Elevate DJ Service Reviews

17 Reviews for Elevate DJ Service

• Joanne

Joanne T. · Married on 03/27/2021

Pleasant and Budget-friendly Services

My husband and I decided to get married spontaneously and we had only two weeks to plan our wedding ceremony and reception. We contacted several DJ vendors after we settled with a venue and Terry was the first DJ we could actually talk to rather than some coordinators. Terry was very easy to work with and extremely patient - he spent a lot of time getting to know us personally and learn our needs at our first meeting. He was very professional as well - he provided lots of recommendations to help us create the "wow" effects for our big moments at the wedding. We had a wonderful experience working with him and his team! I will definitely recommend him if you are looking for a DJ who has all the experience and also really cares about you.

Sent on 04/11/2021

Ni Par · Married on 06/28/2020

Professional and Pleasant

Terry was the most wonderful person to begin with. He was very knowledgeable and make us feel very comfortable from our first phone call to our first meeting. He told me he would come be 30 minutes early to the rehearsal and that alone right there show how much he care and put his heart into his work. Both me and my husband are very lucky to have him in our special day and very thankful that he make it memorable. Please pick him you will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 07/09/2020

Elevate DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Ni. I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. We enjoyed ourselves as well. It was our pleasure working with you!!!
  • Crystal

Crystal C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent & Professional

I would highly recommend this DJ. Terry was flexible, responsive, made suggestions/recommendations when necessary. Most importantly, he kept the party going. Music was just what we asked for during the reception. The lighting was perfect as well. You get a lotta bang for your buck with this DJ

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jessica A. · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent DJ

Terry and Elevate DJ did an amazing job with our wedding! We really appreciated his enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the wedding & planning process. We had a beautiful wedding and the music was fantastic; we and our guests had a great time celebrating and dancing! He worked hard to customize the music to what we and our families wanted, and we really enjoyed the music and our reception. 10/10 would recommend elevate DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Aaron · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience and very helpful, not pushy

This vendor is excellent. He and his wife work together very well. Preparing for your big day can include a lot but this vendor works well with you, is honest and overall does a very great job with music, blending in, making your wedding fun and taking your vision to higher heights.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2018

King wedding

Terry was kind and able to handle my crazy requests. Could not ask for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Morgan K. · Married on 10/14/2018

Great job, very professional!

We had an interesting mix of music we wanted played at our wedding and he did a great job. Also did his own walk thru at our wedding venue to make sure he would be good to go. Great DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Ronisha

Ronisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ!

From our first encounter, we knew Terry was the DJ for us. There was consistent communication and professionalism at all times, he delivered what we asked for x10. His focus is making sure everyone is having a good time and we did. He even helped us create a New Orleans style second line, parasols included, which got everyone on their feet. Thank you Terry!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Terry was great! So easy to work with. Eager to meet our needs. Flexible. We would recommend him unconditionally!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Myla · Married on 04/29/2018

DJ Elevate did an amazing job at my wedding!! Terry and his wife were at the venue on time, ready to roll!! He played all the requested songs, and stayed perfectly with the timeline! Terry adjusted the playlist to what the guests preferred and kept everyone moving! Thank you! We had a blast!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2017

Let me start by saying that I could not be happier! Terry and Cabrini were absolutely fabulous!!!!
    For my wedding, one of the most important things to me was the DJ. I had been to weddings previously that were absolutely stunning! However...the DJ wasn't so amazing, and it ruined everything from the brides walk down the aisle, to the mood of the reception and had people leaving early. DJ's play a very key role in making weddings memorable and fun! So for my wedding I was adamant on finding a DJ that was not only reliable, professional, and reasonably priced..but that could also lead the reception so I didn't have to entertain 200+ people, or keep track of time; and most importantly, one that could keep the very diverse mix of guests that were going to be at my wedding dancing all night! And let me tell you....This marvelous duo hit every mark perfectly! They make an amazing team, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone loved them, and they were so kind and easy to work with. I will be recommending and raving about them to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Terry, DJ Elevate, is so great to work with! He was timely, efficient, and has a wonderful personality! We would recommend Elevate DJ service to anyone!

We had a wonderful wedding, and the music was amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Marcala · Married on 08/19/2017

Terry did an awesome job at our wedding ceremony/reception!! Our guests loved the music and stayed on the dance floor!! Everyone got such a kick out of the Shoe Game and the Soul Train Line! If you want your guests to stay entertained and have a good time, Elevate DJ Services is the way to go!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Carol · event on: 05/13/2017

Terry had an immense playlist to choose from. An unexpected added and pleasant bonus was how he and his wife were able to encourage folks to dance, and despite the fact that I didn't give him much of an itinerary, they intuitively knew what to do--from starting the tributes to the birthday girl to the cutting of the cake. I'd definitely use them again for the next big event! :)

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/18/2017

Terry was amazing! From the moment my now husband and I met him we knew we wanted him to be our DJ, we didn't even meet with anyone else! Very affordable! Always responded quickly to my texts and emails!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Annabel · Married on 12/03/2016

Awesome experience!! Terry is extremely professional, knowledgeable, strives to make sure music is catered to your "vision, character." My husband loves music so this was his responsibility & everything turned out great! From the day we met Terry, we knew he was going to be our DJ! He & his wife are committed to making your wedding day perfect & they didn't disappoint! We had an 8am wedding so we knew the music was going to be an important component! We promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2016