20 Reviews for Elevents & Co

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
20 Elevents & Co Reviews

As a wedding photographer, I know a lot of event planners....but I chose Rachel for my own wedding. She is so fun, laid back and professional. I knew that I could completely trust her to make the day run smoothly! As she handed me a freshly shucked oyster at my cocktail hour, it just confirmed I made the best decision hiring her! She's amazing!

Profile Picture Aly, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t know what I would have done without Rachel. She planned the most beautiful wedding I could ever ask for and thought of every detail. I didn’t have to worry about anything and everything went perfectly as planned. I really got to enjoy being a bride without any worry. I don’t know how anyone has a wedding without her. Highly recommend Elevents and Co. They are the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachel is AMAZING!! Very professional and accommodating! She got me the best discounts with local vendors and was always there to answer my text and phone calls at all hours of the day/night. She is very passionate about what she does and puts a lot of time and thought into every detail. Only the best for her clients! From the months of planning to the big day, everything was perfect! My family fell in love with her just like i did, and we would recommend her to anyone! My wedding day was just the Best day of my life:)
-Emily

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel at Elevents & Co. was a dream to work with from start to finish. We got together and worked out a plan that best suited my goals since i wanted to be pretty hands on with parts of the planning but also realized that i needed her expertise in coordinating much of the day-of scheduling and running the show. She made the experience fun and easy, had answers to all my questions - put me in touch with an AMAZING band, got me a discount on linens - and i could keep going... Our wedding day at Lowndes Grove was everything we hoped and i can't recommend Elevents enough.

Profile Picture Gret, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Dear future brides,
Congrats, first of all! Seriously! You have a lot of decisions to make, and I hope my review helps you choose Rachel as your planner!
While you're reading this, hopefully someone has referred you to Rachel, as my now husband and I were. We live in CT and of course were married in Charleston. Logistically that presents a little bit of a problem - so I don't see how we could have planned our wedding without Rachel. Not only did she open us up to an incredible vendor base, she was there to support us every step of the way. Rachel is the type of person you easily befriend, and it's effortless to plan an event with someone you feel so comfortable with. We moved from NC to CT and planned a wedding in one year. With all of those changes, it was a blessing to have Rachel's assistance. She is super thoughtful, responsive, and dedicated to her job! You'll regret not hiring her!

Profile Picture Heather , 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel Hall with Elevents & Co is amazing! We found out about this jewel through a coworker, whom I can't thank enough. Not only was she attentive to our needs, but also, welcomed our ideas. She was there every step of the way. Rachel was there for the selection of the venue, cake tasting, food tasting, décor selection, and so much more. She is filled with ideas and creativity. Rachel truly brought our vision to life. Our wedding was perfect! Almost two weeks later and we are still receiving accolades about how beautiful our wedding was from the venue to the food to the sendoff! It all was made possible by Rachel with Elevents & Co.

Profile Picture April , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All of Rachel's hard work and attention to detail made our big day an absolute breeze. Everything exceeded my expectations! We got so much positive feedback from our guests, and I know a lot of it had to do with how she and her team handled everything behind-the-scenes.
She has a great familiarity with local vendors. Most of my vendors (photographer, food, bar, decor, makeup/hair, band, etc.) were suggested by her and I could not have asked for a better combination.
Definitely an amazing wedding planner!

Profile Picture Brelyn, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Elevents & Co. was a DREAM! We were living in Virginia when we got engaged and I was worried that the distance would make it difficult to plan the wedding. By working with Rachel and Elevents & Co. that worry vanished. Rachel setup telecons and used a GoogleDoc to track our progress - from vendors we still needed to identify, to keeping track of the budget and payment deadlines, to reading over contracts to make sure they were sound. She even went in-person to many, many hotels in downtown Charleston to setup room blocks for us since we were having difficulty doing so over the phone. In addition to her organization skills, Rachel is very creative and provided great suggestions to make our day unique. We had several hours between our ceremony and reception where our out-of-town guests may not have known how to fill their time. Rachel suggested we plan a post-ceremony crawl to some of our favorite places downtown and give a map to the guests to show them where to go. She worked directly with a designer to complete the map and even negotiated discounts for our guests at our favorite places - it was a huge hit with our crowd! From the planning process to our actual wedding day, Elevents & Co. made everything run like clockwork. Our day couldn't have been more perfect and we have Rachel to thank for that! I would highly, highly, highly recommend Elevents & Co. for both day-of planing, and full event wedding planning. They are THE BEST in Charleston!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachel was incredibly professional, well organized, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. She handled last minute problems with no stress to the bride or groom, she dealt with a VERY difficult venue manager and kept us, her clients, interests on top. She was on time to every meeting, solved every issue, recommended and contacted vendors for us...lots of things that are not expected from your day of coordinator. She was a pleasure to work with and to have in attendance at our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7338117, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Oh how to begin. Words can't describe how much Rachel has helped me throughout this wedding process. I met her on a blind phone call over the phone and in just a few min of talking to her I felt as if I was speaking to an old friend. Throughout the planning process she has been supportive as well as making sure I was abreast of al the situations going on. Rachel makes sure that you stay on budget and will find ways for you to save money. I told her in the beginning that all I wanted to do for my wedding day was show up and she did just that. I have had the most stress free experience and would recommend her to ANYONE planning their wedding. She has become like family to me and I am eternally grateful for having her.

