ELEV8 ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

50 | Las Vegas, NV

50 Reviews for ELEV8 ENTERTAINMENT

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/19/2018

We could not be happier with the expertise and experience that Elev8 Entertainment brings to the table. If you want to dance non stop with seamless sequences for your event, then these are the guys to go with. They really take the time to personalize each moment with you and your musical requests and knock it out of the park. Elev8's talent far exceeded our expectations. There is nothing that they can't find or do for your event. Elev8 was able to find the perfect introductory music we asked for. They were also very accommodating and flexible. We had inclement weather for our ceremony and Elev8 was on board with being able to play the music outside to provide us with the best day ever. These guys are the real deal. We highly recommend Elev8 Entertainment for your event.

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2017

Can't say enough about Jaye and Lee. They did everything exactly as we asked and executed it perfectly. When we were planning our wedding we were most concerned about music as we wanted a wedding that was pretty laid back and not all about getting people on the dance floor. We had an outdoor wedding and we wanted some tunes for people to listen to in the background while playing yard games and being outside. Once we did our first dance we wanted the dancing to kick off for the last hour or so. Jaye and Lee played off the crowd and everyone had such a great time. I think at one point just about everyone there was dancing and having a blast. They were perfect and the ceremony music was fantastic too. The day couldn't have been better. Thank you for listening to exactly what we wanted!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2016

AH-MAZING!! Jaye and his crew, Mike and Allen, crushed it at our wedding at Mount Hope Farm. Our guests are still complimenting them as they were the best DJ's we've ever seen. At our first meeting with Jaye everything was professionally explained and he listened to what our wants and wishes were for the big day. Jaye was easy to communicate with and their detailed form that explains timeline and song pics was a breeze to go through. Jaye was very accommodating with last minute changes and executed everything perfectly! The day-of is crazy as is and knowing that you could trust Jaye, Mike, and Allen to take care of music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and receptions was a huge load off our shoulders. We fully enjoyed the entirety of the event with the best music lineup. Every single guest was on the dance floor with the biggest smiles and saying how awesome our DJ was. Thank you so much Jaye!! <3

Christine · Married on 06/13/2015

Best. Night. EVER. Jaye and his team were awesome - professional, responsive during the planning process and super fun - we just can't say enough good things about these guys. They kept the party going with a mix of music and games that kept everyone happy and on the dance floor all night. They did an amazing job with lighting and creating our monogram too! We highly recommend Elev8 if you're looking for the complete entertainment package!

Jaye and his crew were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough positive things about how truly awesome they are. Although I did a lot of research online, and narrowed down to a few highly rated local DJs, I put off hiring a DJ until after I was able to attend one of the Spectacular Bridal Shows. A few of my picks were at the show - and although they were all really nice, I just didn't feel like I clicked with any of them. Maybe it's a generational thing? My husband and I, and the majority of our guests are in the 20-30s. We really wanted to have a fun party-like atmosphere, yet nothing too crazy like uncensored clubbing kind of music that would be offensive to our family/the older guests. Their website says it all - they definitely are modern, cool, and classy. I totally felt like the DJ, Emcee, and Tech could've been part of my wedding as guests. Jaye was super responsive to all my emails - even some of my long, essay-like ones! :) Thank you so much for helping us have one of the best nights of our lives!

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2015

Jaye and his team at Elev8 DJs did such an amazing job. Jaye met with us to begin our planning process and again when we were finalizing our ceremony and reception needs. They were sure to include songs and artists we liked and create a fun evening with their own mixes to get our guests up and moving. Everyone had a great time! Elev8 DJs knows how to keep the fun going and was amazing!

Ebony · Married on 11/08/2014

Elev8 is the real deal!!!!!!!!! These guys are amazing. They are patient, professional, flexible, helpful, knowledgeable, and AWESOME! I can't say enough good things about them. Our monogram was beautiful and the slideshow was excellent ! They played an instrumental part in how well things flowed during our special day. We definitely made the right decision going with Elev8 for entertainment needs. I will use them anytime I need a DJ in the future.

Greg · Married on 07/19/2014

Awesome work! Your whole team did a fantastic job and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our expectations were definitely exceeded!

Allison · Married on 06/14/2014

Elev8 Djs were recommended by our venue, and we are thrilled with our choice to have them. They were very engaging with the guests and accommodated all the crazy speeches and special performances we had. They did a perfect job choosing an hour+ of dinner music based on just one or two song requests I had. Furthermore, they were really perceptive to the type of crowd we had and really catered the music to our guests and our wishes. They were also a pleasure to work with prior to the big day as we were getting everything set up and ready to go. My husband and I are thankful to have had these gentlemen at our wedding; they really kept the party going.

vanessa · Married on 05/10/2014

These guys were perfect!!!!! There was necer a dull moment in the dance floor!!! They know how to keep the party going :)

Great music, great service, awesome up-lights, just simply amazing!!!!! They kept my guest on the dance floor all night : ) Thank you for you wonderful service.

I loved Elev8 Entertainment! DJs always set the tone for the party atmosphere, and our wedding was a BLAST.

