Elegant Event Video Reviews

1 User photo

Elegant Event Video 1

Tianna Fowler · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Last Minute Videographer

The videographer was something I procrastinated on and was beginning to have ticket price woes as I scoured the internet looking for a last minute videographer for our ceremony for my grandmother who couldn't make it to the wedding. His price was so reasonable I was in shock when he was available for our date! Working with Paul I only had one regret - that I didn't have him stay the whole night!

Paul was early (we were late...), easy going, professional and of course most importantly captured a beautiful video. He captured moments we missed before the ceremony as people milled around and chatted and stayed longer than I expected him to when we took our formal photos so even funny moments then were captured on video. His video was so good my father-in-law cried....again! If you're wondering or not you should get a videographer - do! I never thought I'd enjoy seeing the wedding again in video as much as I do but it was honestly such a blur it is so nice to be able to go back and relive moments of it. And if you decide you want a videographer choose Paul!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lindsay Vito · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful!!!

Paul was amazing! We are so glad we chose him as our videographer! He went above and beyond for us! He was always there to answer any questions I may have had and always got back to me in a timely fashion! Choose Paul! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • kayann

kayann · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun,amazing,awesome

Paul was exactly on time, which was a plus for me.It was very easy to commuicate with him. I was corresponding with a complete stranger from out of town and he made me feel at ease and had a welcoming feeling about him. When we finally met the day of my wedding i felt like we were friends and my girls were very comfortable with him. His end product was a perfect reflection of our entire day, nothing was missed. My husband and i was lucky to have Paul to work with. I will difinately recommend paul for any event. I will be using him again!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

I cried the entire video. It was perfect and everything we hoped for!

If you are debating on whether to get a videographer or not... DO IT! ...and make sure it is with Elegant Event Video!! I promise you be so glad you did. As we received our wedding video just now, I couldn't stop sobbing because of how perfect and beautiful it was. Paul made the highlights of our day into a fairy tale, and I couldn't be happier with the work he did!! Right from the beginning when we did research on videographers, we came across Elegant Event Video- we were interested after watching the videos of others' wedding day and all great reviews. I had a ton of questions, emailing back and forth with Paul. He was quick to respond with any of our questions, patient and flexible. Not living near him, we had not met him in person until the day of our wedding. When we met him on our wedding day- he was very kind, calm and helpful with suggestions. He knew exactly what to do which helped my anxiety, and his passion for his work had shown the day of our wedding. He was very focused on his work, and also looked happy to be there. I am normally not someone to write a review, but we just got done watching our highlight video, and was so happy with how it turned out that I had to come here to write how impressed we are with Pauls' work. So thankful we did this and that we chose Elegant Event Video to capture our special day!!! Thank you Paul for creating this beautiful video for us, so we can relive our wedding day over and over again. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Shalonda

Shalonda · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience

I had a great experience and a great video that captured a time I will never forget. All the moments captured were beautiful even moments I didn’t even realize during the wedding was all captured on film. Thank you for being a part of our special day

Sent on 10/18/2018

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Our entire experience with Paul was amazing. He is very punctual, personable, and professional. We enjoyed having him there with us throughout our wedding day. Do not hesitate to book with Elegant Event, you will not be disappointed. We only have our trailer video so far, but we love it very much and are so glad we had Paul there to capture every little moment throughout our day. I will cherish the memories he has captured on video of our wedding day forever. We cannot thank you enough Paul, you're the best!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Elegant Event Video 2

Hanna · Married on 08/11/2017

Paul was terrific! He captured moments on my wedding day that I would have never thought would be so important to me looking back. His editing skills are the best in Buffalo and to top it off he is a very nice guy!! Thanks so much Paul! I highly recommend elegant event video as your videographer!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Paul did a great job with our wedding video!!!! He made sure to capture all of the special moments and the final product was amazing! We are lucky to have such a great keepsake!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • User5319600 · 2+ years ago