Profile Picture Elika, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel is an extremely hard worker who is passionate about creating a one-of-a-kind event. She was supportive and responsive throughout my extremely obstacle-ridden planning period. She was definitely an asset to my big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

We used Rachel for "Day of Coordination" during our wedding in May! She is by far one of the best in Charleston and is so much fun to work with. She has so much experience in the industry and can help you plan and/or coordinate everything for your special day. She met with us a few times to discuss all of our plans for the big day and then 10 days out took over completely so that we could relax and enjoy the final days of our engagement with friends and family. She was on site at our reception venue all day assisting with set up and even dealt with an issue we had without me ever knowing! After the wedding, she remained on site to break down and packed up all of our gifts and dropped them off at our hotel for us. She was very professional and very friendly with our guests and made sure everyone was happy and having a great time. I highly recommend using Rachel for your next event or wedding. She will make your special day even more amazing and make the planning process a breeze for you.
~The Zaps- 5/14/2016

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Rachel with Elevents & CO was an AMAZING planner for my Charleston destination wedding! Before we started working together, I was nervous about trying to plan a wedding from 400 miles away. Rachel absolutely put me at ease and listened carefully to what I was looking for. The few opportunities I did have to come to town during the planning process, Rachel always made herself available. During the times I was home, she was flexible and attentive, making sure everything was taken care of. She made sure to keep us in budget and always had suggestions on ways to save money here and there. Leading up to our day, the weather was calling for extreme downpours. Thankfully, it was beautiful day but Rachel made sure to have a plan for every scenario. On our wedding day, everything was so perfect--better than I could have dreamed! Thank you Elevents & Co for a day I will never forget!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend Elevents & Co. enough! Working with Rachel was such a fun experience, and it took so much stress off of me in the months leading up to my wedding! I was able to enjoy my engagement knowing that Rachel would be there to take care of the details on my big day.

Rachel was so creative and helpful; she made wonderful recommendations and suggested ideas that I had never even thought of! From decorations to logistics, she coordinated everything and ensured that both my groom and I, and my guests, were well taken care of. From the little details (during photos she showed up with water in hand for me), to the big (floor plans and food tastings), she was dependable, professional, and a joy to work with. I can confidently say that my wedding would not have gone so smoothly had she not been a part of it.

I would not hesitate to recommend Elevents and Co. to anyone, and I cannot thank Rachel enough!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

The best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding was hiring Rachel and Elevents & Co for our Charleston wedding last September! Not only is Rachel one of the funniest people I know with the most infectious laugh, she is so incredibly professional and talented at creating the most perfect wedding. Lance and I live in Los Angeles and planned to have our wedding in Charleston, close to our family and friends. Not only was it daunting trying to plan a wedding, but planning it across the country was making me really nervous. Cue Rachel and she made it the least stressful thing ever! She is so well-connected in the Charleston and Southeast area that she truly aligns with the best vendors to make every single part of the wedding amazing. She even recommended our photographer, Sara Bee Photography, who she had worked with previously and whose pictures were absolutely gorgeous. Also, the day-of the wedding flowed seamlessly. She had it down to a science with the timing of getting ready, arrival of the guests, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, reception, cake cutting....everything was PERFECT.

One of the biggest things I want to rave about is her ability to create EXACTLY what I envisioned. I sent her endless pictures from Pinterest, blogs, magazines and even sometimes just texted ideas and she was very attentive and helped make each of those things happen. From the flower wall to the geometric designs to the random charcuterie setup I saw online and loved, she was able to coordinate with the decor team, florists, catering team, etc. to have every single aspect at our wedding.

All of our friends and family raved how beautiful, well coordinated, fun and amazing our wedding was and it definitely would not have been possible without Rachel's guidance and skill.

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel was fantastic! One of the best & most professional people we worked with, out of all the people & vendors involved. You can't go wrong! She's great.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel with Elevents is amazing! She is responsive, considerate, patient, and so calming during the big day. I cannot rave enough about her services and professionalism. I searched through the long list of wedding planners in the Charleston area, and from Rachel and I's first meeting, I knew I wanted her to be a part of the special day. She is quick in finding solutions for unexpected things, and maintains a great energy and demeanor throughout the event. I recommend Elevents to locals, out of towners, and out of country residents for their wedding needs!

Profile Picture B, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

A friend of mine recommended Elevents for my day-of-wedding planning and I absolutely loved them! Rachel was professional, punctual, fun, and helped put my mind at ease about all the stresses a wedding can cause! She ensured that all details of my big day were perfect. I loved working with Rachel and so did my family - we all thought she went above and beyond and were so happy with her recommendations for music, decor, and catering. Since my wedding, three of my friends have used Rachel because they thought my wedding was so great - and they absolutely loved her too. I'd use her again in a heartbeat and HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Britt, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel joined our crazy DIY wedding planning about 10 weeks before the big day. We tried to make it through our own planning, but learned we needed professional help. Rachel provided good vendor recommendations and was great with the vendors in the 10 days before the wedding. There were only minor decoration items that we didn't communicate to Rachel well enough in the days before the wedding. I feel that if we could do it again, we would have let her handle a great deal more of the wedding planning. She managed to keep the mood light-hearted and alleviate some of our stress.

Profile Picture User6577591, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord.