Elan Makeup Studio Reviews

45 Reviews for Elan Makeup Studio

1 User photo

Elan Makeup Studio 1

Colleen Zematis · Married on 11/10/2018

Better than our first coice would have been

Not being local to Dallas we went with our first idea. After they bailed 3 mos from the wedding Elan was recommended. So thankful. Easy to work with, great service, fair pricing, wonderful suggestions.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hi Colleen,

Thank you so much for the sweet reply, Cassandra loved working with you and Caitlin for her big day! Please keep in touch with us and let me know if you ever need makeup needs in the future! Happy Holidays! Anita Brown Elan Makeup Studio

Kris · Married on 10/07/2018

I am a huge tomboy who wanted no part of hair & make up but Anita was fantastic! My hair looked exactly the way I wanted it to and my make up was nice but didn’t make me feel like I was wearing a lot!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Elan Makeup Studio 2

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Such a sweet review! I loved working with you on your big day and I am so glad you enjoyed your experience. Please keep in touch with me and let me know if you ever need hair or makeup in the future! -Anita

Juliette · Married on 06/09/2018

Anita was recommended to me by a former bride of hers. I was planning my wedding remotely (live in Seattle) and she was able to accommodate doing the initial consultation over FaceTime. We used my hair and makeup trial for my bridal portraits. She was able to accommodate extra services within one month of my wedding date with ease. On my wedding date, Anita and her three assistants were prompt, cheerful, and professional. They easily finished hair and makeup for all 10 girls as scheduled, including any adjustments and touch ups. All the girls looked beautiful and our hair/makeup lasted through the day (which is saying something in Texas heat in June)!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Juliette! We loved working with you and your girls and cannot wait to see images from Joe and Stephanie. Please keep in touch with us and let me know if you ever get back to Dallas and need hair & makeup! -Anita

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

Anita and her team are awesome! Anita was a pleasure to work with from the initial call I made to her. She is so sweet and gave me exactly what I wanted…even better than I had pictured it! She made me feel so comfortable at the trial run and didn’t make me feel bad about any changes I wanted to make. You can tell she loves what she does. Anita and one member from her team came on site for the wedding day where she did hair and makeup for my girls and me. Everyone looked STUNNING and was so happy with how they looked. Every bride wants to look perfect on their wedding day, and Anita made that a reality! I booked Elan Makeup Studio on a friend’s recommendation, and I hope you do the same based on my review!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Clarissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Anita did such a fabulous job with my wedding! I am a very picky bride that loves makeup. Anita took her time learning how I like my makeup done and changing anything I wanted changed. My lashes were out of this world gorgeous!!

She also did an unbelievable job on my hair! I have very long thick hair, and Anita whipped all this hair into a perfect little updo full of texture and curls. My husband is still raving about how much he liked my hair, and my wedding pictures are proof of Anita's amazing work!

Sent on 10/19/2017

sandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Anita and her team are incredible! They did hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding last month, including the bride, MOB, MOG and 8 bridesmaids, and we could not have been more pleased! They totally exceeded our expectations and all of us felt confident and beautiful for the BIG day!

The bride-to-be and I did several hair trials prior to the wedding. Each time, Anita was patient and accommodating, despite us not knowing exactly what we wanted. She is very customer-focused and takes her time to fully understand your needs and consistently deliver a style you are completely happy with. She makes the sessions fun and relaxing and the hairstyles were gorgeous!

Mayra, her lead makeup artist, is also very talented. We absolutely loved the airbrush makeup she recommended. It looked fantastic on all of us and stayed on well even after hours of dancing.

The Elan team arrived to the venue fully prepared with everything we needed. There were plenty of stylists to get all of us beautified, on time and stress-free.

