Elephant Memories Reviews

Elephant Memories 6
Elephant Memories 7
  • Cristal

Cristal · Getting married on 09/19/2020

What can I say! Amazing! We are so grateful that Elephant memories shot our wedding. They was able to capture every single special moment and did such a beautiful job! We wanted to keep our wedding video within a relatively modest budget, but still wanted not to compromise in any way. Very professional, punctual, excellent equipment, creative and easy to work with. Also was amazing that they could speak in spanish with my guests. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks Cristal! It was such a unique and magical wedding. Saludos a su familia y amigos! felices de ser parte de tu día! Gracias!

Lindsay Wille · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazingly Talented!

Amazing! Clarissa is extremely talented and so fun to work with! She made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our engagement shoot. Our video turned out great and we are looking forward to working with her on our wedding day as well :)

Sent on 07/02/2019

Elephant Memories's reply:

It was lovely working with you and the little Hootie! Everyone loves your engagement video and the dog lovers are crazy about Hootie, he loved the camera and the camera loves him! I can't wait for your wedding day, thanks for making me be part of your special day.
    Thanks,
    Clarissa

Garrett Lesher · Married on 05/18/2019

Accommodating, Fun, and Professional Wedding Videographer

Elephant Memories is an incredibly flexible, professional, and fun wedding videography company to work with. They were able to customize our final wedding video and make it something even more special than we could have hoped for! They make you feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera on your wedding day, which is especially important given how busy your wedding day can be! Would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Elephant Memories's reply:

Nicole & Garrett, it was amazing to get to know you, and to share with your lovely family and friends. I'm thankful for all your attention to me, you made me feel right at home. Thanks for trusting in my creative ideas for your video, it was very fun working with you and hopefully I'll see you soon when I travel again to the beautiful area you live. A big Hug to you both!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Zawack · Married on 04/06/2019

EXACTLY the something unique we were looking for!

I knew I wanted a videographer from day 1. The photos and videos captured from our day was one of our very top priorities. My husband wasn't entirely convinced we needed videography at first, but he went along with it, knowing I was unlikely to compromise on that point. So we started our search and very quickly knew we were looking for something different and we'd need to find an amazing person to see our vision. When we talked with Elephant Memories and started exchanging ideas, we knew Clarissa was the perfect match.

By that time, we had reviewed what seemed like hundreds of wedding videos and when you watch them over and over, the typical wedding themes start to hit you over the head. It was everything we didn't want. I was crying through them all, and next to me my husband was often disengaged after the first 20 seconds. We both decided we wanted a more cinematography approach to our video. Something more commercially produced, maybe even out of order, but definitely telling a story in an interesting way. We wanted a video that would yes, make us cry if there were touching moments, but also make us smile and laugh and remember all the little details years and years from now. Clarissa and Hayley both took the time to get to know us, our story, the little details that made it all so special, and the vibe we were going for.

Since ours was a destination wedding in Charleston, we first met with Hayley who was assisting on our video on a short weekend visit. She was so easy to work with and made it clear that there could be promise with Elephant Memories - Could we have found a fit at last? Then Clarissa reached out to learn more about the different approach we wanted to take. Right away ideas came flowing and she suggested taking a romantic, almost sexy approach but in a classic way. She sent over a mood board and potential footage we could get around Charleston. I work in advertising and so I'm used to professional projects and having plenty of comments and adjustments to make. I had almost none. I absolutely loved her ideas and she went above and beyond to get extra footage for us around Charleston days before the wedding so we had plenty of time to get the shots we'd need. It was amazing. She was so creative with an eye for the exact shot was needed where and guided us along the way! (much needed). We asked her to capture footage and audio from our rehearsal dinner dinner and wedding day and there are so many moments from both that we never would have had if not for her and Hayley! I am so grateful for them both. Their professionalism was top notch, and they crafted the most amazing presents for my husband and I (a 6 min highlight video and a social teaser

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Elephant Memories 19
    Elephant Memories 20
    Elephant Memories 21

Elephant Memories's reply:

Awww Stefanie! This review almost makes me cry, I have to hold my tears back because It touches me so much! Thanks for appreciating our work. we leave our heart with every project, I loved to work with you, for all the creative freedom you gave me, and I loved your vision for your video so I worked very hard to make your highlights something as unique as you both. it was great to get out of my comfort zone to make something very different. It was challenging but I love the final result! But enough about work, I just want to let you know that I truly loved to meet you and I was fortune to have the time for us to get to know each other better all those days we spent together. I hope to see you another time in this life and I wish you the best! A big hug for you and Thanks, Thanks and Thanks!
    Clarissa

Sandra · Married on 11/02/2018

Highly recommend

Clarissa was fantastic to work with! She makes you feel super comfortable and my pictures were amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra! We love how your photos turned out, too! All the best to you!!

