Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services Reviews

18 Reviews for Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services

• Ashley

Ashley Coy · Married on 12/05/2019

Anniversary trip was wonderful

We had an amazing time , our driver Marlo was very friendly and kind ! We made last minute reservations and she accommodated with a few hour notice ❤️ I would recommend to all my family and friends !! Thanks Team Elegant

Sent on 12/05/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a Part of your Special Night out. Such a wonderful couple. ❤️❤️❤️. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback :) hugs 🤗🤗🤗
  • Ashley

Ashley Gardiner · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing, friendly, & professional!

We used elegant limousines for our wedding to and from the venue and they made everything so easy for planning! We were able to use a large bus like rental to get to the venue to assist will all the bringing or dressed and wedding necessities and for our exit we had the charger limo! It was amazing! We loved it!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Ashley, thank you so very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thankful to have been chosen to share your Big Day !!! Congratulations :)

Amber · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Limo!

This limo service was perfect and exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. We were able to get the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and some of our guests to the venue, all for a super reasonable price! They were even able to accommodate a last minute address change the day of! They rolled out the red carpet for us and were so flexible even when the bridesmaids and I were running a little late. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Amber, we are very thankful that you enjoyed our service. It was a blessing for us to be a part of your Special Day. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate you. ❤️
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome and amazing experience!

You guys are the best, very professional and provided the best customer service!! Thank you for catering and taking care of me and my husband!!!! We had an amazing experience!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Priscilla, it was truly an honor to be a part of your Big Day. What a nice couple. May God Bless Your Marriage. :) Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please do call on us again in the future. ❤️❤️

Kathy Rogers · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly Professionals

I recently got married and had called many services in my area. From Orlando into Daytona Beach. I found one that was absolutely Fantastic. Elegant Limousines and Wedding Services. Marlo took the call and Mike had followed up. Both of them were Amazing to work with. Taking lots of time to help me plan my day. Even offering to use one limousine instead of making me pay for 2 limos. Thank you so much. Will call on you again in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Kathy, it was a pleasure to work with you. It was an honor to be a part of your big day :). Such a wonderful couple :) Thank you again for providing your feedback. We appreciate it :)

Kelly Miller · Married on 05/25/2018

Absolutely The Best

We chose Elegant Limousines for many reasons however one main reason was patience. Marlo & Mike took the time to speak to me on the phone about my entire wedding day itinerary. They helped me with saving money as well. I called for 2 limos and Marlo suggested I reserve 1 limo and have that limo make 2 trips. One for the Groom & Groomsmen and one for myself and my Bridal Party. That saved me a bunch of money and both myself and my new husband got to experience a limousine ride. Thank you both for your time, patience and professional service. We will call you soon for other occasions. :)

Sent on 06/26/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Kelly, what a kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. You were such a wonderful Bride to work with. Please do call on us again soon :)
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a great experience with out awesome limo for our wedding day. Our driver was professional, prompt, and very friendly! We had the white 18 passenger stretch and it was a great time! I would 100% recommend Elegant Limousines for any event!

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/14/2016

Eli was very easy to work with. They were also the only limo company that didn’t make me pay for hours when all I needed was 30 minutes. Also, it was very easy to pay for and I didn’t have to send a check, which was so nice. The night of my wedding, he arrived early and brought us home very quick which was phenomenal as we were exhausted. The guy who picked me up was super professional and sweet. He actually had a great conversation with my 6 year old, which was very sweet and made me very happy.

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • User5546014 · event on: 09/27/2015

We had such a fabulous time with Elegant Limousines. A bunch of guys that grew up together met up in St Augustine for a guys weekend. We are all Tennessee fans and Elegant gave us a ride from St Augustine to the UT/Florida game in Gainesville. The Elegant crew was a blast to spend the day with. They were constantly joking around and pushing us to have as much fun as possible the whole day. Definitely added to what was already a great weekend. They gave us a great deal and were extremely flexible in customizing our trip to make it as convenient as possible. Took us right up to the stadium and were waiting on us at the gate as soon as the game was over. They even upgraded us to a bigger limo at no additional charge because it happened to be available that day. It made the ride even more comfortable than we had expected There is really not enough good things to say about Elegant Limousines. We could not have been happier. There is no question that I will call them again should I need limo service in the area.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Angela Oliver · Married on 07/11/2015

Wedding with Big Bertha. AMAZING

We used Big Bertha for our large wedding party. They are great professionals and great people. They helped us figure e everything out time wise and arrangements. She also stood with me by the door and calmed me down before the wedding. They are so friendly and wonderful. I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Angela, thank you for such kind words. It was truly our pleasure. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Big day :)

Skip Simmons · Married on 03/11/2014

Party Bus was Amazing!

