Elegant Events Florist Reviews

8 | Philadelphia, PA

8 Reviews for Elegant Events Florist

Paulette Butler · Getting married on 12/07/2023

I had a very pleasant experience with elegant events florist.

Sheila, handle a very difficult time in my family lives with professionalism and poise. My family and I didn't have to worry about what type of flowers
    arraignment for my father funeral. We talk to sheila and she knew exactly was needed. My family was very please with her services.

Victoria · Married on 08/25/2018

Sheila was terrific to work with. I went into it not knowing much about what I wanted but she helped steer me into some beautiful flowers for my bridal party and parents. She was super responsive even on the day of the wedding, when she had to make a second trip out to me. The flowers were so beautiful and I can't stop loving on the colors! Pictures may not do it justice but the bottom corner photo best shows how beautiful the colors were even after a few days! Thanks so much again.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Elegant Events Florist's reply:

Congratulations again Victoria. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. We enjoyed your choice of color pallet. It is always fun to do something a little different.

Jordan · Married on 07/08/2017

This was the same company I used for my wedding planner and it was great. There was a small issue a few days before the wedding and they completely fixed it and went above and beyond to make the bride happy!! Would recommend.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Elegant Events for our wedding flowers and to order invitations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and fresh. Every step of ordering through Elegant Events was professional and we received excellent care. Sheila as very accommodating and knowledgeable and able to carry out my vision for our day. Every suggestions offered was wrapped in a piece of my vision that I initially shared with her. I would strongly recommend Elegant Events to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Elegant Events Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you and Sean on your special day. I wish heaven's best for the two of you in your life together.

Christina · Married on 07/21/2016

If you are looking for a planner that knows their stuff Elegant Events is the place your looking for. The flower expert Sheila is amazing. She put beautiful bouquets together for my wedding party. My bouquet was so much better than I envisioned.

Marline · Married on 07/27/2017

Elegants was very responsive and flexible when we made some changes with where to deliver our florals for the wedding.,

S. · Married on 06/18/2016

4.2

Sheila was amazingly helpful. And the flowers were beautiful I picked them out and she delivered them to both my venues.

Alisha · Married on 06/30/2017

3.8
      3.5

It was a great experience! I got exactly what I asked for.