Elegance String Quartet Reviews

Elegance String Quartet 7
  • Pat

Pat Broadt · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Wedding Quartet!

The Elegance Quartet played a major role in making my daughter’s wedding elegant and musical! They played beautifully and sensitively at the welcome time, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the dinner, knowing when to pick it up, be romantic, or entertain my granddaughter with Frozen songs. They were punctual and set up in various areas of the wedding venue as needed. And Ray, the musical director, was great to work with--always responsive to my emails, helpful in song choices, and perfect in playing our choices on cue.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Pat! We loved entertaining your guests at Brandywine River Museum. Congrats to Tom and Lisa again!
  • Tony

Tony Williams · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Elegance String Quartet - "Where the violins come to life!!!"

I arranged to have The Elegance String Quartet perform at my daughters wedding in July 2019. The Music Director Ray Bicolli and his team personified excellence and professionalism the entire time! The music set was a beautiful rendition of classical morphed into rock and them R & B. It was amazing!!! Then I had the honor of having the Quartet accompany me and the Tabernacle Baptist Church Minister in the song "The Prayer." Our guest were in awe and mentioned to us throughout the entire ceremony and reception how beautiful the music was. I can't wait until my next affair. I will definitely have the Elegance String Quartet again!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Elegance String Quartet 8
    Elegance String Quartet 9
    Elegance String Quartet 10

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thanks again Tony for reviewing us on Wedding Wire, as well! Your daughter's wedding was really special and I'll never forget accompanying you in that beautiful rendition of The Prayer. Looking forward to the video!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing work!

My wedding was this past Saturday night at the Arts Ballroom in Center City Philadelphia. For the past few months, I worked with Ray Bicolli. He was amazing! So responsive, consultative and easy to coordinate with. We hired a cello player from his group to perform with the piano from our band. I didn't have to worry about anything and Ray made me feel super at ease. Richard on the cello was incredible and I was very impressed. Thank you Ray for making this process so easy!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Karen Wecksler · Married on 08/24/2019

Hire them now!!

We hired Elegance Quartet to play during our ceremony and our cocktail hour for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how amazing they were! Throughout the entire process, they were very professional, responded to emails quickly, and guided us when we were ready to set up our ceremony. Hire them now!! I wish I hired them to stay and play all night; you don't even need a DJ or a band!! Elegance is an amazing choice to make your wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Karen! You guys make a wonderful couple and we loved playing for your guests.

Corey Tuccillo · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic all around

Ray and his crew were absolutely phenomenal in every category.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thanks Corey! Your whole wedding was absolutely phenomenal in every category :) Can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Uschi

Uschi U. · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommended

We hired the Elegance String Quartet for an outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in August.
    The ceremony was classical with acoustic instruments, cocktail hour was contemporary with electric instruments. So much fun! They made the whole event come to life... putting on a show and taking requests on the spot.
    They did an absolute perfect job. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Elegance String Quartet 11
    Elegance String Quartet 12
    Elegance String Quartet 13
  • Julie

Julie Harrison · Married on 07/13/2019

A Super Talented Group!

I would highly recommend hiring the Elegance String Quartet for your wedding. They are incredibly talented and the music was beautiful! They suggested that during the cocktail hour they play more “hits” than traditional, classical music and it was a huge success! The guests loved it! During the planning process, Ray was extremely responsive and helpful. It even rained DURING our ceremony and we had to rush inside when it started to pour and they played a nice song in the rain (under a small tent) for us to “recess” out of the garden and inside the venue! While on our honeymoon, Ray sent me an e-mail saying he noticed that we did not have a videographer so he set up his go pro on the tent and filmed the ceremony for us! How sweet! This is just one example of how they will go above and beyond to make sure your day is special. They are truly an exceptional group and definitely worth it if you are considering hiring a string quartet. Definitely go with Ray and Elegance String Quartet!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Dickens · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfectly Amazing!

Elegance String Quartet performed for my daughter's wedding ceremony at The Ballroom and the Ben in Philadelphia and also for their cocktail hour. Working with Ray was a pleasure, he and the team accommodated all our requests and made sure the event was exactly what the bride and groom wanted. The music was BEAUTIFUL and could not have been more perfect! The volume of their playlist was enormous and gave the bride and groom so many options. My daughter even requested an alternate song with some specific timing for when she walked down the aisle and Ray made sure that happened for her. Thank you so much Elegance! We hope to hear you play again sometime soon!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review Nancy! It was a real pleasure playing Theresa's wedding ceremony and working on her program. All the best to the newlyweds !

