Elevents & Co Reviews

Elevents & Co 3
Elevents & Co 4

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Day of Coordinator-Melissa Kent

So very blessed to find a day of coordinator Melissa Kent! She help us through so much putting this wedding together and accommodating our needs and budget! The venue we choose Magnolia plantation- Veranda House recomend a planner of the name Jessica Cruz and she snubbed her nose at us leaving us almost desperate for a coordinator last minute all because she wanted to be in control of everything and wanted us to have an outrageous budget which we did not agree on. Luckily we found Melissa she was very professional open to our vision needs and wants for our wedding she took charge of the rental order and helping us with our timeline and taking care of the bride and grooms needs during the wedding too. I am a crafty diyer for my centerpieces and arbor I wanted to make them myself but I kept it simple in order to save money on a florist Melissa helped put them together day of along with some help from the groomsmen it turned out perfect. We highly recommend her services she was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Elevents & Co 5
    Elevents & Co 6
    Elevents & Co 7

Katelyn · Married on 02/22/2019

Best Decision Ever!!

Hiring Rachel and the Elevents & Co team was the best decision that we made in the whole wedding planning process. When we first met Rachel we instantly connected and it seemed like she completely understood my vision for the big day and could make it happen no problem, and she absolutely did. She recommended the best vendors and was able to help us stay within our budget which was very important to us. The day itself went as smooth as I could have possibly imagined and we had no problems whatsoever. On top of all that Rachel is also the sweetest person ever. She was so understanding and was always there when I had any questions or issues. If you are looking for a wedding planner you are looking in the right place. Elevents & Co is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Ryanne · Married on 10/19/2018

A Perfect Wedding!

Hiring Rachel Hall of Elevents & Co was truly the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! She was personable, professional, detail oriented, creative and so much fun to work with. Rachel’s passion and enthusiasm was contagious and made the entire process fun and easy! She helped us from beginning to end with photographer selection, vendor referrals, floral selection, floor plan design, timeline, budget management and so much more! She always kept in mind our vision for the wedding by including many memorable and meaningful details that made the day very personal and special. On the day of the wedding Rachel was AMAZING! She was so fun and easy-going yet firm with our timeline and vendor coordination. Rachel and her team seamlessly orchestrated the entire day allowing the wedding party to enjoy a wonderful sense of calm. We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding! We received compliments all night long. Everything was perfect and exceeded all of our expectations...we hated to see the evening end! Rachel is absolutely the best and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Laura Jo · Married on 08/16/2018

Rachel and I met many years ago when we were classmates in high school and reconnected when I received a congratulatory message from her - 24 hours later she was hired as my wedding planner and to-date is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Planning my wedding in Rome, Italy with Rachel my US- based planner  while I was living in South America was an absolute blast and what Rachel pulled off was nothing short of perfection, "a fairytale" as my guests described it and for me and my husband, an absolute dream come true.

Rachel brings creativity, spunk, resourcefulness and dedication into every aspect of her role - the perfect mix of professionalism and personal touch. She is emaculate, organized and efficient - an attention to every detail that is beyond impressive.  Diligent and observant  with the ability to stay within budget while fulfilling all your initial and adhoc requests.  Rachel is the real deal, the cheerleader you need to champion for you and a savvy negotiator who understands the industry like no other.   She owned every task, asked all the right questions to gauge your preferences, and  provided  alternative options to make sure you can make the best most informed decisions.  From flower selections and welcome bags to music vendors and photgrapher recommendations (and not to mention  a trilingual priest) - Rachel's and her team has got you covered beginning to end.

I could go on and on about Rachel but I'll leave you with this; recall the best team you ever had to work with and what made it so great - it probably wasnt one thing but the common denominator of any best team experience are working with an alongside the best people. So when it comes to planning your wedding, if  there s anyone you want in your corner and on your team when you plan the most important day of your life, it's Rachel.

