Elegant Details Reviews

109 | Grover Beach, CA

109 Reviews for Elegant Details

Julie Hartley · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Nothing but BEAUTY!!!

Ricardo lives up to his name with his tenacity for Elegant Details!!! From our floral arrangements, to the boutonnieres, everthing was fresh and absolutely beautiful. Ricardo carefully matched our colors to our table settings and our reception area was gorgeous!! The wine barrells at our ceremony were so vibrant and full. You won't be disappointed with Ricardo, we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!!!
    Working for you was such pleasure. I especially enjoyed working together to help find ways to showcase your style, love for flowers and vibrant colors! This process is one that I value greatly.
    Thanks again!!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Makes your dream a reality!

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars I would! Ricardo was AMAZING! He put so much effort into making my vision come to life. He researched my Pinterest boards even prior to me booking to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted, and guided me with his expert eye and taste when I wasn't sure. Every time I e-mailed or called him he was prompt to respond (Even on the day of my wedding so I could clarify details!). His draping turned my tent into a dream tent! Can't recommend him enough! Will make your flowers with love, and it will show! A pleasure to work with. Thank you again Ricardo.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Elegant Details's reply:

I enjoyed working with you and your family and helping you along the way was truly a gift!
    I appreciate your trust and I’m forever grateful for the opportunity. I had joy and love in my heart during the process of creating your floral presentations. Thank you!!!

sarah · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Decision of the Whole Wedding

Working with Ricardo for my floral and drapery needs was easily the best decision of my whole wedding process. It was because of his guidance and expertise I was able to focus my ideas of what I wanted my wedding to be into a cohesive and polished finished product. His work ethic and dedication was so amazing; my wedding was a destination wedding so it was so important to have someone that was on it, had a high attention to detail as well as top of the line communication throughout the planning. He surpassed all expectations and I could not of asked for anything more, if you are looking for an amazing florist as well as an easy to get along with individual you can trust, Ricardo is your man.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Elegant Details's reply:

I have nothing but beautiful memories when meeting you and you Mom! Thank you for such an awesome review of our services!
    I am blessed to have been able to help you bring your dream wedding to reality. Thanks again!!!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers I had never even seen before!

Since this was somewhat of a destination wedding for us (4 hours away) we didn't actually have time to do a formal meeting with Ricardo. He was kind enough to mock up a piece for the tables and did FaceTime with us so we could take a look! We pretty much told him that he had creative license to design the two bouquets (2 brides are more fun than 1!) and other floral pieces. OMG we were blown away that he could make two bouquets that were so unique and different, but had the same overall design aesthetic! I mean, I consider myself to be very into plants and gardening, but some of these flowers I had never ever seen before. Saying we were blown away would be an understatement! Every single piece he created was beautiful! Ricardo has amazing style and the work he did was top notch!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Thank you!!!
    I appreciate your kind words and your time to write this review.
    With every wedding I feel we are given the opportunity to help tell our client’s love story through flowers. I am so happy you trust us with yours. Thanks again, you’ve made our day!!!

Tina Adkerson · Married on 10/06/2018

Elegant Details for the most BEAUTIFUL Floral Design

Ricardo from Elegant Details is the BEST! He did the flowers and the ceremony backdrop for my daughter’s wedding on October 6. He was so easy to work with, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He worked with us on meeting our budget, and was such a professional all the way through. My daughter had a vision in mind, she just had to meet with him once for him to get it right away, and when we met him again with his design ideas and samples, he hit her vision right on the mark!
    He also created the backdrop for her wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything he did was beautiful. He even created a fantastic backdrop with greenery for the photo booth that was so amazing. Anything we asked of him, he was so accommodating and flexible! I can’t give enough praise to Ricardo, he was truly a joy to work with, an exceptional professional, and created the most beautiful floral design for my daughter’s wedding! We were lucky to have such a perfectionist, and creative person ensuring our daughter, and all of us, had the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives!! Thank you forever Ricardo!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! after reading your review, I am reminded how precious this time in the life of family and friends truly is. I embrace it with great respect and love for my clients with the notion that our floral services, attention to detail and execution are going to make a difference on such a special day. I am so glad we delivered what we promised and we earned your complete satisfaction. Tina, you're the sweetest. Muchas Gracias!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Goerzen · Married on 10/06/2018

Colorful Cactus Wedding

Ricardo from Elegant Details is fantastic! We hired him at the recommendation of our wedding planner and we're so happy we did. I had a specific colorful vision in mind and he helped make that happen. The outcome couldn't have been better. Everyone commented on just how beautiful all the flowers and decor was and how it fit me perfectly. He also made gorgeous flower crowns for my flowers girls, a hair piece for me and flowers for our cake. And best of all his pricing is totally reasonable. Thank you Ricardo for helping to make our wedding "Pinterest worthy" as my sister put it :)