Andreea · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent experience and I would recommend to anyone who wants a great video

Five stars plus for Elephant Memories! The day I hired them to do the video for our wedding I've made the best decision. Clarissa and Karl are just wonderful and so easy to work with. I've met with Clarissa a few times before the wedding to discuss all the details and she wanted to make sure they know exactly what we want to make the best of it. She was always there to answer all my questions on the phone and also she gave me great ideas and advice which was so helpful for our big day. They captured every moment of our wedding and made a gorgeous video out of it that could not be any better than that. I'm so happy we decided to have the drone which made our yacht wedding so unique. We are 100% satisfied with the result and I honestly recommend them if you want the best memories of your event! Great job guys and thank you so much! I loved working with you and I would do it again

Sent on 01/07/2019

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks to you Andreea! We were so happy to be a part of your amazing wedding on the water. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures to come.
    - Karl, Clarissa and Haley

Dennis Finn · Married on 10/13/2018

Elephan-tastic Memories!

We used Elephant Memories for our October wedding and they were amazing. Clarissa clearly loves what she does and made sure everything was perfect. Karl was super helpful and included some incredible drone shots from outside the cathedral. The photos they sent us were impeccable, we couldn’t have ask for anything else and I would highly recommend trusting Elephant Memories for your big day.

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Lucie

Lucie Lawrence · Married on 10/06/2018

The absolute best!

We got married less than 2 weeks ago, and I can't stop thinking about how perfect our vendors were. Our 2 videographers, Haley and Dana, were a huge part of our big day. The final video will be delivered soon, but I just know that it's going to be everything we dreamed of. When you work with people that are genuinely there for you and try whole-heartedly to capture every special moment, you know the final product is going to be perfect. All of their videos are works of art, and I cannot wait to see what masterpiece they have created for us.

I highly recommend Elephant Memories to anyone looking for a talented videographer that also doubles as someone you can laugh with on your wedding day. They were both simply the best.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Lucie, thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding was such a beautiful day and I'm so happy we could be there to capture all of the special moments. You and Quinn are two very special and fun people and we cannot wait to share your video with you! Thanks for the laughs!
    -Elephant Memories Team

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Clarissa and Karl were fabulous and very attentive! All of our guests were so impressed with how they were capturing everything and the drone for the first look was amazing! We can’t wait to see the videos!!!! Must have for any special occasion!!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for the great review!! Your wedding was such a blast to film and your drone shots from Folly are some of our favorites from the year! Thanks again to you and Lamar for having us there! Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Ashley Heagerty · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best of The Best - HIGHLY Recommend!!

We are so fortunate to have found Elephant Memories for our daughter's wedding!! Thank you Clarissa, Karl and staff for being such an important part of the wedding team and our celebration. Your skill and artistic ability created such an incredible movie experience that perfectly captured our daughter and son-in-laws special day. We did a lot of research in our quest to find the perfect wedding videographer, since this was a destination wedding in Charleston and we were all in Colorado. What Elephant Memories delivered far exceeded our expectations! Clarissa and Karl were professional, respective, and upbeat throughout the whole process and Clarissa worked side by side with the wedding photographer to capture some amazing footage. Thanks to Elephant Memories we will be able to relive that special September day in Charleston, SC over and over again. We are hopefull that we will be able to work together again at our next big event! We highly recommend Elephant Memories for your wedding/special event!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Elephant Memories 22

Aly, Frank, Ashley and Michael-
    What an amazing review to follow up with for such a spectacular wedding! We loved every moment of working with you all. Ashley and Michaels love shined and left us all feeling it in our hearts that day. Filming at Botany Bay, was such a great experience as well! What a fun and beautiful family to work with!! Your video captures Charleston’s beauty so well and we can’t wait to share it with our future couples. All the best for you and your family!
    -Clarissa, Karl and Haley

