Electric Blue Entertainment Reviews

56 | Tinley Park, IL

56 Reviews for Electric Blue Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Great to work with!! They played almost all the music we had on our wish list, plus still opened it up for requests like we asked! Did a great job MCing everything!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Okay. These guys are a hidden gem in the wedding Dj community. I had Matt for my ceremony and reception. He is really easy to communicate with, professional, and also FANTASTIC. He had all of my guests up, dancing, and in the party mode the whole night long. I loved the party props (think glow sticks, hats, etc) that were a part of my incredibly affordable package. My guests are still raving about how we had such a great DJ. He really did an outstanding job. Use them!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Julie · Married on 10/05/2013

We absolutely loved the dj for our October 5th wedding! We gave them a list of songs to play during the pre-ceremony, the ceremony, and the reception and they did what we wanted and threw in some of their own recommendations! We also had the Electric Bluze Brothers perform to kick off our reception and we LOVED it along with many of our guests as well! They did a great job and I could not recommend them more! Our DJ was Terry along with another guy ( I don't know his name). Everyone kept asking how we found them bc they did such a fantastic job! We recently had dinner with one of the guests at the wedding and all he could say was great things about the Dj! He even said, "I think they must have other day jobs or something that they do besides dj'ing. They really seemed to love their job and just had a lot of fun". Not sure if that is true or not, but that's how awesome the dj's were! I couldn't recommend Electric Blue Entertainment more!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

We loved our DJ Derek! He was so helpful and very attentive during the whole ceremony. He was so great and helpful with all of our requests. The company was great for us and even worked with my dad who incorporated music with his speech. Derek kept us in the loop and definitely kept the night running smoothly! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Electric Blue Entertainment was fantastic to work with. Andy was very prompt in responding to us, and so nice and friendly. Terry, our DJ, was excellent!! We wanted to do a few different things, including have family MC the reception as opposed to the DJ. Terry was very accommodating, and played the right music to keep the party going all night. We had submitted a huge playlist, and he knew when to stick to it and when to veer off a little to capture the mood of our guests. My fiance and I had originally hoped to use an iPod to do our own music, but in the end we didn't want to deal with that stress. Hiring EBE was one of our best wedding planning decisions. They made things so easy. I thought their prices were great as well. So happy I went with them!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Susan · Married on 06/14/2013

Our DJ was perfect for the wedding! Everything we requested was played, and people were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Great work! Made out night even more special!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2013

Our DJ was absolutely amazing!!!!! He mad our day awesome. Thanks for all your help. Matt and I greatly appreciate it. We will definalty recommend your company. Our overall experience was excellent!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Deborah · Married on 05/11/2013

I keep hearing from guest how great the DJ's were. They did a fantastic job. Next to the wedding this is the next thing talked about.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Daniel · Married on 05/03/2013

Eric was amazing! My guests raved about him!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Megan · Married on 04/05/2013

They did an amazing job and had the crowd up and dancing! We received so many compliments on them through out the evening and even after the wedding! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! :)

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • hollylime

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2012

EBE was a great company to work with. They made our reception the most fun reception most of our guests had ever been to. They were respectful of all our personal choices, and our DJ Steve was very professional and courteous. They specialize in fun, but if you want to dial it back, they can do that do. But trust me, if you are like most people you want to show your guests a great time and the DJ company you choose is vitally important to that. EBE is the best!

Sent on 11/03/2013

The best DJ's out there!~ Everyone was dancing all night long. They were able to do special requests. Love them and have used them many times in the past had to have them for my wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2012

This DJ is awsome! He totally made our reception a party. Working with Eric was easy and fun, such a nice posititve guy. Everyone asked us where we found him. And a very resonable price.

Sent on 12/29/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/27/2012

Our DJs for our wedding were amazing. They made sure with us before the reception started that everything was correct and the wedding went off flawlessly. Our guests were highly entertained and they kept the energy high the entire night. We have used them for other weddings in our family and will continue to use them. If you want your money's worth and then some go here!

Sent on 05/06/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2012

I hired Electric Blue as a DJ for my wedding, the pricing was INCREDIBLE and he was very professional and got the ball rolling at the reception (even if some of my family members were reluctant to dance). He even came up with the idea to play "You Spin Me Round" as our entrance song (my new last name is Round). I recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2011

All i got from friends and family were compliments on how wonderful my Djs were! They made the night with great music and fun interactions. The were worth every single penny and I would recommend everyone book them!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2011

Eric was great everyone is still talking about him weeks after the wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Thanks Electric Blue.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Dana · Married on 05/14/2011

Electric Blue provided great entertainment and value for the price. They were easy to work with and accomodating to any requests I had. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/18/2011

jennifer · Married on 02/19/2011

Electric Blue Entertainment was great! Terry was our DJ and did a great job thorughout the night keeping everyone on the dance floor all night - it was an amazing evening. There was a slight hiccup with the speeches, but that was made right with the help of my awesome matron of honor reminding the DJ that my father was going to make a speech. Everything seemed to work itself out perfectly. We got the big show package so we had 2 DJ's, the big show was just the perfect touch to capture our fun personalities - they performed the Blues Brother's show to kick off the dancing for the night - it was great. I was worried it would be overwhelming and take away the spot light from me and my husband, but it was just right. Everything was great! Thank you Electric Blue!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2010

They were great! Everyone had a blast and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Not only did he keep the crowd pumped he was able to keep the people who had a lil to much to drink under control from ruining the evening. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2010
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/22/2010

Very precise and fun DJ. He mixed the Indian with the American music very well. Sound and lights were awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Daniel · Married on 02/11/2010

Electric Blue Entertainment is the perfect place to find a professional DJ service. Our DJ andy was fun, interactive and satisfied our every need for a perfect music to play in our wedding. I needn't worry about a thing since he could take care of them all. The dance floor was always packed and I could see they had a great night. Thanks Electric Blue Entertainment for making my wedding party such a success.

Sent on 06/25/2010
  • Jen P.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2009

Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC!!! We booked Eric for our reception, and just as expected, he delivered! Our reception was so fun and everyone just had a ball. Eric was very accommodating with our music playlist as well as our do not play list. He got our group so involved that there wasn't even any room on the dance floor most of the night!! He used props and provided silly and fun hats for specific songs and dances and was extremely entertaining even during the lulls of dinner. We HIGHLY recommend Electric Blue Entertainment to everyone, Eric made our wedding reception an even better celebration than we could have dreamed of!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2009

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2007

I can not say one thing bad about our DJ service. We had a DJ named Gilbert who was awesome. After I booked Electric Blue Entertainment I was sent out a packet of info to fill out and send back. The packet was very helpful in picking out wedding songs we wanted to be played. We could highlight any of the hundreds songs they had listed or write in our own. To my surprise, at the reception we were given a CD of all songs we requested to be played. It's a nice gift to have our wedding songs all put together. Electric Blue Entertainment was/is very professional and good for a couple on a budget. I would recommend them to everyone!

P.S. We got the basic package but they also have a big package that includes the BLUES BROTHERS!

Sent on 04/03/2008