ELEGANZZA EVENTS Reviews

ELEGANZZA EVENTS 7
  • klaudia

klaudia · Married on 10/29/2019

Amazing and unforgettable

From the initial consultation to the wedding day Edith was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted. Planning a destination wedding is hard and not being able to control all the details and know which vendors to contact is a hassle in itself. By hiring Edith we had a weight lifted off our shoulders! She took care of hiring all the vendors for the wedding and was with us all day preparing and making sure everything went off without a hitch. She even helped us with our venue when we were having some trouble hashing out details and took the lead to make sure we got what we were told and that we didn’t get screwed over in the long run. She makes your event a priority and then goes beyond what you expect! We can’t thank Edith enough for her hard work and dedication to us. Don’t hesitate to contact her if you’re in Puerto Rico or planning a destination wedding there!!

Thank you so much!!!

ELEGANZZA EVENTS 12
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 13
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 14

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww, thanks love, it’s was amazing working for you 🥰🥰🥰 i wish you many blessings, all my love to you guys and you’re amazing family’s

Jessica Macginnie · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent experience

where to start! Edith is an incredible professional, she is a very creative, organized and very detailed woman, she knows how to make things happen, everyone knows her every we’re I went ! I am a doctor and I don’t have a lot of time and living outside of Puerto Rico I was scared of making a destination wedding ! until I met Edith and her company Eleganzza Events, just by saying how I would like my wedding to be, she designed me a dream wedding, when I saw the final work of the flowers, the details, everything was perfect, My family and guests love her, and they don't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had . Thanks Edith and your team. They are without a doubt the best in PR. Is the bes investment ever

Sent on 10/27/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 22
  • Yanira

Yanira Rodriguez · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Edith Rodriguez is an amazing wedding planner! She is detailed oriented, provides awesome ideas and wanted to make sure her clients are happy. Many thanks for coordinating my sister’s wedding and make her & Brendan so special. We love you!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Mayra Casanova · Married on 08/10/2019

Most beautiful wedding

Edith you set up a luxury wedding decoration in a Owners Association Center and made the place look like a hotel ballroom. My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to enjoy the wedding as parents of the groom. Your team was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Your staff put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, music, food etc. , We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the crystal arrangement around the room. The bride and groom enjoyed the party and were pleased with a dream come true wedding venue.
    My sincere thanks and gratitude,
    Mayra and Albert

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Ramirez · Married on 08/10/2019

Best day of our lives

Our wedding was on August 10, 2019 and we decided to leave our big day in Edith's hands. The decoration was a dream !!! We only gave an idea of what we wanted, but she took everything to another level. She made our destination wedding a peaceful experience and always maintaining communication with us. The guests gave many compliments about how beautiful the floral arrangements were and Edith's impeccable work. We will always be grateful about Edith’s work on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 23
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 24
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 25
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 26
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 27
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 28

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww 🥰 thank you for making me part of your special day, was such a honor, you guys are the best ! many blessings and big hug 🤗

Marisa Mendes · Married on 07/28/2019

Puerto Rico Wedding

Edith was AMAZING!!! She made sure my sisters wedding was a success!! Very professional, she listened to what we wanted and was able to bring our vision to life and she exceeded our expectations! Thank You so much!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww, thanks! You guys were so easy to work with and such a beautiful family, love everyone and the most fun wedding ever . Thanks. Many blessings.
  • Vickeisy

Vickeisy · Married on 05/11/2019

My magazine worthy day!

Edith did an amazing job designing my dream wedding! I could not have imagined it looking any more beautiful than it did... my chairs, my napkins.... my flowers! They all belong in a magazine... Absolutely perfect! During the planning process I can honestly say that there was not one phone call she did not answer. I went to PR for my engagement shoot and only had one day to meet with her and she spent the day taking us to the venue, having a food tasting and a cake tasting... we ran the town from morning to night trying to get everything I wanted done in just one day... the whole time with a smile on her face.! Thank you so much for everything Edith!!! It’s been almost 3 weeks and my pictures still awe me! Luis and I absolutely loved it ♥️

Sent on 05/30/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 33
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 34
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 35

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

It’s was a honor for my to be part of your special day, thank you for trusting me and my team, you guys are very special for me , many blessings.

