Elevated Style Events Reviews

16 | Minneapolis, MN

16 Reviews for Elevated Style Events

Kadi · Married on 09/07/2018

Working with Elevated Style Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Sese was so great to work with from the start! She was professional and responsive and helped alleviate a lot of our planning stress and worries. At rehearsal and on wedding day, Sese was on top of everything, from our decorations to our timeline to communication with our vendors and packing things up at the end of the night--and everything in-between. We would recommend Elevated Style Events to anyone!

Jaki · Married on 09/02/2017

Very professional and responsive. I gave my vision and they took it to another level and made my event exquisite. Pricing was very fair and they worked with me budgetwise. Thank you so much Elevated Style!

Merlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

I got Sese and Elevated style events on board three days before my wedding day! My previous wedding planner had bailed on me last minute and Sese was truly a heaven sent. She went above and beyond to make my wedding successful and even though she had less than a week she caught on quickly regarding the different arrangements. Thank you so much Sese for exemplary work and making my wedding so wonderful! :)

Alex · Married on 03/25/2017

I could not believe we still have such professional event planner with high sense of creativity with a touch of quality. Thank you so much for making my event memorable and eventful.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Elevated Style Events's reply:

Thank you, Alex for choosing Elevated Style Events for your Event. it was an honor to be part of your 50th birthday. And I am glad you were happy with our services. -Sese!
  • O

Oluwafunso · Married on 03/25/2017

This vendor provided a quality and unique service during our party. I will use them again.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Elevated Style Events's reply:

Thanks, Olu we appreciate your kind words. And we hope we can be of service to you again here at Elevated Style Events. - Sese!

Emmanuel · Married on 01/17/2017

I'll asked such folks to use Elevated for their event.

A+ customer service and an unparalleled ability to deliver details - Sese was phenomenal and calmly took over our wedding and event planning . Her pricing was VERY affordable and she worked with our budget. I would recommend her in a heart beat over and over again for weddings and any events or projects in and out of the twin cities . Thank you Elevated Style Events

Annemarie · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot fanthom the amount of satisfaction within my heart choosing ElevatedStyleEvents. It was a great privilege having them right by my side through the whole process of my event. I was very stressed out doing everything on my own, but the moment I gave them a call I felt a sense of peace. It truly was an experience I don't regret making. The truth of the matter is, I feel the need to do everything on my own, but I found out that I got to enjoy my own event rather than stressing. I left the stress to the team and they truly went above and beyond the call of duty. I just want to take this time to express my gratitude towards the team. You all were amazing and I do appreciate you all for making my event a memorable one. I will definitely continue to use you for future events and refer you to all my friends and family as well because you were just amazing. THANK YOU!

Jumi · Married on 06/25/2016

Very affordable and really elegant work. She is a people person; friendly . She really worked with my budget which is really important to us and still provides exceptional service.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Elevated Style Events's reply:

Thanks, Jumi for the great feedback. Here at Elevated Style Events, we strive to work within your budget without cutting back on the quality of our work. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity. - Sese!

Ayo · Married on 05/28/2016

Looking for a wedding and events planner? Your search ends right here! Elevated style and events was over the top amazing and went all out to put a beautiful wedding for me and my bride - Deborah - on 05/28/16. I worked closely with the team leader, Sese Cadmus and her team to plan our wedding, select vendors and manage budget. Sese literally worked round the clock , accompanied us to every vendor visit, extremely professional and all around responsive to our needs.The team worked seamlessly and professionally on the day of and put our minds at ease. Prior, we had an ugly experience with a different events company but Elevated Events took over our wedding like a champ at an affordable price too! All of our guests and family had wow, beautiful compliments about our organizer and how beautiful the wedding was - thanks to the Elevated team! Wow! We would definitely be reaching out to the Elevated team when we celebrate our 25 years anniversary . Thank you Elevated Style and Events!

AyoNifemi2016

MISPA · Married on 10/24/2015

Sese was great from the planning to the very end, definitely went above and beyond and couldn't have been happier for her selfless dedication in making sure everything went according to what I envisioned. Thanks so much Sese and the whole crew for making my day memorable

Matthew · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I are so grateful and honored to have Elevated style planned our wedding that took place in Indianapolis on 8/8/2015. Elevated style exceeded our expectations in all area. We were astonished with her professionalism and excellent customer service. With Elevated style support, the event was done under budget and became talk of the town. Thank you Elevated style for going extra and beyond. We love your service and will always patronize you for any future events.

Matthew and Abimbola Olawale

Sent on 11/27/2016

Elevated Style Events's reply:

Thanks, Matthew & Abi for your wonderful review. We enjoyed planning you're out of state wedding. it was such a pleasure to have been your wedding planner. Elevated Styles Events is ready to plan any of your future events anytime. -Sese!

Mary · Married on 05/31/2014

My experience with Elevated Style has been a great one! She is thorough, attentive and definitely affordable. She helped plan my husband grand 007 themed birthday party and my husband was extremely impressed with her delivery. I provided an overview of my idea over 2 brief conversations and she ran with it. She exceeded my expectation and brought to life my idea! I would highly recommend Elevated Styles for all your events.

Sonia · Married on 07/06/2013

I highly recommend Elevated Styles Events for any wedding planning. Sese was simply put, perfect! She is professional and very easy to work with. She worked with our budget to deliver a very lovely and elegant wedding. Sese, you are the best!

Blessing · Married on 04/02/2016

Excellent and quality work. Love it