Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael Reviews

55 Reviews for Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael

• Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Getting married on 02/25/2020

Best videographer

We absolutely love our wedding video Christian created for us. He captured all of the special things from our big day. He responds quickly and is very professional!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Ravi

Ravi · Married on 10/19/2019

Goes above and beyond

Highly responsive and reliable coupled with excellent work. Highly recommend.

Blake Petrie · Married on 10/16/2019

Good Stuff

They did a great job with our pictures. Really took their time and made sure that we got everything we asked for.

Kirk Ayton · Married on 10/05/2019

Professionalism

They showed up before time, helped ease the stress by making the parties feel comfortable. I wish I was getting married again so I could book them again, seriously!!!!

Sharnice May · Married on 08/02/2019

Extremely pleased with Christian

Elegant Imagez is simply, well elegant. Christian walked me through the entire process from start to finish. I know that sometimes brides can be overwhelming because it’s our special day, but he always helped with a smile. I’m super excited about the photos he took and he even gave us a personal album with our photo booth as an added bonus! I highly recommend Elegant Imagez for all your needs. Thanks Christian!

• Maycon

Maycon Malta · Married on 06/22/2019

Videographer

Elegant Imagez was excellent! He worked great with all the other vendors and made it so natural being on film. 100% worth the price, my wife and I are beyond happy with not just the highlight video itself but the quality. The quality of the video was much better than we would have ever thought. There is no THANK YOU big enough for Christian and his team. You guys interacted with us, came to our walk through, showed up early and ready to go and sent our video in much sooner than expected. You simply rock and thank you again for not just being a part of our big day, but for making it special and allowing us to cherish and relive the moment forever.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

Christian was great!

Christian was a joy to work with, and I'm confident that our wedding videos will be amazing! He arrived right on time, and I was excited to see him using the drone to capture my entire venue. He was very professional, and worked tirelessly throughout the very hot day. My favorite shot that we did was when he helped me and my husband get up on a giant hay bale to capture an picture he found on the Internet. We were game for anything! He obviously knows what he is doing and has certain shots that he wants to include in his videos. We're excited to see how the highlights turn out!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Michael

Michael Orfin · Married on 05/14/2019

Christian was amazing!!!

My wife Brooklyn and I found Christian thru a friend of ours who he'd done some work for previously so we were familiar with his work. Brooklyn was a bridesmaid at the wedding and she absolutely loved his vibe and his energy throughout the day. When the time came to choose or videographer/photographer for our big day, she'd already decided it was going to be Christian. He did not disappoint! He was very accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make Brook happy on her day.... I highly recommend using Christian if you're considering! Best in the biz right there!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

Christian is amazing!

Christian was the videographer for our wedding. He was extremely friendly and personable, with amazing energy. He did his best to make sure that he wasn’t in our way, the photographer’s way, or anyone else’s way, while still getting amazing footage of the night. He even gave our photographer great lighting suggestions for one dramatic shot. Hiring Christian was definitely one of our best decisions for the night. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2018

Chris’ team is amazing and we loved our photos!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Z

Zach White · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome, wonderful, and fantastic

Our experience with Christian could not have been better. First, he's just an overall good guy. Prior to meeting him, our phone conversations put me at ease and gave me a hunch that we'd picked the right person. He even came in the night before our wedding to scout the venue and figure out the best shots to take. It's clear that he has a passion for his craft. Christian put us at ease as he got great footage in wedding preparation and during the ceremony and reception. Once things ended, Christian stayed in touch, keep us posted on the progress. Any time I reached out, he would respond immediately. The video was awesome. My wife and I love every minute of it. I'm so thankful that we used Christian, and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Andrew · Married on 05/20/2018

Christian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is meticulous in his planning and execution. He captures all the important moments without being noticed; he blends in with the event and does not become the event. He knows what an important day a wedding day is and treats is as if it was his own. After the fact; the editing he does is incredible and he works hard to illustrate the memories important to the couple. He hits his mark!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • F

Faraaz · Married on 05/05/2018

I would just like to say that Christian was very professional and did a wonderful job. I was very pleased with both his work ethic and quality of work. I would definitely recommend his services for someone in need of a good photographer at a great price. Keep up the good work Christian.

Faraaz Shaikh

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

Immensely excited to have you photographing my up coming wedding!
    Thank you for your consistent communication, compassion and for being able to make this happen. Your work is amazing and I can hardly wait for you to capture one of the best moments of my life!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alex · Married on 12/11/2017

Chris is very helpful and great at what he does. I can't think of anyone else that Id go to when I need things done.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Elle Sarah · Married on 11/17/2017

Really wonderful

He was able to capture a perfect day in such a special way. We are forever greatful.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

Christian and his helper arrived several hours early and stuck with us the entire day. They were able to capture so many special moments that were flying by during the wedding day. It is so nice to have the video to look back on and and enjoy reliving each part of the day. He and his helper were very discreet - we did not notice them filming - even during the wedding ceremony.

I initially contacted Christian by phone (found his information on Wedding Wire) and by the time our initial conversation ended, I had an email from him detailing everything we discussed. He made this whole process so easy - from choosing the package, paying for it, making sure we were all on board with what he needed to create the video, to touching base a week or so ahead of the wedding. We are very pleased with everything he did and would certainly use him again! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Kash · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris has such a diligent work ethic. Combine that with his professionalism, and the end result is a fantastic experience. Cannot say enough about the quality of work that was delivered. Very pleased. Thanks!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Scott · Married on 10/27/2017

The service was great and very professional. I would refer Elegant Imagez to anyone that looking for video service at a fair price.

Georgia · Married on 10/26/2017

Awesome! Christian did an amazing job! Love our wedding video so much

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Christian was a delight to work with! He was responsive over emails, flexible to last minute changes in the day-of itinerary, attentive to my requests throughout the ceremony and reception, and non-intrusive of the photographers. I especially appreciated that we were able to select songs that we wanted to be in the background of our wedding video, making it extra personal. The level of professionalism is clear, as it is evident he knows what he is doing and needs little instruction. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Cami · Married on 09/09/2017

Christian as absolutely amazing! His professionalism and wonderful glowing personality definitely helped me on my wedding day!! I am unbelievably grateful that I chose Elegant Imagez for my wedding day! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Montrell · Married on 08/30/2017

He was amazing! The company treated us right and with class! Would definitely recommend

Aftan · Married on 07/29/2017

Elegant Imagez is a very professional company! We loved our wedding highlight video from beginning to end. They are very creative and talented. You won't be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stuart · Married on 07/29/2017

I am extremely please with the services provided by Elegant Images. I would recommend these guys without reservation. The owner and staff went above and beyond to make our day oerfect.