Should you want more details about my experience, I an happy to share but please note that Rachel has full control and discretion for referrals.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Turner · Married on 06/30/2018

Rachel was an absolute dream to work with - always helpful and accommodating, not to mention creative and fun! I would absolutely recommend working with Elevents & Co. for your big day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Aly · Married on 02/22/2018

As a wedding photographer, I know a lot of event planners....but I chose Rachel for my own wedding. She is so fun, laid back and professional. I knew that I could completely trust her to make the day run smoothly! As she handed me a freshly shucked oyster at my cocktail hour, it just confirmed I made the best decision hiring her! She's amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

I don’t know what I would have done without Rachel. She planned the most beautiful wedding I could ever ask for and thought of every detail. I didn’t have to worry about anything and everything went perfectly as planned. I really got to enjoy being a bride without any worry. I don’t know how anyone has a wedding without her. Highly recommend Elevents and Co. They are the best!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachel is AMAZING!! Very professional and accommodating! She got me the best discounts with local vendors and was always there to answer my text and phone calls at all hours of the day/night. She is very passionate about what she does and puts a lot of time and thought into every detail. Only the best for her clients! From the months of planning to the big day, everything was perfect! My family fell in love with her just like i did, and we would recommend her to anyone! My wedding day was just the Best day of my life:)
    -Emily

Sent on 12/05/2017

Gret · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachel at Elevents & Co. was a dream to work with from start to finish. We got together and worked out a plan that best suited my goals since i wanted to be pretty hands on with parts of the planning but also realized that i needed her expertise in coordinating much of the day-of scheduling and running the show. She made the experience fun and easy, had answers to all my questions - put me in touch with an AMAZING band, got me a discount on linens - and i could keep going... Our wedding day at Lowndes Grove was everything we hoped and i can't recommend Elevents enough.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Elevents & Co 8

Heather · Married on 08/04/2017

Dear future brides,
    Congrats, first of all! Seriously! You have a lot of decisions to make, and I hope my review helps you choose Rachel as your planner!
    While you're reading this, hopefully someone has referred you to Rachel, as my now husband and I were. We live in CT and of course were married in Charleston. Logistically that presents a little bit of a problem - so I don't see how we could have planned our wedding without Rachel. Not only did she open us up to an incredible vendor base, she was there to support us every step of the way. Rachel is the type of person you easily befriend, and it's effortless to plan an event with someone you feel so comfortable with. We moved from NC to CT and planned a wedding in one year. With all of those changes, it was a blessing to have Rachel's assistance. She is super thoughtful, responsive, and dedicated to her job! You'll regret not hiring her!

Sent on 08/20/2017

April · Married on 07/22/2017

Rachel Hall with Elevents & Co is amazing! We found out about this jewel through a coworker, whom I can't thank enough. Not only was she attentive to our needs, but also, welcomed our ideas. She was there every step of the way. Rachel was there for the selection of the venue, cake tasting, food tasting, décor selection, and so much more. She is filled with ideas and creativity. Rachel truly brought our vision to life. Our wedding was perfect! Almost two weeks later and we are still receiving accolades about how beautiful our wedding was from the venue to the food to the sendoff! It all was made possible by Rachel with Elevents & Co.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Brelyn · Married on 03/11/2017

All of Rachel's hard work and attention to detail made our big day an absolute breeze. Everything exceeded my expectations! We got so much positive feedback from our guests, and I know a lot of it had to do with how she and her team handled everything behind-the-scenes.
    She has a great familiarity with local vendors. Most of my vendors (photographer, food, bar, decor, makeup/hair, band, etc.) were suggested by her and I could not have asked for a better combination.
    Definitely an amazing wedding planner!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Grace · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Elevents & Co. was a DREAM! We were living in Virginia when we got engaged and I was worried that the distance would make it difficult to plan the wedding. By working with Rachel and Elevents & Co. that worry vanished. Rachel setup telecons and used a GoogleDoc to track our progress - from vendors we still needed to identify, to keeping track of the budget and payment deadlines, to reading over contracts to make sure they were sound. She even went in-person to many, many hotels in downtown Charleston to setup room blocks for us since we were having difficulty doing so over the phone. In addition to her organization skills, Rachel is very creative and provided great suggestions to make our day unique. We had several hours between our ceremony and reception where our out-of-town guests may not have known how to fill their time. Rachel suggested we plan a post-ceremony crawl to some of our favorite places downtown and give a map to the guests to show them where to go. She worked directly with a designer to complete the map and even negotiated discounts for our guests at our favorite places - it was a huge hit with our crowd! From the planning process to our actual wedding day, Elevents & Co. made everything run like clockwork. Our day couldn't have been more perfect and we have Rachel to thank for that! I would highly, highly, highly recommend Elevents & Co. for both day-of planing, and full event wedding planning. They are THE BEST in Charleston!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jasmyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachel was incredibly professional, well organized, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. She handled last minute problems with no stress to the bride or groom, she dealt with a VERY difficult venue manager and kept us, her clients, interests on top. She was on time to every meeting, solved every issue, recommended and contacted vendors for us...lots of things that are not expected from your day of coordinator. She was a pleasure to work with and to have in attendance at our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Elika · Married on 10/14/2016

