6 Reviews for Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker

Tattoo Coverage (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
6 Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker Reviews

Elena was very nice, professional and did a wonderful job. I couldn't do a rehearsal of my hair before the wedding day, but she suggested I send her some ideas and then we talked on Skype to discuss the details. I was very happy with my hair on the wedding day, the look was elegant but also fresh and soft.

Profile Picture K, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was perfect. My mother planned my Italian wedding from the United States and picked Elena because of her reviews. I was not disappointed. She spoke with me via Skype to discuss hairstyles. I showed her a picture the day of the wedding and it was exactly as I had pictured. I could not have had a better experience. The picture says it al.

Photo for Elena Panzeri Makeup Artist & Look Maker Review
Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Once you know what you want Elena will produce it. I asked for natural make up and it really was, it was 42 degrees and my make up lasted well which was a great relief! My hair looked fabulous exactly how I wanted it. All in all I was very pleased.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nel giorno più bello della mia vita non potevo essere truccata e pettinata meglio! Trucco e acconciatura hanno tenuto benissimo fino alla fine!

Profile Picture Sabine, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had not done a trial run but Elena did an amazing job on my hair and makeup based on what I described and what I showed her. She is truly talented at hair! Also she was very affordable compared to the quote my wedding planner gave me for their recommended stylists.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She is amazing and did the most wonderful job. I cannot recommend her enough. My hair and makeup lasted all day , even through high winds . It was beautiful and perfect . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling