Elegant Harp Reviews

28 | Columbia, MO

28 Reviews for Elegant Harp

N/A · Married on 10/11/2017

Excellent in all dimensions. Arrived in plenty of time to set up. Played her harp beautifully for the two hours we requested. Recommend without reservation. A sublime performance.

Janet · Married on 10/07/2017

So beautiful. Many wedding guest came to us saying how elegant and beautiful the harp and flute were. Lots of compliments from our guests. We used Maria twice and would again. Thanks.

Curtis · Married on 09/17/2017

Very professional, even with the rain she brought the proper gear to accommodate the weather, beautiful music

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2017

She was on time and very professional. Everyone was in awe of the music.

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone at my wedding thought the wedding music on the harp and flute was amazing!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Elegant Harp made my wedding ceremony so unique and beautiful! She is so talented, organized, and professional! My wedding was two months ago and I still have family/friends complimenting how beautiful her music was and how it made my wedding so elegant!! She puts in the extra time to plan out songs and helps you pick from ones that will make your big day so special. She is so personal and I loved working with her!!! Her beautiful music brought my husband to tears and that is worth every penny!! I would recommend her for any venue type or theme of wedding because having a harpist playing at your wedding is one of kind!! Book her and you won't regret! :)

Kathy · Married on 06/03/2017

Words can not express the professionalism and talent of Maria and her husband who provided the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting with Maria, I knew immediately we were in the best hands! She and my daughter easily chose the music for her special day with excitement and ease. Magical and memorable best describe my daughter's wedding day! I highly recommend Elegant Harp. It's what every experience should be planning with your daughter for her wedding day. . . .SPECIAL!

tyler · Married on 05/21/2017

excellent service and awesome to work with

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Maria played beautifully during my outdoor wedding ceremony at Les Bourgeois Vineyards in Rocheport, MO. I highly recommend her and couldn't be happier with her service!

Leesa · Married on 06/25/2016

Maria was absolutely amazing! Her music was beautiful and it made our wedding day complete! :)

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2016

Maria and her husband played the harp and cello at my wedding and did a fantastic job. She let us come over before the ceremony to hear her and her husband play together. The morning of the ceremony I called Maria to make a few changes and everything turned out wonderfully.

jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Maria did such a wonderful job on our wedding ceremony. Not only was she professional, she was elegant just as thw title says. She added so much more to our wedding and we are forever grateful!

When I have a themed party I want my guests to remember it as the BEST celebration they have ever attended. This means creating an atmosphere that fills the senses. Maria Duhova Trevor’s elegant harp music set the tone for my guests to mingle while enjoying butler served apps and drinks. Maria’s music elicits happiness and cultivates a relaxed social energy that brings the human experience of festivity to a sophisticated level.

Chelsea · Married on 04/02/2016

I was so happy with Maria's expertise in helping me select music. The music was beautiful and she is very organized and professional. I highly recommend her!

Lynda · Married on 02/13/2016

Maria was a valuable contributor to our very special day. She is an incredibly talented musician and even offered to learn a new piece of music that was a very meaningful part of our ceremony. We would recommend Maria to anyone seeking the attribute of the beauty of the harp to their event.

She did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend Maria to anyone seeking elegant harp music. She played at our reception for dinner music and everyone was amazed! Very professional and easy to work with.

Kristin · Married on 11/07/2015

Maria's talent was the perfect final touch for our wedding ceremony! She was wonderful to work with!

Destiney · Married on 06/13/2015

I 100% recommend Maria Duhova Trevor for your wedding ceremony. She provided music for our church wedding ceremony along with a flutist. It was absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the music. She was very nice and easy to work with.

They were great to work with and the music was absolutely beautiful! We got several complements!

Jean · Married on 04/25/2015

My daughter and son-in-law hoped for on outdoor ceremony. The weather on their wedding day brought showers off and on most of the morning and early afternoon. Maria was incredibly patient as we made the last minute decision to move the wedding indoors. Thank you for not adding stress to our day!

Alex · Married on 03/07/2015

Mrs. Trevor did an amazing job of helping us pick the perfect ceremony music for our ceremony. We weren't really familiar with many wedding harp songs so she even invited us to her studio to sit down and go through a set list that she sampled music from. She was very professional and showed up on time as we anticipated. We were willing to spend whatever we had to get her because she is just that amazing but she was very affordable even for our wedding on a budget. I very much recommend Mrs. Trevor for any wedding.

Maria made a perfect wedding! She was extremely helpful in guiding us on songs and met with us and played them. I would recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

• User6725349 · event on: 05/14/2016

Dianna · Married on 08/26/2017

Maria Trevor did an amazing job as my harpist during my wedding ceremony. It was a toss up between a violinist and a harpist and I am so glad I selected Maria as y harpist. Everyone in attendance commented on her beautiful music, they loved the music selections and she went out of her way to learn our theme song "At Last" by Etta James. Maria added that special touch to our ceremony, I would highly recommend her if you are looking for that special touch of elegant music.