Electric Blue Entertainment Reviews

55 | Tinley Park, IL

55 Reviews for Electric Blue Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

Our DJ was probably the most talked about vendor at our reception. They were very entertaining and kept the crowd going all night long. The DJ we had did some entertainment dances during the dinner portion to keep the guests entertained and smiling, and during the dancing he handed out glow sticks and party favors. It was such a blast! He even did a head stand which really got the crowd going. I have been to many weddings before, and he is definitely the best DJ I've seen - hands down!

Annie · Married on 08/04/2018

Matt DJed our very relaxed, low key wedding reception. He was AWESOME! I could not recommend him more. We was a great MC, and when it came to dancing was able to read the room and play what would get people dancing. He is great at what he does and I'm so glad he was able to work our event.

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

We first chose Electric Blue because they are our neighbors and what a great choice we made! They were very responsive and answered all our questions quickly and efficiently. The big day finally arrived and Tim was our DJ for the evening. He was amazing! He fit in perfect with our style of wedding and kept the dance floor packed all night. The music was outstanding and we received so many compliments from our guests. 5/5 would recommend Electric Blue and Tim to anyone looking for an amazing DJ for your wedding!

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

Eric from Electric Blue was amazing! He played all our must have songs, kept the dance floor full, and rolled with all our surprises - including a Stormtrooper and a Blues Brothers group appearance! We highly recommend Eric and EBE for anyone's special day!

Eileen · Married on 10/28/2016

The DJs from Electric Blue Entertainment are amazing! (Shout out to Eric)! They are professional, fun, and know how to keep the party going all night long! I had a packed dance floor until the very end of the reception. They came with a TON of props and glow sticks. I highly recommend the package with the Blues Brothers dance. My husband and I surprised our guests with it during dinner and they LOVED it! It was a great way to break the ice and get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I received so many compliments from my guests on how great the DJs and the music were. Everyone told me that these were the best wedding DJs they had ever heard. We will definitely be hiring them for future family weddings!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Electric Blue was great. The dj did exactly what we wanted which was to just play great music to keep everyone dancing. He even did our White Sox introduction and introduced our special guest South Paw.

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/25/2016

DJs Matt and Terry did an amazing job at our wedding. Their Blues Brothers act was great! Their antics and dancing helped keep my guests entertained and energetic throughout the night. Andy, who coordinated emails and handled all of my questions was exceptionally professional.

I nearly teared up during the dinner of our wedding when I realized Matt and Terry had set up Disney music to play throughout the dinner. We had not talked about my love for Disney and how my DH and I would be honeymooning in Disney World. Matt took note of the detailing in the table names (which were named for famous literary/tv/movie couples, many of whom were Disney princesses) before we had arrived and set up the playlist accordingly. It was such a wonderful gesture.

Maggie · Married on 05/29/2016

Electric Blue was amazing!! Andy was excellent at setting it all up and handling the business side and Erik, the DJ, was fantastic. Erik truly enjoys his job and it shows! He was incredibly responsive to the crowd and whenever a song was requested he played it right away. I shopped around for a while before settling on a DJ and I am so glad we chose Electric Blue! Andy gave us a great deal (my husband is in the military) and was very accommodating to our budget. I would recommend Electric Blue to anyone!

Gilbert · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Electric Blue Entertainment! We opted for "The Ultimate" package which is the Blues Brothers show with interactive djs. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Eric, Brian, and Terry kept our guests engaged and entertained the whole night. They were so easy to work with, and helped my wife and me implement and plan how the evening went. They delivered on their promise to make our night fun, memorable, and most importantly stess-free! Our guests still talk about them and plan on using their services for future parties. Not a single detail was missed. The lighting and atmosphere were spectacular. Eric, Brian and Terry, we will always be grateful for the amazing evening you guys helped bring us!

Electric blue was wonderful. Our wedding was at Galleria Marchetti in the city and we had Matt as our outstanding DJ back in May 2016. I couldn't have been happier!!! Our dance floor was full the whole night as we had wanted. Looking back at our video I can't help but smile seeing the amazing time that our guests had. Matt provided a good mix of the music that we had requested while also playing the music he knew would keep the dance floor rocking all night. We also had the package that included giveaways which was awesome! Our guests had the best time with the glow necklaces especially. While there were some things we would have liked (like announcements for after dinner snacks), we think that was just a lack of communication of our venue and planner to him. Honestly that is the only thing I could say negative about our experience which wasn't on Matt at all. The communication leading up to the big day was also great and I felt that it was a very positive and organized experience. The price is a steal for the quality of work they provided. I would definitely recommend Electric blue to my friends and family. If you are thinking about hiring them, I recommend that you do! Thanks, Matt and Electric Blue!!