Sent on 12/14/2018

Monica · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a very specific vision and budget for my wedding flowers. Ricardo did a great job and really delivered! Everything was exactly how I had imagined. I was kind of challenging to deal with and he took it in stride. lol. We went with all white flowers and greenery and were very happy. He made a beautiful arch for the ceremony site. I had 12 bridesmaids, so we reused the bouquets as part of the table arrangements. I was a little worried because I had seen pictures online where this did not turn out well, but Ricardo made it seamless and beautiful! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

The process of creating your wedding was fun. You had specific ideas for your wedding and our job is to deliver your vision, I'm so happy we did just that! Thank you so much for your choosing us and your review!!!

Miah · Married on 06/01/2018

Ricardo will make your dreams come true. We had a two day wedding, back-to-back ceremonies with completely different themes and Ricardo and his team knocked it out of the park. We gave him some stylistic elements and he took those and ran with it. We would both highly recommend Ricardo and tell everyone we know ow easy and professional he is to work with.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

I am the happiest when I work for awesome couples like you. Thank you for the opportunity to help you create beautiful memories. Best wishes for a life full of love and laughter!

Kat · Married on 05/27/2018

We visited our venue, Tooth & Nail Winery, as Ricardo was setting up for a wedding. As soon as we saw his work, we KNEW we had to work with him for our own wedding! Ricardo is an incredibly talented designer and florist who truly brought our vision to life. He created a dramatic floral arch where we said “I Do!,” oversized floral décor, unique table decorations using manzanita branches, roses and eucalyptus and insanely beautiful bouquets for me and my bridal party. My wedding day flowers were beyond my wildest expectations and were absolute show stoppers. Thank you Ricardo for your talent, passion for design and impeccable taste!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you Kat and Grant, I am grateful for the opportunity to help you create your beautiful wedding celebration. I enjoyed the whole process, specially finding out your style and delivering your vision. Your smile when I presented you with your bouquet... priceless! Thank you again!

Sandra · Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing work, was able to create pieces just like I imagined them.

Sent on 05/09/2018

janice · Married on 04/28/2018

So easy to work with

Ricardo was so personable, professional, and so easy to work with. He definitely made my vision of my dream wedding come true. His work is so timeless and he went above an beyond for our wedding. I highly recommend Elegant Details!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us to help you create beautiful memories with your flowers.
    You made the whole process fun with your easy going personality and kind disposition. Thank again!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Make your wedding floral dreams come to life by having Ricardo and his team as your florist. The quality of work is incredible and hands down was the best part of our wedding. All the guests are still asking me for his contact info. No regrets when you book with this company.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Susana · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a pleasure working with Ricardo and his staff. His vision was amazing for my event, very pleased.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lynee · Married on 03/03/2018

Ricardo's creations greatly exceeded our expectations! The flowers at our intimate wedding/ dinner cruise were integral to our décor. I wanted subtle light colors but he still made each piece so fresh and lively, bursting with texture (I am an artist so I really care about these things!) Ricardo also worked seamlessly with Jenny at Cake Cathedral to supply flowers for the cake. They both made our special day stress-free!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure. The best part of this process was seeing you so happy when I you saw your bouquet for the first time.
    Take care of each other always!

alisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Ricardo is AMAZING!!!! He did everything i dreamed and so much more! Seriously don't even question this mans talent, just trust him. We are sooo thankful we followed Sarah Angelique's advice and went with Ricardo!
    Thank you Ricardo!!! Alisa & Adam

Sent on 11/28/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your wedding celebration. Your trust in our abilities to create your dream wedding made all the difference. Thanks again!

Perla · Married on 11/11/2017

Ricardo and his staff provided all of the flowers for our wedding this past November...and every single detail was perfect! From the first day that we met with him, and until our big day, he was so attentive to our every wish and vision. Anytime we had questions, he always got back to us immediately, whether it would be via email or text. He'd even answer us after working hours and we're truly grateful for that. Also, he'd always schedule time to meet with us personally whenever we'd get into town. Even more, he and his staff went above and beyond their flower expertise by helping us with other details of our wedding decorations. For that attention he provided, he made our wedding day a dream come true! We highly recommend Elegant Details and Floral Design!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed helping you bring your wedding dreams to reality. One of my main goals has always been to provide my clients with an awesome experience from beginning to end. I’m glad we did just that. Thanks again!

Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I married in November 2017, and we contacted Elegant Details for designing our event. I wanted to create something authentic and different, so instead of using traditional florals, I opted for plants and herbs! Ricardo sat down with me and let me show him some ideas to implement, including the possibility of vegetables in my bouquet. At first, I thought he thought I was crazy, but I was so grateful for his openness and his fun personality during our meetings that overtime he stayed in contact with me, checking in to make sure he knew what I wanted and made positive suggestions to add all elements together. From the wreath he designed for our ceremony to the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, I seriously fell in love! I received rave comments from friends and family over the bouquet, plus they smelled good too as a bonus! If anyone is looking for something new, and if the idea seems radical, Elegant details can turn radical into ravishing and make the whole experience memorable. I've included a couple snapshots of his designs to show a part of what he can do. Seriously, go book Elegant Details, they are worth it!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you create your wedding florals and decor. I specially enjoyed your energy and enthusiasm along with designing your bridal bouquet and the oversized wreath. Thanks again!!!

ramon · Married on 09/09/2017

Incredible job!!! The draping was beautiful. Ricardo was extremely pleasant and a joy
    to work with. Our daughter's wedding venue would not have been perfect
    if Elegant Details had not been involved. We received so many compliments on the draping,
    the cake room and the children's room. We will definitely call Elegant Details for future events.
    Ricardo, thank you so much.
    Dr. Ramon & Sandra Guerrero

Sent on 09/15/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much! We are bless we get to work doing what we love, while we're able to help create the right atmosphere needed for your daughter's elegant wedding celebration. I am so happy we met your expectations!!! Looking forward to working for you again.

Cynthia · Married on 08/26/2017

Ricardo is amazing at what he does, he is perfectionist. As a very indecisive bride he was great to work with and was willing to meet with me however many times I needed to. My vision came to life and I couldn't have been happier with his work. I would hire him with no hesitation. Thanks Ricardo for making my day even that more beautiful.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words! I enjoyed working with you greatly and helping you on your way down the aisle was such a rewarding experience. Thanks again!

Erica · Married on 08/11/2017

If I could rate these guys a 10 I would. Ricardo went above and beyond for an amazing day. The flowers were stunning and everyone commented on them. The staff did the set up on the tables and it was just perfect. Took care of every detail and even were around for part of the ceremony to help out. Can't say enough good things about these guys. No required minimum and got the royal treatment. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely enjoyed helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

Ricardo was an AMAZING florist/vendor to work with! All I had to do was show him a picture of something that I wanted, and he put together multiple ideas instantly for me! It was such a pleasure to work with him. He was very kind, caring, and most importantly, helpful. Ricardo always wanted to make sure I was happy and was getting the best quality for the best price. As ideas continue to pop up in my head, I'd always email him and he would respond immediately. He was also able to provide some of our linens and table decor, which was awesome because we could get it all done with one vendor instead of multiple. I'd recommend Ricardo to anyone, as he was so fun and easy to work with!! We'll always remember our wedding because of him and his work!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

THANK YOU!!! I'm so blessed to work with couples like you. I'm thankful you chose us to help you create beautiful memories on your wedding day and I can tell you that my number one goal is to make sure you know that you have us making sure your wedding is exactly what you had in mind and a bit more. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

I am beyond happy with the work of Ricardo Naranjo. He did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding! The flowers, the details, and the work he put into our wedding was above and beyond! I couldn't have asked for a better florist! I highly recommend him for any wedding! He is the best!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed helping you along the way. Thanks again!

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2017

Where do I even begin!? Ricardo was absolutely amazing! He is a true artist and did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers! He knew exactly what I wanted and was able to see my vision. He had amazing communication & did not hesitate to meet up with us to ease our minds or help us see what we wanted! He had displays of what we wanted and was able to make changes last minute! He also had several beautiful rentals. This experience with him was by far my favorite part of wedding planning! He made it easy and took so many stresses away! He made my dream-Pinterest wedding come to life and I couldn't be any more thankful! Many thanks to Ricardo!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Ricardo was amazing! I got everything I wanted and more! I was so so happy with my flowers!! I got so many compliments! He did such a great job! I recommend him to everybody!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Elegant Details's reply:

I was so happy to deliver your flowers and see the joy in your eyes. That is exactly why I love what I do. Thank you for the opportunity and kind words. You made my day!!!

Krista · Married on 10/22/2016

Ricardo, what can I say... his style is flawless! He really tried to envision my vision and executed it to a tee! He really cared about what I wanted and also about his quality of work and you could tell because my flowers were impeccable! He also was super super super reasonable on pricing which made the whole experience even better!! He also is a very kind man who I really enjoyed talking to and working with. Thank you again Ricardo!

Sent on 02/25/2017