40 Reviews for Elegant Musicians, LLC.

String-Trio (1)
Violin (1)
Cello (1)
Ceremony (1)
40 Elegant Musicians, LLC. Reviews

They played beautiful music for my ceremony :)

Profile Picture Yvonne, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Oderlyn and her musicians were amazing! We used Elegant Musicians to provide our ceremony music, both prior to the ceremony and during the ceremony. I was not very aware of exactly which songs I wanted; Oderlyn was very quick to provide samples and options to make my choices easy. They played beautifully and we received so many compliments throughout the night. Being an out of state bride, Oderlyn was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning - flexible, accommodating and very reasonably priced. It was beautiful. The music played was perfect, I'm only sorry I didn't get to hear their full set!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

Oderlyn and her musicians are remarkable! She was fantastic, flexible, and played the perfect music! I requested two songs, which weren't in their repertoire that they graciously learned for our ceremony. They were played beautifully and I'm only sorry I didn't get to hear their full set! She was helpful in choosing music when I had no idea, and willing to work with me when I wanted something specific. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Alana, 3/1/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant Musicians was a great choice for background music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Oderlyn was extremely accommodating and attentive, she was completely on top of her game, most of the time emailing me before I had even emailed her. The trio took the wedding to a completely different level. It was one of the best addition to my ceremony. Would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Valentina, 1/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Oderlyn was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning- flexible, talented and very reasonably priced. Our violinist, Beatriz did an amazing job for our ceremony. It was beautiful. I really was blown away that we could have this elegant touch added to our wedding for just slightly more than a DJ was charging. Well worth it!

Profile Picture Nikeisha , 12/27/14, 8 Reviews
2.0

We hired this company to provide our ceremony music. Overall, the music provided was decent but nothing spectacular. We had a 30 min ceremony planned and so we requested an hour of service; 30 minute prelude, with a 30 minute ceremony. We were quoted for an hour and a half; as Elegant Musicians noted it's there standard practice to do so, with the additional half hour offered at a "reduced" rate. We were informed the additional half hour of service added to the quote would be refunded ($100) after the event so long as any time overage did not exceed 10-15 minutes - like a buffer.
All sounded fine for initial anticipated costs, the response time was a little slow on emails, and we had to follow-up with them and do all the question asking as the date approached and even had to tackle the sound setup ourselves.
The big day came and there were 3 traffic accidents at the entrance to Key Biscayne (location of our wedding). The accidents delayed the wedding, even the arrival of the musicians. The musicians were supposed to arrive prior to the start time to set-up and tune - they arrived right at the original start time of the wedding (4pm). Once they arrived they quickly setup, tuned (about 10 minutes), and began to play about 4:10. At the time no-one thought anything of it as everyone was late as noted prior. The wedding original start time was 4pm, the musicians began playing about 4:10 (and were paid for 1.5hour in advance), the ceremony began about 5pm, and concluded at 5:40. All should have been fine.... Right? NOPE! I was pulled away from our wedding photo shoot and was demanded to pay an additional $200 for the 10 minute "overage". I explained the musicians were late and it was less than 10 minutes of "overage" and still within the buffer previously described in the contract. This made no matter... They musicians were demanding $200 more and I had to pay it on the spot.
The moments just after the ceremony were tainted by this company

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jesse, 4/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Oderlyn and her team are the BEST!!!! 100% recommended. Very professional. My ceremony was so beautiful because of them. They even played the "Zelda" theme for when we walked out and they nailed it!!!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant musicians was the perfect addition to our cake and champagne reception! Working with Oderlyn was an absolute pleasure, she knew exactly what I wanted with few words or explanation. For our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance, Oderlyn learned and played the flute along to our song selections, her touch enhanced the songs perfectly! We could not be happier!! During the cocktail time, all of our guests enjoyed the music selections and it has been the most commented part of our wedding. Thank you Elegant Musicians for making our wedding special.

Profile Picture Gloria, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They provided beautiful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. They were also extremely flexible - during the rehearsal I decided that I wanted to change up some of the music we had decided on for the ceremony, and Elegant Musicians had great input right then and there and was extremely flexible and able to adapt right away. They were also very flexible with the different changes that we asked for regarding the number of musicians that we wanted throughout the planning process. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant Musicians was great. They are very professional and reliable. They also have the best price I could find. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Adriana, 11/30/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant musicians provided excellent music for my ceremony. They played all the songs I requested and the piano and violin sounded beautiful together. When I was looking for music, they had so many options with instruments I didn't know which to choose! Also, at an affordable price! I will definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Thanks again!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant Musicians and it's owner Oderlyn are the best! I requested pop songs to be translated into orchestral music and they did tastefully and beautifully. They are responsive and highly professional. I also had one of their jazz bands play at our cocktail hour and they were top notch!!