THANK YOU PAUL!!! you not only captured our day, but the emotions of the video fully encompassed our day! We loved being goofy when needed and we loved that you got soooooo many moments that we didn't even knew happened!!!! We also loved being able to pick a package that worked for what we needed! Super professional and super fun!!! Thank you for being a part of our best day ever! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Paul was great to work with and we absolutley love our wedding videos! I'm so glad we were able to have our day captured.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Amber · Married on 06/11/2016

Paul from Elegant Event was great to work with, professional and captured my wedding day beautifully. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great videographer at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2015

We loved working with Paul. He was very professional and he used a few different cameras to shoot our videos and it worked out great!! He put together a 2 hour long video and a 15 minute "highlight" reel to music. We chose the 3 songs and Paul was very patient with us as we had trouble choosing our 3rd song! I love his payment method where we pay 1/3 when signing the contract, another third on the day of the event, and the last third when we pick up our video. This will be great to show our families and children someday!

Sent on 05/12/2016

We are so happy we chose Paul to do our wedding videography. He captured all of our most special moments and the ones we missed. It was a great experience sharing the highlight video with our close family and friends; we were able to relive the love and laughter of the day all over again thanks to Paul. His professional and friendly personality made it a pleasure working with him and the incredible video's surpassed our expectations.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/22/2015

Paul's work is beautiful and artistic. He is extremely professional and did an amazing job with two of my friends wedding videos. After seeing his work, we immediately contacted him for our wedding and cannot wait to see the final product! I highly recommend Paul to capture your special event.

Sent on 10/11/2015

MJ · Married on 08/22/2015

If you are considering contracting a videographer to film your wedding, hire Paul Melville of Elegant Event Video - he is the best! Paul is so talented, artistic and professional. He created a wedding day "highlights" video set to music which was beautiful, emotional and funny. He also provided an hours-long version video (with sound) that was amazing to watch. We all were able to re-live the pre-ceremony events, the church, the reception, etc..., and see everything come together throughout the whole day. It is truly a one-of-a-kind priceless keepsake. I highly recommend Paul and Elegant Event Video!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2015

Where to begin. We were unsure if we were going to get a videographer and then after discussing we decided it was definitely something we wanted to do, even to just capture the ceremony. We found elegant event video online, and I cannot express how grateful I am that we did. Paul was so professional, responsive, accommodating and sincere. He seemed to enjoy himself as much as we did, which made us so comfortable to be around him. Our thirteen minute highlight video brings me to tears every time I watch it. It is evident the time and energy spent editing and creating the video. We loved watching hours and hours of candid moments also provided. Elegant event video was such a great value and excellent quality. I recommend Paul and elegant event video to anybody that wants to relive their special day time and time again. Thank you again Paul!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Angelica · Married on 08/01/2015

We hired Paul from Elegant Event Video to do our wedding video and we LOVE it. Paul is very nice and extremely professional. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The highlight video is perfect and we love the full length version too! The day flew by and its really great to be able to watch it and remember everything.

Here is a link to our wedding video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDEhu4ik8Ac

Best Money I ever spent in the entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Cherie · Married on 06/27/2015

They were awesome!! Very patient with a nervous mother of the bride!! We had a big wedding party and they made sure they had alot of everyone in the video. Gave us lasting memories that we will have forever. Its amazing the things we missed that Paul captured. It is nice to see the whole day again!! Awesome value for the price and terrific video and service. I can't say enough good about them!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/22/2015

Paul was a fabulous videographer. I watch our highlight film over and over and love every second of it! Paul was very professional and when our photographer decided to leave the wedding before our departure Paul stuck around and videoed our departure and we are so glad that he did as it wraps the film up nicely! If I were to ever plan another person's wedding I would definitely suggest Elegant Event Video as they did a marvelous job for half the cost of the rest of the videographers out there!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Brianna · Married on 10/18/2014

Paul, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. The video was absolutely perfect! We can't help but watch it over and over again. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/03/2015