Amy · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't even say enough how much we loved out DJ. Matt was unbelievable. You can tell he loves his job. I was so pleased with their service overall. During booking we dealt with Andy who was very easy to deal with and answered all our questions. Then Matt..Master DJ...was awesome. He was so much fun! He has so much energy and really brought so much fun to our wedding. Throughout the night he would come and check to make sure he played all the songs we requested and really made sure our guest were having fun. The glow Sticks, glasses and costume changes were fun and unexpected. He even had a red jacket for one of our guests to use during his Michael Jackson Thriller routine! Thank you Electric Blue and Matt...we had so much fun at our wedding!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

We had an AMAZING experience working with Electric Blue Entertainment in preparing for the wedding and they did an AWESOME job on the big day. I worked with Andy on the booking and planning and we had Matt as our DJ. I truly appreciated how responsive they were to me in all of our emails and how so very nice they were during the whole process. Now onto Matt; (DJ extraordinaire), who I must say, was the best DJ in the world for us!!! He is truly meant to have that job. He is such a performer himself and really brings that special character and finesse to making people have fun! He facilitated and completed the entire plan for the ceremony and reception as he and I discussed prior to the wedding. He got the guests dancing, he joked around with us, he was extremely professional and at the same time, he was a joy to be around. He even made me a CD of the special wedding songs that I just keep listening to and I really appreciated that gesture. Matt really went above and beyond to make this one of the best days of our lives. My husband and I are so glad to have met him and to say that we had him as our DJ. Everyone loved him! I've been to a lot of weddings and this was really the first time that I found a DJ as engaging as him. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a DJ, to book Electric Blue Entertainment. Their prices are very reasonable, they have different packages to suit your events needs and most importantly- they go above and beyond to make your event special!

Barbara · Married on 10/03/2015

Loved My DJ Terry. Would highly recommend this company for your wedding. Very easy to work with and my guests were dancing all night.

Eric · Married on 08/22/2015

Bob was great! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, and he was a great MC for all the services. He was very professional and easy to work with. He was very responsive to any questions we had, and did a great job helping us plan for our reception. We attended two weddings that Bob DJ'd before we hired him for ours, and he was just as good at both of them. I highly would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

WOW - these guys were awesome, and they were totally affordable. I had a wedding that was kind of far from Tinley, and they were able to accommodate - no questions asked. They were hilarious! That was my biggest compliment of my wedding day - everyone was so impressed. We initially interviewed them because they were the cheapest, but they blew all of their competition out of the water. They are underpriced. Seriously. BOOK THEM!

Tami · Married on 02/28/2015

Eric created the exact atmosphere we were looking for. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the music.

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Where do I even begin??? I would HIGHLY recommend Electric Blue Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event but especially for their wedding!!! They were fantastic!!! Our DJs were Kevin and Matt and they did not disappoint. They kept our dance floor full with such a great selection of music as well as their wonderful personalities. They were an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding!!! My husband has talked about the Blues Brothers being his favorite movie since we started dating so when I found Electric Blue Entertainment, how could I possibly pass them up?? We had never seen them in action before until the night of our wedding and it was the BEST gamble we ever took! We are still being told how great they were and whatever we paid them was not enough because they deserved a whole lot more!

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

Electric Blue Entertainment was fabulous to work with! They made everything so easy and played all the music we asked for during our reception. Our guests absolutely loves our DJs and the dance wasn't clear at any point in the night. I highly recommend them, they are truly a hidden gem!!

We had so much fun with our DJ, Derek from Electric Blue Entertainment. Our main concern when finding a DJ was being able to meet with the DJ/company before making our selection. We found that most DJ companies didn't allow that - they expected you to book then be assigned a DJ. Electric Blue went out of their way to connect us with a DJ, Derek, who met with us outside of his work schedule to go over their services and our expectations. We were so happy with our discussion that we immediately booked and had Derek as our DJ. Derek followed all of the song requests (especially our "do not play" list) and made us and our guests have so much fun on the dance floor! They even went above and beyond to help provide additional equipment for the Father of the Bride's speech. In addition, Electric Blue was SO affordable - we got so much for the small amount that we paid.

Our DJ was professional and helped us make decisions about the flow of the evening. We were so happy to work with them!

This guy was fantastic! He helped get the party started! He also kept everything moving and had the night planned out perfectly. He played everyones favorites and just all around a great DJ for a wedding with 280 people.

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

We used Electric Blue for both our ceremony and reception, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They were very helpful in answering my questions during the booking process, and our DJ (Steve) was an absolute professional the day of our wedding. Great music...our guests loved them too. Highly recommend!

Electric Blue Entertainment was an amazing DJ at our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor from the time the music started until the reception hall closed. The DJ was excellent at reading the crowd and playing the type of music that everyone could enjoy. The DJ was also very accomodating to the fact that a lot of older people were in the group and did not turn the hall into a 'club' like atmosphere. The DJ was also able to mix some Polka's into the playlist upon request from family members which made the night even more fun. Electric Blue Entertainment offers a great basic package at a low price and it's definitely worth every penny. Our guests raved about how great the DJ was and we would definitely recommend Electric Blue to anyone who is looking for a great and reasonably priced DJ.

Lena · Married on 06/06/2014

Our DJ was Matt. HE IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING!!! He was so professional...and relaxed, which are great traits to have for all DJs. They were very professional from beginning to end and made eveything super simple. A truly great job.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Great to work with!! They played almost all the music we had on our wish list, plus still opened it up for requests like we asked! Did a great job MCing everything!