Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas Reviews

27 | Las Vegas, NV

27 Reviews for Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas

27 Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas Reviews

anne · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Service! On top of it!
    Ray and Ross were great to work with. Cant wait to see the finished product!!!!

Hawa · Married on 04/07/2018

Ray did an amazing job with our wedding video!We were already by the video trailer and the video did not disappoint us!He allowed us to truly live our wedding day and did not forget any details. He even has some footage of moments I did not know he was filming. He is also a very nice person making us very comfortable. He did not hesitate to stay longer since we were running late. To all the Las Vegas brides and groom to be stop looking : Ray is the best videographer in the area with some affordable rates!Thank you so much Elegant Productions!

Cassie · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do I begin? From the moment we booked Ray & Chester, I automatically had a good feeling about the company - which says a lot considering the amount of research I was doing, as we live in Texas but were getting married in Vegas. From the minute we started a conversation, all of our questions & needs were met. Since we were not able to travel out to Vegas until the week of our wedding, Ray & Chester set up an appointment with my aunt & uncle (who live out in Vegas) to go over our timeline & wants. The day before our wedding, at the rehearsal, we finally got to meet these two amazing professionals. We instantly connected. Their vibe was all about calm, positive, natural energy, which is all a bride & groom could ask for during such an overwhelmingly excited time. They were so open, fun, accommodating & trustworthy. We got to sit back & let them work their magic. My trailer is absolutely INSANE & I cannot wait to see all the finished footage! Thank you guys for giving me, my husband & our loved ones the most incredible time to look back on for the rest of our lives. Y'all are so precious to us & we hope this isn't the last time we get to work together!
    Forever thanks from your new forever friends,
    The Simpsons

Loygie · Married on 05/07/2017

Ray &his staff did a magnificent job on capturing the beautiful memories of our special day. They were very professional and put us at ease on this wonderful but stressful day! I would recommend them to anyone looking for capturing perfection for their special occasion.

• Mayra Lemons

Mayra · Married on 10/21/2016

Ray and Chester are Amazing! And no one can beat this pricing! They make you feel so comfortable when they're with you and they are always communicating with you. Our wedding trailer was more than I expected, Ray understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen and when we received our full wedding video, we were blown away with how great it flowed and all the details they captured! Everyone loved the videos and I can wait until more of our friends get married to be able to recommend them! Love you guys!

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

We just received our DVD's of the wedding day and they are amazing! Ray and his team captured everything and more! It was the most special investment we made for the wedding and I know we will watch it over and over again! He captured all the emotion, celebration, happiness and tender moments and combined them into an hour that captures the most special day of our lives. Thank you Ray and team for the best gift ever!!!!

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2015

We recently hired Elegant Video Productions for our wedding and were more than happy with them! Ray and Chester are so easy to talk to. They listened to what we wanted and gave us exactly that. They were professional and very charismatic which made them pleasant to be around during the wedding. Their prices for their quality of work is unbeatable. We had no idea how great it would be until Ray sent us our video trailer and we were literally speechless. They captured our wedding day so perfectly. We highly recommend for any occasion!

I am so very happy that I chose Ray and his partner. Ray was absolutely awesome from day one of talking with him. Initially, I wasn't even going to book videography because it was out of our budget. I talked to Ray and he was super sweet and very detailed about his packages and video style. I picked a package that was $1200 and after I had already signed the contract for that price, he sent me back the package with a $250 discount. I was so thankful for that. Our package came with all day coverage, 4 dvds, and a teaser video. Ray went above and beyond. The teaser video was so good that we had hundreds of people share it. He caught everything and really reflected who my hubby and I was in the video. The full length video was so great. I am soooo happy that we decided to work with this company and I encourage any and all brides to give them a call.

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

When we first started looking for a videographer, I was a bit frustrated with what I was finding. I am so happy I asked our photographer for who they recommended. Ray was easy to get ahold of, his packages were exactly what we were looking for, and the videos on his website were beautiful. The day of, Ray and Chester were prompt and helpful, videoing everything from start to finish. When we received our wedding trailer, we were just blown away. It was so lovely and captured the highlights of our day beautifully. Our video was just as perfect, it was like we were back in those moments. We loved how he pieced it all together. We will be reliving our wedding day through this video for years to come and are so happy we found Elegant Video Productions.

