Elegant Musicians, LLC. Reviews

41 | Miami, FL

41 Reviews for Elegant Musicians, LLC.

• I

Isis Pv 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Great! Well good to work with.

Great! Very good to work with. Everyone enjoyed the cocktail hour at our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Elegant Musicians, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Isis for reviewing our services. We appreciate you taking the time to do that. We hope you are enjoying your marriage 馃挄
  • Y

Yvonne 路 Married on 06/03/2017

They played beautiful music for my ceremony :)

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/21/2016

Oderlyn and her musicians were amazing! We used Elegant Musicians to provide our ceremony music, both prior to the ceremony and during the ceremony. I was not very aware of exactly which songs I wanted; Oderlyn was very quick to provide samples and options to make my choices easy. They played beautifully and we received so many compliments throughout the night. Being an out of state bride, Oderlyn was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning - flexible, accommodating and very reasonably priced. It was beautiful. The music played was perfect, I'm only sorry I didn't get to hear their full set!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Alana 路 Married on 03/01/2015

Oderlyn and her musicians are remarkable! She was fantastic, flexible, and played the perfect music! I requested two songs, which weren't in their repertoire that they graciously learned for our ceremony. They were played beautifully and I'm only sorry I didn't get to hear their full set! She was helpful in choosing music when I had no idea, and willing to work with me when I wanted something specific. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Valentina 路 Married on 01/10/2015

Elegant Musicians was a great choice for background music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Oderlyn was extremely accommodating and attentive, she was completely on top of her game, most of the time emailing me before I had even emailed her. The trio took the wedding to a completely different level. It was one of the best addition to my ceremony. Would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • User3963723 路 2+ years ago

Oderlyn was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning- flexible, talented and very reasonably priced. Our violinist, Beatriz did an amazing job for our ceremony. It was beautiful. I really was blown away that we could have this elegant touch added to our wedding for just slightly more than a DJ was charging. Well worth it!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Jennifer 路 Married on 02/01/2014

Oderlyn and her team are the BEST!!!! 100% recommended. Very professional. My ceremony was so beautiful because of them. They even played the "Zelda" theme for when we walked out and they nailed it!!!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Gloria 路 Married on 01/04/2014

Elegant musicians was the perfect addition to our cake and champagne reception! Working with Oderlyn was an absolute pleasure, she knew exactly what I wanted with few words or explanation. For our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance, Oderlyn learned and played the flute along to our song selections, her touch enhanced the songs perfectly! We could not be happier!! During the cocktail time, all of our guests enjoyed the music selections and it has been the most commented part of our wedding. Thank you Elegant Musicians for making our wedding special.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jessica 路 Married on 01/04/2014

They provided beautiful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. They were also extremely flexible - during the rehearsal I decided that I wanted to change up some of the music we had decided on for the ceremony, and Elegant Musicians had great input right then and there and was extremely flexible and able to adapt right away. They were also very flexible with the different changes that we asked for regarding the number of musicians that we wanted throughout the planning process. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • User2997523 路 2+ years ago

Elegant Musicians was great. They are very professional and reliable. They also have the best price I could find. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Peggy 路 Married on 10/19/2013

Elegant musicians provided excellent music for my ceremony. They played all the songs I requested and the piano and violin sounded beautiful together. When I was looking for music, they had so many options with instruments I didn't know which to choose! Also, at an affordable price! I will definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Thanks again!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Alison 路 Married on 10/22/2011

I hired a string trio from Elegant Musicians to do the music for my wedding ceremony, and I was thrilled with them. They were very reasonably priced, and they offered sound for the ceremony at a much lower rate than our venue. I barely had to have any contact with them before the wedding (a perk for a busy bride!) and they still showed up on time, played exactly what I wanted (and very well), and really set the mood for the ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Sonia 路 Married on 05/28/2011

I had a great experience with Elegant Musicians, they worked with me the entire time to select the songs for the ceremony and they also send some suggestions.
    The performance was absolute beautiful, all my guest loved, they played the whole time my guest was waiting.
    I will recommend the Elegant Musicians for any bride, I pick violin and Cello and the songs I select with their help was beautiful.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Michele 路 Married on 05/14/2011

The ceremony music was wonderful. They were professional and courteous to deal with on everything.

