

The day of the wedding, she came to my parent's house where my bridesmaids and I got ready for the day. She brought everything with her - including a heightened chair and a really cool magnetic bracelet with tons of bobby pins attached to it! (I know, the little things get me excited!). She came prepared with everything - hair spray, ties, bobby pins, crystal pins, brushes - you name it, she had it!

All of my bridesmaids have long hair. I am talking LONG. She finished all of our hair in two hours! Every single style was completely different. The girls LOVED their hair, especially my sister who had the most amazing fishtail braid I have ever seen! We received soooo many compliments the entire night AND our hair stayed in place!!!! The weather was super humid that day, but despite the heat, our hair stayed gorgeous all night long.

I highly recommend Elisha for your wedding day. She is a joy to work with, and she is extremely talented!! If I could submit photos, I would!!! <3

• Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 07/02/2016

I had Elisha Evans do my wedding on July 2, 2016, and she was absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I found her and she was available for my wedding day. We did a trial run a few weeks before the big day at Copacetic Beauty Lounge in the North Hills and I knew that day that I was going to be very pleased with her work. She was very friendly and accommodating and did my hair exactly like I wanted! On the wedding day she came to the hotel that me and my bridesmaids were getting ready at to do all of our hair. She brought all the supplies she needed with her and was really good with time. She did mine, 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and my grandmother (who wasn't in the original planned girls) with plenty of time to spare! Everyone loved her and was so happy with their hairstyles! I would definitely recommend Elisha to any bride who is looking for a hair stylist, you will not be let down!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Elisha. From the moment I met her, she put me right at ease about my wedding day, offered helpful advice, and actually listened to my vision. I went to her with a few ideas, but no set style I wanted for my hair, and she created the most gorgeous updo I have ever seen (seriously though... all bias aside... it was absolutely amazing). She is one of the few stylists I've worked with who strived to make sure that I, as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law, were all happy with our styles and was more than happy to change something and provide touch-ups.
    The air conditioning was broken at my venue (where we also got ready), which could have been disastrous, but Elisha kept the morning fun and light-hearted, and managed to create beautiful styles in the sweltering 90 degree heat that lasted all through the night (even through wrangling in some grumpy bridesmaids). She made sure everyone had a style that was comfortable for the weather and that would stay in through the humidity. (Please note that my hair stayed flawless all night long... ALL. NIGHT. LONG.)
    I LOVED working with Elisha and I recommend her to anyone getting married (or really anyone with hair, lets be honest...). I now go to her regularly and could not be happier to have found such a wonderful and talented person.

liz · Married on 11/21/2015

I really lucked out in choosing Elisha as my hairstylist. She was calm, organized, and professional throughout the whole process. My hair trial went really well...Elisha was patient with me and made all my requests come to life. After I had left the trial session I realized I wanted to make a few changes to my style, but I forgot to email Elisha with the changes I wanted to make...I ended up just telling her on the DAY of the wedding and she had absolutely no problem making these changes so that my hair was EXACTLY how I wanted it to be. My bridesmaids and I loved Elisha's laid back personality and humor...she is fantastic and is very easy to get along with!! My bridesmaids gave Elisha the reigns, let her work her magic, and let her choose their personal styles. She did not disappoint. They all looked amazing! Anyways, go with Elisha!! She is extremely talented.

Janaya · Married on 11/20/2015

When I stumbled upon Elisiha it was indeed a blessing. I booked her to style my hair for wedding day as well as my mother,sis n law, & flower girl. She is extremely well versed in what she does. I live in NYC so I was not able to meet her or have a trail but we did speak a few times before hand. She was quite lovely on the phone and pleasantly helpful. Her calm and attentive disposition was an added bonus on a day with so much going on around me. Elisha took a look at the few pics I had for inspiration then she got to work. It took her no time at all and when she finished I absolutely adored my hair. I did not have to mess with it once! Back in my high school days I was notorious for not liking an up-do or at least always changing it in some way. That was not the case on my wedding day!!! I can honestly say that Elisha was spot on. I am so incredibly grateful that she was a part of my day. Booking her is such an incentive for any bride. She has so much experience under her belt and with that she is eager to assist in making your hair exactly what you want in every possible way. Styling hair for a wedding is a big task to uphold but Elisha does it with such ease, determination, and is pleasant til the very end !

Elisha was awesome to work with! She was very prompt in replying to emails and was very organized leading up to the day. She met my girls and I at the hotel that we were getting ready at which took sooo much stress off and she kept things very light and fun...not to mention that all of my girls looked amazing!!! I had my hair trial with Elisha about a month before my wedding and left so confident that my hair would be nothing less than perfect but then the day of the wedding Elisha did my hair 10 times better...if that's even possible! I could not have imagine a better hair stylist for my wedding...Elisha is the best!

Hayley · Married on 10/16/2015

Elisha did my hair for my wedding, as well as my moms, mother-in-laws, and several bridesmaids. She was WONDERFUL. I'm so lucky I found her. My mom and I did a trial run with her and she couldn't have been nicer to us both. One my wedding day, she was a great person to be around, super kind and definitely calming. My hair was perfect. Exactly what I wanted and I received so many compliments. Everyone's hair she did was amazing. So beautiful and fit them perfectly. If you're looking for someone to do your hair for your wedding, I would call Elisha immediately.