Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker Reviews

Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 2
Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 3
Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 4

Christa · Married on 08/16/2018

Loved my hair and MUA for my Lake Como wedding in August 2018!! Elena was extremely responsive and very accommodating to my wedding schedule. Highly recommend Elena and all of her wonderful hair and make up artists!!

Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 5
    Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 6
    Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 7

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Elena did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was perfect. My mother planned my Italian wedding from the United States and picked Elena because of her reviews. I was not disappointed. She spoke with me via Skype to discuss hairstyles. I showed her a picture the day of the wedding and it was exactly as I had pictured. I could not have had a better experience. The picture says it al.

Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker 8

Sabine · Married on 06/03/2017

Nel giorno più bello della mia vita non potevo essere truccata e pettinata meglio! Trucco e acconciatura hanno tenuto benissimo fino alla fine!

Tara · Married on 05/28/2017

I had not done a trial run but Elena did an amazing job on my hair and makeup based on what I described and what I showed her. She is truly talented at hair! Also she was very affordable compared to the quote my wedding planner gave me for their recommended stylists.

Tammy · Married on 04/20/2017

She is amazing and did the most wonderful job. I cannot recommend her enough. My hair and makeup lasted all day , even through high winds . It was beautiful and perfect . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

K · Married on 10/12/2017

Elena was very nice, professional and did a wonderful job. I couldn't do a rehearsal of my hair before the wedding day, but she suggested I send her some ideas and then we talked on Skype to discuss the details. I was very happy with my hair on the wedding day, the look was elegant but also fresh and soft.

Karen · Married on 08/05/2017

Once you know what you want Elena will produce it. I asked for natural make up and it really was, it was 42 degrees and my make up lasted well which was a great relief! My hair looked fabulous exactly how I wanted it. All in all I was very pleased.