Elegance Remembered Reviews

50 | Belvidere, NJ

50 Reviews for Elegance Remembered

50 Elegance Remembered Reviews

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2018

Elegance Remembered will bring your wedding to the next level! If I could give more stars I would. Whether you're a relaxed bride or more type A/OCD (like me), this is the vendor for you! Charlotte is beyond professional, kind, and creative- she always has a great vision but is also understanding if you want to change a few things. If I have any more parties I will definitely be calling Elegance Remembered!

Elegance Remembered 1
    Elegance Remembered 2

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

I rented glass beaded charger plates for my wedding reception and they were absolutely stunning - it was exactly the elegant look we were going for. Charlotte was a pleasure to work with - polite and fast to respond, making the entire process of renting super easy. I will also add that I received quotes from at least 3 different companies for the exact same charger plates and Elegance Remembered was the most reasonable price by a landslide.

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2017

Charlotte was phenomenal - I planned my wedding over two years and she was with me every step of the way ! I just got married this past Thursday and got huge complements on my centerpieces . Very glamorous beauty and the beast feel. When I walked into my reception I gasped because I couldn't believe how beautiful it all looked � Charlotte was so wasy to work with and I would do it all
    Over again!

Elegance Remembered 3

Marline · Married on 07/27/2017

Charlotte was AMAZING to work with. We were so pleased with her services. When we met her the first time, she even had a mock up display of everything we wanted for our wedding. Her price is very reasonable and she is always available if you need to call her at anytime. We look forward to working with Elegance Remembered in the near future for any events we plan. Please look no further and book Elegance Remembered! Charlotte is the best!

Nathalia · Married on 05/28/2017

We had an idea of the design elements we wanted, but it was difficult to find design items in our price point. However, we are grateful we found Charlotte. She was very professional, friendly, and super easy to work with. She helped us design our table setting and was more than helpful in working within our budget. We highly recommend Charlotte and Elegance Remembered!

Graham · Married on 10/08/2016

Best decorating service in New Jersey. Charlotte was very helpful and flexible in working with us, we recommend her to any one planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed in choosing her as your wedding decorator. Everything was beautiful at the reception Hall, thanks Charlotte..... :)

• TUMI & PEPA

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2016

The advise I will give to any couple trying to book this vendor is GO FOR IT IF YOU WANT IT DONE!
    I worked with Charlotte from Elegance Remembered for my wedding this past September. Not only was she extremely professional and responsive but amazingly creative, accommodating and easy to work with. My overlays were just gorgeous and charger plates brought my tables look to another level. She listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. To make the experience even better, Charlotte got me out of a huge possible disaster. I had requested a mirror seating chart from a vendor on Etsy who was supposed to have it all set up for my wedding day; I was a day away and the vendor was nowhere to be found. I called Charlotte for a recommendation and asked if she knew someone who could help, and instead she MADE IT HAPPEN HERSELF!

Charlotte had a mirror of her own and offered to re-create the seating chart I wanted, except the end product was even more amazing, the seating chart mirror she designed was more beautiful than the original one I thought I wanted and she did it with one day notice and with no hesitation to help. Definitely got me out of a huge issue because otherwise I would've not had a seating chart for our guests. She made our wedding day more special and stress free. Elegance Remembered was truly a blessing!

Charlotte was a life saver! I called her needing several sequin table cloths less than a week before my wedding (due to a hiccup on my end) and she was able to quickly take care of getting them to me. She even offered for me to meet her while she was doing an install closer to where I was staying so that I did not have to drive far. She was very responsive, super easy to work with and very helpful. I wish I knew about her sooner as I would have rented more items!

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2016

Charlotte was so fabulous!! I received the recommendation from my sister who also used her for her wedding. We got married back in July and she exceeded all expectations. She didn't stop until she found exactly what I was looking for even though it wasn't always easy to put it into words or pinterest pictures. The decor for ceremony/reception @ Galloping Hills Golf Course was everything I wanted and more, and our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it all was!! Also very reasonably priced for all of the time and effort she dedicates to each bride, really could not say enough nice things about all of her services! Would recommend to anyone and everyone :)

Leana · Married on 05/29/2016

Charlotte was absolutely amazing to work with! Our venue looked so beautiful after she decorated it with linens, candles and other beautiful decor. Especially our sweetheart table, looked so stunning! She was incredibly patient with me while I changed my mind 10 different times, and so helpful with everything! I can't say enough great things about Charlotte and her work. She has just about everything you could possibly want/need as wedding decor! Highly recommended!

