Elegantly Finished Faces Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Kaitlin Married on 03/09/2019

Crazy talented!

My best friend is a hair stylist, and she had recommended DeAndrea to me for makeup services for my wedding.

I can't tell you how IMPRESSED everyone was with the makeup services that DeAndrea provided! She had all the women looking their bests and somehow still all looking 100% like themselves.

She is also easy to work with and be around, no matter what's going on during wedding day preparations. We loved not only her makeup services, but her kind and gentle presence in the bridal room.

I can't recommend DeAndrea enough. We just love her.

Elegantly Finished Faces's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kaitlin. It was definitely my pleasure to provide makeup services for you and your bridal party.
    Tracy Married on 06/14/2015
    Deandera is very friendly. She helps in any way she can to make your day perfect. I will be using her for all my future events.
    Blair Married on 06/13/2015
    DeAndrea was wonderful! She made me ( the bride) feel so beautiful! My bridesmaids were stunning and I couldn't have asked for more! I would recommend her hands down to anyone!
    Abbey Married on 09/20/2013
    DeAndrea was wonderful to work with! She was so communicative throughout the initial process of booking. Working with her artists, I had so much fun! They were willing to really hear my vision and to make it happen, both for me and for my bridesmaids.
    They were awesome with hair and with makeup!
    I was SO happy with the way my bridal party and my own hair and makeup turned out.
    I would absolutely recommend DeAndrea to my friends and other brides!
    She is a very professional and sweet vendor, and a great addition to your wedding team!
    From my trial to the wedding day itself, she was always willing to talk and touch base on anything I had questions about.
    She even brought several different varieties of eyelashes for me to choose from!
    Book her today!!
    Karen Married on 03/14/2015
    She did an amazing job out make up was spot on and she had different options for us to choose from! Love the air brushing! She very funny and makes you feel relaxed on a very stressful day!

Elegantly Finished Faces's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Karen. I really enjoyed being a part of such a special day. Please contact anytime you all want to have a beauty day :-)