Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

53 Reviews for Electric Blue Entertainment

Sound/PA System (5)
One Event Per Day (1)
Disco Ball (1)
53 Electric Blue Entertainment Reviews

We first chose Electric Blue because they are our neighbors and what a great choice we made! They were very responsive and answered all our questions quickly and efficiently. The big day finally arrived and Tim was our DJ for the evening. He was amazing! He fit in perfect with our style of wedding and kept the dance floor packed all night. The music was outstanding and we received so many compliments from our guests. 5/5 would recommend Electric Blue and Tim to anyone looking for an amazing DJ for your wedding!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pros:
- Quick responses via email
- Got there early enough to have plenty of time to set up
- Asked several questions to confirm everything was exactly as we wanted
- Accommodated my request to announce the Cupid Shuffle as a song I wanted my husband on the dance floor for
- Checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy with the order of the cake cutting, speeches, etc.
- Would not play random songs that guests requested without my permission
- Gave us a CD with our playlist (we didn't even ask for one!)

Cons:
- Did not have some songs my guests requested that I gave permission for
- Seemed like there was a slight disconnect between the flow of music and number of guests on the dance floor. I wish he would have read the room a little better to keep people on the dance floor. There were a few occasions where the dance floor was completely empty.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric from Electric Blue was amazing! He played all our must have songs, kept the dance floor full, and rolled with all our surprises - including a Stormtrooper and a Blues Brothers group appearance! We highly recommend Eric and EBE for anyone's special day!

Profile Picture Jackie , 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJs from Electric Blue Entertainment are amazing! (Shout out to Eric)! They are professional, fun, and know how to keep the party going all night long! I had a packed dance floor until the very end of the reception. They came with a TON of props and glow sticks. I highly recommend the package with the Blues Brothers dance. My husband and I surprised our guests with it during dinner and they LOVED it! It was a great way to break the ice and get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I received so many compliments from my guests on how great the DJs and the music were. Everyone told me that these were the best wedding DJs they had ever heard. We will definitely be hiring them for future family weddings!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Electric Blue was great. The dj did exactly what we wanted which was to just play great music to keep everyone dancing. He even did our White Sox introduction and introduced our special guest South Paw.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJs Matt and Terry did an amazing job at our wedding. Their Blues Brothers act was great! Their antics and dancing helped keep my guests entertained and energetic throughout the night. Andy, who coordinated emails and handled all of my questions was exceptionally professional.

I nearly teared up during the dinner of our wedding when I realized Matt and Terry had set up Disney music to play throughout the dinner. We had not talked about my love for Disney and how my DH and I would be honeymooning in Disney World. Matt took note of the detailing in the table names (which were named for famous literary/tv/movie couples, many of whom were Disney princesses) before we had arrived and set up the playlist accordingly. It was such a wonderful gesture.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/25/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Electric Blue was amazing!! Andy was excellent at setting it all up and handling the business side and Erik, the DJ, was fantastic. Erik truly enjoys his job and it shows! He was incredibly responsive to the crowd and whenever a song was requested he played it right away. I shopped around for a while before settling on a DJ and I am so glad we chose Electric Blue! Andy gave us a great deal (my husband is in the military) and was very accommodating to our budget. I would recommend Electric Blue to anyone!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/29/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Electric Blue Entertainment! We opted for "The Ultimate" package which is the Blues Brothers show with interactive djs. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Eric, Brian, and Terry kept our guests engaged and entertained the whole night. They were so easy to work with, and helped my wife and me implement and plan how the evening went. They delivered on their promise to make our night fun, memorable, and most importantly stess-free! Our guests still talk about them and plan on using their services for future parties. Not a single detail was missed. The lighting and atmosphere were spectacular. Eric, Brian and Terry, we will always be grateful for the amazing evening you guys helped bring us!