Jaclyn Digregorio · Married on 06/30/2019

Dream-like

I am so happy that I booked Elegance String Quartet for my outdoor wedding in June. Everyone I spoke with from the company was pleasant, accommodating and warm. Ray Boccelli in particular worked with me to choose the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. This was kind of a daunting task since Elegance String Quartet has a huge selection of music to choose from. However, he made it very easy for me to narrow it down to create a beautiful set list. He even did some research to play a song that wasn’t included in their set list and played it during our recessional. Everyone at my wedding commented on the music and how it added such harmony to the day. I recommend choosing Elegance String Quartet for any upcoming event.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Jackie for reviewing us on Wedding Wire! It was a real pleasure assisting you with the ceremony and cocktails music!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Easy and pleasant to work with!

Easy to book, great price, and when the day came around, Ray and his team were great! We got many compliments from our guests about our ceremony music. Thanks for making our day go smoothly!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ellen · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Music

We hired Elegance String Quartet for our recent wedding at Morris Arboretum. Ray was very responsive via email and phone. The music was absolutely beautiful during the ceremony. We were particularly happy because they were able to play some of our favorite, less conventional, wedding songs. They were happy to play Jurassic Park for the recessional and it was delightful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Hi Ellen,
    It was a pleasure working with you and performing for your special day. Thank you so much for the review and for selecting some fun pieces for us to play! :)
  • Fie

Fie Christiansen · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented, Professional, and Responsive! They were the best!

We hired Elegance String Quartet to play our ceremony music as well as our cocktail hour, and we are so glad we did!! They showed such professionalism throughout the planning process in regards to song selection and responsiveness. As the wedding approached, they did a great job of explaining what to expect. We also rented a microphone from them for our officiant and my husband which worked perfectly and sounded great.

The timing and renditions of all the songs we had chosen were perfect. It’s very clear that they know what they are doing and was easy to feel confident in their abilities to make everything sound great. They were even willing to learn a new song for us as “a gift”!!

We were really so impressed with everything, and if you are looking for ceremony or cocktail hour music, Elegance is a great choice! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Fie! We'll never forget your awesome entrance! It was a real pleasure working with you and playing for your guests, thank you for making us part of your special day.
  • Mansi

Mansi · Married on 05/17/2019

I hired Elegance String Quartet for my engagement in April and I could not be more thankful for this talented group of individuals. They went above and beyond to bring my vision to life.
    I wanted to have a combination of Bollywood, Disney-themed, Classics & POP songs throughout the event. I worked with Ray Bicolli (Music Director) throughout the entire process and he was nothing short of amazing.
    Although they had never played Bollywood songs before, The entire team learned all the songs I had asked for and executed it FLAWLESSLY. The best part was when Ray told me that they would be able to play the remixed version of Game of Thrones song that I had shared with him for my entrance! I still get the chills every time I watch the video. It truly made my day.
    Our guests and family members still can’t stop talking about how amazing the entertainment was throughout the event and all the credit goes to Elegance! They were so accommodating and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a live musical group. This team is truly so talented and would be the perfect addition to any event! I know I will definitely be hiring them again in the future. If you do....I guarantee you will not regret it!
    Thank you Elegance String Quartet for doing what you do and making our event so special!!!❤️

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 04/27/2019

Very Talented Musicians

Elegance Quartet was amazing! Their timing for our processional was perfect. During our cocktail hour, they played upbeat songs to keep the mood light and everyone seemed to enjoy their rendition of Sweet Child of Mine. Elegance Quartet was also very flexible, they worked with us to play music that was not in their catalog.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Annette! Congrats to you and Ben once again for a beautiful wedding! We love playing at Morris Arboretum:)
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 04/27/2019

Very Talented Musicians

Sent on 05/04/2019

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2019

A Beautiful Addition to our Ceremony

Since I was a teenage girl, I have dreamed about my wedding day. I would have a ballgown, beautiful florals everywhere, a handsome husband to walk down the aisle to and beautiful string music. I'm so happy to say all of this came true on our wedding day - especially the strings. We booked the string trio from Elegance, and they made our planning easy from the start. Ray was very helpful with helping us choose songs and pick which songs to put where in the ceremony, and they played beautifully. We had many compliments on them, and people loved the fact that we used live music rather than recorded. It added such a romantic touch, and walking down the aisle felt how I always imagined it would. If you are on the fence about booking Elegance for live music, don't hesitate any longer!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

A beautiful review from a beautiful couple :) Thank you Amanda and Rob! It was our pleasure to turn your vision into live music!

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Talented Musicians with Amazing Range!