Charlotte was wonderful to work with. I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for and she came back with great options. I had a hectic schedule and she was so nice and accommodating when scheduling a time to meet. I couldn't have been happier with the chair covers and linens she provided. We had simple lace overlays which really made the tables look beautiful. Everything was perfect - even better than what I was originally envisioning.The prices were definitely reasonable (lower than other places I looked at!).
    I HIGHLY recommend giving Charlotte (Elegance Remembered) a call if you're looking for rentals for a wedding.
    -- Meg

• User4781995 · 2+ years ago

Where do i begin?? First of all Charlotte is such a sweet person to work with. In this industry or any industry it's hard to find someone that is honest and just wants the best for you. Charlotte is that person! The week before my wedding when we were finalizing details she suggested I change my Chandelier to something else and in my head i was thinking how much extra is this going to cost me and she said it actually is less. I've never experienced anyone that has ever done that. I used her table cloth overlays, gold candelabras and other candles. My tables were insanely gorgeous!!!! People could not stop asking me where I got everything from. Forget the flowers and go with these rentals!!! I am in love with my wedding decor!!! Thank you Charlotte!!

melissa · Married on 11/08/2015

To start Charlotte was absolutely amazing!!! I had contacted her 2 years before my wedding and she was so helpful in the planning process. We ordered lace linens for our tables for our reception!! Needless to say my guests are still raving about them and wanted to take them home!!! The detail each linen has and how amazing my table scapes looked with them was indescribable!!!

I loved working with Charlotte and loved her linens even more!!

Charlotte has the best products and is super sweet!!

Take it from a picky and very detail oriented bride Charlotte should be your go to to enhance your venue!!

Loved, loved, loved will be using Charlotte in the future for other events.

Melissa Ventimiglia- Clemente & Charles Clemente

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2015

Elegance Remembered provided the stunning décor for both our wedding reception as well as a large mendhi party/rehearsal dinner we had the night before our wedding. We were thrilled with how everything turned out. Charlotte is amazing! Under her creative guidance, we were able to choose décor that not only I loved, but my mom and my fiancé loved as well. We've received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the decor and it's only been a few days since the wedding! The rentals were priced fairly and Charlotte helped us create a stunning ambience that we - and our guests - will never forget. Charlotte was quick to respond to my emails and was happy to meet in person to set up some table-scapes so we could know exactly what we would be seeing at our event. We loved the one table that we saw during our meeting - but we were stunned walking into a room fully set up with 15 of our tables and décor. It was absolutely gorgeous!

I truly loved working with Charlotte and I know any couple looking for help with their decorations would feel the same!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Elegance Remembered's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica, you were so very wonderful to work with! Congratulations! We were so happy to be a part!!! : )

Camille · Married on 10/10/2015

Charlotte was so easy to work. She provided me with beautiful lace overlays and underlays for our tables and gorgeous chair covers with a hanging crystal. Her suggestions were perfect and our wedding venue looked like a fairytale!! Thank you Charlotte for making our vision come true!!! Marisa and Brian

We were so lucky to find Charlotte to provide beautiful, unique table overlays and matching decorative chargers for our wedding. Charlotte was patient when I couldn't decide between a few different options, and offered suggestions and advice for our entire tablescape. She was responsive when we had questions, and is pleasant as can be. The service provided was also excellent, she delivered and picked up the items right on time. Choose Elegance Remembered with confidence for your event!

Paola · Married on 09/26/2015

This vendor was amazing from the initial point of contact until after the wedding. It was refreshing to meet someone that was more concerned about executing my ideas rather than nickel and dime me. She was so sweet and upbeat the entire time, including as we approached the wedding date. She was calming and assured me that all would be perfect and she did more than deliver. At our initial meeting, she had done her research by going to my Pintrest site and immediately understood the vision for our wedding because she beautifully executed it. I knew from that moment, she was going to blow our minds. The moment my husband and I walked into our reception, I cried and he was left with his mouth open because it was more than beautiful, it was magical. Thank you Charlotte, you helped created the beautiful and romantic environment, we wanted to have for our special day.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Elegance Remembered's reply:

Paola Thank you so so much! You have been so wonderful! I'm so happy to have been a part of your most special day : )

I just got Married on September 12th, 2015 and I was very fortunate to have found Charlotte! She was a Life Saver! LITERALLY! She made my Great Gatsby Wedding theme come to life and I can't Thank her enough. She was very flexible and easy to talk to. Always a phone call or email away. She made sure I was one happy Bride. I will absolutley 100 percent recommend this vender to someone for future events!

