Elevated Eye Films Reviews

Elevated Eye Films 6
Elevated Eye Films 7

Jschirtz · Married on 02/13/2019

A day to remember...

So grateful we had hired Matt to video our daughter's wedding day. The highlight film that he created is beautiful and captures the dream day in a way that we can enjoy forever! Thank you.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Chatney · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding 12-29-18

Elevated Eye Films was easy to work with, flexible with all the day threw at him, and produced a magical video of our day. The video surpassed my wildest dreams, and it’s a treasure we’ll have forever.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

100% worth it!

I can't imagine not having the video that we now have to relive the day for years to come. Matt was wonderful and really captured the essence of both us as a couple and the day as a whole. I had heard many past brides mention how they wish they had done a videographer and I am so glad we took the leap. Matt is professional and truly cares about what he does and the story he is crafting.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Elevated Eye Films's reply:

Thank you! You guys were dream to film. Your willingness to share your story in such a candid way made for an amazing film!

Christina · Married on 02/25/2018

I had the pleasure to work with Matthew for our videography on 2-25-18 for my wedding. Matthew was amazing to work worth and I am so thankful I found him. I was tossing the idea back and forth whether or not I should spend the money on videography. Matthews price is very reasonable and I am so glad I chose to spend the money, it was worth every penny! I highly recommend booking him!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2017

There needs to be more than 5 stars for Matt! There are no words to describe how beautiful his work is! He captures your special day and turns it into something breathtaking. He's wonderful to work with and very professional! If anyone needs a videographer that has an amazing talent, he is highly recommended! We can not thank you enough Matt for capturing the most wonderful day of our lives and being a pleasure to work with! Thank you so very much!<3 Andrew + Danielle

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2017

Matt was our videographer for our Wedding this past Nov! He was absolutely AMAZING! He was so polite throughout the entire booking process and really paid attention to every detail my groom and i wanted captured! He has such a creative mind and his videos are breath taking! He's wonderful to work with and very professional! If anyone needs a videographer that has an amazing eye and mind for this industry, he is highly recommended! We can not thank you enough Matthew for everything you have done for our most special day of our lives! Thank you so very much -Jennfer & Brett

Sent on 01/17/2018

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was absolutely amazing as the videographer at our wedding! He not only delivered supremely high quality videos, but was a pleasure to work with and delivered quickly. He knows the best shots to get with no direction needed and we were so impressed with the results. I happily recommend him any day. Thanks Matt!

Teaser video: https://youtu.be/z7C53TQriM4

Elevated Eye Films 13
    Elevated Eye Films 14
    Elevated Eye Films 15

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2009

We highly recommend Elevated Eye for your special day. Matt was very professional and went above and beyond what we were expecting. He was able to capture very special moments of our big day. We loved our wedding video because it gave us a personal glimpse of our big day that came and went so fast. We would recommend him to any one that we knew was getting married.

Amanda & Brandon