I highly recommend Elan for your wedding or any special event you have coming up. My daughter and I will definitely be back!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Laura · Married on 11/18/2016

Anita was great to work with - from my initial meeting with her, to my trial, to everything the week of, she was responsive and confident. She and her team did hair and makeup at her studio for me and 5 bridesmaids for the rehearsal and then hair at the hotel for me, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my fiance's mom for the wedding. I was very happy with how it all turned out. She and her team was on time, efficient, and the pricing is fair. I definitely recommend Anita and will use her again for future events.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/29/2016

Anita and her team were great! They were recommend to me by my planner at Divine Wedding Details. I had my makeup and hair done for my Engagement Photo Shoot, Wedding Day Trial and Wedding Day. It held up in the blazing Texas heat for outdoor engagement photos and all day for my wedding. Her team came to our hotel the day of the wedding for hair and makeup and all my girls loved them. Also, I was a bit last minute on making the hair and makeup decision and she was extremely responsive and very accommodating. Highly recommend the upgrade to airbrush makeup up!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Allison · Married on 10/01/2016

Anita and her staff are fantastic! would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

I was nervous about finding someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and engagement shoot because I am so particular when it comes to those things. Anita met all of my expectations in both the hair and makeup departments and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I would highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Vida · Married on 08/20/2016

Anita and her team were so much fun to work with! She did such an incredible job on my makeup for both my bridals and for the wedding day as well. She gave me exactly the look that I was going for. She is the sweetest and she will do everything she can to make sure that you look your best on the big day! Very professional and always easy to get a hold of. I highly recommend Anita! She is the absolute best! Thanks again Anita and the rest of the Elan team :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2016

Elan and her team were so great to work with. I was able to get my make up and hair done for our engagement photos and the day of the wedding. She also allowed me to come in prior to the wedding day and talk through how I wanted my hair and make up and we did a trail run to make sure all elements were on point. Day of the wedding, she brought in 4 more artist to help with all bridesmaids hair and make up and her team was so diligent and fun to be around. I highly recommend her for any events and hope I can use her in the near future.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are looking for the best makeup artist and hairstylist for your wedding, look no further because you have found her. Anita Brown is the owner of Elan and she is the best in town. She offers many different packages as well as a la carte services all at reasonable rates to meet any budget. She was so accommodating and met every need of my daughter and her 12 brides maids, including myself and her new mother-in-law. Anita made this part of the planning and the actual wedding day stress free. It was so nice not having to worry whether everyone's makeup and hair would hold up in the July heat. She recommended airbrushing and applied enough product to keep everyone's hair in place. She brought in extra team members to make sure all the bridesmaids and the bride would all be ready on time. Anita and her team are the most talented in the area so book early because she really will make everyone in the wedding look their best.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Elena · Married on 01/16/2016

Anita went above and beyond for my wedding and it showed! Everyone looked so stunning and in turn felt so confident! She was a joy to work with throughout the whole process and was able to give me her professional opinion on certain hairstyles and looks! Would recommend Anita to EVERYONE!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you Elena, you were such a fun and easy going bride! I loved working with you and your ladies and your mom was such a sweetheart. Please keep in touch and let us know if you ever need any makeup or hair needs in the future!

Chandler · Married on 11/14/2015

Anita is amazing. Her and the team made me and all my girls feel extra beautiful. I am very thankful I was introduced to Anita-I am forever grateful!

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Chandler!!!! Thank you so much, I was lucky to be introduced to you :) We appreciate you allowing us to be there on your big day and know it went off without a hitch. xoxo -anita

Cortney · Married on 11/13/2015

Anita did a wonderful job of making sure I looked and felt like a beautiful bride. During our consultation, she asked all the right questions to learn my style and what I was hoping for. She did my full hair and make up for both my bridal portraits and the wedding. She exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process. She took such great care of me and my bridesmaids. They all looked gorgeous! I highly recommend Anita and her team for your wedding. She is so good at what she does and will make you feel more beautiful than ever!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

I loved working with you, the final look was exactly what I wanted for you and I cannot wait to see the final pictures from the wedding day! Please keep in touch, thank you for the sweet response!

