Elegance by Dezign, llc Reviews

Pastor Malcolm Bacchus · Married on 12/09/2018

Anniversary Program

Event Date: 12.09.18

Ceremony Programs

Cassy did an amazing job on our programs! My wife and I were beyond pleased with everything. Everyone was so impressed and wanted to know where did we purchase them from. Her professionalism and level of creativity is second to none. She takes a small vision and turns it into a creative masterpiece reality! Thanks Elegance by Dezign, for making our day, even more special with the added touch of your custom elegance. I have, and will be recommending you to all of our friends, family and colleagues. Wishing you continued success.

Joseph · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing service!

Working with Cassie was a dream! From the time we first say down until well after our wedding night, Cassie has been there every step of the way! She made our wedding planning extremely smooth and she made sure every single thing was covered. She made sure all options were laid out for us and was very considerate of my wife and I's wishes. Couldnt recommend Elegance by Dezign enough!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Dear Joe!
    I have had the honor of serving many grooms, but there has not been such a groom as you! You were so supportive and cooperative and very attentive to the needs of your fiance, {now wife}! The love and commitment exuded in your expressions and actions was truly honorable. You cared about the little things, which are the most important things. I respect and honor your wisdom and grace! Thank you for honoring me by actually listening to my counsel and advice and for stepping in when I couldn't get to your lovely bride! Thank you for entrusting me with such an important and elegant memory, your wedding day! Thanks for choosing Elegance by Dezign, thanks for choosing me! I wish you and Maril a lifetime of unconditional love, joy and commitment! You guys are built to last forever, and I am elated to share in the beginning of your journey and that God sent the both of you my way!

Yours always in elegance,
    Cassy

Kym · Married on 09/08/2018

To say Cassy made my son's wedding day perfect is in no way an exaggeration! From start to finish she was the ultimate professional! She went above and beyond to make each little detail happen just as we wanted. Our family celebrated a magical day because of her hard work and caring attitude. Thank you!!! ❤

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 8

Elegance by Dezign, llc's reply:

Ms, Kym!! It was truly my pleasure to be of service to your son and new daughter-in-law!! You have raised an amazing young man and I know there are only more great things to come! Thanks for choosing Elegance by Dezign! I am elated that you were well-pleased!

Maril Meck · Married on 09/08/2018

A Very Happy Bride

Cassy was wonderful to work with! She took care of every little detail and made the whole process of planning our wedding so much fun! She was very easy to get in touch with no matter what. Cassy knew the best vendors for us to use and coordinated everything to the last detail! On the day of the wedding I was able to relax and be completely stress free knowing that Cassy was handling all the details. Having Cassy as my wedding planner was the best decision I could have made! She really put together the wedding of our dreams that we will always remember!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Dearest Maril!
    From the first conference call to our initial meeting with you and Joe, I knew it would be something special. The level of appreciation that you and your family has demonstrated to me for giving you guys the best part of me; which is investing my knowledge, expertise, creativity, time and talents into ensuring each bride and every couple has the wedding of their dreams, is nothing short of amazing! So thank you for being the consummate bride and client and thank you for choosing Elegance by Dezign, It was truly my pleasure to be of service to you! Wishing you happily ever after, because no one deserves it more!

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2017

Cassy is phenomenal and I highly recommend her!!! Such a joy to work with!!

Dolores M · Married on 10/14/2017

It was a pleasure meeting you, your expertise is invaluable you went above and beyond to make my daughter wedding day perfect . We can never thank you enough for your hard work, beautiful invitation an programs from A-Z our day was stress free. AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!! Miss D

Katie · Married on 09/20/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Casandra of Elegance by Dezign, on many different occasions over the past several years. She has designed anniversary and Mardi Gras invitations, custom fans, programs and more.

She’s very creative and extremely professional and illustrates passion with each and every custom order. I always receive compliments on every item that I have ordered from Elegance by Dezign.

Thank you for always accommodating my budget and unique order needs. It’s always my pleasure to do business with you and I look forward to working with you again in the very near future.

Nia/Linn · Married on 08/12/2017

Superb vendor. Very creative and artistic, and, indeed, Casandra's designs were elegant as her name implies. We told her what we wanted and she took it and ran with it. Casandra designed our wedding invitations and people are still talking about them and many are keeping the one of a kind invitation, for keepsakes. Then Casandra topped that off with extraordinary, beautifully and graciously designed thank you notes which complimented the wedding invitations. Casandra listened to the clients wants-- and budget-- and made great suggestions. She was always available, returned calls promptly and always polite. She notified us if there was a concern about materials, printing, cost or anything that might affect our order adversely or not. She kept us abreast of the order step by step and made sure that we were satisfied with all aspects of order before going to print. My sister had used her previously and referred her to us. I was very impressed with some of her previous work which I had seen and admired her work. Casandra is insightful and takes great pride in her work. She is the ultimate, professional, consummate designer.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Dear Linnie and Nia!
    It was truly my pleasure to be of service to you during such an auspicious occasion in your lives. Weddings should be unique and reflective of your style and elegance. I wholeheartedly value my clients and the services requested of me and it is my priority of desire and passion to do so with precision and merit. The ultimate testament of that, is feedback from exquisite clients like you, that truly fuel my creativity and passion for excellence. I thank you for your review, patronage, and your trust instilled in Elegance by Dezign,llc.

