Elegant Ensembles Reviews

220 | Winston Salem, NC

220 Reviews for Elegant Ensembles

Matt B. · Getting married on 06/01/2022

Provided great Ambiance

We hired the the team at Elegant Ensembles to provide the environment for our daughter's wedding in Jan 2021. Their light-handed style provided a wonderful backdrop to a beautiful ceremony. Elegant is appropriate in describing the mood that they help set. They were very flexible in our choices, as we made several "last-week" changes to our play list. We strongly recommend Elegant Ensembles to anyone looking for someone to establish a soothing ambiance to your event.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Nicole M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience- would definitely recommend

I used Elegant Ensembles for my sister's wedding. We had a string trio and they were fantastic. Mark was very helpful with planning and suggestions. They were also able to play a requested song for us. Will definitely use again. They were professional and not very expensive!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2020

Talented artists!

A string duo from Elegant Ensembles played our ceremony music for a small backyard wedding. Mark was great to work with and always very quick to respond. It was easy to use their online platform to select songs for each part of the ceremony. The musicians were professional and the duo was perfect for an intimate COVID-friendly gathering. Don’t hesitate to hire this team!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Hannah C. · Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful!

I absolutely loved working with them, they were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone, they were very professional and they sounded amazing. Thank you for the wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 08/16/2020

Beautiful Music

Elegant Ensembles did such a wonderful job with our ceremony and cocktail hour! The music was absolutely beautiful and our guests enjoyed it so much. Mark stayed in close communication and their planning tool made it so easy to indicate which songs we wanted played. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca C. · Married on 08/07/2020

Beautiful addition to any ceremony!

Thank you so much for the beautiful music! We had to switch from an outdoor venue to our indoor venue last minute, and Elegant Ensembles adjusted beautifully. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so special!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli C. · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing experience!

Booked with EE a few weeks prior to my wedding since other musician canceled. Mark was extremely easy to communicate with, the trio played absolutely beautifully. Received so many compliments from our guests. He played everything I specifically asked for. Bravo and thank you so much!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Rachel S. · Married on 12/31/2019

Beautiful job

Mark was very responsive and helpful. The online portal was easy to use. The day of the wedding the ensemble was amazing and played beautifully. We had a light game of thrones themed wedding and they were able to play the opening credits from the show for our recessional and it was a huge hit! Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Such Beautiful Work!

My husband and I were extremely happy with our decision to hire Elegant Ensembles for our ceremony music. Their website was very easy to use and allowed us to add in specific song requests for each part of the event. The music sounded amazing for our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and we have heard so many compliments about it since the day of our wedding. We highly recommend Elegant Ensembles.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Madison

Madison B. · Married on 09/29/2019

Elegance in Music at The Bradford

Elegant Ensembles was a dream to work with! They were extremely responsive and able to play exactly what I incisions. I had requested a section of a song but it was hard to get the exact start right. They were able to write an “intro” into the section and it was beautiful! They were also very reasonably priced and very professional the day of.

Mary K. · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding performance!

We could not be more pleased with Elegant Ensemble's performance at my daughter's wedding. The music was outstandingly lovely, and we were highly impressed with the musicians' talent, professionalism and presentation.

We were also very pleased with the ease of booking the group. Making contact was simple and all of our questions were courteously, quickly and clearly answered. Every one of our interactions with the group was pleasant and helpful.

I will definitely recommend this group to anyone looking for beautiful music!

Mary Keever

Sent on 09/30/2019

Elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Music!

Mark’s team is excellent! The music is beautiful and is the perfect touch to any ceremony. I am not too familiar with classics and Mark helped me put a list together for the prelude. I also added some songs on there that his team hadn’t previously played; but he was able to find the music and they pulled it off and it sounded beautiful. I was worried about not having them at my rehearsal; but that was not needed at all. They were able to pick up and it all went off without a hitch!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Elegant Ensembles helped make our ceremony so DREAMY

Elegant Ensembles was incredible!! They were so organized and professional during the pre-wedding planning and of course on the day of the wedding. They sent me a link to their site to look at their extensive list of songs they were able to play for our big day, which made the decision making process super easy. They said they were also able to take requests, but we found all of the songs we wanted on their list! Thank you again for making our ceremony magical with live, beautiful music!

