63 Reviews for Eliana Strings

String-Trio (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
62 Eliana Strings Reviews

So happy that we chose Eliana Strings! The music was beautiful and guests commented on how much they liked it!

Profile Picture R, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We added this service at the very end of our planning process. They were responsive, professional and did a beautiful job with the music for our ceremony.

Profile Picture jenna, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This was some of my guests favorite feature to my ceremony. They played a wide variety of traditional and modern pop music - it was fantastic!!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anna and Eliana Strings were absolutely amazing and set the mood perfectly for the prelude, the ceremony, and the cocktail hour. They were very responsive and gave me a personal questionnaire so they could learn everything about the day (theme, song requests, etc) beforehand. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a local San Diego string trio!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Eliana Strings was really amazing for our July 15th, 2017 wedding! We hired them for the ceremony music. They set the mood very well and the music was perfect. I would highly recommend Eliana Strings.

Profile Picture Wei, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Quartet

You guys did a great job! Thank you so much for making our day so special. We had a great experience!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eliana Strings was such a pleasure to work with and made our wedding absolute perfection. When we first started planing our wedding we knew without a doubt we wanted a quartet to play our ceremony music. We looked at many quartets and Eliana Strings had the sound we loved most. They were easy to book and work with. They sent us a detailed questionnaire to fill out about what we wanted played at our ceremony. Their website and videos of songs makes it very easy to select what you want on your play list. We weren't there to witness their setup, but our planner said they were prompt and professional. And our wedding video turned our amazing! The elegance of a quartet at your ceremony is just perfection. We highly recommend Eliana Strings.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Eliana Strings for our 6/17/17 Coronado Island Wedding! We cannot say enough about what a professional, highly skilled, group of musician artists they were! The ceremony music was so beautiful it just made you want to close your eyes and get lost in the moment! The cocktail hour music was upbeat and flawless...just what we needed to transition everyone from ceremony mood to reception "party time" mood! Communication was great and the process was so simple as they provide you with an online worksheet for music selection, wedding party entrance order, and any other details they made need for your wedding. People are still talking about how Eliana Strings added sheer romance to the wedding ceremony! It was a true fairytale! Thank you Eliana Strings for making our wedding even more beautiful! We compliment your service and skill, and highly recommend you to any others who are considering a string quartet or trio!

A'ja and David Penn

Profile Picture Aja, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance

They were more than perfect, very professional, punctual & very responsive. A week before our wedding the park where our ceremony was held asked for a certificate of insurance they did everything they could to get that for me as quick as possible. And let me not forget how talented the musicians are ??

Profile Picture Arely, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My wife and I had the quartet play at our wedding, and they were great, adding a very nice ambiance to our reception and cocktail hour. We’d recommend them to anyone inquiring of a string to play for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Sergio, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the quartet play at our wedding, and they were great, adding a very nice ambiance to our reception and cocktail hour. We’d recommend them to anyone inquiring of a string to play for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I recently got married at Brick in Liberty Station and had Eliana Strings perform for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They were great! I had them learn several songs we wanted to be played and then went off of their list for the list which had a lot of options. Thank you for doing such a great job! I only wish I would have gotten someone to record them so I could listen to them again :(

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Professional, on time and nice music!

Profile Picture Matt, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From the moment I called Anna, I knew that Eliana Strings was the one! Bring a stressed-out bride trying to get all our vendors in order, she was very friendly and accommodating with all our needs. I had called a quartet company before calling Eliana Strings, and they truly made me feel like I was a burden! I did not feel that from Anna at all!
When it came to the wedding, I loved how the quartet knew a variety of songs, from classical music to pop music. It added a fun touch to our ceremony and guests loved it! I wanted to comment on the flexibility of Eliana Strings as well. My wedding ended up starting a little later than planned due to all my guests not being there on time (whoops!) and Eliana Strings was very accommodating! Never once did they seem inpatient and antsy to leave, they just went with it! And I truly appreciate that. Thank you! I highly recommend Eliana Strings!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I dreamt about walking the aisle to a string trio since I can't remember and that is the ONLY thing that I was NOT going to go without. I would have accommodated almost any other change in my vision but I wasn't going to budge on this. Eliana Strings was playing at a church that does not typically allow outside music but fortunately they made an exception for me and thank God they did. The sound was amazing the flow of the ceremony went off without a hitch and it met every expectation I had in my dreams. Do not think twice about booking Eliana Strings- it is worth every penny and more!!