Couldn't recommend this company more for your event or wedding!!

Thank you Oderlyn for making our wedding an absolute dream come true!!!
xoxo

Profile Picture User3231730, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.3

Very easy to work with. Musician was good, but a little hard to hear.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nancy, 11/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired a string trio from Elegant Musicians to do the music for my wedding ceremony, and I was thrilled with them. They were very reasonably priced, and they offered sound for the ceremony at a much lower rate than our venue. I barely had to have any contact with them before the wedding (a perk for a busy bride!) and they still showed up on time, played exactly what I wanted (and very well), and really set the mood for the ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

I had a great experience with Elegant Musicians, they worked with me the entire time to select the songs for the ceremony and they also send some suggestions.
The performance was absolute beautiful, all my guest loved, they played the whole time my guest was waiting.
I will recommend the Elegant Musicians for any bride, I pick violin and Cello and the songs I select with their help was beautiful.

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

The ceremony music was wonderful. They were professional and courteous to deal with on everything.

Profile Picture Michele, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

One of the musicians was dressed quite inappropriately; quite a few of my guests called attention to this after the ceremony saying it was very distracting. As for the music itself, it was exactly what we wanted and were very happy with their services. DJ Yeider was amazing, very professional and kept my guests on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Lianet, 4/10/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Very responsive !!! If you email them with any question, they get back to you within 3 hours... Even tho I had a list minute Violist changed due to the original person was not able to make it. Of course I was concern but it ended up perfectly... the new Violist that they send was as professional as I was hoping for... All my guests compliment how good the violist was.

Thank you for wonderful experience..

Profile Picture brian, 2/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Thank you Elegnant musicians! They are truly amazing violinists. They meet with you and provide suggestions if needed. Very professional and sweet. I highly recommend them. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Virginia , 12/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I called several different companies looking for a string trio and they were the best price I found hands down. I emailed with Oderlyn (contact person on website), and she sent me different videos/clips so that I could listen to their music. We only communicated via email and she is quick to respond. They were at the ceremony on time and played all my selections beautifully. They also provided a mic and speakers for my officiant at a small additional cost.

Profile Picture Marlene, 11/20/10, 19 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I'm so thankful that I found Elegant Musicians! They play extremely well and their fees are very reasonable. They communicate well and really tailor your event to the style you are trying to reach.

I highly recommend Elegant Musicians to anyone who is looking for great musicians, ultimate customer service and much more, all without breaking the bank.

Thank you for making my ceremony memorable!

Profile Picture Tania, 11/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant Musicians were fantastic. Orderlyn was extremely helpful when picking out the music for our wedding. She gave great suggestions but was also very open to what we wanted too. We had a trio playing a violin, viola and flute. They sounded spectacular. We had our wedding ~ 1 1/2 hours from Miami and they made the trip down and were there early - which ended up great for us. My husband and I had our pictures done before the wedding and the muscians were already there playing for our "First Look" which made it even more special! Thank you Orderlyn and Elegant Musicians - for making my wedding perfect from start to finish!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/6/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant Musicians are just great. The played during our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour. They sounded just great. The Singer had an amazing voice, she made people cried when singing "The Prayer" especially me.! We do highly recommend them! Great, pleasant and easy people to work with! Cristina Martinez - Oct 16, 2010!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/16/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Elegant musicians was one of our best providers for our wedding. The elegant trio performed at our cocktail hour and it was classy and delightful, everybody loved it. The DJ kept everybody in the dance floor and the music selections were perfect based on our requirements. I highly recommend Elegant Musicians for your weddings and events!!

Profile Picture A, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I had the pleasure to hire Elegant Musicians for my sons' baptism. It was a fairly large event with about 80 guests and I really had no idea where to go for music. I contacted Elegant Musicians after a google search, and reading other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service and professionalism I encountered. They offer many different musical group arrangements. We decided to go with an instrumental trio which comprised a flute, violin and classic guitar. They were AMAZING! It added such a level of class to an already special event. I cannot thank them enough for making our event a true success. I will be using their services again for all of our events.

Profile Picture Gil, 5/23/10, 1 Review