• Carolina

Carolina J. · Married on 09/01/2019

Magical experience!!

Beautiful string trio !! Thank you Mark and your and your musicians for a lovely performance at my daughters wedding last Sept 14,2019 at the Crest Center in Asheville , NC.
    your music was lovely and made the event so much more beautiful and elegant. i highly recommend Elegant Ensemble.
    It truly was a magical experience.
    Carolina Javellana (MOB)

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Kezzy

Kezzy A. · Married on 09/01/2019

Elegant Wedding Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure working with Mark. He was very easy to communicate with and made sure all my needs were met and all my questions answered. My wedding ceremony music was beyond perfect. All the pieces I selected were played perfectly and at the specified times I requested them. I could be any happier with Mark’s services. Thank you Mark for making my wedding ceremony special and reverent.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 08/25/2019

Perfect for our ceremony!

Mark and his team were so easy to work with. He was so responsive, easy to communicate with and they were very flexible with a kind of last minute booking!

They were on time, professional and we are still getting compliments!!

I’m so glad we went with live music for our ceremony, it made everything so special and Elegant Ensembles was perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Cody

Cody A. · Married on 07/12/2019

Outstanding

Elegant Ensembles was one of the best decisions we made. They did an outstanding job and were super flexible with the vision for our wedding. We had our wedding outside and the temperatures were a little chilly, but Mark and his team worked around some of the challenges of colder temperatures and delivered a performance that was beautiful. We cannot thank them enough for being a part of our day and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful music and seamless process!

I was only going to have a dj and my coordinator told me about this awesome company that performed for a ceremony for a wedding she coordinated. I’m so glad we found them. The live, string trio was such an amazing and emotional touch for our ceremony. It sounded amazing, they have a huge library of songs, you select everything on an online profile so the whole process was easy.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Unforgettable!!

Elegant Ensembles made my wedding day extremely special. They offer a wide variety of songs that allowed me to customize each part of the ceremony & it was so perfect. I can still hear the music in my head! Everyone was complimenting them & the music was beautiful! Thank you Elegant Ensembles for an unforgettable performance!

Marion B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect music for the perfect day!

Mark and his team and Elegant Ensembles were such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning when I first reached out, Mark was very quick to respond with any questions I had. What I liked most about prepping for the big day was the online portal they had - where I could go in, make payments, change songs, etc. This made everything so easy!

The music the day of the ceremony was wonderful! We got so many compliments on the ceremony music. I highly recommend Elegant Ensembles to any bride and groom!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful music

Choosing this vendor really brought our wedding up to the next level. They were professional, and they played such beautiful music. Our guests were entertained and we were delighted that we chose them. definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and classic performance. Highly recommend!

We had Elegant Ensembles perform for our May wedding and they did a phenomenal job. The communication beforehand was easy and it was seamless on the day of. I would highly recommend utilizing their services.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Abby

Abby S. · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfection

We had an amazing experience with elegant ensembles. It rained on our wedding day so we ended up having the cocktail hour first. Elegant ensembles (string trio) was so professional and went with the flow! We’re so thankful for their professionalism and it truly made our wedding day unique and beautiful 😘 Would 100% recommend!

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much!

We are so happy that we chose Elegant Ensembles to play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Graylyn. They were so easy to work with, even as we were planning the wedding from afar, and helped set the perfect tone for our event. They have a great repertoire and we were able to choose perfect songs to go with each of the big moments during our ceremony. Thank you for helping to make our day such a special one! - Katie and Joe.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

I was so thankful to have Elegant Ensembles play for my wedding ceremony. The music selection process was very easy and Mark was great to work with. It was one of the simplest wedding decisions we made. The musicians were very talented and our selections for the prelude, bridal procession, in-ceremony piece, and recessional were played exactly at the right time with cohesion. Thank you, Elegant Ensembles!