Electric Violin Lady Reviews

26 | Allen, TX

26 Reviews for Electric Violin Lady

Rebecca Evans Howard · Married on 04/06/2019

Made our wedding beautiful.. highly recommend her

Exceptional, beautifully played music.. everyone loved it ..

Sent on 04/17/2019

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Gaily made our party the incredible dance party and night that it was. She played during our ceremony and then joined the band for the reception. She elevated the party to the next level and no one left the dance floor the entire night. I couldn't recommend her higher!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

i wanted to have a surprise engagement for my girlfriend and was searching for a guitarist for a few weeks. I stumbled upon her site and the first song on the list was the song i had been requesting from the other musicians i was trying to book. I reached out to her and she replied quickly. I called her and together, we developed the perfect plan. She was very professional and helpful, even when i was being very nitpicky. A few days before the day, she reached out to confirm final details and ask if i had any extra requests. On the day, she was at the location early, and was very accommodating when my now-fiancee arrived late. She made the day very special, and she played so beautifully, that people standing around were in tears. My lady told me that she must be booked for our wedding. She is an amazing musician and a very professional lady. I would not hesitate to book her. I rate her 100%, A+

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 04/24/2017

Gaily did a great job playing the violin at our wedding. Very professional and knew exactly what to play and when to play it.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Joanna · Married on 11/25/2016

Gaily was wonderful! We had a long list of songs and needed her to accompany our daughter for a song as well. Gaily was so accommodating. She played beautifully. It was really fun to hear some of our favorites from past decades played beautifully on the violin. We had Gaily play music before, during and after our ceremony as well as for a few hours at dinner. She was wonderful and we received many comments from guests on the amazing violinist we hired.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/02/2016

My daughter heard her play for the first time at a wedding event at the Joule and she was so impressed that she insisted on having her play at her wedding ceremony. Our wedding planner also heard her music and recommended that she play at her cocktail hour. She truly was very entertaining with her beautiful music but also very professional and willing to play whatever anyone asked of her. During the cocktail hour while she was playing she noticed a family member who was looking for a place to sit because she recently had foot surgery, she took it upon herself to find her a chair and then quickly returned to playing her beautiful music. I call this going above and beyond in customer service. Thank you Gaily for providing beautiful music for my daughter’s wedding but for also taking care of my family when they greatly needed it so they could enjoy the cocktail hour and your music. You made the day very special with your beautiful music and your fabulous personality. I would recommend you and your music to everyone, because you will make sure you meet the customers’ requests.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Ariana · Married on 06/26/2016

She was amazing! She played music before my wedding ceremony and during and it was just beautiful. I can't wait to watch a video of the wedding so I can hear her play as everyone walks down the aisle.

Sent on 07/03/2016
  • BecomingMrsSRB

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

Gaily was just awesome to work with, she was so patient with my many, many questions! She played beautiful music for our ceremony & cocktail hour. I would highly recommend her & hope we have another occasion to hire her again! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2016

Gaily is amazing! Some of the guest comments- "Fantastic" "Fabulous" "Awesome". She played our fun processional music- Star Wars and Walking Dead- and then played our ceremony with a mix of love songs and Radiohead! I would host another event just so Gaily could play.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Briana · Married on 03/19/2016

Gaily is amazing and truly talented. We hired Gaily to play before/during our ceremony and to play during cocktail hour. Everyone loved her! She played every song beautifully! I would definitely recommend Gaily's services to my family and friends.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Tyler-Marie · Married on 01/03/2016

Gaily performed very well and we received many compliments on how much our family and friends enjoyed the violin music. She was very flexible with the songs we picked, even when we threw material at her less than a month out. The tracks she has are quality and she even offered to run our other music tracks via her iPad. She basically took over all the music for the ceremony and did it well. We were very grateful to have her talent and her help to make our ceremony all that it could be.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/27/2015