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2018

Karl and Clarissa were absolutely amazing to work with! We planned a beautiful Charleston elopement and it rained the day of our wedding. They were so patient and helpful to capture every moment. Trust them!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

You two were amazing to work with, a little rain didn't even phase you and it turned out to be such a great moment. Thanks!
    - Karl & Clarissa
  • I

Isabelle Rhodes · Married on 06/02/2018

Daughter's Wedding

We couldn't be more pleased with Elephant Memories. They captured the precious moments of our daughters wedding perfectly. They listened to our daughter and new son-in-law and learned who they really were. Their suggestions on how to capture their love and commitment to each other on video have become priceless memories for them now and in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thank you so much Isabelle for the kind words!
    We had such a wonderful time being a part of your daughter and son-in-law's special day. Best wishes to all of you and your new family!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

It was a last-minute decision for us to hire a wedding videographer, but after seeing a trailer from a friends recent wedding with Elephant Memories, we knew we had to have them capture our special day. We were completely overwhelmed with the beauty of the final product. They captured the essence of our vision for our wedding day perfectly. Our wedding was 6 months ago and I watch my video at least once a week still and it delivers the same emotion it did when I received that first viewing. Since seeing our video, another friend of mine booked their wedding with Elephant Memories and the circle of love continues :)

To all the couples out there who are planning their wedding budgets and looking for vendors my one piece of advice is: find room in the budget for a videographer. This type of memory to share of your special day cannot be replaced by photographs alone. Highly recommend.

-Sarah and Andrew

Sent on 05/23/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Ah thanks so much for the sweet words, you two! We loved getting to be a part of the day and working on the video, you and the team of wonderful people you put together made it such a beautiful day. We hope you keep these amazing memories strong for many years to come!

Clarissa, Karl and the rest of the team

Karen · Married on 10/07/2017

Clarissa and Karl did an excellent job for my wedding (here in California). Their professionalism showed in not only their services but also in the quality of their product. The photos, and videos were exceptional (especially the video shot via drone for our wedding video). Highly recommend using them for your big day or event.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thank you!! we were so happy to be a part of the day, you two made it so fun and easy, Best wishes to you! - Karl and Clarissa

Ron · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding experience with Elephant Memories was wonderful! When we were looking for a photographer, everybody's portfolio looked the same (all good), so we just wanted someone who would be comfortable to work with. Elephant Memories was just that. They got multiple angles of every shot, and gave us tons of photos, many the kind of quality you'd expect to see in high-priced advertising photography... like REALLY AMAZINGLY GOOD! They were easy to deal with, and not outrageously priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks Ron! It was such a unique and artistic wedding, so really a pleasure. Best wishes to you both

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an amazing experience with everyone at Elephant Memories. We originally found them on Thumbtack and weren't sure what to expect.

They provided excellent, fun, and professional service. We got the video and photo package and couldn't be happier. They are very organized which helped alleviate stress from our big day!

We highly recommend Elephant Memories for your photo/video needs

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Elephant Memories 23
    Elephant Memories 24
    Elephant Memories 25

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to write! You two were so much fun and sweet to be with for the day, it's such a great memory for us. Cheers to many happy years to come!

Roy · Married on 07/29/2017

From the first phone meeting we were impressed with how detailed and professional Elephant Memories were. They were very accommodating in what our vision for our wedding was and how they could make that come to life. They took the time to get to know us and it showed on the day of the wedding. They showed up early and got to work right away, it was seen right away that they knew what they were doing and took the time for the small details. They were always there for all of the moments and were never in the way. When we got our video we were so impressed with the end product and are so proud to share it with everyone and anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks Roy, you two made it so light and easy, we had a great time working with such a beautiful wedding. All our best! - Karl

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

I would spend money on the Elephant Memories team over and over again. I searched long and hard for a video style I loved and they did not fail to deliver. I offered very little direction and it was everything I could ever imagine. Our pictures are natural, candid, and the perfect complement to the video.