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

I used Elegance Remembered for my wedding in September. I searched high and low for candelabra rentals in NJ, the prices I would pay to rent them I could have purchased 10 of them myself. I finally stumbled across elegance remembered website. Charlotte immediately responded to my email. Within two days she met with me. With nothing but patience and such a vision we changed table cloth after table cloth, overlay after over lay, center piece after center piece until she met my vision. The day of my wedding when I walked into my venue I was blown away!! What I visioned my venue to be was nothing compared to what Charlotte brought to life!! Everything was completely perfect!! Charlotte is a dream come true and beyond a pleasure to work with! The sweetest most kind hearted person you will meet!! I will definitely be working with Charlotte again in the near future and would recommend her to EVERYONE that I can!!!

• Z

Zeiena · Married on 08/29/2015

Meeting Charlotte was a dream come true. She provided us with her beautiful  italian linens, satin napkins, satin rhinestone chair backs, chargers, crystal candelabras and  decorated our ceremony with floating candles in glass pilars. I knew after speaking with Charlotte for the first time I was in great hands. She is very sweet and genuinely cares about her brides and their budget. She was very easy going to work with and took the time to understand the vision I had for my wedding. In addition, she was very responsive, patient and was always made time for me to answer any questions I had.  Charlotte provides high quality work and her talent speaks for itself.

I am very grateful to have met and worked with Charlotte. I would highly recommend Elegance Remembered to anyone that is looking for a quality vendor with true professionalism. I am looking forward to working with her again for all my upcoming events.

Jumaah · Married on 07/25/2015

I live 4 hours from our wedding venue, so I really needed a decorator/designer for my wedding ceremony and reception that I could trust to get the job done. Charlotte at Elegance Remembered was an absolute JOY to work with!! We discussed my decor ideas over the phone, and then Charlotte promptly sent examples of her beautiful decor items that matched my vision (and she was ALWAYS accessible to promptly answer follow-up questions). Charlotte also made arrangements (during a very busy wedding season) to meet me at the venue in order to mock-up samples of the decor and provide further advice. The wedding decorations on the day of went off without a hitch!!! Charlotte's decor materials are high quality and absolutely stunning! More importantly, Charlotte has amazing customer service and excellent attention to detail, which really lessened the burden on an already high-pressure day! Thanks a million Elegance Remembered!!!

Rose · Married on 12/14/2014

My name is Rose. I got married on December 14, 2014. I wanted to take the time to let everyone know how amazing Elegance Remembered is. I found them online at the last minute for my wedding, because I couldn't find anything elegant and affordable on Long Island. After viewing their website, I decided to give Charlotte a call to discuss pricing. Charlotte was extremely professional and so sweet over the phone. I ended up using her for table and chair covers. They were amazing, and looked new.
    The rental price was amazing. I have dealt with a few venders for my wedding but none of them can compare to how sweet Charlotte is. All of our guess complemented us on how beautiful everything was. I want to thank Charlotte for making that day extra special for us. She's the best and very easy to deal with. Her products are spectacular. Thanks again Charlotte Giacono!

Ana · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved working with Charlotte!! She had great suggestions and was very responsive to all of my questions. I used theie silver sequins table linens for my wedding and WOW!!! It added so much life to my reception. I highly recommend using Elegance Remembered!!

Kristyn · Married on 10/04/2014

I would totally get married all over again just to have the opportunity to plan another wedding with Charlotte. She is amazing and went above and beyond to make our day an event that I will never forget. Charlotte was extremely attentive and organized throughout the entire planning process, and really went out of her way to ensure everything turned out the way we wanted. Our guests could not stop raving about our feather centerpieces and lace overlay linens to go with our peacock theme. Everything turned out amazing. I highly recommend Charlotte for anyone in the market for wow-ing their guests. I look forward to working with her again the next opportunity I get.

Kerri · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot express how easy it was to work with Charlotte. Not only is she great at what she does she is an amazing individual with a heart of gold. My venue looked amazing because of her and I recommend anybody looking for
    centerpieces to check her out. She went out of her way several times to meet us at our venue to discuss different ideas that we were envisioning.