Elaine's Wedding and Event Center Reviews

78 Reviews for Elaine's Wedding and Event Center

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing service

Elaines was very helpful in picking dresses that matched my photos I brought in.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth F. · Married on 07/13/2018

A dream appointment for my dream dress!

I had such an amazing experience wedding dress shopping here! My consultant Joanne was so kind and knowledgeable and helped me pick out my dream dress! She made dress shopping everything I dreamed it would be! I never felt rushed, judged, or like I was being pushed towards more expensive dresses. Just amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Joanne at Elaine's was beyond amazing!!! She really listened to what I wanted in a Bridal gown and had just the eye for what I described! I absolutely love my dress and the staff did such an incredible job!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

The employees were great. I walked in without and appointment and was greeted with kindness. I was specifically looking for a black and white dress and we scoured the dresses for options that they had. We finally found one and it was beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a champagne dress appointment in December. It was fabulous! We came in after the store had closed and there were snacks/champagne. I loved the selection provided and Tabitha was great with finding the style of dress I was looking for. We also selected our bridesmaid dresses there that night. We are planning on looking at tuxes here and hope the process goes just as smoothly!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • Arthie

Cynthia · Married on 10/01/2016

I went to Elaine's in Appleton and they were just amazing. Super easy to work with! I got my dress there, and my daughters. Helena the seamstress there is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • User5190528 · 2+ years ago

The ladies were all very helpful and polite and helped me find the perfect dress for a fantastic price. They were very accommodating with my needs to make the dress a bit more modest. They were all very kind and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Katrina · Married on 06/27/2015

My dress was absolutely beautiful. The staff were very helpful and professional. The seamstress did an amazing job as well. I was very happy with everything!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • bwota33

Beth · Married on 05/24/2015

I found what I thought was the perfect dress online and it guided me to the only bridal shop in Wisconsin that carried it, Elaine’s in Green Bay. Needless to say, I found an even more perfect dress, THE dress, with the help of Christine. She was exceptional! Being a plus sized bride, I was nervous about the dress shopping experience, but she pushed me to try on dresses I never in a million years would have thought looked good on me, and my final choice ended up being one of those dresses. Christine made the dress shopping experience enjoyable and memorable. For alterations, Maria did an outstanding job. She was very personable and made me feel even more beautiful in my wedding gown! She was very informational and helped teach my bridesmaids how to get me in and out of my dress, which made the wedding day a breeze!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Brigid · Married on 08/31/2014

I had been to Elaine's in Appleton a couple of times trying on dresses and trying to pick the best one. I was that bride. I tried on at least 50 dresses between 4 stores. I just couldn't decide. But from the get go I never felt rushed or treated badly the times i went to Elaine's. The manager came by to see how things were going both times and seemed very nice and helpful, never pushy or trying to hurry me up. So the amazing thing is yet to come. My second pick was from Elaine's but I decide I wanted a designer dress from a boutique which was way out of my price range. What do I do instead? I buy the dress used online. It was all legit. Except said dress didn't fit when it was time to go in for my fitting less than five weeks to my wedding. So I cried and was really sad and upset but promptly headed to David's Bridal. I got to David's Bridal and they couldn't fit me in for another two hours so I decided to go Elaine's to check out their dresses as well. From the moment I walked in the door and described my horror story (buying a new dress almost a month from the wedding, enough to make any bride sweat bullets), EVERY staff member was AMAZING! A consultant and the manager immediately started helping me pull dresses in my size to try on. So here was the weird thing. I had tried on over 50 dresses combined before (all varying sizes), and found 3 total that I really liked. I pulled 7 this go round from Elaine's and liked 5 out of the 7 immediately and really, really liked 3 of them a lot! After about 4 hours (I know crazy right!), the amazingly patient consultant and manager (I wish I could remember their names) had me out the door with a brand new wedding dress! You cannot describe my relief and happiness! The kicker: I ended up loving the second dress way more (and it was a completely different style) and it cost less than the used dress from online! I got so many compliments on it and my husband loved it so much! I just can't thank all the girls at Elaine's enough!