Karl immediately made me feel comfortable and worked with me to create the perfect package for our wedding. We spoke over the phone, met in person, and emailed frequently before the wedding. At first I was very hands on, but quickly loosened up as other wedding tasks became priority. Our wedding day came and we had so much fun with the team! My husband is not someone who likes being on camera and he had no complaints - he enjoyed himself! The team was with us during some of our most intimate moments. Personality is EVERYTHING. Karl, Clarissa, and Steve are easy-going, professional, and know how to have a good time. Elephant Memories was the BEST wedding decision we made.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda, the feeling was mutual, you guys were a pleasure to be around and we were so happy to be a part of the day. Hope to hear more from you two in the future!

Valentina · Married on 06/23/2017

Our experience with Claudia and Karl was incredible, our wedding was very special as we had no guests, only us!! We eloped!! Since we contacted them, they were super friendly and gave us lots of ideas for our video... We visited the wedding location 3 weeks before our wedding!! I felt super super confident! During the day of our wedding Claudia was super patient with us they helped us in EVERYTHING!!! Thank you!! !! We use to advertise to our family and friends! Everybody love the final result!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Valentina, you both were amazing and so open to all the ideas in creating a one-of-a-kind elopement movie, we're happy you loved the video and hope to see you again! - Karl

Hilary · Married on 06/17/2017

Over and over, friends kept saying - you’ve got to have video. But we just couldn’t imagine it. Wouldn’t it be cheesy? Wouldn’t it be incredibly expensive? And intrusive? And yet, the more time and energy we poured into planning the ceremony, we knew we would need a better record than our memories. We are so, so delighted that we found Elephant Memories. Clarissa and Karl were really respectful of our entire day and worked collaboratively with our photographer, who we had already booked. The trailer and longer form documentary are perfect captures of our day and great captures to share with friends and family - both those who were there and those who weren’t. All our guests have raved about the finished product, and having a drone capture our parade, well - once in a lifetime! Book them while you can!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Hi Hilary, thanks for taking the time to share such kind words. We both had such an amazing time that day and getting to work with such a beautifully planned day was a pleasure, so thanks for making it such a joy. Best wishes to you! - Karl

JUSTIN · Married on 05/06/2017

They were amazing to work and went above and beyond anything we could have anticipated. Our entire family was thrilled with the wedding video and we can't stop watching it!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks Justin! Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to write! You two were so much fun and sweet to be with for the day. Best wishes to you! - Karl and Clarissa

Keturah · Married on 04/30/2017

I would hire them again. They were amazing from start to finish. They really made sure our day was special. They went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were beautiful. The prices were fair and they work with any budget

Sent on 01/28/2018

Elephant Memories's reply:

You guys were a pleasure to be around and we were so happy to be a part of the day, we had a great time working with such a wonderful wedding. Thank you very much! - Karl and Clarissa
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/18/2017

Clarissa and the entire team were so easy to work with and made our dream wedding a reality. Their photos capture a moment and the video captured the raw emotion of the day. We find ourselves watching it over a hundred times and remembering our special day. Great combo video/photo deal... I'd highly recommend this team if you plan on getting married and want a memorable package at a price that I would say is reasonable. Thank you very much elephant memories! we love it!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Awww Thanks! it's such a beautiful memory for us. Cheers to many happy years to come! - Karl and Clarissa

tamara · Married on 03/17/2017

Karl + Clarissa are absolutely awesome to work with. They was cheerful, professional, creative and made us feel very comfortable throughout the photo and video shoot. I give them a VERY high recommendation for the quality of work they do. The value of their video packages were amazing. I feel like it was very reasonable compared to other videographers for wonderful quality work. The video is awesome and super romantic...Thanks Guys!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thank you very much Tamara, That drone took your film to the next level--great choice! We were so happy to be a part of the day, you two made it so fun and easy: Best wishes to you! - Karl and Clarissa

Marshall · Married on 02/04/2017

Elephant Memories was so great to work with. Friendly, fun, and professional, they were careful to never be too much in the way, but gave great direction when needed. We are so happy we decided to go with the video and photography package. It saved us money and all the photos and videos were amazing. The whole team was great and we love that they were able to get photos and videos with the same romantic style. Clarissa made my fianceé feel at ease which is great since she doesn't always love cameras around. Also, capturing some of the most precious moments on video allowed me to experience the things I would've missed and never seen. I highly recommend them for photos and video!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Elephant Memories's reply:

Thanks!! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our work. Your videos are absolutely beautiful and we had such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you! - Karl and Clarissa