My wife and I were looking for live music for our wedding and after doing some research online, I came across Gailybird. She by far excessed our expectations. From the moment I sent my request online for pricing and availability and I received such a quick response I knew she would be our choice. She went out of her way to ensure the music was perfect for us and our day for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Planning a wedding or any special day that you want to make so perfect for that lasting memory can be very stressful and without hesitation- I can truly say Gailybird was the one aspect of the planning process I did not have to stress about. She reached out to us through the months of planning and confirmed up to the day before our wedding. Gailybird is very talented, professional, and truly cares about making your day special. Thank you Gailybird!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Larissa · Married on 11/03/2015

I love her she was amazing and her music is amazing
    I had to change my venue two days before my wedding and she was so flexible that she moved to my new venue without any problems

Sent on 11/07/2015

Ms. Cowart was an absolute pleasure to work with! I saw/heard her play at a bridal show and I knew she was the one who had to play at my wedding! Super easy to plan songs with and I never felt frazzled by my lack of knowledge in this area, which was so nice in comparison to other vendors I had to deal with! I would recommend her services to everyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Candice · Married on 05/03/2015

Gailybird was the icing on the cake at our wedding ceremony! She was on time, professional, and accommodating. She knew exactly what to do and cued in at exactly the right times. It was an outdoor wedding and so many people commented on how her music playing was a beautiful addition to the ceremony. Our wedding was in May and this review is long overdue but I'm so happy we found her! Lovely memories

Sent on 11/07/2015

Gaily played for our outdoor wedding and played beautifully! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Erin · Married on 04/04/2015

Gaily played beautifully at our wedding, highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Electric Violin Lady's reply:

Thank you, Erin, for the kind review. Congrats, again!

"Gaily! Thank you so much for your talent and patience. That was absolutely beautiful! I am glad I took your advise of playing with background music. I saw the video and I loved my husband's reaction when he heard the music..he was teary eyed when I saw him and he was sweating, I don't know if it was embarrassment, happiness or he couldn't show his emotions at work so hi was holding back. He loved it though, he said he wasn't embarrassed at all and that it was a big surprise and beautiful. The lady that recorded was teary eyed too...I wish we took a picture with you, I was just so excited and there were so many emotions going through me that I completely forgot. This is a day that we will remember forever.

Thanks again!!!!"

Ivonne G

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • User4947985 · event on 12/14/2014

She is simply AMAZING! Aside from the fact that she is extremely talented, she is very professional and dependable. I've worked with her for several events and know I can count on her to not only deliver an extraordinary performance but also be extremely professional throughout the entire event. I highly recommend Gaily!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Linda · event on 12/06/2014

Gaily was not only a great musician, she was professional and extremely nice. She was timely and even played such a wonderful variety of Christmas music and other beautiful genres. I will definately use her in the future and would recommend her to everyone looking for live music.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Leah · Married on 10/04/2014

Gaily was the perfect touch for our wedding ceremony!! She played beautiful songs that she helped me choose from her list and even learned new songs just for our wedding!! All of our guests were so impressed and I will recommend to all!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

She was amazing and all my guests just loved the music she played!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Larry · event on 06/21/2014

I'm not one to give 5 star reviews often because "nobody's perfect", but Gaily was as close to it as it gets. She played a variety of wonderful music almost nonstop for 3+ hours. My guests loved her and it added a special quality to the night. I would/will use her again and recommend her to your event without hesitation or reservation.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jim · Married on 03/30/2013

So easy to work with. The guests were blown away by Gaily's beautiful Music. The versatility and range of this artist is something that will blow your mind. she played current hits and classics. Everyone at the wedding was asking "Where did you find her, she's amazing?" Truly made the event spectacular! Cannot recommend her strongly enough.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sherrill · Married on 10/16/2015

Gaily provided my daughters wedding with great pre wedding and ceremony music. We provided her a list of music before and during the ceremony and she was able to deliver all of our request. I was nervous because we just found her on the internet and had no preview personally of her music whatsoever. I just trusted my instincts and went with it. She arrived as noted in our contract and played beautifully for my daughters wedding despite the delay in the start time. I would definitely reccomend her. The violin music added that special touch to the wedding overall! She was truly a professional.

Sent on 11/08/2015