Elegant Creations by Dyana Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deborah G. Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Wedding Event

This wedding was very beautiful, the vendor does a excellent job. The vendor is very dedicated and dependable. She is very professional at what she do. The guest was amazed at the colors and the beautiful flowers .
    C. W. Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience with this vendor was good.

Our wedding was Gorgeous! Thanks again!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 05/26/2018
    Working with Dianne was such a pleasure. She is so patient and creative. Anything I needed or asked her opinion on she was able to make sure that everything I wanted was done. (even last minute changes) We worked together every step of the way to ensure that everything was to my liking. I am so appreciative to have her and her family be apart of our wedding day. Simply amazing! From the bouquets to the decorations everything was done perfectly! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Kim and Andrew

Elegant Creations by Dyana's reply:

You are sooo welcome. It was a pleasure to work with you and help bring your dream to life.
    Crystal Married on 03/24/2018
    I don’t believe I could have found a better decorator for my wedding!! Elegant Creations by Dyana did an amazing job! I told her my vision and she tripled my expectations! Very easy to work with, which as I bride, I really needed. Thank you Elegant Creations!!!

You are sooo welcome
    Linda Married on 03/17/2018
    I can’t thank Elegant Creation enough for the wonderful job u did in such a short time. Thank you for taking on this responsibility at such a late notice with great professionalism enthusiasm and creativity. You was always available when needed and convenient. You was so personal for my daughter and made sure her day was all about her. I highly recommend Mrs Dyana for your next event.

Elegant Creations by Dyana's reply:

Thank you Linda you are soo welcome.
  • O
    Octavia Married on 05/20/2017
    Working Elegant Creations by Dyana was a great pleasure. I loved all the ideas and decorations she brought to the table. Our wedding was amazing and beautiful thanks to her. We got so many compliments on the setup and decoration. Many did not know from the way Dyana arranged the decor and the room; the venue was unrecognizable. Even the owner of the place said "I've never seen this building look so beautiful. I didn't know my place could look so amazing your decorator has a special gift and it is truly beautiful." Thank you Elegant Creations by Dyana for making our special day simply beautiful.

Octavia and Alvin Smith
    Jasmine Married on 06/11/2016
    Elegant Creations by Dyana did a fantastic job on the decor for my wedding! I originally met with Ms. Diane about florals but once I found out that she decorated I was more intrigued. She showed me a picture of a previous wedding ceremony design and I was sold and not only was the picture amazing but she brought it to life at my own wedding and I was so honored. I wanted everything just like the picture and she did just that. She was also helpful in the wedding process just dedicating her time and answering any questions that I may have had. She even took time out of her day to meet me at the venue. I would recommend her and her team to anyone. Not only is her work amazing but so is she.
    Shana Married on 04/02/2016
    This vendor was awesome and very flexible with my schedule. I would recommend her to others.
  • W
    Wanda Married on 02/27/2016
    Everything was very elegant and the staff was a pleasure to work with.... The level of professionalism was wonderful.... My daughters fairytale wedding became a reality!!!
    Nakibia Married on 02/27/2016
    The service was very professional and beautiful. I was very pleased with the results of my decor at my wedding. It was more than I imagined... Thank you for making my fairytale wedding come true.... We appreciate it!!!
    Nataria Married on 07/18/2015
    We experienced pure professionalism with Elegant Creations by Dyana. The elegance and beauty for our wedding was simply breathtaking. She captured everything we would wanted and some and that goes without saying. So, would I recommend their service ABSOLUTELY, a job well done Mrs Cooley.
    Monique Married on 06/19/2015
    Everything went together very well. They were very professional and the decorations were beautiful!!!!
    Brittany Married on 06/19/2015
    I used Mrs. Cooley for my wedding 4 years ago. So, I recommended her for my sister wedding on June 19, 2015. She was excellent everything my sister needed she provided. She will work with any budget and she's very professional. She is a sweet, personal, kind, friendly, and polite person. I would give her 10 stars if I could. ?

Thanks you Brittany
    John Married on 10/31/2014
    The services provided were excellent. They made the event a wonderful experience.
  • User1959257 2+ years ago
    Enjoyed the expertise as well as all of the decorations. They really set the mood for the wedding
    Jermita Married on 10/31/2014
    I enjoyed everything. The flowers are wonderful! The decorations looked gorgeous!! I enjoyed everything my wedding was just perfect thanks again
    Brenda Married on 03/30/2014
    Dyana and her staff was excellent. The decorations for my wedding was exceptional. Dyana was very friendly and flexible and willing to help us in any way possible. As soon as the wedding service and reception was over Dyana and her staff were there to assemble the decorations. She made my wedding day beautiful.

Brenda Georges
    Racquel Married on 10/05/2013
    Wonderful and excellent service! Everybody loved the flowers!
    Janice Married on 07/13/2013
    Mrs. Cooley was very professional when she was preparing for my wedding. We discussed all details of the wedding and reception. I told Mrs. Cooley the colors I wanted for the color scheme and she put her expertise to work. The venue where the ceremony was held was a large place and she decorated every corner of the venue exactly like we discussed. When the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle I felt like I was in a beautiful dream. Mrs. Cooley also decorated my tables in such a gorgeous way, that every one was telling me how beautiful they were decorated. I would like to recommend Elegant Creations to brides to be everywhere!
  • Jentia
    Jentia Married on 10/15/2011
    My wife and I were very pleased with the decor of the church sanctuary and also the our Family Life Center. It was picture perfect !!
    Brittany Married on 09/03/2011
    Diane Cooley the CEO of Elegant Creations by Dyana is WONDERFUL!!!! I was on a budget and she worked well with me. She is very patient, flexible, reliable, professional, courteous, prompt and on time. She was like a second mom throughout my entire wedding planning. The decorations were beautiful. All of my guests could not believe that she turned a regular back yard wedding into a masterpiece. I give her 10 thumbs up. She was so nice and pleasant to be around. Also, her staff was very nice as well. Diane also cleaned up all of the decorations once the ceremony and reception was over. Diane helped me out so much and I would recommend her to every bride in Atlanta.

Thanks again Mrs. Cooley

Mr.& Mrs. Jones
    Jessica Married on 05/21/2011
    I would like to first off saying thank u thank u I dont think I could ever thank u enough, I had a wedding that I dreamed about as a little girl, My wedding was everything I dreamed about, u put up with me when I was about to scream, I would like every lady that has dreamed about your dream wedding to call ms,diane she is the best, I honestly couldnt have it any other way, I recommend her to any bride who is thinking about having a wedding, fron the decor at the church to the reception, we were walking on rose petals!! What a MY FAIR WEDDING!!!
    Stephanie Married on 05/21/2011
    Elegant Creations by Dyana did a wonderful job with our Special Day. My son and daughter-in-law could not have chosen a better group of professionals to make this day one of the best. Everything was organized, and done in a timely manner.
    S Married on 06/16/2010
    Elegant creations by Dyana was wonderful. The flowers for our wedding day were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The level of professionalism was excellent and we got exactly what we wanted for a great price.
    Sabra Married on 09/27/2008
    She was very professional and her work was excellent. The flower arrangements were beautiful and were very elaborate. The stage arrangement and the decorations were very beautiful. She was always on time and was always there to offer feedback and advice. She was very understanding and I would recommend her to anyone. Her prices were reasonable and it was exceptional service. I would use her again for any other future engagements.

Thanks,I love you.