I would recommend Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services to anyone! We had the pleasure of using their 23 passenger party bus to attend a Jaguars game. I received notifications for all of the bus's movements throughout the day: when they were on their way, when the bus had arrived, when we were dropped off. Marlo was early to each pickup location, she was pleasant, helpful, and of course, a great driver. Mike and Marlo go above and beyond to make it an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Skipp, it was such an honor to be a part of your Organization's Big Day . You have such a warm heart and so do all your mentors. I was overwhelmed with feelings being with you all. It was our pleasure to help out :)

melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

Marlo from Elegant Limousines was absolutely wonderful! I was unable to met Marlo and her husband before the wedding, so I asked my Dad to met them on by behalf to check out the limo. My dad is a car guy, and they first thing he said was "the limo was so clean, you could eat off the floor." Once I heard that from my dad, I booked them right away. I have heard horror stories from other brides about limos showing up late, or not at all. Not only was Marlo and her husband Mike on time, they were early as they promised they would be!

Thank you for the excellent service! I would highly recommend to other brides!!

Best,
    Melissa

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

Elegant Limousines literally SAVED our wedding day! When Daytona Limousines canceled on us without warning FOUR DAYS before our wedding, I immediately called Marlo and she saved us by agreeing to provide limousine service for us on our big day with very short notice. They were very professional, the limo was gorgeous, clean and on time! As they say, all things happen for a reason. Even though it was extremely unprofessional for Daytona Limos to cancel on us four days before our wedding and caused us some serious stress, I am glad that everything worked out the way it did. I cannot thank Marlo enough for everything that you guys did for us!!!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Jessica, we are very thankful that you called upon our services for your wedding. What a wonderful caring couple you both are. We are just blessed that you allowed us to be a part of your special day. Call on us anytime. Have a wonderful happy marriage. :)

Kimmie · Married on 06/18/2011

We reserved both their limousine and wedding services and we cannot say thank you enough. Mike was our chauffeur and he is so accomedating, professional and even helped everyone out of the suv. We even hugged him at the end of the reservation :)... Mrs Marlo made such a beautiful wedding ceremony site on Daytona Beach. You can tell this company actually cares for their clients. Everything done is from the heart. I would highly recommend Mike and Mrs Marlo at Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kristen · Married on 02/13/2009

Hello Reverend Marlo;

John and I would just like to thank-you so much for the wonderful ceremony that you provided for us. Even though the location of our wedding was not in a traditional setting, at the Int Speedway:) the ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I could not have imagined my wedding day being any better, it was everything, and more, that I have ever wanted.

Again, Thank-you so much for our beautiful ceremony, it was absolutely amazing!

I will recommend you to all my friends. Your such a sweet lady.

Sincerely;

John and Kristen Chaney

Sent on 02/22/2009

Brooke · Married on 01/17/2009

Reverend Marlo's services were superb! She made our day very special and we thank her so much for being able to accommodate us on such short notice.

Everything was just how we hoped it would be right down to customizing the vows that we chose so that we didn't mess up! Thank you for everything and we hope to keep in touch in the future.

~Brooke and Ellington Chun

Sent on 02/22/2009

Denice · Married on 06/02/2008

We used Elegant Limousines for our wedding in June. The quality of service and professionalism were outstanding. The driver was on-time and extremely courteous.

While booking the service I had the pleasure of speaking with both Marlo & Mike (the owners) – they are fabulous!

I would tell anyone looking for a quality limo company to look no further than Elegant Limousines.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Elegant Limousines & Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you very much for such a nice rating. It was our pleasure ..

Lori · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Elegant Limousines! They are wonderful to deal with on the phone- so nice and friendly! We rented the 8-10 White Pearl limo for our daughter's wedding and it was immaculate on the outside and inside! I can't say enough about our driver (I think his name was John). He was so nice and couldn't do enough to help us. Of all the things I did for the wedding day, one of the things so many people commented on was the limo(John went and helped pick up guests)! Thanks again for your part in making the day special!

Sent on 07/23/2016