Elegant Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Elegant Ensembles 1

Hannah Callahan · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful!

I absolutely loved working with them, they were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone, they were very professional and they sounded amazing. Thank you for the wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Cox · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Beautiful addition to any ceremony!

Thank you so much for the beautiful music! We had to switch from an outdoor venue to our indoor venue last minute, and Elegant Ensembles adjusted beautifully. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so special!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Madison

Madison Bardsley · Married on 09/29/2019

Elegance in Music at The Bradford

Elegant Ensembles was a dream to work with! They were extremely responsive and able to play exactly what I incisions. I had requested a section of a song but it was hard to get the exact start right. They were able to write an “intro” into the section and it was beautiful! They were also very reasonably priced and very professional the day of.

Mary Keever · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding performance!

We could not be more pleased with Elegant Ensemble's performance at my daughter's wedding. The music was outstandingly lovely, and we were highly impressed with the musicians' talent, professionalism and presentation.

We were also very pleased with the ease of booking the group. Making contact was simple and all of our questions were courteously, quickly and clearly answered. Every one of our interactions with the group was pleasant and helpful.

I will definitely recommend this group to anyone looking for beautiful music!

Mary Keever

Sent on 09/30/2019

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Music!

Mark’s team is excellent! The music is beautiful and is the perfect touch to any ceremony. I am not too familiar with classics and Mark helped me put a list together for the prelude. I also added some songs on there that his team hadn’t previously played; but he was able to find the music and they pulled it off and it sounded beautiful. I was worried about not having them at my rehearsal; but that was not needed at all. They were able to pick up and it all went off without a hitch!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Elegant Ensembles helped make our ceremony so DREAMY

Elegant Ensembles was incredible!! They were so organized and professional during the pre-wedding planning and of course on the day of the wedding. They sent me a link to their site to look at their extensive list of songs they were able to play for our big day, which made the decision making process super easy. They said they were also able to take requests, but we found all of the songs we wanted on their list! Thank you again for making our ceremony magical with live, beautiful music!

• Carolina

Carolina Javellana · Married on 09/01/2019

Magical experience!!

Beautiful string trio !! Thank you Mark and your and your musicians for a lovely performance at my daughters wedding last Sept 14,2019 at the Crest Center in Asheville , NC.
    your music was lovely and made the event so much more beautiful and elegant. i highly recommend Elegant Ensemble.
    It truly was a magical experience.
    Carolina Javellana (MOB)

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Baggett · Married on 08/25/2019

Perfect for our ceremony!

Mark and his team were so easy to work with. He was so responsive, easy to communicate with and they were very flexible with a kind of last minute booking!

They were on time, professional and we are still getting compliments!!

I’m so glad we went with live music for our ceremony, it made everything so special and Elegant Ensembles was perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful music and seamless process!

I was only going to have a dj and my coordinator told me about this awesome company that performed for a ceremony for a wedding she coordinated. I’m so glad we found them. The live, string trio was such an amazing and emotional touch for our ceremony. It sounded amazing, they have a huge library of songs, you select everything on an online profile so the whole process was easy.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Unforgettable!!

Elegant Ensembles made my wedding day extremely special. They offer a wide variety of songs that allowed me to customize each part of the ceremony & it was so perfect. I can still hear the music in my head! Everyone was complimenting them & the music was beautiful! Thank you Elegant Ensembles for an unforgettable performance!

Marion Keen · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect music for the perfect day!

Mark and his team and Elegant Ensembles were such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning when I first reached out, Mark was very quick to respond with any questions I had. What I liked most about prepping for the big day was the online portal they had - where I could go in, make payments, change songs, etc. This made everything so easy!

The music the day of the ceremony was wonderful! We got so many compliments on the ceremony music. I highly recommend Elegant Ensembles to any bride and groom!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful music

Choosing this vendor really brought our wedding up to the next level. They were professional, and they played such beautiful music. Our guests were entertained and we were delighted that we chose them. definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and classic performance. Highly recommend!

We had Elegant Ensembles perform for our May wedding and they did a phenomenal job. The communication beforehand was easy and it was seamless on the day of. I would highly recommend utilizing their services.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Abby

Abby Sheets · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfection

We had an amazing experience with elegant ensembles. It rained on our wedding day so we ended up having the cocktail hour first. Elegant ensembles (string trio) was so professional and went with the flow! We’re so thankful for their professionalism and it truly made our wedding day unique and beautiful 😘 Would 100% recommend!

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much!

We are so happy that we chose Elegant Ensembles to play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Graylyn. They were so easy to work with, even as we were planning the wedding from afar, and helped set the perfect tone for our event. They have a great repertoire and we were able to choose perfect songs to go with each of the big moments during our ceremony. Thank you for helping to make our day such a special one! - Katie and Joe.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

I was so thankful to have Elegant Ensembles play for my wedding ceremony. The music selection process was very easy and Mark was great to work with. It was one of the simplest wedding decisions we made. The musicians were very talented and our selections for the prelude, bridal procession, in-ceremony piece, and recessional were played exactly at the right time with cohesion. Thank you, Elegant Ensembles!

• Sheila

Sheila · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Service!!

Mark Snow and his team were great to work with for my wedding day strings. Mark was responsive and worked well with our soloist. The music was beautiful throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour. We couldn't be more pleased with this team!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jane Jasmine · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome job!

Elegant Ensembles provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a superb job. One of our best choices while planning our wedding. HIghly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Services

I hired Elegant Ensembles to play during my wedding ceremony. We chose a quartet, gave a few “must plays” and let them choose the rest of the songs. The guests loved it! Mark and his team were great! I highly recommend Elegant Ensembles!

Melissa Prosky · Married on 09/15/2018

wonderful special touch to our wedding ceremony!

Mark at Elegant Ensembles was very responsive and reliable. My guests raved over the beautiful string trio at our ceremony. They have a vast repertoire of both classic and modern songs! Would highly recommend for any bride who is looking for an added special touch to their wedding!

Keeley · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Ceremony music

Mark from Elegant Ensembles was great to work with when planning my wedding ceremony music. Elegant Ensembles online library of music and selection tool was really easy to use and they have a great mix of classical and modern songs in their repertoire. Mark also worked with our soloist to accompany her during the ceremony. The string trio was the perfect addition to our outdoor ceremony and we are so glad we used Elegant Ensembles on our wedding day!

Jeffrey and Sharon Williams · Married on 06/16/2018

Do not think they could have been better!

Elegant Ensemble was as perfect of a string quartet as we could have asked for during our wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding, during the wedding, and after the wedding was first class. A steal of a group to have for your special occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful Musicians

My husband and I chose a string duo (violin and cello) from Elegant Ensembles for our wedding in June. They played during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The musicians performed beautifully! We had an online portal to input our wedding day information and select the songs we wanted played which made the process easy! We highly recommend Elegant Ensembles for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Gordon Still · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely superb quartet!

Absolutely superb quartet that was perfect for our outdoor setting and style of wedding. The Bride and Groom were thrilled as as parents of the Groom, that was our greatest objective. Very professional and helpful. We will definitely use them again for such important occasions.

• Emily

Emily Zeblo · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful Experience - Beautiful Music!

We were struggling to find musicians for our outdoor wedding in May 2018. After some searching, we found Elegant Ensembles and are so glad that we did! They were easy to work with and did a wonderful job with the music. As the bride I was sad I didn't get to hear all of their songs and was so excited to watch our wedding video to re-live them again. Truly one of the best decisions we made during the wedding-planning process!