Nani Cruz · Married on 05/10/2019

The best experience

Edith the owner of Eleganzza Events has been the best investment I've made in my life, she is very organized, very responsible, knows her business well, responds to all my emails and calls, everywhere I went they knew her and talked very well of her, her ability to design and create the wedding of my dreams was amazing as she immediately understood what I wanted, everything ran perfect and smoothly and the decoration was more beautiful than I thought it would be, you will not regret hiring her , she is the best In Puerto Rico . All my guest love her , thanks for all your hard work , and all the memories that you created for us .

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • I. Gomez

I. Gomez · Married on 04/06/2019

A beautiful and magical wedding...

Our son’s wedding was on April, and we are still in awe about it. There are many good things we can say about Edith and her great team. She is trustworthy and professional and most of all, her passionate enthusiasm is amazing, as well as her professional and talented team. She took all of our son’s and his beautiful wife ideas refining them until being exquisite. Their vision came together exceeding all expectations. She paired them with great vendors, that provided flawless services. The wedding dress designer, the photographer, catering, music, everything was just perfect. Edith and her team transformed the venue into a dream with a gorgeous color scheme, all the elegant details and the flowers, oh the flowers!!
    Guests had an amazing time and we all enjoyed a beautifully designed wedding!
    If you want a beautiful and magical wedding, feel confident to go with Edith and ELEGANZZA Events. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 36
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 37
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 38
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 39

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww 🥰 it was a honor to be part of such a beautiful and wonderful family special day, you guys are truly a blessing on my life , all my love 😍, be blessed.

Candelaria · Married on 03/31/2019

La mejor organizadora de bodas

Las palabras no pueden expresar mi gratitud por Edith. ¡Recomiendo 100% a Edith! Su experiencia en planificación es absolutamente increíble y su nivel de profesionalismo es de primera clase. ¡Ella tiene una visión increíble y la capacidad de hacerla realidad! La boda y la recepción fueron absolutamente hermosas. Nuestros amigos y familiares nos han dicho que fue una de las mejores bodas a las que han asistido. ¡Gracias Edith por crear recuerdos increíbles que siempre apreciaremos! ¡Edith se ha convertido parte de nuestra familia!

ELEGANZZA EVENTS 40
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 51
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 52
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 53

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww 🥰 gracias a ustedes por tanto cariño, muchas bendiciones. Les deseo la mayor felicidad del mundo .

The Murray's · Married on 03/31/2019

Its not what you know - its who you know...

Once we had finally decided to host our wedding in paradise (Puerto Rico), it was a bit overwhelming trying to coordinate and plan all aspects of our special day from our home in Chicago. From the first phone conversation with Edith I was immediately, and finally, at ease!!! Edith is phenomenal!!! Edith is much more than a planner; She is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and to top if all off, she’s a wonderful and caring human being. She introduced me to amazing vendors that were also very easy to work with and, more importantly, she communicated with them to facilitate the event so that everything was seamless on the day of. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Edith. Somehow, she made it all look effortless and spectacular! Little did I know that, when I chose Edith as our wedding planner and florist, I would end up with a new family member as well. I would recommend her and trust her with anything. Words cannot express my gratitude for Edith. Our wedding was something out of a magazine! It was THE PERFECT WEDDING. When it comes to flowers and wedding planning; Edith Rodriguez of ELEGANZZA EVENTS is top notch!

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Awww🥰 I’m humble with all those beautiful words, my heart has a very special place for you guys, you and your husband are a beautiful couple and made my job effortless, love you from the bottom of my heart.
  • Victor

Victor Hugo Celis · Married on 03/31/2019

What an amazing experience!

