Elegant Temptations Reviews

Elegant Temptations 6
Elegant Temptations 7
  • Louis

Louis Kushner · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Tasty and creative designs!

This team provided us with great customer service and many options to provide us with dessert options on the day of our wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jenna Santamaria · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful in every way

ET cakes was a perfect vendor from beginning to end. We had a blast with Isabel at our tasting, and she was always so responsive to emails. The team guided us perfectly and our cake not only looked beautiful but tasted delicious. On top of the normal wedding stress, we ended up moving our wedding up a day because of a hurricane and ET cakes made it happen with no problem. Our only regret was not having our venue box some up for us to eat later that night at the hotel!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Elegant Temptations 8
    Elegant Temptations 9

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful!

Elegant Temptations was a pleasure to work with. We had many samples to choose from when we went to our tasting. They were extremely helpful when designing our cake, and created exactly what we wanted. It turned out beautifully for our wedding day, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

Elegant Temptations exceeded my expectations. The cake was beautiful, creative and delicious! One of my favorite parts of the wedding planning was the cake tasting. I highly recommend Elegant Temptations for any event. Isabel and the crew are wonderful people and I loved working with them. Throughout our wedding, we made several changes due to family emergencies and they worked with us the entire time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Elegant Temptations 10
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 03/30/2019

Cake was amazing!

Wow, our cake was amazing and we are so happy that we went with the ET Team. We had a very simple design with our cake but we still felt like we were VIP's and we were the only clients they had. I urge people to explore all the flavors. We went with the lemon raspberry with buttercream which was perfect for our spring wedding. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best cake!

We used ET for our wedding and the cake turned out amazing! We had a rustic theme and they were able to capture the theme along with great taste. They are professional and easy to work with, which meant a lot to us as we aren't local to the area.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake

We absolutely loved our vanilla rum wedding cake from Elegant Temptations. It was beautiful, and even more importantly, it tasted amazing! We highly recommend Elegant Temptations for your wedding cake, or really, for any cake period.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Elegant Temptations 11

Andrea Padron · Married on 01/26/2019

Beyond expectations

Not only Beautiful but the most delicious cake we have ever tasted!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Elegant Temptations 12
    Elegant Temptations 13
  • Andrea

Andrea Padron · Married on 01/26/2019

Beyond expectations

Not only beautiful but the best cake we have ever tasted. Everyone loved it and we only received positive comments!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Elegant Temptations 14
    Elegant Temptations 15
  • I

Irene S. · Married on 01/12/2019

Just perfect!

Great flavors, texture, designs ... we loved our wedding cake!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Elegant Temptations 16

Leila · Married on 01/06/2019

Wedding Cake

LOVE my wedding cake! It tasted AMAZING! All my guests couldn't get over how good the cake tasted.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Elegant Temptations 17
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 10/27/2018

The most beautifully tasting cake

Coming from someone who ONLY likes Publix cake — ET Cakes really really blew me away! Rosie and Lissette from ET cakes are truly passionate about what they do and you taste it in every bite! Our wedding cake was absolutely perfection inside and out! Everyone raved about how delicious it and beautiful it was! They are so sweet and so attentive to detail! I truly can’t wait to have another event just to have them make me another delicious cake! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

The cake from Elegant Temptations is as beautiful as it is delicious. Each tier of the cake was decorated with a beautiful and elegant design, which made for a stunning cake. All the guests were raving about how delicious is was too. They had so many wonderful flavors to try during our tasting and Rosie was really helpful navigating us through it all and customizing the tiers to the flavors we wanted. We really enjoyed working with ET and were beyond satisfied with their product.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • I

Inga · Married on 04/28/2018

From the elegant consultation to the last bite of the wedding cake, Elegant Temptations delivered!! My wonderful wedding planner steered us in their direction and it was a beautiful experience. The cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. The professionalism was palpable throughout the entire experience. If you're looking for elegance, you've found it:)

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

I don't even like cake and I loooooved my wedding cake. ET was one of the vendors my venue works with. I tasted delicious cakes from other well known vendors but none of them catered to me or had the design vision as ET cakes. Rosie and Isabelle were professional and sweet and were able to figure out my vision and add their own creative touches. My cake was gorgeous and delicious and my entire experience was incredible from first contact to delivery. I thought my modern elegant design would have to be made
    with fondant but they executed it flawlessly with butter cream. Same amazing look but better taste and price. I would use them over and over!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Stephannie · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Isabel was so nice and easy! We were able to use ET through our hotel package, and although we didn't get do a tasting first, ET came highly recommended by family friends in Miami. I sent her an image of what I wanted the design to be, and she said no problem. She allowed us to pick 4 different flavors for our 4 different tiers. The cake looked and tasted amazing. We couldn't have been happier with it.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Lilian · Married on 01/19/2018

Elegant Temptations is the best company in the business of making cakes for any kind of event, if you are looking for someone to do your cake they are the ones. I recommend them 100%. They are the best.

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I used ET Cakes for our wedding cake and we were very pleased. Our initial introduction and tasting went very well, and the team made us feel special, not just another couple they wanted to try to get as client. They were patient, and took us through all of their flavors. SO DELICIOUS! Was hard to choose one! The one we did pick was the Guava, and it was so moist and tasty! I wish I had more today to eat, but we will have to wait till our First Anniversary. Thank you ET cakes for making our cake beautiful! Our guests thought it was delicious and wanted more!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Elegant Temptations 18

Alany · Married on 09/02/2017

ET was the first and only cake vendor we tried, from the moment we walked in we fell in love. The tasting was beyond delicious and service was top notch. We loved our cake!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

My cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Our cake was FABULOUS, the most delicious cake I have ever tasted, Not only was it yummy but also absolutely beautiful, we were so pleased working with Elegant Temptations as well as with their final product, I simply can not recommend or thank them enough!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Shelita · Married on 04/22/2017

Our cake was AMAZING!! It completely exceeded our expectations. The execution of our vision was done flawlessly. The cake not only looked delicious but it tasted even better.

When we walked into the reception, it took our breath away. The guests couldn't stop talking about it. They even took cake home. I'm so happy that we chose Rosie and her team to be a part of our day.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Denia · Married on 03/04/2017

Extremely professional team. I had a sample picture of what i needed which i believe helps them understand and capture what you want, I think this is imperative to ensure you get what you, I personally got more than I imagined or expected, the cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

I loved my Elegant Temptations Vanilla Rum Buttercream Wedding Cake! It was exactly what I was looking for, sweet but not too sweet and traditional. They are very helpful in helping you chose flavors, offering a tasting of an array of flavors, and you can chose your desired sweetness. Isabel was very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend ET Cakes.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Gabriela · Married on 01/21/2017

The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! I couldn't wait to taste the two different flavors we chose for the cake. The guest enjoyed the cake very much. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a beautiful cake with an amazing taste.

Sent on 02/04/2017