Elena's Custom Tailoring Reviews

View more information

• Gloria
    Gloria Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding dress

Very loving person.took her time with my dress and made sure that it was to part... I definitely recommend her to anyone in need of alterations..
    Veronika Married on 03/23/2019

On time, professional and does not play about the quality of her work :-)

She definitely knows her craft and is able to do what is needed with a reasonable price tag. I could tell by the first interaction that she was very passionate about her work and was going to do nothing but produce the highest quality. My wedding dress looked amazing and I cannot wait to use her again in the future!
    Anna Z. Married on 12/29/2018

Elena did such an awesome job

I was told by various dress shops that it would be very tight to order my wedding dress and have it tailored but Elena got it done and it was perfect! I would highly recommend her :) Picture by: Black Tie & Co.
    Lou Married on 12/25/2018
    Elena came to my home to measure me for several suits i needed tailored. The work done was flawless and pricing was all too fair for the services rendered. A true professional and the work was done in a timely manner
    Ross Married on 10/06/2018
    Elena is the greatest. Very professional. She tailored my suit for me and it came out great. Thank you again Elena!
    Talia Married on 06/16/2018
    I had recently moved to Jacksonville, and was in desperate need to find a tailor to do a last minute alteration on my wedding dress. I was worried that because my dress had so much lace, and because I needed the job done quickly, that it would be expensive. I also didn't even know which tailor to trust my wedding dress with just 1 week before my wedding! Well I am SO HAPPY I found Elena! She was very quick in responding to me, and helped calm my fears by assuring me the alteration could be done quickly and at a very reasonable cost (like a fraction of what other tailors in the area were quoting me). She had the alteration done in just a few days, and it was PERFECT!

We will definitely be returning to Elena for any future alterations we need.
    Delesia Married on 05/04/2018
    She is great! Superb work and very accommodating! I loved working with her and still do today for all of my family's alteration needs. I absolutely recommend trusting and working with this wonderful lady.
    Alexandria Married on 04/07/2018
    Elena is amazing!!! She did such a great job with my wedding dress! She comes to you at your convenience and is quick to get it back. She so nice and personal. She will listen to what you want and makes it perfect! My dress is all lace and she made it look seamless. HER PRICES ARE AMAZING!!! Some people will charge you just as much as you spend on your dress but not Elena! After my wedding day I'll be sure to post pictures! Thank you again!!!!
    Nancy Married on 11/03/2017
    Elena is the absolute best! Living in the Savannah area I was unable to drive to Jacksonville for an Emergency fitting, so she was so kind to meet me half way, with a bit of improvisation in the fitness room of a Best Western! She was extremely accommodating by inviting me into her home for my final fitting on her Sunday-off day. She helped me to design the fit of my sash and it turned out stunning! I had sooo many compliments on my dress. Her prices are beyond reasonable and would recommend her to all my family and friends.
    Tiffany Married on 10/13/2017
    My wedding dress came out beautiful! She came to my home and was able to do my fitting at my house. I fit perfectly into it. Her prices are also very reasonable! Very happy with my dress!
    Casandra Married on 05/07/2016
    Elena did such an amazing job with my prom dress back in 2016 and it was so gorgeous and came back better than expected she is always the person I call to get my dresses altered when I have special events coming up! Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job!