24 Reviews for Elegant Promises

Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
23 Elegant Promises Reviews

Andrea was amazing! The ceremony for us was memorable and very touching. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan a special day!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea's professionalism, courtesy, and kindness exceeded our expectations! We were very last minute with our request to be wed, but she was very flexible and accommodating to our needs. I would recommend this provider to any future couple!

Profile Picture Sherena, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elegant Promises did a wonderful job on our wedding day. She helped both of us through to staying calm on the day of our wedding. We had the ceremony written in the way we felt to make it true to both of us. She was very flexible to change anything that wasn't not worded in the way you liked. Overall, an absolute amazing experience!

Profile Picture User5034699, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea has a beautiful personality that is perfect for this job. She is patient, caring, and very easy to talk to.
She arrived early to the venue and even helped calm my nerves before the ceremony. She provided a ton of options for the prayer and other options to make the ceremony unique for us. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

Andrea was wonderful!! She did an amazing job with our ceremony, it was so beautiful. I love the vows she uses (writing our own was an option, we just liked hers so much) She is very friendly and easy to work with. She made sure everything was running smoothly for the rehearsal and the especially the day of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Andrea!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Andrea. Andrea did a wonderful job with the renewal of our wedding vows; which were a surprise 25th wedding anniversary present to my lovely wife. You will find Andrea a timely professional with great insight; an absolute joy to work with. Special Thanks from Chet & Holly.

Profile Picture Chet & Holly, 9/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andrea was great at coordinating A wonderful officiant for our wedding. Sarah was kind, and very professional. She made all of our families feel welcomed and involved while providing a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Tori, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was fantastic! She took the time to make the ceremony very personal and uniquely ours. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture User5378336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was just amazing officiant for our wedding. She showed up early and explained everything clearly and proceeded with a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Zoey, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with your service .
It made my day special and rewarding
Lisa Ferrante.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was wonderful at our wedding at the Royal Park Hotel. She was very professional and sought us out before the ceremony to make sure all last minute details were taken care of. She was also very responsive to emails and all questions throughout the process of choosing vows. We went with her standard wedding script, which was beautiful!! We highly recommend her for your event!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea officiated our wedding. She did a wonderful job of helping us with our vows and made the ceremony so special for us and our families.
We received amazing comments from all guests on how beautiful the ceremony was.
We highly recommend Elegant Promises for officiating weddings.

Profile Picture Ernesto, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was a wonderful officiant for our ceremony. She was incredibly flexible and tailored the ceremony to fit our non-traditional ideas. I would recommend choosing Andrea because she will do a tremendous job and will be a calming presence during our hectic day.

Profile Picture Luke, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was wonderful to work with. She provided a lot of options for us to customize our wedding ceremony. We were concerned that because we did not know her personally, that our cereomony would not seem personal or special. Our experience was quite the opposite. Andrea put us at ease and tailored something that we will remember always. I would recommend Andrea to those that are looking for an itimate, personal touch. Thank you Andrea, Holly & Jeremy

Profile Picture Holly, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andrea was amazing! She worked with us every step of the way to make our wedding vows personal and exactly what we wanted. She was so easy to work with, very easy to get a hold of, and absolutely accommodating. She was great the day of and showed up early and went over any last minute questions we had. I would absolutely recommend to her anyone!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea did the most wonderful job on making sure we got the ceremony we wanted! Everything was textbook perfect for what we were wanting! I recommend her to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you so much, Andrea!

Profile Picture Jordan, 1/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was wonderful! Great communication and a joy to work with. I found her online and after a brief conversation, I knew she was who we were looking for to perform our non-religious ceremony.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great officiant! Very professional and always replies right away.

Profile Picture User4176558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea performed our wedding vow renewal. Her communication prior to the big day was outstanding and the service was better than I could have ever expected. She is a top notch professional. I would highly recommend using her services.

Profile Picture User4185129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with our experience using Elegant Promises! Andrea was so easy to work and communicate with. She is very professional and knowledgable. With so much else going on that day, it was nice not to have to stress or worry about this part. We will definitely recommend Elegant Promises to our friends.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews

Andrea was great !
(I was a little nervous, because I had heard some officiants don't show up .. ( the horror).)
Andrea walked us through the entire process during our initial contact, and was always helpful with questions, reminded us to apply for license, sent us the vows to review, was at the ceremony site early, and was very well prepared.
I could not have asked for better ..

Profile Picture May, 6/14/14, 1 Review