10 Reviews for Elise LaBarge, Soprano

10 Elise LaBarge, Soprano Reviews

We were so happy to have Elise LaBarge provide the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Elise has a gorgeous soprano voice and with her pianist, was able to provide beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. She also sang at our cocktail hour with a 3 piece ensemble. Everyone enjoyed the performance very much. I was very pleased that Elise was so easy to work with and highly professional. She incorporated my song requests and was flexible in providing traditional music for the ceremony along with jazz and contemporary tunes for the cocktail hour. More than one guest commented to me on the professional quality of Elise's voice and how talented she is. We feel very lucky to have had her as a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Susanne, 8/15/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike and I found out about Elise through a friend in St. Louis, and we are so glad that we found her! We were looking for non-traditional music, and she was able to come up with some creative songs that we never would have even considered. She sounded great, and was a great addition to our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Eric, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Just watched our wedding video from 8 years ago and your voice still gives me chills. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and filling the church with the most beautiful music!

Profile Picture Cadey, 9/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise was so easy to work with and a simply beautiful voice. I've been to many weddings and never heard better!

Profile Picture User3139966, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise LaBarge sang "Till There Was You" from The Music Man at our wedding ceremony in March of 2012. She did an amazing job. Her voice is beyond beautiful. I felt like her performance really enhanced our ceremony, and many of our wedding guests asked me who the great singer was. She is above and beyond any other singer I have ever heard at a wedding.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise LaBarge added so much to our wedding ceremony. Her voice was beautiful (of course) and she worked well with the church musicians. She was flexible with the music selections and when we didn't have a clue what music to choose, she was helpful with guiding us through the ceremony. I would highly recommend Elise for any and all types of wedding ceremonies.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If I could give Elise 6 stars overall, I would, because she was that good. (Ooo, accidental rhyme!) Elise sang at our April 2011 Catholic mass wedding and she did a great job. Her voice is amazing (my grandmother literally cried), but unlike some of my other wedding vendors (@#$!@#%!!!!) she just made everything so easy. She was very responsive and professional during all of the pre-ceremony planning, and was a huge help with song selection (especially since the hubster and I aren't the most "diligent" or "knowledgeable" Catholics, if you know what I'm saying). Elise seemed to know it all. Even though she is based out of Chicago, she was flexible with coming to the burbs for rehearsal and the main event, and I couldn't recommend her more.

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise did such an amazing job singing at our wedding that seven years later our family still talks about her incredible voice.

Elise was not only accommodating, prompt and lovely throughout the process but she translated our favorite song into Spanish so that my in-laws would understand the words the second time through. She is an absolute delight and I give her my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/14/06, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise made my ceremony very special. Many guests still mention what an amazing vocalist we had at our wedding. She was extremely helpful in selecting our music. We couldn't have done it without her. I have referred to her to many friends and family.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/24/05, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elise sang the Ave Maria at our wedding and it was angelic. Guests still to this day comment on how beautiful her voice is. In fact, my husband's Uncle was hoping to fly her half way across the country for his son's wedding. It was our pleasure to have her be such a special part of our day!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/28/01, 1 Review