Elegance Made Simple Reviews

8 | Troy, MO

8 Reviews for Elegance Made Simple

8 Elegance Made Simple Reviews

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Lynn and Katrina are AMAZING!!!! I found my dream dress there, and it was the only one they had, fit me like a glove!! Since I bought my dress a year before my wedding, I was going out there every few months to make sure I was still fitting in it, and they were very helpful and accommodating with every visit!! I also purchased a gorgeous veil and headpiece that really complimented my gown so beautifully. 100% satisfied with my experience!!

• Shelly and Matt

Shelly and Matt · Married on 05/13/2017

I would definitely recommend this vendor for all your bridal needs. They are great to work with. I went to numerous shops trying to find a specific dress and I wasn't able to find it anywhere in the area. They were willing to order it in my size just for me to see and they didn't know for sure if I would even want the dress.

• User6365973 · 1+ year ago

Love love love this little shop! So many options, and I found my dream dress!!

Very helpful and courteous. Would definitely recommend for any wedding

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Loved working with the ladies @ Elegance Made Simple. They were always super helpful and friendly. I ordered my bridesmaid dresses and tuxes from them. I had a very large wedding party and they were more than accommodating. One of my groomsmen was measured in a different state and his pants came back about 5 inches short. They were quick to get a different pair before my wedding.
    I highly recommend using them for any of your formal wear needs

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

The owners Cynde and Lynn stayed open late for me 2 nights so that I could find the perfect dress. I recommend their shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxedos!

Amber · Married on 02/28/2015

They were very attentive to my needs as a bride. I was always welcomed warmly and offered wine, cheese, and crackers. They were so helpful with me being a wish washy bride, I had the hardest time committing to a dress! They were so patient the whole time! It seemed like they really enjoyed their job and told me about their wedding experiences! They always complemented me too and made me feel beautiful. I ended up purchasing the Marianne by Maggie Sottero and it was the best decision I ever made! I also got it in blush ivory and I loved the pink hue! It made my day pop!

2.5

Unfortunately for them being new owners, the ordering and measuring of the men's tuxes was a cluster. The suits jackets were fine but the trousers did not fit any of the men. They had to tighten the belts and let them hang low. The shoes for one man did not fit as well.