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

I worked with Anita for my engagement photos, Bridal portraits, and wedding day. Anita and her team helped my wedding party with hair and makeup - everyone looked amazing!

They are skilled, easy to work with, and very professional. I'd highly recommend Anita and I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for reviewing us. You and your girls were absolutely adorable and I loved working with you. Honestly, you made my job very easy! Please keep in touch with us, thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Elan Make-up studios is AMAZING (Anita has the most magical hand - my husband does not like a ton of makeup whereas I do and she was able to make me look flawless! My Husband was SOO excited!) Anita did my hair / make-up for my bridals, boudoir, and wedding day and my only regret was not finding her in time to use her for my engagement photos as well! I am already looking forward to using her for all of our family photos and all events in the future! The whole team was super friendly and amazing (they did my bridal parties hair and make-up - all 10 of them plus grandmas and moms!) LOVED! Definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Well hello beautiful! Thank you so much for review us, we loved working with you and honestly have already used a few of your images for marketing material, only because you were stunning :) We cant wait to see your pretty face again soon- anita

Clara · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Anita and her team at Elan Makeup Studios! They did all of my hair and makeup services throughout my wedding, including bridal photos and the day of! I had a large wedding party, and they were BEYOND efficient on the morning of the wedding! They did an absolutely beautiful job, and all of my ladies looked stunning! You cannot go wrong booking Anita and her team. She is very responsive from the minute you put in a request for information on availability to the wedding day itself. She made everything so easy for me, and I was so grateful for that! Do yourself a favor and book Elan Makeup Studios! You will absolutely not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you Clara, you and your girls were amazing to work with and I was honored to be a small part of the big day...especially from a pro like yourself!

Devan · Married on 09/05/2015

There was no question asked that I would use Anita with Elan Makeup Studio for my wedding! She is the best in the industry, I love her work so I knew she would do the perfect job! I was having a hard time at first knowing what I wanted, I would send her pics and ask for her opinion and one thing I love about her is she is honest! She knew my style of wedding and my personality and one day sent me an inspirational picture for my hair, and there it was the perfect idea! No questions asked that's what I wanted! My hair is something people still are talking about, it was beyond FABULOUS! Thank you Anita for all your work, you made it so easy and not a worry at all! Love you lady!

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Devan, the wedding industry misses you! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I was honored to be doing your makeup and hair and already have others requesting your "style"!!! you are famous! Please keep in touch with us, love ya!

Anita and her team were awesome! She is so professional and really was so timely when arriving at our venue on the wedding day. Prior to the day, she was so pleasant to work with and really followed my vision for two hairstyles that I wanted and a very natural yet glamorous look for my wedding. Not only is she excellent at what she does, but she has a great team that backs her up and made all of my bridesmaids looks amazing! She was so fun to work with!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Anita and her crew were fantastic to work with and reasonably priced for the services provided. Anita is super down-to-earth and fun to talk to. As the bride, I got airbrush makeup, which looked great in the photos. My girls had normal makeup, and it lasted the evening as well.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us, we loved working with you! Congratulations!

Kelcey · Married on 08/01/2015

Great service and Anita was so friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you Kelcey, it was an honor to be a part of your big day!

Claire · Married on 06/27/2015

Anita is so talented and professional. She was so easy to work with and made getting ready stress free. Her team Gave ea h of my bridesmaids personalized attention. Now I use her for other events because she always does a good job and my makeup lasts all night. Would definitely recommend Elan!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Elan Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you Claire, we absolutely love working with you!

Allie · Married on 06/12/2015

Anita and her team were INCREDIBLE. I felt like a million dollars on my day and so did my wedding party. Everyone on her team is so professional and good at what they do. I plan on using Elan Makeup for any beauty needs for all upcoming events and pictures. Everything was five star from my makeup to extensions to hair to lashes! Easy to work with and great customer service.
    Thanks Anita!