Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC Reviews

172 | Pittsburgh, PA

172 Reviews for Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

We used Elegant Chair Cover Designs for our wedding reception and they did a fantastic job! Wendy was very responsive and easy to work with. VERY reasonably priced and the chair covers really added to our reception and helped make the room pop.

Sent on 11/08/2012

S · Married on 10/06/2012

Elegant Chair Cover Designs was great to work with throughout the whole planning process. Wendy took the time out to meet with us whenever needed, and helped us pick out the right linens for out wedding. Our reception looked absolutely beautiful with the table cloths and chair covers. It was perfect!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

Our venue looked beautiful! The chair covers and sashes added the perfect touch. Everything was set up and taken down with no interruption to our day. We really had nothing to worry about. Wendy was extremely nice and helpful during our planning. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Marilyn · Married on 08/24/2012

I would definitely recommend Elegant Chair Covers to my family and friends. The price for a chair cover is reasonable and Wendy is very reliable and meticulous about setting up the chair covers and sashes. She did an outstanding job & made our wedding reception room look exceptional beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jayme · Married on 08/10/2012

I rented the ivory spandex chair cover with purple sashes. They totally transformed the room and made it look very elegant. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and was open to new suggestions on how to tie the sashes. The value of the chair cover service was unbeatable! You can not buy the covers and sashes with the set up and tear down service for her price. Excellent!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Wendy was AWESOME!!!! She did all the work. I just paid the bill and she was the best price I could find. Chair covers were beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2012

Wendy was the best!!! She is very knowledgable, helpful, and professional!!!! The chair covers added that special touch to the wedding. Gave it the classy & elegant look that we wanted.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Wendy helped us to decide on the best look for our venue. She has great taste but understands budget constraints. Her prices are reasonable and her work is perfect. Before the wedding, we met with Wendy at the venue a couple of times so that we could see the linens in the room. This was very helpful. I would highly recommend Wendy to others. Easy to work with. Professional.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Mary · Married on 07/07/2012

Wendy was an absolute delight to deal with in providing chair covers and table linens! She was wonderfully flexible with our changes, and couldn't have been more pleasant. She had great suggestions that really tied things together very well.
    After the wedding, she was even better, going above and beyond helping us try to locate lost jewelry.
    One of our favorite vendors!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

We rented white chair covers with pink sashes for our wedding. At first we weren't sure if chair covers made a big difference, BUT after seeing just one table with the covers during the set up I had already changed my mind. They really completed the look I wanted for my wedding day. Everything was so beautiful and the chair covers really completed the look I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a more reasonable price, or better service from Wendy. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so special!! =)

Sent on 07/10/2012

Beth · Married on 06/30/2012

Wendy of Elegant Chair Covers is wonderful! She has the lowest price I could find and was the most knowledgeable. Her covers are beautiful and neatly pressed. I gave her a swatch of fabric and she chose the perfect cover to match. She contacted the hall to schedule set up and pick up so after I reserved her services I was finished! It was hassle free and the covers were beautiful. I cannot say enough express how impressed I was with her service- she was my favorite wedding vendor!

Sent on 07/21/2012

I used Elegant Chair covers for my wedding for chair covers and sashes. We used pink sashes with spandex chair covers. Everything is so new and up to date in inventory. Wendy was so easy to work with and so nice. They have tons of colors to pick from. When I showed up at the venue on the day of the wedding, I was in awe at how wonderful everything looked. The bows were tied perfectly and wrinkle free. Not only did Elegant Chair covers speak with the venue about set up but they also tore down without asking me anything. They took care of it all and it was stress free. You can't beat the price and the quality is outstanding. I would highly recommend Elegant Chair covers. Thank you for making my day a little easier and a whole lot more beautiful!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Ashlee · Married on 06/16/2012

Wendy was an amazing vendor. She went above and beyond to show us different linens and chair covers so that we would be completely satisfied. Her prices were by far the best that we priced. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2012

Fantastic to work with! Made my day look beautiful!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Megan · Married on 05/05/2012

An absolute pleasure to work with and a wounderful job on the chair covers. They looked great! Couldn't have been more happy!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Alicia · Married on 01/21/2012

My chair covers really finished off the look of my reception. I got many compliments on the covers! They were even set up the night before the wedding so it was one less thing I had to worry about. Awesome!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Gab · Married on 11/05/2011

We were VERY satisfied with Wendy and her team. Wendy was extremely responsive and very helpful with the chair cover process. She met with me at our venue and brought in some samples. I felt very comfortable booking with her. Her prices are very reasonable. We didn't have to worry about setting up or tearing down. Her team came before the reception and right after to take care of it! Definitely book them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Shalane · Married on 11/05/2011

Working with Wendy was great! She was very flexible and helpful with setting up the arrangements for the chair covers. The wedding turned out to be a beautiful event, and Wendy was a large part of it!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2011

Wendy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was super reasonable in her prices, very quick and professional in responding to me, and flexible with my schedule to see her work prior to booking. She worked extremely well with my venue and came to set up and tear down when they requested. Most of all, her work was beautiful and they really made the reception fulfill the vision I had in my head. Thank you ELEGANT CHAIR COVER DESIGNS!!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Wendy was amazing in every way possible! Our colors were black and gold, and we were VERY particular on the color gold that we had. Wendy was so helpful in ordering in different gold swatches so that we could have the perfect gold. Right before wedding after I gave her what I thought was my final count, I called her in a panic because more people RSVP'd. She assured me everything would be fine because she always brings extra. When it came to the day of, the chair covers were absolutely awesome! They definitely made our room. I couldn't be more thankful to Wendy and her crew...thanks for helping make our day so wonderful!

Diane · Married on 09/24/2011

Wendy was a pleasure to work with. My step daughter and I liked the variety of samples she had for us to look over and her input was very appreciated. I would certainly work with Wendy for any future events.

Donna · Married on 09/18/2011

Wendy provided table overlays and chair covers for my daughters baby shower today and all I can say is WOW. It changed the entire look and feel of the room. Thank you Wendy for your beautiful linens .

Sent on 09/18/2011

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2011

Wendy is really sweet and was very nice when I was having trouble deciding on my chair sash colors. The quality of the chairs covers/sashes were great and everything looked very nice!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Cristina · Married on 09/09/2011

Excellent service! Very prompt in communications and delivery of service. If you don't hire Wendy, you will be sorry! Everyone loved our "ninja" chair covers!!

Pat · Married on 09/03/2011

We used Elegant Chair Cover Designs for our daughter's wedding. They were very professional. Since our daughter lived out of state, they sent samples to her directly. Later, we changed our color scheme and they worked very hard to select just the right color.
    They met with the wedding planner to make sure everything would fit.
    On the day of the wedding, they were very professional and the room looked lovely.
    I would use their services anytime. Great value. Great service.

Sent on 09/07/2011