Eliana Strings Reviews

77 | San Diego, CA

77 Reviews for Eliana Strings

Katelyn · Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Quartet - they made my wedding so elegant!

Eliana Strings was so easy to work with and truly gave my wedding the elegant feel I was looking for. I would 100% hire them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trio or quartet!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jesica

Jesica · Married on 11/07/2020

The best! Highly recommend

They added so much to our wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Leslie · Married on 11/01/2020

Professional and accommodating!

Eliana Strings was wonderful at our wedding. Guests were amazed at the repertoire of songs during cocktail hour. Prelude and processional music was spot on. Large selection of music to choose from. Very accommodating to our specific song requests. Added elegance to our celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Rachelle H. · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible!

After my harpist cancelled on me 3 weeks before my wedding, I needed to find a replacement ASAP! I found Eliana Strings online and emailed right away. Their response was immediate and they were extremely helpful! They helped me decide on songs and walked me through every step of the way. Now on to the big day.....they were ON TIME and very professional. I couldn’t have asked for better music! Absolutely beautiful. They even received a standing ovation from the guests. If you want strings played at your ceremony and reception, call Eliana Strings!!! They will make your day perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Margaret · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful Music!

Eliana Strings provided beautiful music for my daughter's wedding. They were delightful to work with and we loved their music!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sara M. · Married on 04/20/2019

Brilliant!

Last minute planning on my end and they were BRILLIANT!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Theresa · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding ceremony was beautiful because of Elisa Strings. Very romantic and always what I wanted for my magical day! Their music was absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Eliana Strings was one of the easiest vendors I worked with for my wedding. They had me fill out a questionnaire on their website and just let me know a couple things for the day of. I did not have to walk them through every part of the day and they still knew what to do and where to go!

They were great and the music was perfect! We got so many comments on how great they were for the ceremony and the cocktail hour!

Thank you!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

Eliana Strings came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Susanne. Since we trust Susanne’s opinion explicitly, we decided to book Eliana Strings to play at our ceremony and reception and WOW- they were AMAZING. They made our day so special, and even went the extra mile to learn my husbands favorite 80’s song that he walked down the aisle to... They helped make our cocktail hour memorable, playing everything from the Beatles to Beyoncé to the Game of Thrones theme song. We cannot thank them enough, and would recommend them highly if you want to add the special touch of live music.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kyle · Married on 04/07/2018

They were awesome! They literally play everything

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Having Eliana Strings at my daughters wedding was
    a great decision, we loved them, they were professional,
    very talented musicians, made for a magical day!

Sent on 07/10/2018

R · Married on 09/08/2017

So happy that we chose Eliana Strings! The music was beautiful and guests commented on how much they liked it!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thank you! Tell your guests that we liked them too :)

Jenna · Married on 08/26/2017

We added this service at the very end of our planning process. They were responsive, professional and did a beautiful job with the music for our ceremony.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Eliana Strings's reply:

Better late than never! ;) So glad you were happy with your last minute add. All the best!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/13/2017

This was some of my guests favorite feature to my ceremony. They played a wide variety of traditional and modern pop music - it was fantastic!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/22/2017

Anna and Eliana Strings were absolutely amazing and set the mood perfectly for the prelude, the ceremony, and the cocktail hour. They were very responsive and gave me a personal questionnaire so they could learn everything about the day (theme, song requests, etc) beforehand. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a local San Diego string trio!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We all send you our best wishes x

Dana · Married on 07/15/2017

You guys did a great job! Thank you so much for making our day so special. We had a great experience!

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • W

Wei · Married on 07/15/2017

Eliana Strings was really amazing for our July 15th, 2017 wedding! We hired them for the ceremony music. They set the mood very well and the music was perfect. I would highly recommend Eliana Strings.

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thank you Wei! It was a beautiful ceremony and we hope you are loving newly wed life!

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2017

Eliana Strings was such a pleasure to work with and made our wedding absolute perfection. When we first started planing our wedding we knew without a doubt we wanted a quartet to play our ceremony music. We looked at many quartets and Eliana Strings had the sound we loved most. They were easy to book and work with. They sent us a detailed questionnaire to fill out about what we wanted played at our ceremony. Their website and videos of songs makes it very easy to select what you want on your play list. We weren't there to witness their setup, but our planner said they were prompt and professional. And our wedding video turned our amazing! The elegance of a quartet at your ceremony is just perfection. We highly recommend Eliana Strings.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Arely · Married on 06/10/2017

They were more than perfect, very professional, punctual & very responsive. A week before our wedding the park where our ceremony was held asked for a certificate of insurance they did everything they could to get that for me as quick as possible. And let me not forget how talented the musicians are ??

Sent on 12/15/2017

Aja · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Eliana Strings for our 6/17/17 Coronado Island Wedding! We cannot say enough about what a professional, highly skilled, group of musician artists they were! The ceremony music was so beautiful it just made you want to close your eyes and get lost in the moment! The cocktail hour music was upbeat and flawless...just what we needed to transition everyone from ceremony mood to reception "party time" mood! Communication was great and the process was so simple as they provide you with an online worksheet for music selection, wedding party entrance order, and any other details they made need for your wedding. People are still talking about how Eliana Strings added sheer romance to the wedding ceremony! It was a true fairytale! Thank you Eliana Strings for making our wedding even more beautiful! We compliment your service and skill, and highly recommend you to any others who are considering a string quartet or trio!

A'ja and David Penn

Sent on 08/06/2017

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thank you A'ja!!! Could it have been a more perfect wedding? Also your guests were so fun during cocktail hour. Someone was even singing Stevie Wonder with us!! Too much fun!

All the happiness for the two of you for your marriage!
    Anna and the team xx

Sergio · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I had the quartet play at our wedding, and they were great, adding a very nice ambiance to our reception and cocktail hour. We’d recommend them to anyone inquiring of a string to play for a special occasion.

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thank you Sergio! All the best for your future marriage :)

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2017

I recently got married at Brick in Liberty Station and had Eliana Strings perform for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They were great! I had them learn several songs we wanted to be played and then went off of their list for the list which had a lot of options. Thank you for doing such a great job! I only wish I would have gotten someone to record them so I could listen to them again :(

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2017

We had the quartet play at our wedding, and they were great, adding a very nice ambiance to our reception and cocktail hour. We’d recommend them to anyone inquiring of a string to play for a special occasion.

Eliana Strings's reply:

Thanks Kimberly! Especially for the pictures! Bonus points as a reviewer ;)

Matt · Married on 05/27/2017

Professional, on time and nice music!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2017

From the moment I called Anna, I knew that Eliana Strings was the one! Bring a stressed-out bride trying to get all our vendors in order, she was very friendly and accommodating with all our needs. I had called a quartet company before calling Eliana Strings, and they truly made me feel like I was a burden! I did not feel that from Anna at all!
    When it came to the wedding, I loved how the quartet knew a variety of songs, from classical music to pop music. It added a fun touch to our ceremony and guests loved it! I wanted to comment on the flexibility of Eliana Strings as well. My wedding ended up starting a little later than planned due to all my guests not being there on time (whoops!) and Eliana Strings was very accommodating! Never once did they seem inpatient and antsy to leave, they just went with it! And I truly appreciate that. Thank you! I highly recommend Eliana Strings!

Sent on 11/03/2017