Elegant Chair Decor Reviews

14 | Portland, OR

14 Reviews for Elegant Chair Decor

GORGEOUS!!
    Ivka and the entire team @ Elegant Chair Decor were STUNNING!! Beautiful quality chair covers and bows, super reasonable prices, and most important, they put so much love in their craft. We were blown away by the gorgeous look, and the amazing set up and pick up. You dont have to worry at all!! *\o/*-- We did not know at the time (found them too late in the planning) but they also do table linens. Had we known, we would have had them take care of it all! Please check them out for all your event linens. From the smallest of details, they were flawless. We HIGHLY recommend !!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Elegant chair décor did the chair covers and sashes for my wedding, and it looked beautiful. Thank you so much for making my wedding amazing, I will recommend you to all of my friends!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Danijela · Married on 08/28/2015

Ivka did a amazing job with decorating our chairs for our wedding. Helpful, prompt, and delightful to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs chair decorations for any type of event!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Nataliya · Married on 08/15/2015

I used Elegant Chair Décor to rent chair covers/sashes for my wedding. Ivka was great to work with. I met with her and saw the chair covers and sashes that would be used prior to the wedding. The day of the wedding, from my perspective, it was like the chair covers just appeared and were perfectly setup before the wedding began (which was fabulous). Her rental service includes both setup and take down by Elegant Chair Decor, which is really convenient! I would highly recommend her company! Thank you for helping make my wedding day a success!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Huing · Married on 06/20/2015

Good to do business with, fast response. Would recommend.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Jerri · event on: 05/16/2015

Ivka has been our chair and table décor artist for the past 3 fundraiser events we have put on with the Clackamas County Historical Society. She is always prompt and does beautiful work at unbelievably affordable prices for the top quality of products. I will continue to use her for all my events.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/02/2015

Elegant Chair Decor did an excelent job, my chair covers and sashes looked beautiful. I shopped around and Elegant Chair Decor had the best quality and price. Thank you for everything, you guys are the best.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2015

Working with Elegant Chair Decor was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Ivka responded quickly to our emails, she and her team did set up and tear down, and the white chair covers and champagne sashes looked absolutely gorgeous! We were very happy with our decision to rent from Elegant Chair Decor!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Emma · Married on 04/11/2015

We had Ivka at Elegant Chair Decor provide the chair covers, sashes and table runners. They were beautiful and everything was perfectly ironed and we saved a lot of money. I am extremely happy about the service I received and I will be passing your name whenever anyone needs linens. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2014

I just wanted to let you know I thought the chair covers and sashes looked amazing. It totally made the biggest difference to have those done. The room looked a thousand times better with those chairs covered. Thank you, I will totally recommend you to any of my engaged friends.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Elegant Chair Decor's reply:

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!

Ivka, the owner, is always wonderful and professional! Even in the face of unexpected chaos, she keeps her cool and gets the job done, a must in any true wedding professional. The chair covers are a great value and are always in pristine condition. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Evelyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Wow! What can I say about IVka and Elegant Chair Decor. Her decorating the boring, black banquet chairs at our Hotel banquet room wedding turned an average wedding reception into a gorgeous and elegant affair. Out of all the money that I spent for our wedding this was the best money spent. Ivka was so sweet and easy to work with that I can't recommend her enough if you're planning a wedding in the Portland Metro area.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Marcy · Married on 08/05/2017

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful chair covers and sashes.

Sent on 08/07/2017

3.8
      3.5

Ivka was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/29/2015