Wishing you the best in your new lives together.
    Yours always in elegance,
    Casandra

Joy · Married on 08/05/2017

Elegant is what we wanted and elegant is what we received. From the day we contacted you until the very end, you made us feel like we were the only clients, knowing that you were working on other events. Your attention to detail was amazing! You helped us with ideas that we would’ve never imagined.
    The save the date magnets and wedding invitations were absolutely stunning! Our wedding day was seamless...we had no worries.
    Thank you so much for everything and I mean EVERYTHING!!! You went above and beyond the call of duty and we appreciate you for that. Carlos and I can't say thank you enough.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 9
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 10
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 11

Dear Joy!
    Just wow! Your name exudes who you are and represent and that's why it was so easy to be of service to you and Carlos! Wedding clients like you make going the extra mile like a brief walk in the park. It was truly my pleasure and privilege to be invited into your wedding experience during such an auspicious time in your lives. Thank you for taking the time to review our services, and above all thank you once again for choosing Elegance by Dezign. Wishing you and Carlos many more years of love, JOY, and happiness! May God continue to bless and keep you both! Yours always in elegance, Casandra

Carlos · Married on 08/05/2017

When my wife and I started planning our wedding, we thought we could do it alone. We quickly realized we needed a wedding coordinator. I am so grateful that we choose Elegance by Dezign, llc. All of our needs were met, our expectations were exceeded, and the professionalism/organization could not have been any better. Thank you so much Casandra for helping us make our dream wedding come to life. You are in a class all by yourself!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 12
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 13
    Elegance by Dezign, llc 14

Dear Carlos!
    It's not often, a groom takes the time to do a review, and I truly appreciate you for that! It's a bonus when I have bride clients like your wife Joy, but an added bonus to work with grooms like you! Very supportive, involved, but allowing Joy's wants and needs to be put first. I applaud you and appreciate you so very much for allowing me to be of service to you both! I truly wish you the best in your marriage! Thanks again for choosing us, and I pray that God will continue to bless you and Joy with many year of life, love and happiness! Wishing you the best always,
    Elegantly yours, Casandra

Sheila · Married on 03/24/2017

Excellent Programs and Thank You Cards for the Homegoing Service for our dear Mother, Hester Mae Pierson Williams. Our hearts cannot express the gratitude that was felt. We highly recommend!

Audrey · Married on 03/24/2017

Cassandra created program with pictures for my mother's home going celebration. She was very professional and patience, while we sorted thru pictures to include in the program. Giving us suggestions on the program and layout of pictures, she made it a lot easier for us, during this difficult time. The quality of the final product was excellent. We will definitely use Elegance by Design again.

Ashtin · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding hasn't happened yet but my journey leading up to my big day has been a smoothe and awesome one because I went with this company!! I would recommend Elegance by Dezign to anyone, especially if you want a wonderful stressed free wedding experience!!

Melody · Married on 12/15/2014

Amazing work!! Highly recommended!

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2014

Elegance by Dezign, llc is the premier company to use for all of your wedding planning needs. Casandra was attentive to every detail regarding my day. I truly cannot imagine my day being as memorable as it was without the services Elegance by Dezign provided. I could call Casandra, any time of the day and she was always pleasant, helpful and accommodating. The ideas and creativity exhibited were unparalleled. Casandra, also, coordinated every detail of my wedding reception. She ensured all pictures were taken, every dance was danced, my mother and father were both extremely pleased how Casandra assigned a personal host to each of them to ensure there were no worries during my wedding. The service was impeccable! I would highly recommend Elegance by Dezign to all of my family and friends.

Kimberley · Married on 11/03/2012

Mrs. Wiltz made me feel like an absolute princess. I didn't have to worry about anything. She has this uncanny ability to determine what you need before you do. My wedding was everything I envisioned down to the smallest detail. There are no words to convey how grateful we are to you for such an awesome job. Thanks so much for accepting all our phone calls, responding to the never ending emails, listening to my ridiculous rants and making me laugh when I wanted to cry. Casandra and Elegance By Dezign are truly angels. Thank you so much for making my wedding one of the best experiences of my life. Kimberley and Aldon Lightfoot

Shani · Married on 08/13/2011

I was married 08/13/11 and it was one of the best days if my life. With my wedding planner CASANDA WILTZ on my side everything went perfect. She was there ever step of the way,even that first tear. THX HUN U ROCK

Kristina · Married on 07/02/2010

Mrs. Wiltz is very organized, professional, creative and her work is second to none. I only had 2 months to plan my wedding and it was as if we planned for a year. It definitely would not have been possible without her. She's the BEST!!!

Renee · event on: 07/22/2012

It was a pleasure working with Elegance by Dezign LLC. Very professional and creative.

Todd · event on: 11/23/2013

I was very please with the service. The design of the invitation was unique and made the statement I was looking for...
    The willingness to adjust to my desire was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend to friend and family.
    Thanks

• Y

Yolanda · event on: 06/05/2014

Elegance by Desizn services were very professional and the customer service was awesome. I plan to contract the services again in the near future.

Nicole · event on: 06/06/2014

Overall I was very pleased with the level of professionalism , her passion and the quality of work ? My invitations were simply beautiful !!!
    I'm a very satisfied customer and would highly recommend Elegance by Dezign

Tammy · event on: 05/18/2013

The staff members of Elegance by Dezign are very professional and always willing to go the extra mile.

• F

Felecia · event on: 11/30/2014

Casandra is best at what she does. She is my go to for all things marketing and event planning.

Latrell · event on: 07/07/2014

Great service and very professional. Delivery time very prompt and great quality work. Contact for resumes she does exceptional work.