Profile Picture Lea, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance

Very responsive-one of the easiest parts of the wedding. Music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Karen, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eliana Strings is fantastic! They were incredibly easy to work with and didn't need much guidance at all. True professionals. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eliana strings is amazing! Anna and her team of very accomplished and professional musicians will make the soundtrack of your wedding very memorable. Our guests loved hearing the string trio as they waited for our ceremony to start. They are truly talented and professional. We also met with Anna about a month before our wedding and she is a true delight to work with. It might be her cheeky Australian accent, but we agree it was her love of music... She also wanted to hear our love story and wanted to know the type of music we wanted. At first I thought we would go with very traditional music, but we ended up choosing very pop/ modern music. My husband wanted "Annies Song" by John Denver...she didn't have the sheet music for it, but was able to purchase it just for our wedding! We highly recommend Eliana Strings!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin

Eliana Strings was incredible!! Working with Anna was great- she was very helpful and professional, and the Trio was incredible! All of our guests raved about how beautiful the music was and how it got everyone in the mood, as they were finding their seats before the ceremony. They played so beautifully and smoothly, and Eliana Strings really gave our ceremony that extra sparkle that we were looking for- it was very special and unique and we are so grateful. The Trio was very talented, and played all of the beautiful songs I love at weddings. Thank you so much Anna and your team!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio

Amazing!! You wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Keziah, 12/13/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

I grew up playing upright bass in classical and jazz groups so I knew I wanted a string quartet for my wedding ceremony. I also love supporting younger musicians because I know how hard it is to make a living playing music. Eliana Strings played beautifully and everyone loved them at our ceremony at the Catamaran Resort! They are extremely easy to book -- no in-person meetings necessary -- and they are very professional -- they showed up early and left before we even had time to thank them. They played a variety of classical and pop music starting 30 minutes before the ceremony began. For our ceremony we chose "Marry You" by Bruno Mars as the processional, "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts as the Bridal Entrance song, and "Wake Me Up" by Avicii for our recessional. The music was beautiful and fun and set the mood perfectly for the rest of the night!

Profile Picture Regina, 11/15/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

I love Eliana Strings!

The one thing I've always wanted at my wedding was a string quartet and I was willing to spend for this as my "one thing" to splurge on! Luckily I didn't have to spend toooooo much for their beautiful services.

Anna was very responsive and professional in arranging the services. Her team beautifully complimented our cocktail reception in the garden of the Hotel Del Coronado. One thing that I wish I had done (and it's my fault) was ensure they were under the gazebo or in a place where their sound could be amplified more.

I'm grateful that they were able to play all my music selections-- all modern music btw-- which really entertained the guests. Wish I could've set a video recorder on them so I could have enjoyed their music myself since I was running around doing "brides" stuff.

Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Viola, Violin

Eliana Strings was the most elegant touch to our wedding ceremony. I always knew I wanted string music to play during the ceremony, but this expense was on my "first to cut" list when we were reviewing budgets. When I found Eliana Strings, I quickly fell in love with their quartet after watching their videos on the website and knew I had to have them at my wedding. Quite honestly, their prices were reasonable and we found a way to make it work. I didn't get to enjoy much of their music the day of the wedding with me running around getting ready, but our guests were able to enjoy it and when I heard "Hallelujah" play as I walked down the aisle with my Dad it gave me chills. Thank you Eliana Strings for being such a memorable part of our big day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/30/15, 1 Review

Very easy to deal with.
Reliable and professional
Very talented musicians they added such a romantic and sophisticated mood to the ceremony.

Profile Picture Darla, 5/8/15, 3 Reviews