They will send you an online form to submit a few weeks before the big day, and the form is EXTREMELY detailed regarding what genres to select. I was a little overwhelmed with choices, so I emailed Jaye, and he pointed me in the right direction. He was such a pleasure to work with.

I also loved our grand entrance! I'm not one who necessarily enjoys being in the spotlight, so the thought of that moment was stressing me out a little bit. But our master of ceremonies asked everyone to stand and wave their napkins around right as we were announced in, which I wasn't expecting, and it was awesome. It just set such a festive, fun tone.

So, in summary, I HIGHLY recommend using Elev8 events =)

Annalyssa · Married on 03/22/2014

My Husband and I booked Elev8 Entertainment the second we met Jaye the head DJ, first impression blew us out of the water. Well organized and felt 100 percent confident that they knew what they were doing. They made our night stress free and so special, all of our guests had a blast. They had all of our guests dancing and having a great time. We would recommend Elev8 Entertainment to anyone that is looking for only the best of time with an amazing group of guys! Thank you Elev8 you guys ROCK!!!

Veronica · Married on 03/16/2014

This was a great team to work with! They made the evening so much fun and kept everyone dancing all night long! We couldn't have asked for a better team!

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2013

Jaye and his crew did an OUTSTANDING job. They got the party rocking and there was never a time when the dance floor wasn't full! They were the utmost professionals and really knew how to bring the crowd out!

Leigh · Married on 10/05/2013

I felt Jaye was hard working, professional, well-planned, and incorporated our needs seemlessly into his work. In addition, he was fun and had a great sense of humor that fit the occasion. He drove through the night in order to make sure he arrived in plenty of time, as high winds were predicted for our area the day of and day prior to our event. A true professional.

Chris · Married on 10/05/2013

These guys exceeded our expectations and are affordable!

Jim · Married on 10/05/2013

Jaye and the Elev8 team are simply GREAT. When we hired them for our daughter's wedding, we'd heard good things about them...but were thrilled with how they exceeded our expectations in every regard. They arrived early; were totally prepared and equipped; dealt professionally with everyone they encountered; were cheerfully flexible when we made changes (some pretty last-minute); and handled every piece of the event perfectly. When it came time to start the post-wedding dance party, Jaye just took over and got virtually everyone (from 18 to 80) on the dance floor and having a wonderful time!
    I cannot recommend Elev8 too highly for whatever event you have in mind. They are the BEST!

Jaye and his DJ crew were awesome! They took time to meet with us and choose a playlist that we liked. They made the entire ceremony amazing! They played a good mix of music that got everybody up and involved. Highly recommended!!

Valencia · Married on 09/15/2013

We Love Elv8 Djs!! They did such an amazing job and kept all our guest dancing the whole night!! Thanks for such a memorable day!!!

Krystin · Married on 09/14/2013

Elev8 did an AMAZING job! I was very particular with my wedding and had many requests such as timing on a certain song for my grand entrance, videos (I had 3 different videos for them to play), making announcements, requested songs that I didn't think they'd find, etc. But Elev8 delivered every singe request and made our wedding so much fun! The DJ's even did a cool little dance routine during our reception. I was very pleased with their service and would most definitely recommend others to use them for their events.

Arnel · Married on 08/25/2013

Elev8 Entertainment did a great job on my wedding. My wife and I are very happy with what
    Elev8 Entertainment did for us on our special day. I look forward to hire Elev8 Entertainment in our future events.

Penny · Married on 08/25/2013

We used Elev8 Entertainment for our ceremony and reception services, which included audio/music for ceremony and cocktail hour, uplighting, music video mixing, club-style sound and lighting, and of course DJ. Their services were impeccable! If we can give them 10 stars, we would because they deserve it! What impressed us most was their quick set-up despite the delay of the venue's staff -- the venue staff were an hour late to open the venue! Which only gave Elev8's crew 1 hour set up time for EVERYTHING. I don't know how they did it, but they did. And we didn't hear any complaints from them. (We only heard about delay from the other people). They were so easy to work with and very professional. Use them for your events, they will not disappoint!!

• Leo

Leo · Married on 06/09/2013

Jaye and his team of DJ's from Elev8 Entertainment did a fabulous job at our wedding. The ceremony, dinner and reception went off without a hitch. They kept the dance floor packed and were very fun leading dances, entertaining the crowd and keeping everything on schedule. Their setup, the lights and the speakers were great! I received a ton of compliments from guests about them and everyone loved their music. I would highly suggest using them for your wedding.

Vivian · Married on 06/08/2013

We couldn't be more pleased with having Jaye and his team at Elev8 being our DJs for our wedding reception! We met with him a few times before the big day and his service and flexibility in meeting with us definitely worked with our busy schedules. From the party lighting to the music, the gobo, emcee and the slideshow, Elev8 did an amazing job. These guys definitely know how to party it up and keep the energy going. The party and dancing was non-stop and the music just flowed with our timeline of events during the reception. All of our guests loved the music and had a fun filled and memorable time. We highly recommend Elev8 to be your DJ!