Profile Picture Gilbert, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Electric blue was wonderful. Our wedding was at Galleria Marchetti in the city and we had Matt as our outstanding DJ back in May 2016. I couldn't have been happier!!! Our dance floor was full the whole night as we had wanted. Looking back at our video I can't help but smile seeing the amazing time that our guests had. Matt provided a good mix of the music that we had requested while also playing the music he knew would keep the dance floor rocking all night. We also had the package that included giveaways which was awesome! Our guests had the best time with the glow necklaces especially. While there were some things we would have liked (like announcements for after dinner snacks), we think that was just a lack of communication of our venue and planner to him. Honestly that is the only thing I could say negative about our experience which wasn't on Matt at all. The communication leading up to the big day was also great and I felt that it was a very positive and organized experience. The price is a steal for the quality of work they provided. I would definitely recommend Electric blue to my friends and family. If you are thinking about hiring them, I recommend that you do! Thanks, Matt and Electric Blue!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't even say enough how much we loved out DJ. Matt was unbelievable. You can tell he loves his job. I was so pleased with their service overall. During booking we dealt with Andy who was very easy to deal with and answered all our questions. Then Matt..Master DJ...was awesome. He was so much fun! He has so much energy and really brought so much fun to our wedding. Throughout the night he would come and check to make sure he played all the songs we requested and really made sure our guest were having fun. The glow Sticks, glasses and costume changes were fun and unexpected. He even had a red jacket for one of our guests to use during his Michael Jackson Thriller routine! Thank you Electric Blue and Matt...we had so much fun at our wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an AMAZING experience working with Electric Blue Entertainment in preparing for the wedding and they did an AWESOME job on the big day. I worked with Andy on the booking and planning and we had Matt as our DJ. I truly appreciated how responsive they were to me in all of our emails and how so very nice they were during the whole process. Now onto Matt; (DJ extraordinaire), who I must say, was the best DJ in the world for us!!! He is truly meant to have that job. He is such a performer himself and really brings that special character and finesse to making people have fun! He facilitated and completed the entire plan for the ceremony and reception as he and I discussed prior to the wedding. He got the guests dancing, he joked around with us, he was extremely professional and at the same time, he was a joy to be around. He even made me a CD of the special wedding songs that I just keep listening to and I really appreciated that gesture. Matt really went above and beyond to make this one of the best days of our lives. My husband and I are so glad to have met him and to say that we had him as our DJ. Everyone loved him! I've been to a lot of weddings and this was really the first time that I found a DJ as engaging as him. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a DJ, to book Electric Blue Entertainment. Their prices are very reasonable, they have different packages to suit your events needs and most importantly- they go above and beyond to make your event special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved My DJ Terry. Would highly recommend this company for your wedding. Very easy to work with and my guests were dancing all night.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bob was great! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, and he was a great MC for all the services. He was very professional and easy to work with. He was very responsive to any questions we had, and did a great job helping us plan for our reception. We attended two weddings that Bob DJ'd before we hired him for ours, and he was just as good at both of them. I highly would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture User5436399, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW - these guys were awesome, and they were totally affordable. I had a wedding that was kind of far from Tinley, and they were able to accommodate - no questions asked. They were hilarious! That was my biggest compliment of my wedding day - everyone was so impressed. We initially interviewed them because they were the cheapest, but they blew all of their competition out of the water. They are underpriced. Seriously. BOOK THEM!

Profile Picture User3945863, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric created the exact atmosphere we were looking for. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture Tami, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin??? I would HIGHLY recommend Electric Blue Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event but especially for their wedding!!! They were fantastic!!! Our DJs were Kevin and Matt and they did not disappoint. They kept our dance floor full with such a great selection of music as well as their wonderful personalities. They were an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding!!! My husband has talked about the Blues Brothers being his favorite movie since we started dating so when I found Electric Blue Entertainment, how could I possibly pass them up?? We had never seen them in action before until the night of our wedding and it was the BEST gamble we ever took! We are still being told how great they were and whatever we paid them was not enough because they deserved a whole lot more!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Electric Blue Entertainment was fabulous to work with! They made everything so easy and played all the music we asked for during our reception. Our guests absolutely loves our DJs and the dance wasn't clear at any point in the night. I highly recommend them, they are truly a hidden gem!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/4/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had so much fun with our DJ, Derek from Electric Blue Entertainment. Our main concern when finding a DJ was being able to meet with the DJ/company before making our selection. We found that most DJ companies didn't allow that - they expected you to book then be assigned a DJ. Electric Blue went out of their way to connect us with a DJ, Derek, who met with us outside of his work schedule to go over their services and our expectations. We were so happy with our discussion that we immediately booked and had Derek as our DJ. Derek followed all of the song requests (especially our "do not play" list) and made us and our guests have so much fun on the dance floor! They even went above and beyond to help provide additional equipment for the Father of the Bride's speech. In addition, Electric Blue was SO affordable - we got so much for the small amount that we paid.

Profile Picture User3600663, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was professional and helped us make decisions about the flow of the evening. We were so happy to work with them!

Profile Picture User4484953, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This guy was fantastic! He helped get the party started! He also kept everything moving and had the night planned out perfectly. He played everyones favorites and just all around a great DJ for a wedding with 280 people.

Profile Picture User3601690, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Electric Blue for both our ceremony and reception, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They were very helpful in answering my questions during the booking process, and our DJ (Steve) was an absolute professional the day of our wedding. Great music...our guests loved them too. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Electric Blue Entertainment was an amazing DJ at our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor from the time the music started until the reception hall closed. The DJ was excellent at reading the crowd and playing the type of music that everyone could enjoy. The DJ was also very accomodating to the fact that a lot of older people were in the group and did not turn the hall into a 'club' like atmosphere. The DJ was also able to mix some Polka's into the playlist upon request from family members which made the night even more fun. Electric Blue Entertainment offers a great basic package at a low price and it's definitely worth every penny. Our guests raved about how great the DJ was and we would definitely recommend Electric Blue to anyone who is looking for a great and reasonably priced DJ.

Profile Picture User4283515, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Matt. HE IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING!!! He was so professional...and relaxed, which are great traits to have for all DJs. They were very professional from beginning to end and made eveything super simple. A truly great job.

Profile Picture Lena, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great to work with!! They played almost all the music we had on our wish list, plus still opened it up for requests like we asked! Did a great job MCing everything!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/24/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Okay. These guys are a hidden gem in the wedding Dj community. I had Matt for my ceremony and reception. He is really easy to communicate with, professional, and also FANTASTIC. He had all of my guests up, dancing, and in the party mode the whole night long. I loved the party props (think glow sticks, hats, etc) that were a part of my incredibly affordable package. My guests are still raving about how we had such a great DJ. He really did an outstanding job. Use them!

Profile Picture User2731436, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews