Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael Reviews

48 Reviews for Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael

• Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Getting married on 02/25/2020

Best videographer

We absolutely love our wedding video Christian created for us. He captured all of the special things from our big day. He responds quickly and is very professional!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

Christian is amazing!

Christian was the videographer for our wedding. He was extremely friendly and personable, with amazing energy. He did his best to make sure that he wasn’t in our way, the photographer’s way, or anyone else’s way, while still getting amazing footage of the night. He even gave our photographer great lighting suggestions for one dramatic shot. Hiring Christian was definitely one of our best decisions for the night. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2018

Chris’ team is amazing and we loved our photos!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/20/2018

Christian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is meticulous in his planning and execution. He captures all the important moments without being noticed; he blends in with the event and does not become the event. He knows what an important day a wedding day is and treats is as if it was his own. After the fact; the editing he does is incredible and he works hard to illustrate the memories important to the couple. He hits his mark!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • F

Faraaz · Married on 05/05/2018

I would just like to say that Christian was very professional and did a wonderful job. I was very pleased with both his work ethic and quality of work. I would definitely recommend his services for someone in need of a good photographer at a great price. Keep up the good work Christian.

Faraaz Shaikh

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

Immensely excited to have you photographing my up coming wedding!
    Thank you for your consistent communication, compassion and for being able to make this happen. Your work is amazing and I can hardly wait for you to capture one of the best moments of my life!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alex · Married on 12/11/2017

Chris is very helpful and great at what he does. I can't think of anyone else that Id go to when I need things done.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Elle Sarah · Married on 11/17/2017

Really wonderful

He was able to capture a perfect day in such a special way. We are forever greatful.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

Christian and his helper arrived several hours early and stuck with us the entire day. They were able to capture so many special moments that were flying by during the wedding day. It is so nice to have the video to look back on and and enjoy reliving each part of the day. He and his helper were very discreet - we did not notice them filming - even during the wedding ceremony.

I initially contacted Christian by phone (found his information on Wedding Wire) and by the time our initial conversation ended, I had an email from him detailing everything we discussed. He made this whole process so easy - from choosing the package, paying for it, making sure we were all on board with what he needed to create the video, to touching base a week or so ahead of the wedding. We are very pleased with everything he did and would certainly use him again! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Kash · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris has such a diligent work ethic. Combine that with his professionalism, and the end result is a fantastic experience. Cannot say enough about the quality of work that was delivered. Very pleased. Thanks!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Scott · Married on 10/27/2017

The service was great and very professional. I would refer Elegant Imagez to anyone that looking for video service at a fair price.

Georgia · Married on 10/26/2017

Awesome! Christian did an amazing job! Love our wedding video so much

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Christian was a delight to work with! He was responsive over emails, flexible to last minute changes in the day-of itinerary, attentive to my requests throughout the ceremony and reception, and non-intrusive of the photographers. I especially appreciated that we were able to select songs that we wanted to be in the background of our wedding video, making it extra personal. The level of professionalism is clear, as it is evident he knows what he is doing and needs little instruction. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Cami · Married on 09/09/2017

Christian as absolutely amazing! His professionalism and wonderful glowing personality definitely helped me on my wedding day!! I am unbelievably grateful that I chose Elegant Imagez for my wedding day! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Montrell · Married on 08/30/2017

He was amazing! The company treated us right and with class! Would definitely recommend

Aftan · Married on 07/29/2017

Elegant Imagez is a very professional company! We loved our wedding highlight video from beginning to end. They are very creative and talented. You won't be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stuart · Married on 07/29/2017

I am extremely please with the services provided by Elegant Images. I would recommend these guys without reservation. The owner and staff went above and beyond to make our day oerfect.

Diallo · Married on 07/11/2017

The Service That Was Provided Was Above And Beyond Our Expectations. Very Reliable, And Quality Photos And Visual Lifetime Memories That We Can Cherish Forever. Superb Customer Service.

Marcellus · Married on 06/01/2017

"Having Elegant Imagez shoot my best friend's wedding was fun and exciting and we felt very comfortable"

Our experience with Elegant Imagez was so amazing. Christian has a level of creativity and professionalism that is otherworldly. His attention to the minute details is on par with none. If there was ever away to make someone fill like there honeymoon was being fulfilled on their wedding day, I'd say Christian achieved that. Having him shoot this wedding was the best gift that I could offer my friends. Everyone raved about his excellent videos and photos

The photos have all come back absolutely stunning and they will be cherished forever. I couldn't have been happier with the process and the final outcome.
    I'd recommend Elegant imagez

Sharnice · Married on 05/24/2017

Chris was so professional, great presentation all the way and really cared about our need . He exceeded expectations

Kabarah · Married on 04/08/2017

He knows exactly what he is doing even if you don't. CHRISTIAN is very flexible and caring to your needs

Sent on 03/28/2017

Cindi · Married on 04/04/2017

Very professional and organized. I am very pleased!

Cortez · Married on 03/12/2017

I’m estatic by the way they work! Everything was perfect, from the photographs, the videography yo their friendliness. I would highly recommend them for weddings, birthday parties, even retirement parties!

• User7462066 · 2+ years ago

I love his work he does all my photos he has great work I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2016