172 Reviews for Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC

Chair Covers (6)
Decor (2)
Lights (1)
172 Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC Reviews

Effortless experience on my end! Chairs were dropped off and picked up from my venue without difficulty! I shopped around and found this company to be the best value for my needs. Would definitely recommend! :$

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful experience! Set up was earlier than expected which was great!

Profile Picture Jesicca, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers really completed my wedding.

Profile Picture Arika, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional. They did a great job. Never had to follow up on anything. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Madeline , 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

You made this experience so smooth and stress free! You turned my plain hall and made it amazing with the chair covers and back drop! Thank you Wendy and Donna!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Smooth set-up and take down of chairs and furniture - all equipment was perfect quality - great service!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was nothing but impressed with this company. Dealing with Donna and Wendy was great due to their kindness, quick responses, and flexibility. Any time I had a question they responded immediately. I was having some problems getting RSVPs back in a timely manner and they told me it was no problem and gave me a couple extra days to get my final count in for the beautiful chairs I used at our wedding. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and I look forward to using them again in the future if need be.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They were beyond helpfu, quick to emails and made the room look absolutely beautiful with the uplighting and the gorgeous fruitwood chairs! They were perfect!

Profile Picture Francesca, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Renting chairs from Elegant Chair Cover Designs was one the the easiest processes of my entire wedding! I worked with a woman named Donna, she was always quick to respond and worked with all questions/concerns I had along the way. I had requested a few bar stool chairs the week of the wedding and there was no issue at all! I would highly recommend this company to all brides!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna at Elegant Chair Cover Designs was a pleasure to work with. Choosing and purchasing the chairs for our wedding was one of the easiest parts of the planning process. Their prices were the best that I had seen and they took care of everything for me so that I did not have to worry about it on the day of my wedding. I would hire them again for other events and would recommend them to others who are looking for seating for their wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The chiavari gold chairs were absolutely beautiful. You can pick the color of your seat cushion too (navy, white, ivory). Great price and great quality! They added more elegance to my reception and look way better than banquet chairs!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We rented Chiavari chairs for my daughter's wedding. The product was perfect, and a great decor addition. Our venue was gorgeous but they had conference type chairs, so although I initially questioned the need to rent chairs, it was worth every penny. We looked for chairs locally in the Greensburg area but the prices were significantly more, Elegant Chairs beat everyone on price. Customer service was excellent too.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Absolute best choice!!! Wendy and her staff are so sweet and they make sure that everything is taken care of for you! They are the best out there!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The chairs were delivered on time and at the venue the day before our wedding so we could look at them arranged! They were then picked up the morning after the wedding. Everyone was extremely helpful and very quick to respond. The chairs were exactly what we wanted and looked awesome at our venue!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience working with Wendy. The chairs tied everything together!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I don't have a SINGLE bad thing to say about Elegant Chair Cover Designs. Wendy and Donna were wonderful to work with. Even going as far as to make out last minute request possible! I hope to work with them again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you for working with us to meet our goals! All service was timely and the chairs looked great!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at Elegant Chair Cover Designs was extremely helpful and accomodating. For example, we changed our linen colors from ivory to white a couple of weeks before the wedding, and I forgot to let them know and check to see if we could change our seat cushions. On the day of the wedding I got a call from Elegant Chair Cover Designs saying that the table clothes were white and the cushions were ivory and they didn't match. They asked if I would like them to change the cushions to white. This was an error on my part, but they took the time and effort to fix my mistake. They made everything look absolutely beautiful. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Chair Cover & Design was great to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/31/17, 1 Review
4.2

Prices are more reasonable than other vendors.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC is a preferred vendor of Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at The Priory. I have had the pleasure of working with Wendy for several years and didn't think twice when it came to selecting a vendor to provide Chairs for my own special day! I would highly recommend Elegant Chair Cover Designs to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara-Lynn, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The chairs looked absolutely beautiful and really made our reception room look so nice. I'm very happy I went with Elegant Chairs to rent our silver Chivari Chairs. Donna was great to work with and very responsive to questions I had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for event chairs!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved working with these lovely ladies! We were able to go to their showcase room and pick the exact colors we wanted. Overall a great experience.

Profile Picture Marisa , 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Chair Cover Designs came highly recommended to me...and I can absolutely see why. They were wonderful to work with from the beginning planning stages to the very end result. They were gracious, kind and understanding. They completed the job and the product was just perfect. The chairs that we had put the venue's look over the top and our vision was complete! Amazing staff, value and service!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would definitely use this vendor - the only advice is if you decide to handle set-up on your own, make sure you have the time built into the schedule. This is definitely not something you want to do day off the wedding. If you can't get into the venue prior to the day off the wedding then pay someone to do it for you as it will save you time and headache. We were able to get into the venue 2 days prior so setting up ourselves was definitely the way to go for us. But using the chair covers and sashes from Elegant Chair gave my daughter's wedding reception that look of class that you get from higher end venues without the cost.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/12/16, 1 Review