The work and service of Eleganzza Events is exceptional and exceeds anyone’s expectations. As a guest in the destination wedding for one of my closest friends, I was taken aback by the level of detail, elegance, and sophistication that Edith delivered to this wedding event. Never before have I seen such a beautifully decorated wedding ceremony and reception. The bride was so calm on this day and it surely was because Edith had everything under control and every single detail was crafted with the highest level of precision and care. I would greatly recommend Eleganzza Events for any and all special events. The entire Team was extremely professional and made sure the wedding guests were rightfully taken care of. Edith is very skilled in her craft and has such a positive and endearing personality.

ELEGANZZA EVENTS 54
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 61
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 62

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2019

Our wedding

Absolutely could not ask for a better service anywhere. Edith went above and beyond for our big day. Working with her the past few months put my mind at ease to know my big day was in such amazing hands. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. When we first walked into the ballroom it literally brought tears to my eyes seeing her beautiful work. Anyone would be lucky enough to have such an amazing woman and her crew make their day wonderful. Thank you Edith. I am so grateful for everything you’ve done for me and my husband.

Sent on 03/30/2019

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Thanks to trusting me an my company, you , you’re husband and your family were amazing 😉 many blessings.
  • Anthony

Anthony Ò Farrill · Married on 03/23/2019

the seller very humble, nice person and of good confidence, cheerful and very organized

everything was perfect, the decoration very beautiful, very punctual, very responsible, excellent professional I recommend it to everyone, everything was perfect as planned

Sent on 04/04/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 63

Karla · Married on 02/23/2019

professionalism

We got married on March 23, 2019. My husband and I are extremely happy and satisfied with The amazing job done by Edith and her team because we never see each other until a day before of the wedding which made everything harder but Edith had everything under control. The decoration was incredibly magnificent, it was more than what I though or dream about it. The menu was very delicious that some of my guest repeat many times. The attention to my guest and us was perfect and helpful, we were able to enjoy our special day with our family and friends. Edith’s team were so nice and very beautiful persons. If you want an amazing wedding without stress and problems that person is Edith. She will make you feel like part of her family and whatever you need, you will have an answer right away. Edith thank you so much for an amazing wedding and Be able to be stress free.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 70
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 71
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 72

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Wao, thank you for such a beautiful words, for me it’s was a honor to be part of your special day and memories together, be bless, many blessings 🥰🥰🥰💕

Marie Freeman · Married on 01/19/2019

Espectacular

When I start my journey hunting for vendors , I found this amazing woman named Edith owner of Eleganzza Events , she is a well know wedding planner and designer in PR, every we’re I ask about her the know her and always said beautiful things about her , she make my life so much stress free, she knew from the beginning we start talking what I want , she understand my view of how I ambitious my weddings to be , i feel like I know her for ever ! The day of the weddings All was perfect and on time , the decor she created was stunning, the flowers were amazing, so much details , it was beyond beautiful, everyone was so happy and they said was the best wedding they ever been, her staff was so sweet and very helpful. Hire her she is the best and know her business, extremely responsible and very humble person, everyone’s loved her , thank you for everything, we never going to forget about you...!!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your special day, it’s was a honor 🥰🥰🥰🥰 , I wish you both to have a beautiful life together, many blessings.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Serrano · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, Elegant the best!

I live in Florida and I knew that I I needed help plan my wedding! Edith was there for us every step of the way! Recommendations, scheduling everything! Didn’t need to lift a finger! She stayed within my budget and I had the most amazing wedding!!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww , was my honor to create such a beautiful wedding for such a beautiful couple, love you guys. You always be special for me.