Heather · Married on 10/01/2014

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I found Ray. I've never hired a videographer for anything and was a bit nervous, (although that could've just been the nerves of the entire wedding of course) but he was absolutely fantastic and I couldn't have picked a better person to film!! He went above and beyond my expectations and I even had friends and family asking for his number after he posted a trailer preview of our wedding within a week of that day! Everyone said he made me look like a model movie star and brought tears to their eyes, he captures the greatest moments. Truly amazed and happy! Don't hesistate, USE RAY!

• jx3ap86

ANGELA · Married on 04/04/2014

Ray went above and beyond our expectations!!! From the beginning he was always so prompt to answer any questions, he made it so much easier to plan our destination wedding. The videography was amazing, you could tell through his work this is his passion and he takes his time to make sure it turns out perfect. I would recommend him in a heart beat! He is super affordable and so happy I found him!
    Thanks Ray for helping make everlasting memories!!

• F

Fatima · Married on 11/30/2013

I found Ray last min. On the internet and was a bit nervous. To hire someone I found online. He put me at ease from the first day we spoke. On my wedding day he worked well with my photographer, caterer,, my bridal party, guest and myself. His trailer had everyone in awh. Since I live away from my family and friends it was a great gift for me to share with them. His final wedding video captured every important detail, the things that I missed and the moments I valued from that day. I can't thank Ray enough for capturing one of the best days of my life. His work and professionalism are spectacular. If ever another important day comes about he's hired.

Deb · Married on 10/13/2013

Brides, look no further for your videographer - Ray is the one you want. I originally was set to hire a company that did both photography and videography. However, once I got the contract, I couldn't sign it. Instead of sharing the risk 50/50, that company's contract put 100% of the risk on me. As a lawyer, that told me that the company doesn't even trust their own employees (and probably had problems in the past), and I wasn't comfortable with that.

So when I shopped around again, I found Ray. At first, I was a bit concerned that I was only able to find information on him through Wedding Wire. I did a lot of research and couldn't find anything except for these reviews and his website: http://www.elegantvideoproduction.com/

But the reviews looked legit, and the trailers on his website are awesome. I'm SO GLAD I hired Ray. The trailer we received was breathtaking, and the full video blew me away. I cried watching both of them. There are so many things I missed during my own wedding that I now know about because of the videos, and Ray made all the details look that much better. He and Chester were both very professional, very responsive, and very on top of everything. My wedding was at the Marriott, reception was at the Luxor, and post-reception party at Mandalay. They followed us around and shot a LOT of stuff, and they added their own bit of creativity to all of it. That day was the first time they met my photographer, and they helped her out as well, holding up the lighting for her, etc. There were little glitches along the way with timing, location (it rained last minute and we had to move indoors), but Ray and Chester just went with it. They are consummate professionals and artists, their prices are very reasonable, and I don't hesitate to fully recommend them. Ray is incredible! I couldn't be any happier with my videos and I will cherish them forever.

Alexia · Married on 07/20/2013

Don't look any further --- THIS IS THE VIDEOGRAPHER TO BOOK!!!!

Planning this wedding was a challenge as I have never been involved in any type of weddings - so finding vendors was even scarier.
    When i met Ray with Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas- I was so relieved how helpful and knowledgeable he was so i felt confident in booking with him.
    The day of the wedding he was there on time & he did such an AMAZING JOB!!! The theatrical mini film he created was so beautiful! My husband and i couldn’t stop watching it!!! Ray has an amazing talent & will provide you with amazing work at a great price!!! I am SOOO glad i booked him!

mila grace · Married on 07/20/2013

They did an amazing job on our mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. Truly a pro and very professional, fun and accommodating. Thank you Ray and Chester for an awesome video! You guys rock!

• F

Fe + Aaron · Married on 08/18/2012

Ray,

We saw the video, and your work is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You can just imagine our faces the first time we saw the trailer, Aaron was of course mesmerized with his motorcycle scene & I was just amazed in tears on how beautifully you put all this together. The music, your work & the story line was perfect, it was definetely more than we expected. Thank you so much Ray! You are one talented man, & thank you for sharing this gift with us! :)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! ^.^

Aaron + Fe

Laura · Married on 02/14/2012

Our exsperience with Elegant Video Productions was AMAZING! Ray our Videographer and Chester our Photographer listened to our needs and treated our wedding like it was their own.
    A few days after our wedding Ray put together a trailer of his vision for our video. We were so pleased it not only brought happy tears to our eyes but all who watched the trailer as well. I put the trailer on facebook for my friends and family to see and we had over 300 hits in a small amount of time. All the reviews were outstanding and not one bad review.
    Very shortly after that we recieved the finished video and the pictures. We couldn't have been more pleased.
    We higly recommend Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas for you special memories.