Sent on 11/12/2014

I just got my photos back from my wedding and was reminded of how much I LOVED my dress! My whole experience was amazing at Elaine's-from the first time I walked in to my final fitting. I was always made to feel special and taken care of. I was originally wow-ed by the huge selection of beautiful gowns and even though I went to several other stores, no one could beat their selection. I finally selected a gown that I would have NEVER tried on but my consultant was so great (she seemed to really get me) and pushed me a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I couldn't be happier!! My dress looks so amazing in my photos and I am so grateful to the staff at Elaine's for helping me make such great memories!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

I had heard some bad things about this place, but let me tell you, I had a 5 star experience here yesterday. My bridal consultant, Kristina, was great. Knew exactly what I wanted. Never made
    Me feel self conscious. She let me try on dresses that didn't exactly fit me but were able to get on to get an idea of what they looked like. And she also picked out single handedly my dream dress. I would recommend Elaine's to anyone looking for a wonderful bridal experience. We were back where they keep the expensive dresses and basically got to have our own private room for trying them on. I had 5 other people with me and we all fit comfortably back there. It was a wonderful experience. I can't say enough good things about Kristina. I would recommend this place to my friends and family in a heart beat.

Sent on 01/19/2014

I absolutely LOVED my dress :) I loved the fact that they worked with me to make it exactly how I wanted it! I will cherish it forever!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

This review is for the Appleton location of Elaine's only. Had an absolutely wonderful experience shopping at Elaine's in Appleton for a prom dress with my daughter. Outstanding selection, attentive and helpful staff, and nice, newly constructed dressing rooms. Two high school girls assisted us (wish I had jotted down their names) they were very helpful, I did make mention of them to the front desk. I believe it was the store manager who checked us out (Mindy). She was so professional and friendly. The desk was busy, but she juggled everything and made sure everyone was taken care of. We did stop at the Green Bay store previously, but didn't care for it. We drove 1 1/2 hours to Appleton, it was worth it! Please do give the Appleton location a try. Just great!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Mary · Married on 08/31/2013

"I ordered your black Elegant Rosette Accented Holiday Dress for my little girls Christmas. Its gorgeous!! Everything I expected! My little girl loves it :) She thinks she is a princess when she has it on and so do I. "

Sent on 08/24/2013
  • W

Willie · Married on 08/03/2013

They did a great job with the alterations on my Mom's dress. A perfect fit and it looks great on her.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Erike · Married on 08/03/2013

The bridesmaids looked gorgeous in their lovely and well designed dresses that you made. Thank you for being a part of making our BIG day a success.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Leona · Married on 07/27/2013

My experience at Elaine's was the perfect way to kick start my wedding planning. They made me feel special every step of the way. They have a large variety of gorgeous, good quality dress choices for brides, bridesmaids, and even party dresses. I would recommend Elaine's to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Kyle · Married on 07/20/2013

I must commend you on the wonderful job done on my wedding gown. The alterations are to the tee and the extra working that you put in on the chest part of the dress looks fantastic. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Patricia · Married on 06/29/2013

Absolutely the BEST! I would recommend Elaine's to anyone who would listen! A few bridesmaids and I picked out a style and the girls worked out really well for them to try on the dresses. We ordered the dresses and they were just outstanding with their customer service. I probably emailed four hundred questions about the dresses, the invoices, payment, the forms - you name it - and they were so amazing about emailing me back each time. They would email me ten times a day if I had that many questions! The ordering and pick up was so easy, too - it was just a hassle-free experience AND they are so nice on top of it!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 06/29/2013

The dress fit perfectly and she looked gorgeous. it was the talk of the day, my bride and your dress. Thank you for making our day so very special.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Terence · Married on 06/26/2013

Great large selection. Extremely helpful and kind staff assisted me and my wife.

Sent on 10/23/2013

My experience was awesome. Ann was super helpful and nice, I couldn't be any more please. I love my dress! It is Mori Lee's design. It fits me perfectly and I feel like a princess while I'm wearing it. Thank you Elaine's for great experience!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Very helpful at giving me ideas of what looks like a good style on me. The staff was very friendly, the selection was great! Great experience, I highly recommend this bridals shop!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Great store. The have so many dresses, it's hard to decide on just one. The staff was very friendly even though they were very busy. I found the dress I wanted on a Saturday, but came back another day to order it, because they were so busy. I checked out a couple of other stores in the meantime, but nobody else had anywhere near the selection. Given how busy they were on Saturday, I figured this must be the best place to get a wedding gown

Sent on 06/19/2013