El Zócalo Plaza Event Center Reviews

3 | Bernalillo, NM

3 Reviews for El Zócalo Plaza Event Center

• DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/29/2016

El Zocalo was the easiest venue to talk to and they were excited to have our wedding at their wonderful location. We thought the simple, beautiful background of El Zocalo fit our needs perfectly. I would recommend that if you are doing an evening wedding to set up a string of lights or two, we did 2 sets that were 100 ft long and it worked PERFECTLY. The venue was loved by all of our guests, they had PLENTY of room for our catering, our guests, the DJ and even a room for the bridal party to get ready in. I would recommend this venue for weddings and other events :) The staff was amazing! We had the ceremony AND the reception in ONE location, which made our guests day and my day much easier.

Sent on 11/06/2016

DONNA · Married on 10/29/2016

I had my wedding here in October 2016, and it was perfect! The staff was professional, the area was clean. The price was great!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Justin · Married on 11/08/2013

Every new idea we had was met with, "Absolutely! We can do that!". Rudy and the entire staff made good on all of there promises to us and then some. Plus, the facility is beautiful.

Sent on 02/18/2014