Oh how to begin. Words can't describe how much Rachel has helped me throughout this wedding process. I met her on a blind phone call over the phone and in just a few min of talking to her I felt as if I was speaking to an old friend. Throughout the planning process she has been supportive as well as making sure I was abreast of al the situations going on. Rachel makes sure that you stay on budget and will find ways for you to save money. I told her in the beginning that all I wanted to do for my wedding day was show up and she did just that. I have had the most stress free experience and would recommend her to ANYONE planning their wedding. She has become like family to me and I am eternally grateful for having her.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/18/2016

We got married just one week ago, on the 18th of June 2016 and we can really say we had a GLORIOUS DAY! The wedding was arranged by Rachel Hall at Elevents & Co. We decided to get married just on the 20th of April 2016 and we had less than two months to organize everything. Rachel was not scared from this short notice and she was fantastic! Everything was so well thought out and so professionally and elegantly organized. Grant and I were both crazy busy and we really needed a person to whom delegate everything and today we can tell we could not have managed any of it without her continuous help and wise advices. Every single service of the wedding surpassed our expectations: the Photographer, the Videographers (who also arranged a web streaming of our Catholic ceremony-celebrated at the beautiful St. Peter’s Church downtown Columbia-for our families living in Italy and all over the US), the flowers, the beauty services, the coordination of the Wedding Dinner at the Capital City Club of Columbia and, last but not least, the delicious and amazing Wedding Cake! During the weeks before the wedding we were crazy busy with many things going on, so we could just sent to Rachel our ideas, describing them with our words and adjectives...from our sofa after dinner, when we were too tired to organize anything and we just had the strength to dream about the wedding day we wanted. Rachel perfectly understood everything, it was like she was able to read our minds! The flowers were exactly as we wanted: full, rich, elegant. The presentation of the Food was refined and exactly as we desired. The food was absolutely delicious and the wines perfectly paired. Rachel is a gourmet lady with very refined tastes. And the wedding cake: think only that the baker whom Rachel engaged was able to reproduce on the Cake the floral design of the sash of my EugeniaCouture wedding dress. I can't recommend Rachel and Elevents & Co. highly enough. Rachel you really have a talent for perfect weddings!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

Rachel is an extremely hard worker who is passionate about creating a one-of-a-kind event. She was supportive and responsive throughout my extremely obstacle-ridden planning period. She was definitely an asset to my big day.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

We used Rachel for "Day of Coordination" during our wedding in May! She is by far one of the best in Charleston and is so much fun to work with. She has so much experience in the industry and can help you plan and/or coordinate everything for your special day. She met with us a few times to discuss all of our plans for the big day and then 10 days out took over completely so that we could relax and enjoy the final days of our engagement with friends and family. She was on site at our reception venue all day assisting with set up and even dealt with an issue we had without me ever knowing! After the wedding, she remained on site to break down and packed up all of our gifts and dropped them off at our hotel for us. She was very professional and very friendly with our guests and made sure everyone was happy and having a great time. I highly recommend using Rachel for your next event or wedding. She will make your special day even more amazing and make the planning process a breeze for you.
    ~The Zaps- 5/14/2016