Sent on 06/22/2011

brian 路 Married on 02/26/2011

Very responsive !!! If you email them with any question, they get back to you within 3 hours... Even tho I had a list minute Violist changed due to the original person was not able to make it. Of course I was concern but it ended up perfectly... the new Violist that they send was as professional as I was hoping for... All my guests compliment how good the violist was.

Thank you for wonderful experience..

Sent on 04/18/2011

Virginia 路 Married on 12/12/2010

Thank you Elegnant musicians! They are truly amazing violinists. They meet with you and provide suggestions if needed. Very professional and sweet. I highly recommend them. Thanks again.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Marlene 路 Married on 11/20/2010

I called several different companies looking for a string trio and they were the best price I found hands down. I emailed with Oderlyn (contact person on website), and she sent me different videos/clips so that I could listen to their music. We only communicated via email and she is quick to respond. They were at the ceremony on time and played all my selections beautifully. They also provided a mic and speakers for my officiant at a small additional cost.

Sent on 04/08/2011
  • Tania

Tania 路 Married on 11/12/2010

I'm so thankful that I found Elegant Musicians! They play extremely well and their fees are very reasonable. They communicate well and really tailor your event to the style you are trying to reach.

I highly recommend Elegant Musicians to anyone who is looking for great musicians, ultimate customer service and much more, all without breaking the bank.

Thank you for making my ceremony memorable!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Megan 路 Married on 11/06/2010

Elegant Musicians were fantastic. Orderlyn was extremely helpful when picking out the music for our wedding. She gave great suggestions but was also very open to what we wanted too. We had a trio playing a violin, viola and flute. They sounded spectacular. We had our wedding ~ 1 1/2 hours from Miami and they made the trip down and were there early - which ended up great for us. My husband and I had our pictures done before the wedding and the muscians were already there playing for our "First Look" which made it even more special! Thank you Orderlyn and Elegant Musicians - for making my wedding perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Cristina 路 Married on 10/16/2010

Elegant Musicians are just great. The played during our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour. They sounded just great. The Singer had an amazing voice, she made people cried when singing "The Prayer" especially me.! We do highly recommend them! Great, pleasant and easy people to work with! Cristina Martinez - Oct 16, 2010!

Sent on 10/28/2010

A 路 Married on 06/26/2010

Elegant musicians was one of our best providers for our wedding. The elegant trio performed at our cocktail hour and it was classy and delightful, everybody loved it. The DJ kept everybody in the dance floor and the music selections were perfect based on our requirements. I highly recommend Elegant Musicians for your weddings and events!!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Gil 路 Married on 05/23/2010

I had the pleasure to hire Elegant Musicians for my sons' baptism. It was a fairly large event with about 80 guests and I really had no idea where to go for music. I contacted Elegant Musicians after a google search, and reading other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service and professionalism I encountered. They offer many different musical group arrangements. We decided to go with an instrumental trio which comprised a flute, violin and classic guitar. They were AMAZING! It added such a level of class to an already special event. I cannot thank them enough for making our event a true success. I will be using their services again for all of our events.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Jenny 路 Married on 04/10/2010

Elegant Musicians made the entire process of having a violinist at our ceremony completely smooth and stress-free. Oderlyn was always very attentive and responsive to all our questions and requests. She provided us with sample music for each moment of the ceremony and this made it very easy for us to select. The violinist was there on time, quality of music was great. Prices are also very competitive and much cheaper than many others. We highly recommend Elegant Musicians for your event.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Shelley 路 Married on 03/28/2010

Elegant Musicians was very flexible, friendly and easy to work with! The cellist really added elegance to the ceremony!

Sent on 04/08/2010

pirjo 路 Married on 03/13/2010

We were very pleased with Ordelyn's Gutierrez's-Bello's peformance.She met our expectation 100%.I highly recommend her for others as well.

Thank you again!