Pakou · Married on 07/09/2011

I always thought it was important to have a videographer at your wedding, but after seeing our wedding trailer from Ray, I know it's necessary. We've only seen the trailer so far but it has been amazing. Ray did a wonderful job. It captured all the right moments and was creative. He was very easy to communicate with and was also very helpful and flexible. Thanks for everything Ray and we look forward to seeing the rest of it :)

• I

Luisa · Married on 06/04/2011

It was a pleasure having Elegant Video Productions to shoot our wedding. Ray was very professional in every way. The product was delivered in a considerable amount of time. Our video was worth more than what we expected and Elegant Video Productions definitely made our wedding day completely memorable through the video! :D I would recommend this vendor to everyone!

Laureen · Married on 05/07/2011

Thank you Ray for being our videographer and sharing our special day.We checked and researched alot of company,we found you..Price, quailty and service was very good it met our expectations.I admire that you were with me at least from 11a-11pm that was a whole day.Love our montagae esp the trailer! Hope to do business with you again in the future...Thank you again from Laureen& Scott

• marykangaroo

Mary · Married on 04/15/2011

We found Elegant videos (ray) on this website weddingwire.com. We feel very lucky that we found Ray. He was very nice, professional and easy to work with. I really appreciated his quick response to any questions we had. Ray even showed up on the day of our rehearsal to scope out the venue, even though it was offered, he didn't have to, but he showed up. It gave a reassurance that we hired someone with great professionalism. It showed that he really wanted to make sure he was familiar with his surroundings. So the day of the wedding he showed up bright and early from bride/groom and bridal party getting ready, bride meets groom, ceremony, and reception. He was there for an all day event from start to finish. He had told us that it may take about 2 months because he had other projects he had to complete first, which we didn't mind at all. We had left for our honeymoon the next next day I received a text from Ray saying that he prepared a trailer of our wedding. I was so excited to see and it came out so good and it was something to hold us over until the full video was completed. I really enjoyed the trailer and must have watch it more than 100 times. We finally received our full wedding video and we are very content with it. I would recommend Ray with Elegant Videos all the way!

LISA · Married on 04/02/2011

Elegant video productions did a fantastic job!! Our video was very creative and came out great! We would definitely recommend Ray for your wedding, and what a great price for having him all day.

Thank you Ray for all your hard work!

Brenda · Married on 05/17/2010

What a job well done! We were so excited to see how the video was going to turn out and when we finally got the video and watched it for the first time it showed that you just really captured everything in such cinematic detail that it just brings me to tears watching it. The clarity was outstanding, hands down you're the best. Breathtaking! We're glad we chose you guys and will definitely consider having you again for our next event. I don't know how else to say it but thank you!

Susan · Married on 04/02/2010

My fiancé and I decided to have a destination wedding and were skeptical about booking a vendor without meeting them face-to-face, but we decided to take a gamble and called Ray although he didn’t have any reviews yet. His rates were reasonable. We told him what we were looking for stylistically and he took care of the rest! He really took care of everything, including scouting the ceremony site in advance and contacting our photographer a few days before the ceremony to coordinate with him. He even showed up early to get to know us and set up. He was so friendly and professional.

We are glad that we had Ray as our videographer. As an extra-added surprise, he sent us a link to a short 2-minute trailer the next day so we would have something to look at in the meantime. We sent the link to family and friends while we were still on our honeymoon and everyone loved it! We even got a few emails saying that they were in tears when they saw the video. We loved the camera angles he used and he did everything we asked. He always kept in contact with us and kept us updated on his progress. He answers email and phone calls fairly quickly – always within same day. Ray went above and beyond our expectations!

The only con was the video skipped for 1-2 seconds during end of our wedding vows. When we asked him about it, he said it was due to a common technical issue when using miniDV tapes. I'm not happy about the small skip, but it was small enough that it does not alter my opinion. Just want to warn other couples to be aware that this is a common issue with miniDV tapes. Ray was thorough in explaining what happened and why in addition to how to prevent it in the future.

Sent on 04/22/2010

Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas's reply:

It was our pleasure to have filmed David and Susan's wedding. EVPLV is glad to announce our upgrade to additional cameras for the same standard price and with the use of AVCHD cameras which record directly to a hard drive. Price is subject to change, please visit our website or contact us for more information.