Sent on 06/09/2016

Carrie · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachel with Elevents & CO was an AMAZING planner for my Charleston destination wedding! Before we started working together, I was nervous about trying to plan a wedding from 400 miles away. Rachel absolutely put me at ease and listened carefully to what I was looking for. The few opportunities I did have to come to town during the planning process, Rachel always made herself available. During the times I was home, she was flexible and attentive, making sure everything was taken care of. She made sure to keep us in budget and always had suggestions on ways to save money here and there. Leading up to our day, the weather was calling for extreme downpours. Thankfully, it was beautiful day but Rachel made sure to have a plan for every scenario. On our wedding day, everything was so perfect--better than I could have dreamed! Thank you Elevents & Co for a day I will never forget!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/23/2015

I cannot recommend Elevents & Co. enough! Working with Rachel was such a fun experience, and it took so much stress off of me in the months leading up to my wedding! I was able to enjoy my engagement knowing that Rachel would be there to take care of the details on my big day.

Rachel was so creative and helpful; she made wonderful recommendations and suggested ideas that I had never even thought of! From decorations to logistics, she coordinated everything and ensured that both my groom and I, and my guests, were well taken care of. From the little details (during photos she showed up with water in hand for me), to the big (floor plans and food tastings), she was dependable, professional, and a joy to work with. I can confidently say that my wedding would not have gone so smoothly had she not been a part of it.

I would not hesitate to recommend Elevents and Co. to anyone, and I cannot thank Rachel enough!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Bianca · Married on 09/12/2015

The best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding was hiring Rachel and Elevents & Co for our Charleston wedding last September! Not only is Rachel one of the funniest people I know with the most infectious laugh, she is so incredibly professional and talented at creating the most perfect wedding. Lance and I live in Los Angeles and planned to have our wedding in Charleston, close to our family and friends. Not only was it daunting trying to plan a wedding, but planning it across the country was making me really nervous. Cue Rachel and she made it the least stressful thing ever! She is so well-connected in the Charleston and Southeast area that she truly aligns with the best vendors to make every single part of the wedding amazing. She even recommended our photographer, Sara Bee Photography, who she had worked with previously and whose pictures were absolutely gorgeous. Also, the day-of the wedding flowed seamlessly. She had it down to a science with the timing of getting ready, arrival of the guests, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, reception, cake cutting....everything was PERFECT.

One of the biggest things I want to rave about is her ability to create EXACTLY what I envisioned. I sent her endless pictures from Pinterest, blogs, magazines and even sometimes just texted ideas and she was very attentive and helped make each of those things happen. From the flower wall to the geometric designs to the random charcuterie setup I saw online and loved, she was able to coordinate with the decor team, florists, catering team, etc. to have every single aspect at our wedding.

All of our friends and family raved how beautiful, well coordinated, fun and amazing our wedding was and it definitely would not have been possible without Rachel's guidance and skill.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

Rachel was fantastic! One of the best & most professional people we worked with, out of all the people & vendors involved. You can't go wrong! She's great.

Sent on 06/28/2016

B · Married on 10/18/2014

Rachel with Elevents is amazing! She is responsive, considerate, patient, and so calming during the big day. I cannot rave enough about her services and professionalism. I searched through the long list of wedding planners in the Charleston area, and from Rachel and I's first meeting, I knew I wanted her to be a part of the special day. She is quick in finding solutions for unexpected things, and maintains a great energy and demeanor throughout the event. I recommend Elevents to locals, out of towners, and out of country residents for their wedding needs!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Britt · Married on 04/25/2014

A friend of mine recommended Elevents for my day-of-wedding planning and I absolutely loved them! Rachel was professional, punctual, fun, and helped put my mind at ease about all the stresses a wedding can cause! She ensured that all details of my big day were perfect. I loved working with Rachel and so did my family - we all thought she went above and beyond and were so happy with her recommendations for music, decor, and catering. Since my wedding, three of my friends have used Rachel because they thought my wedding was so great - and they absolutely loved her too. I'd use her again in a heartbeat and HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Rachel joined our crazy DIY wedding planning about 10 weeks before the big day. We tried to make it through our own planning, but learned we needed professional help. Rachel provided good vendor recommendations and was great with the vendors in the 10 days before the wedding. There were only minor decoration items that we didn't communicate to Rachel well enough in the days before the wedding. I feel that if we could do it again, we would have let her handle a great deal more of the wedding planning. She managed to keep the mood light-hearted and alleviate some of our stress.

Sent on 07/01/2016