The Elegance Quartet was an amazing addition to our wedding day!
    Their repertoire was so vast that we were able to personalize our choices so that the music played was not only beautiful but also meaningful and special to us. (i.e. classical to movie themes)
    We had them play during the ceremony and cocktail hour - they were incredible!!
    We recommend them for any function - they are unbelievably talented and professional!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for posting your review here on Wedding Wire, as well! We love getting double entries :)
  • MELANIE

MELANIE · Married on 11/11/2018

Classy Sunday Morning Wedding Music

I knew live music would be perfect for our Sunday morning brunch wedding. I did some research and came across Elegance String Quartet. They sounded beautiful and we loved that they can play such a variety of music. We had a mix of classic and modern music throughout our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests RAVED about them. They just could not stop watching and obsessing over them at cocktail hour. I wish we could have enjoyed the quartet more as most of our photos were taken during cocktail hour but I am so happy our guests got to enjoy. We coordinated the contract with Melanie and then planned the songs with Ray. To be honest, pick what you want to process and recess to but then let them play to the crowd for prelude and cocktail hour. They are the pros and know how to play to the crowd.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Dear Melanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! It was such a nice surprise to receive this beautifully written review from you today. We really enjoyed ourselves at your wedding and interacting with your guests. All the best!
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Going with Elegance String Quartet was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Ray was great to work with, very easy going and always got back to me immediately. They made the ceremony and the cocktail hour such a memorable experience. Their overall performance was just perfect and we are still getting compliments from people (a month later) about how much they enjoyed the music!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tricia! We absolutely loved playing for you and your guests, it was just too much fun :))
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Decision Ever!!

My husband and I first heard the quartet at a friend’s wedding a few years before ours. We remember thinking about the beautiful ambience the quartet created. They were professional, fun, and truly elegant! We knew we had to hire them for our wedding. From the moment we contacted them, we were so excited to have them provide our ceremony and cocktail music. We listened to their playlists online at least once a day leading up to our wedding! Melanie and Ray were extremely helpful and took our preferences seriously. We had several songs we wanted to be played during the ceremony and cocktail hour, but the most important song for us was the one I was walking down the aisle to. I have dreamed of walking down the aisle with my dad to “Love Story” by Taylor Swift. Some of our wedding day was a blur, but I will never forget seeing my husband for the first time with my favorite song in the background. It was truly an unforgettable and perfect moment. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and cocktail hour ambience and we owe it all to the quartet! We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING!!! Elegance string quartet performed the music at our wedding ceremony and did a beautiful job. They were very easy to work with, friendly, low maintenance and professional. I would highly recommend for any bride in search of wedding musicians!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Dear Alexandra,
    Thank you so much for your review! Your ceremony was nothing short of AMAZING, as well! What a beautiful setting it was at the Hotel du Village :)
  • Alissa

Alissa Falcon · Married on 09/28/2018

You need to book Elegance Quartet!

I heard Elegance Quartet at another wedding prior to booking them for mine. We hired a trio with the base pedal and couldn't have been happier! They are incredibly talented and provided upbeat, fun & modern music for our cocktail hour. I love that they cover popular songs to create a fun, energetic atmosphere. Our guests absolutely loved them! They also played classical music for our ceremony. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Elegance String Quartet 14
    Elegance String Quartet 15
    Elegance String Quartet 16
    Elegance String Quartet 17

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Love the pictures Alissa! Thank you so much!! Yes, every time we get to use our effects pedals we love seeing the reactions of the guests :)

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

Great Musicians!

Amazing repertoire of music and wedding guests loved the music! Thank you for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Elegance String Quartet 18

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so glad that we hired Elegance String Quartet for our wedding! They are highly responsive and wrote back to my emails quickly - they answered any questions that I had throughout the planning process and made me feel confident that my wedding day would be fun and seamless :) On the day of the wedding, they arrived at 2:30 for our 4:00 ceremony - they arrived right on time even after traveling from Philadelphia to Elizabethtown and began setting up! They are experienced professionals and were the PERFECT addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Guests are still raving about their talent weeks later. I would HIGHLY recommend Elegance String Quartet - they are honestly amazing in their musical talent and professionalism!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! Playing in that apple orchard made our day :) Such a beautiful ceremony.

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Elegance String Quartet is a gem. Don't think twice! Ray was delightful to work with and customized the ceremony to fit our style, vibe, and feel. The trio played beautifully and set the tone for the evening. They are talented and professional. Don't miss out

Sent on 07/30/2018

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much again Chelsea! You and Dave are a wonderful couple!