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Edith is awesome!! My family and I felt like she was part of the family. She was able to bring my dream wedding to life!!! The ceremony and reception decor were amazing and more than what expected. Edith is very responsible and knows what she is doing. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy and receiving exactly what they want. Edith took care of everything! I live in New York and had my wedding in Puerto Rico. My family and I only met twice with Edith about the wedding, everything else was through email or FaceTime. I am 100% satisfied and appreciative of everything Eleganzza Events did for us. My family and friends are still talking about about beautiful and elegant my wedding was and I owe that all to Edith!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Aww , for me it’s was a honor to be part of such a beautiful luxury Destination Wedding , you’re family was absolutely amazing , many blessings for you and your family, and send a big hug to your daddy. Love you guys.

Bianca · Married on 03/24/2018

Edith es una mujer excepcional, le apasiona su trabajo como coordinadora de eventos y decoración lo que hace que tu boda luzca espectacular. Ella y su equipo de trabajo deja de hacer para darte la atención necesaria. Siempre muy pendiente de los novios y la familia. La decoración ni se diga, están en buenas manos con la mejor. Mil gracias Edith por hacer de nuestro gran día el mejor de nuestras vidas!! Te queremos mucho!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 73
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 74

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Los bendigo y les deseo que sean muy felices , los quiero!!! Gracias por confiar en mi y mi equipo de trabajo.
  • Lucheily

Lucheily · Married on 03/10/2018

My wedding was on March 10, 2018 and we can said that we're extremely satisfied and super happy with the work that Edith Rodríguez did for us. Edith became a special person for us, because her work exceeded her duties as a wedding planner. She advised us, we went out, we shared, etc. She gave us her time to know us and share. We both learned to love her as a mother. As a decorator we gave her (and her team) an A+. The decoration was majestic, like magazine; and the treatment to us and the guests during the activity was excellent. Her team? Very attentive and helpful! The food? Exquisite! The decoration was so beautiful that the only thing my husband and me did when we entered to the wedding reception, was cry of emotion. Eleganzza Events is an excellent team. 100% recomended.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 82
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 83
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 84

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Thanks, love you guys, many blessings!

Manuel · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellence, perfection and Quality are the words that describe Eleganzza Events.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 92
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 93
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 94

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

You guys are the sweetest couple ever . . Many blessings , thanks for trusting-me and my amazing team .

Carola · Married on 03/03/2018

My wedding was wonderful. Eleganzza Events exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 03/07/2018

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

It's was my honor, thanks for trusting me and my company, many blessings.

Robert · Married on 02/24/2018

Edith is a gem who does a fantastic job! We were so blessed to have her guidance, talent, and friendship. Thank you for helping us have a dream wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2018

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

You make me cry again!!! Jijijijiji! Love you guys, it's was a honor and I feel blessed as well, I wish you all the best in life and many blessings.

Phyllis · Married on 01/06/2018

Beautifully, elegantly planned. My brother Joe and my sister in law Francesca created amazing memories on their Wedding day thank you Edith! You did an amazing job.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 102
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 103
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 104

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Thanks, it's was so fun to get to know everyone on your family, everyone is amazing, many blessings.
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/06/2018

My wedding was on 1-6-18 in Puerto Rico and Edith made my dream wedding well more then I ever dream. When I was trying to plan this wedding with Edith my mom had pass and then Puerto Rico got hit with hurricanes Maria but Edith was with me and my husband the whole way. My hotel was not open and there were not going to open until 6 months but Edith (my hero) got me other resort were I can still have my wedding well she went to a few places to see where I can have it. I live in New York so Edith had to go to the hotels for me check out everything to make sure my dream wedding was going to happen. Edith insure me that Puerto Rico was getting back up and everything will be fine and when I got there she was right. I been to Puerto Rico three times and it still look so beautiful. Edith knows what she is doing and anything I need she got it for me with no problem. Edith became more like family to us. What she does is amazing and I got so lucky to have her. When I walk in the room to see what she did I was beyond happy. She did amazing job the best I ever seen. Edith your the best!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 105
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 106
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 107
    ELEGANZZA EVENTS 108

ELEGANZZA EVENTS's reply:

Guys you are a dream couple, and I love you both so much , all I can ask for you is pure happiness and many year to come full of happiness. Many blessings for you and yours amazing families.