Rose Lane Floral Design Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Alison
    Alison B. Married on 01/22/2022

Stellar Service | Stunning Floral

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Corinne was stellar from beginning to end... from making me a sample bouquet to ensuring the flowers she ordered were the right colors. Amazing communication! So attentive and caring! Gorgeous arrangements matching my style and requests!! I love that I had the opportunity to work with Corinne! She even donated some of our flowers to a memory care unit after the wedding. Truly an incredible experience overall!
    Tiffany G. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More like a friend than a vendor

Working with Corrine was easy, felt like a was planning with an old friend. Kind, responsive and very professional. My wedding was beautifully done, flowers were fresh and she was able to make my vision come to life.

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Tiff. I loved getting to know you and really enjoyed working through the creative process together! Hope you love your preserved flowers (the final layer or resin has been poured and it’s almost complete so your piece should go into the mail next week). 😘Congratulations to you and Matt! 🥂 xo
  • Y
    Yvonne P. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extraordinary Florist with a special touch!

Creative, classy, very attentive to my needs. Went over and beyond my expectations. Corinne is so sweet, gentle and respectful. I will definitely recommend her services anytime.

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Yvonne, for trusting me with your flowers on such a special and momentous day. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and your wedding was nothing short of royal! I absolutely loved your dresses and am excited to showcase you on my website!! Congratulations to you and Jerry! Wishing you a life together filled with love, good health and happiness. Xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Josephine Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful experience

The flowers were beautiful and elegant. All of my guests loved them. Corrine was very nice and professional, easy to work with, made good suggestions and was prompt with questions and communications. If you are thinking of booking, go with her that truly cares about you as a bride. I would definitely use her again and highly recommend Rose Lane Floral Design. I will update with pics later.

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Jojo, for your kind review, and for allowing me creative freedom to design your wedding flowers. You were such a pleasure to work with. I’m so glad you chose me, and that you were happy with your experience. I look forward to seeing your photos!

Congratulations to you and Sam!! Wishing you a lifetime full of good health & happiness. 🥂
    Katie F. Married on 04/12/2021

Wonderful experience!

I loved working with Corrine for my wedding flowers. My MIL had found her when sending flowers to celebrate our engagement so it was extra special that we were able to pick Corinne for our wedding as well. She went above and beyond helping me design my flowers, even taking my calls while on vacation. She created lovely pieces designed specifically for our venue and activities throughout the wedding weekend so that we got to enjoy them before and after the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your wedding flowers, and for your gracious review! I had a lot of fun working with you and bringing your vision to life. Congratulations to you and Ryan!! Xo
    Tyoung Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful and talented.

I bought all the flowers I wanted. She did the magic. Amazing work ‘

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

I LOVED the flowers you chose and am so glad you were happy with the final product. Your wedding was super special and I’m so lucky to have been a part of it! Miss you and think of you often. Xoxo #foreveryoung
    Megan Married on 05/10/2013

Top Notch Floral Company/Highly Recommend/Five Star

Rose Lane Floral Design provided all the flower arrangements for my wedding! They were absolutely stunning and I got so many compliments! Communication was top notch and pricing was on point. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend. They will not disappoint.

Rose Lane Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your review. I loved designing your wedding flowers and am so happy to have been able to be a part of your special day! 😘